What's going on in your game?

Just raised my 0/0/0/0 promotion to Cult, marking the first time I've ever made that jump. So excited right now, and I've secured my first few written deals. Wish me luck! ^^

Nice job, Blake. I read a past post about your roster and all, looks like a great roster and I like the New School product. Keep it up, love to hear more about how you stay around at cult. Who did you get written deals for?

Anyways, my created fed MWF has stayed at Regional level for about 2 years in game. Now at April 2014 and here are my champions right now:

MWF World – Champagne Lover (Won from Andre Jones in February 14, 1 defense against Aaron Jackson)

MWF Triple Threat – Kirk Jameson (4 Defenses so far, Won from Fox Mask November 2013 and yes, only contested in triple threat matches)

MWF Tag Team – The Young Guns (Ford Gumble & Harry Allen, they just won it from The Ring Generals March 2014)

MWF is at the point where each event is now gaining Above Average importance. Hopefully, as I keep this up I’ll eventually be able to take it to cult level. The product can be tweaked to include storylines and to have face/heel divide which I tried to do for a couple months since I have entertainers like Lover, Huntingdon, LaGrenier, Shaffer & Dharma but I guess the angles didn’t live up to matches so I ditched that and went back to no storylines and no face/heel divide. I think I’ll have to work up to it more using that as I get better workers for angles.

If you want to know more about the game world and/or my fed just ask here or PM me.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a new SWF game recently. Powergaming was not my intention and yet...

I'd been experimenting with choking up on the roster, using main eventers and upper mids almost exclusively to fill three hour TV shows with long, slow building matches. And because while I always enjoy booking matches I do sometimes get bored with the mechanics of plotting up angles, I spammed the rest of the shows with six minute "When Hell Freezes Over PPV Hype" segments. (I envisioned these as slickly produced and UFC-esque and where the exact nature of what each was didn't matter because Richard Eisen's well-paid team of soulless Hollywood writers could relieve me of that chore.)

This worked pretty well:

When Hell Freezes Over

(78) Remo won a battle royal

(72) Lobster Warrior defeated Runaway Train

(76) The Cross-Atlantic Connection defeated High Society to retain the SWF World Tag Team Titles

(83) Vengeance defeated Steve Frehley in a Buried Alive match

(79) Brandon James defeated Joe Sexy to retain the SWF North American Title

(83) Marat Khoklov defeated Christian Faith

(89) Angry Gilmore drew with Squeeky McClean

(99) Eric Eisen defeated Jack Bruce and Rich Money to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Title

(100) Final Show Rating

That's my very first 100 A* show. As the only angles were minor, I'm guessing what brought it over the top was the money spent on band/celebrity/set. Very satisfying to get the top score, even though it's arguably unearned. I'm obliged to keep playing this save because of the excellent luck with Gilmore and McClean. The plan was to tag them after a quick three match "gimmick infringement" feud where they split 1-1 on the first two shows, earn each other's respect with a draw at the PPV, and on the next show announce that they'll be tagging regularly together. Happily, they have great chemistry as opponents and as a tag team. Their first match together scored a 91 against the Amazing Bumfholes (who, according to the Dirt Sheet, also have great chemistry tagging). Turning out to be a hella fun game, even if it does feel a bit like easy mode.

Nice job, Blake. I read a past post about your roster and all, looks like a great roster and I like the New School product. Keep it up, love to hear more about how you stay around at cult. Who did you get written deals for?

Glad to hear it's striking up interest. I have a lot of fun with this game.

Right now, because I haven't played a lot further I've managed to get Thompson Diaz, Brooke Tyler, Sara Silver and Berik onto writtens. Negotiations are in process to lock down Brendan Idol, Steel, Bernice Stevenson and Lance too.

I could technically get Audrey and Pip Ryker on writtens, but I don't use them enough to justify the extra expense upgrading their contracts would incur. They're on $400 per appearance and get two a month if they're lucky. Perhaps once I can get one or two more guys on writtens too, because that'll leave me within spitting distance of having 10 people for house shows. (similar sentiments exist for Jeremiah Moose, who is friends with Brooke).

Sadly virtually none of my main event contingent has good relationships amongst the roster. I'm somewhat tempted to bring in Insane Machine for a short while to exploit the fact he's friends with Chance Fortune, but I don't want to bloat my roster further, and the roleplayer in me doesn't want to use a loophole. Two guys higher up the card (Acid and masked worked Kid Canada, CBH nod, xP) I could potentially get on writtens, but that'd require fulfilling title reign promises that I'm not in position to give yet. I also kind've don't want to commit to Acid, because he's been a right pain backstage so far. - This is the main reason I haven't signed Acid II to a written. I don't want to do that only to fire his mentor and have him start making trouble. It'll cost me money.

I'm in really good shape financially in any case. I've got $8 million in the bank and turned a profit in my first month at Cult even though I hit it on the last show of said month.

Running a now one-year game with USPW. In a decent place with 70-all in the US and 50-all in Canada, which has me wondering just what I need to break to International.

I've locked up a good deal of young enterprising talent into developmental (the wonders of 8 in negotiation!), and some of them are developing very nicely. Most of my roster is completly new and different from the beginning of the year thanks to the Youth Initiative that Sam Strong announced back in January, bringing in dozens of young fresh wrestlers, primarily most of AAA's top talents (sent into developmental after a short-lived women's tag-team division and then released through contract expiry), along with indie talents from the US and the UK and major names from abroad (Champagne Lover, El Heroe...), as well as a few international tag teams (Acid Dragons & Samoan Destruction Inc.). Everything's going good so far, but so much of my roster is very young that I'm wary of pushing anyone to the top of the card...

Started a new game as Mainstream Modern Wrestling:

Just held the first event which rated 23

Each event after will be called MMW In Ohio (Number): (Then almost an episode name i.e a new world champion)

Main Eventers are:

Bob Casey, Cub Franklin (LionHeart), Griff Griffin (gen), Pat Cudelli (Happy Elwood), Rockin Ryan Turner, Stan Neill (Stan Manna)

Upper Midcarders:

Amish Andy (Jebediah), IB Apollo, Joe (Regular Joe), Johnny H (Ant-Man), Julio Romero (Valentine), Kenny K (K-Sqaured), Running Wolf, The Enigma (Nomad)

Midcarders:

Carl Marks (User w/Bonnie Clyde), Mark Smart, The Wizard Of Ottawa, Winnipeg (Cal Sanders)

Lower Midcarders:

Morgan Thomas (Thomas Morgan)

(I'm currently playing with CZCW and my goal is too build on my popularity in the Tri state area next, kind of a big middle finger to NYCW who denied my working agreement then started a war with me ...... let the games begin >:]

And its the perfect time to expand Donnie J. Is the longest reigning coastal zone champion with 13 months and him Remmy Skye, and my newest signee Ricky DeColt have a triple threat match coming up.

Running a now one-year game with USPW. In a decent place with 70-all in the US and 50-all in Canada, which has me wondering just what I need to break to International.

I've locked up a good deal of young enterprising talent into developmental (the wonders of 8 in negotiation!), and some of them are developing very nicely. Most of my roster is completly new and different from the beginning of the year thanks to the Youth Initiative that Sam Strong announced back in January, bringing in dozens of young fresh wrestlers, primarily most of AAA's top talents (sent into developmental after a short-lived women's tag-team division and then released through contract expiry), along with indie talents from the US and the UK and major names from abroad (Champagne Lover, El Heroe...), as well as a few international tag teams (Acid Dragons & Samoan Destruction Inc.). Everything's going good so far, but so much of my roster is very young that I'm wary of pushing anyone to the top of the card...

Broke to National then International. Currently third in the National War and my positioning is kinda off-kilter due to the sad state of my roster. Though popular, so much of my roster is young and not yet in their prime. They'll be awesome in a couple of years though. Going to dominate if I make it to 2015.

Who's anchoring the main event right now?
Antonio Marquez (Champagne Lover), Engyma, Tyson Baine, Steve Frehley, James Justice, Nicky Champion, Art Reed & Andre Jones. They all pull out great match ratings and a couple have great chemistry amongst themselves (along with my avatar), but Reed and Jones have mouthpieces in Jessie and Carl Batch to cover for them. Not to mention their psychology is pretty shitty. Bruce and T-Rex I lost through contract disagreements and resigned as I broke to International. Bruce is basically king of the darkmatch battle royal while T-Rex is down in developmental honing his skills (surprisingly fast at that!)

In the upper-card is Davis Wayne Newton, Darryl Devine (the two recently ended their one-year tag-team and Devine turned face), my avatar, Nelson Callum and Travis Century. Century turned out to be a waste thus far, and despite his Television title victory he hasn't pulled out good ratings (though he has great chemistry with my avatar). Then there's the mid-card of primarily tag-teams, guys like Shark Cage (Beer Money Inc.), Cali Dragons, Samoan Destruction Inc., Bruce The Giant, Des Davids (a disappointment all things considered), Madman Boone and UK Dragon. I had Acid, but he kept throwing fusses so I threw him down into developmental to work on his entertainment skills.

And all the way down in the lower card are guys like Kid Toma (recently acquired after his release from SWF), The Big Problem (as Thanatos), Mean Jean Cattley and C-V-2 (stolen from MAW after Jay Chord inherited the promotion and declared war after I broke the working agreement), as well as Gino Montero/El Heroe Mexicano, KC Glenn, Johnny Heizenger (who is beast after time in developmental) and Swoop McCarthy as jobbers.

The Women's Division wasn't as much of a success because I raided AAA's tag-teams and top talents along with the indie scene with the intentions of a TNA-esque Knockout's Tag Team Division, only to realise with 1 and 1/2 hour a week, it wasn't feasible. So I sent them all down to development, and let their contracts run out. I think I've still got Emma Bitch down there as my last girl, and I'll probably call her up soon.

Now Developmental is freaking awesome. I've signed Brimstone, Buzz Reid, Cameron Jones, Danny Patterson, Ekuma, El Jefe Militar, El Medico, Eric Sandretti (who must have had a great destiny roll because he's freaking beast after only a couple of months), Happy Elwood, Island Boy Apollo, Pajaro del Fuego, Pyromaniac, Richie Riggins (also beast), Running Wolf, the Pilgrim and T-rex to work on everything. Acid, Nigel Svensson and Wade Orson are working on entertainment, James Hernandez is learning how to brawl while Emma's trying to get into shape and Freddie Datsun and Steve Flash are teaching. All of them are getting along pretty well in training, and 2012/3 should see a few of them make the jump to the main roster.

Although having said that, given the year, NOTBPW and TCW are probably stomping all over the national battles... Best of luck to you. What you've done with USPW sounds really impressive.
Not really, there was some game-manipulating involved. I had Sam Strong placed as the on-screen authority figure/part-time commentator, which meant he was dealing with most of the roster and raising their entertainment and popularity abilities while making a summary of the current storylines at the end of each episode or pay-per-view. Add to that some good squash booking for Bruce and T-Rex to leach to other wrestlers, and switching to The Pop Network to get my pop up in Canada, I broke through National at the beginning of 2011 and then International relatively quickly.

NOTBPW is still National at this point and 8th in the world, and while I keep trying to steal some of their guys, there's this sort of bug where Nationally-signed workers refuse both written and pay-per-appearance contracts. It's cost me signing Sam Keith, Rocky Golden, Joey Minnesota, Atom Smasher, American Machine and a whole bunch of others. Well, that and Sam Strong is cheap as a businessman.

Feel free to ask about any of the companies if you want. :)

It's not a bug. They're 8th in Importance or whatever, but they're ahead of you in influence. They want you to give them a written contract, but to do so would invalidate their current contract with the more influential company.

Yeah... you know what sucks? I have more prestige than they do. :p

Started a new game as Mainstream Modern Wrestling:

Just held the first event which rated 23

Each event after will be called MMW In Ohio (Number): (Then almost an episode name i.e a new world champion)

Main Eventers are:

Bob Casey, Cub Franklin (LionHeart), Griff Griffin (gen), Pat Cudelli (Happy Elwood), Rockin Ryan Turner, Stan Neill (Stan Manna)

Upper Midcarders:

Amish Andy (Jebediah), IB Apollo, Joe (Regular Joe), Johnny H (Ant-Man), Julio Romero (Valentine), Kenny K (K-Sqaured), Running Wolf, The Enigma (Nomad)

Midcarders:

Carl Marks (User w/Bonnie Clyde), Mark Smart, The Wizard Of Ottawa, Winnipeg (Cal Sanders)

Lower Midcarders:

Morgan Thomas (Thomas Morgan)

Really like the looks of this roster. Looks like a game I'd be playing. Especially love Casey and Valentine being prominent. I'm a real big fan of both guys. And you've got talent I've never managed to play with. Jebediah, K Squared. Wizard of Ottawa. You playing the finances straight or did you crank up the bank balance so you could focus on training like I would be?

Just got Tom Gilmore to USPW. Teamed him with his wife who I signed back in 2010 after she was released from the SWF, figured I'd throw him into a feud with the reigning world champion Antonio Marquez (Champagne Lover)... and he has Extremely Awful Chemistry with his wife.

Just... I mean ... WHAT THE HELL? :mad:

... and he has Extremely Awful Chemistry with his wife...

I get this result too when playing this game for several hours straight while repeating the phrase "Just a minute I need to do just one more thing in the game..." several times :D

*on a serious note, I'd edit that it kinda screws you, but then again it could make a good storyline

WARNING!!! HUGE POST AHEAD!

Recently restarted a TCW game and it's become my go to promotion after originally going with USPW. having fun with it. Currently International and I hope to get to global before the market fully crashes as their both declining now. Plan to have a women's division when i hit Global. I love those posts that go in depth into thier rosters and such so here's my roster and my thoughts on each.

Benny Benson -face- Yeah, Benny starts at Upper Midcard I think and after his starting fued with Troy, he kind of stalled and I had no desire to do much with the guy so I tossed him in a fued with Eddie Peak, his current fued to give Eddie something to do. Benny challenging Eddie to prove to himself and his naysayers that he can hang with the top talent in TCW and isn't a joke. It helps I found a more serious render of his portrait in the mods section.

Bryan Vessey - face -Did the fire and cancel thing to earn his loyalty, currently in a feud with Tommy and my second hotttest feud. Eventually I see him helping some of the lower but talented guys move up. My only frusteration is that he's about as entertaining as a brick. I could give him a manager I suppose but I find getting managers overness to a point where their not hurting the angles thier in in some fashion to be a right pain.

Eddie Peak - heel - The psycho heel that isn't allied to anyone or anything. In a feud with Benny atm and has all but stomped him in most face offs, but it did move Benson to ME status and gives him something to do. There maybe a face turn in his future, but I like him as the nearly uncontrolable wild card psycho so it may be a while.

Joey Minnesota - Heel - Ah Joey, if you haddn't decided to be a tool right before Total Mayhem and sour me on you somewhat you would have gone over RDJ then and there, but you were a tool and thus you lost. Turned on RDJ and joined the Syndicate earlyish on. Despite being a tool backstage I can use him. If he does end up kicking up a stink backstage in a big way he will pay for it on screen. Vindictive? Me? Nah! He's only got one offense so far so he's good for now, but I am watching him. Has chemistry with RDJ, but their feud is all but over for now.

RJD - Face - RDJ has fought the syndicate since I started this game in one fashion or another. Betrayed by Joey for the Syndicate, unofficial leader of The Union consisting of himself,Rocky,Taylor,and Vessey to stand up as a more cohesive unit against Syndicate shinanigens. His current one on one fued is a recent one with Joey that he won at Total Mayhem (because once more, Joey is a tool) and is starting one with Wolf atm. I don't see him winning any titles or taking a major turn or anything. Just a solid reliable guy in the ME.

Rocky Golden - Face - Rocky never bothered me like he does some. He DID lose his title to Sam Keith in his opening fued, but I don't have plans to job him down the card as long as he's pulling solidish numbers and can learn from others, I'm okay with him. A Heel turn may be close by in his future possibly due to a losing streak or not being able to regain the title once more, making him eventually snap.

Sam Keith - Heel - Joined the Syndicate shortly after they helped him win the title against Golden. Currently in a feud with a face Troy Tornado and am VERY happy they have chemistry. Also has chemistry with Tana who jumped to Upper midcard because of thier throw away match on tv so that might be something after his fued with Troy is over. Lost World title to Troy and has been frusterated that Troy seemingly has his number and can't get 'his' belt back. Number one on my Time Decline list.

Tommy Cornell - Heel - in a feud with Vessey, still leader of the syndicate. feuding with Vessey and to a lesser degree RDJ. I'm kind of resistant to an immedeate break up of the syndicate group so their still around and strong. Will probably move on to a feud with current champion with them swapping the title between them a few times before it ends most likely.

Troy Tornado - Face - Wild card face, unaligned but friendly with The Union. Typically in previous games he gets lost in the shuffle of things, but this time made a concentrated effort on bring him from upper midcard to main event level. Feud with Keith wrapping up, Cornell in the wings. Have highish hopes for that one.

Wolf Hawkins - Heel - still Tommy's lapdog, more out to prove himself with the arrival of Joey who he thinks is stealing his spot in the group. Challenged RDJ because of it, out to prove he's the future of TCW and the syndicate by challenging the old guard in RDJ. Not sure if he'll be successful or not in that just yet.

Upper midcards

Aaron Andrews - face -was in a tag team with Chance for a while before Chance was shipped to development for a while. Hit upper midcard kinda by surprised, not skilled enough yet to justify me pushing him to any degree just yet, but in time? Possibly. Psychology and Selling need to be a touch higher for me to look at him for a serious push.

Art Reed - face - I blame A Quiet Retirment for my constantly snagging this guy. A good guy to have matches with and I haven't seen him have a crappy match yet with anyone I've tossed him against so far. Someone I can easily see with the world title in thier future. Suffers from brick charisma though like Vessey.

Freddy Huggins - heel - A surprise quite honestly, wasn't intending to push him, but did want him and Edd to get to a position that they could compete with the machines and wave without either of those teams complainging about losing to them. Thus here he is and when I see him there I still scratch my head. No idea what I'm doing with him. Has Awesome chemistry with his sister, but his Psy and Selling is still a little to low to justify a main event push for now.

Giant Tana - Face - another surprise for me. In a tag team with Clark Alexander as The Island Guys. Generally have no plans for him and uncertain what will happen to him if and when the team ends. Maybe a heel turn.

Guide - Face - Tag team wrestler almost exclusively, my goal being to use them and the machines to bring up my other lower tag teams to equal footing to avoid the complaining if I suggest they lose to them. No plans other than that.

Joel Bryant - Heel - Oxford is training development people so Joel here is my 'younger face' trainer. He goes against the younger faces to train them up and so forth. Am content with his position as gatekeeper for the youngsters.

Joshua Taylor - Face - A person I can see in the Main Event someday if he works a bit more on his stuff. Currently in a fued with Ino after his heel turn. Replaced Ino in the union.

Koshiro Ino - Heel - recent heel turn out of my frustration at his seeming lack of forward movement to Main Event status. Still looking to push him there so hopefully the turn will help out in that.

Rick Law - heel - frusteratingly still here instead of a Main eventer like I want him to be. Feuding with Golden atm. A face turn isn't out of the question. An ally but not a member of The Syndicate.

Sammy Bach - heel - I like Sammy and always try to push him when I can, not as hard as I used to though. Currently is the all action champion (removed some of it's restrictions. is it me or does this thing hardly ever go above 40 prestige?). I can see him having good feuds with those capable of going after the AA title, but has sadly taken somewhat of a back seat next to my Main Event feuds.

Scout - Face - See Guide

Midcard

American Buffalo - heel - whenever I start a game, he's one of the guys I really don't know what to do with. Sure using his menace is helpful, but still for a fed like TCW even mine which is equal pop/preformance he kinda tends to fall by the wayside. Will most likely be back tagging with Texas Pete once he gets out of his spell in development. has only had two matches that were not pre or post matches.

Antonio Maxi Marquez - face - one of my must signs nearly always. The guy is just that good. losing his way up the ranks, but now at midcard status can start pulling wins out against equal or lower card guys. He and Tommy got a 94 at the last show. The future is bright for AMM.

Brent Hill - Heel - along with Anderson is in the same boat as the next wave. Tag team staples and used to bring up some of the lower tier tag team workers and train some of the potentials.

Buddy Garner - Heel - former international champ, was originally brought on board to be a trainer, but decided to keep him around instead. Typically hits high 80s low 90s against people like Reed and Vessey on a regular basis.

Charlie Thatcher - heel - *sigh* I have no real use for this guy and when I started out dumped him in a tag team with Rhan to have some use out of both. Since Rhan's firing however he's had even less use. Might stick him in a team again, but unsure who I'd saddle the lug with. His contract will not be renewed and he'd be fired already if it wouldn't tick off RDJ.

Clark Alexander - Face - in a tag team with Tana, The Island Guys, has about 3 months left on contract and am unsure if I'm going to keep him around. If I do he'll probably be sent down to development as a trainer. We'll see.

Danny Fonzarelli - Face - Midcarder for life, another one I'm unsure if i'm keeping. I typically teamed him up with Benny Benson as The Dudes, an pro 1980's style goofy tag team in the edge and christian type of way, but since Benny's a Main Eventer now Danny's been Jenettyied. He'll probably stick around to job to the up and comers...at least unless I can find someone better at doing that(suggestions?), then he's probably out the door.

Edd Stone - Heel - I like Edd, dunno why really, but I do. I can see him higher in the card than this, but for now I'm happy with where he's at and look to improve his skills before any push can happen. along with Huggins is my Tag champs currently.

Frankie Perez - face - grabbed him because I got paranoid someone else was going to snatch him up before me. Not really sure what I'll ultimately do with him, but he's good enough to keep around and hopefully improve his questionable spots.

Insane Machine - face - didn't expect to grab this guy at all, but he can thank the creative list for me doing so. I do have plans on bringing an Insane Machine II into TCW thanks to an awesome rerender found in the mods section. I'd bring in his protege for the role, but he's very 'meh' to me so I may bring in a better worker for that role.

James Prudence - heel- I somehow always end up with this guy too. has stalled somewhat at midcard level which is kind of surprising as typically when I have him he tends to rocket up the ranks quickly.

John Anderson - heel - See Brent Hill

Steve Flash - Face - almost always grab him to train guys as well, but this time decided to keep him around the main roster for a bit. My 'young heel' gatekeeper/trainer for now.

Steven Parker - heel - always grab him and the blame rests solely on the rerender of him in the mask because it is that kick ass. Future will look bright for him should he not stall out and should he sharpen up his game a bit.

Lower Midcard

American Elemental - face - another always grab for me, even though I usually have a heck of a time getting him up the card for whatever reasons. Still is in a team with Insane Machine so he's mainly been in tag matches for now. Should make for a competent All Action contender.

Greg Gauge - heel - how could I not grab Keiths kids? Unlike others I haven't thrown them into a team together, nor have I changed eithers ring name. Greg seems to lag behind his brother in gaining overness for whatever reason, but I have future plans for all three keiths.

Mainstream Hernandez - Face - his star power alone is making this guy a nearly always signing for me. Part of a tag team with Kirk. Trying to get them up a bit in the card but for now tends to job.

Mathew Keith - heel - The second Keith boy. slowly working his way up the card. Not helped by my one TV show undoubtably. Still I have plans for the keiths once they get higher.

Owen Love - Heel - managed to snag both Can-Am Blondes from NOTBPW (how i loathe thee!) in an effort to cripple that promotion as much as possible. See them both eventually competing with the machines and Next wave eventually and trying to get them there.

Samoan Machine-heel- in a Team with Shingen Miyazaki as Pacific Assault. Managed by Floyd. See them both as the brutes and bruisers of the tag team division. Slowly trying to get them higher as well.

The Natural - heel - See Owen Love

Opener

Gino Montero - face - In a team with Antonio, but hasn't budged in overness to any real degree, but will continue to work on it. Maybe I'm just impatient. A possible heel turn and fued with AMM isn't unlikely either.

Jacob Jett - heel - needs to work on his Psychology before he's pushed at all. Otherwise a great prospect.

Joss Thompson - face - Part of The United Kingdom (yes i stole it from WWE'12. yoink!) and potentially part of a UK Stable should I find more than he and Edward Cornell to be in it. For now they remain a jobber tag team.

Kirk Jameson - face - see Mainstream Hernandez

Shingen Miyazaki - heel - See Samoan Machine

Enhancement Talent

Davis Wayne Newton - heel - another always hire for me. Tends to work slowly up the card, but am willing to wait.

Edward Cornell - Face - See Joss Thompson

Road Agents

Archie Judge

Elemental

Luis MOntero

Refs

Ray Johnson

Sam Sparrow

Tsugiharu Odaka

Tsutomu Watanabe

Managers

Floyd Goldworthy - see him in a Bobby Heenan like vein. Only manages Samoan Machine and Shingen as he and Buffalo had awful chemistry.

Karen Killer- she and Bach had awful chemistry so she's now managing Steven Parker as the mouthpiece to his silent badass shtick

Laura Huggins - awesome chemistry with Freddy so that's where she's stayed even though he really doesn't need it.

Announcers

Jason Azaria

The Grand Avatar

Color

Jasmine Saunders - may be on her way out, dunno.

Sara Silver - Another always hire.

Franchise Players - no surprises here.

Tommy

Wolf

Eddie

Joey

RDJ

Next Big Things - VERY pleased here. all have the 'can carry a promotion on their back' message. Hope they don't mind sharing the burden.

AMM

Gino

Greg Gauge

Joss Thompson

DWN

Hot Prospects

AMM

Greg Gauge

Gino

DWN

AM El

Talk the talk

Tommy

RDJ

Eddie

Wolf

Rick

Show Stoppers

Tommy

Bach

AMM

Wolf

Troy

Ring Generals

Tommy

Joel

Sam Keith

Vessey

Brent Hill

Time Decline

Flash - 14 years

Sam Keith - 10 years

Insane Machine - 'years now'

RDJ - 'early days'

Brent Hill - occasional Sign

Development Workers - both MAW and 5SSW in Japan are my Development Feds, one for men and one for women. Amusingly the oldest down there, not including trainers, is Chance at 30, the others are between 22-17. Am Not totally sure that Road Agents with the proper skills can be trainers, but I have some down there regardless.

Fire Fly

Ant-man

Ash Campbell

Chance Fortune

Chiyeko Kita

Donte Dunn

Faith McGee

Gemmei Oonishi

Hijo Del Aguila Americana

Bret starr

Jaime Quine

Jamie Atherton

Jared Johnson

Kinuye Mushashibo

La Estrella

Marcos Flores - trainer

Mighty Mo

Musashi

Nadia Snow

Nemesis - trainer

Robert Oxford - trainer

Sensational Ogiwara - trainer

Swoop McCarthy

Texas Pete

White Mustang (mustang Blanco Jr)

Yukiko Matsumara

Notable workers that may be brought in in the future.

Acid - love most of his rerenders

Jack Decolt - Could grab him now assuming he agrees, but not sure he's worth it. Thoughts?

Most of the USPW women - because they rock.

Dharma Gregg - her entertainment ratings are too good to ignore.

El Leon

Fara Hesketh

Most of the notable NOTBPW people - because seriously, nuts to that promotion.

Queen Emily - Baronness for the win!

Suzan Brazzle

Steve Frehley - recently let go from SWF, but not sure he's worth snagging at this time.

Zoe Ammis

Black Cobra - possible reteam/feud with Edd.

I get this result too when playing this game for several hours straight while repeating the phrase "Just a minute I need to do just one more thing in the game..." several times :D

*on a serious note, I'd edit that it kinda screws you, but then again it could make a good storyline

You know what the cherry topping is to it? He's already in decline at 33. :mad:

I was playing the 1987 mod by Genadi, I chose to make Andre the champ instead at WrestleMania III, Savage beat Ricky Steamboat, I ended up playing 2 years into the mod, I played on a bunch more awesome mods too by MCD.

Anyways, my computer pooped itself and now all my stuff is gone and me eliscense was on my old msn email which got frozen for some unknown reason awhile ago. I'm high on luck ;)

Playing as a created promotion called Pro Wrestling OMEGA in MrCanada's latest data. We're a regional promotion. I started myself out with a few written contracts(Kevin Thorn, Shelly Martinez, Johnny Nitro, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Adam Copeland, Joey Styles, Melina Perez, Ted Dibiase Sr) so that I could get the ball rolling rather quickly.

I teamed Gargano up with Johnny Nitro(first ever PWO champ). Nitro was feuding with Low Ki for a good while and it was supposed to end at Making of Kings II(my biggest show of the year) with Low Ki winning. Low Ki ended up signing a written deal with ROH. Which prompted me to job him the heck out to Gargano. It spiked Gargano's overness. Right now Gargano and Nitro are PWO Tag Champs, which they won from Homicide and Paul London.

Nitro won the PWO World Title at the first Making of Kings(second week of December 2011) and is going to hold it until Making of Kings II where he'll drop it to...Johnny Gargano. I'm using Gargano's association with Nitro to raise his pop and in the long run I'm going to have one of them turn on the other. I have a lot of work ahead of me though. Gargano has a lot of pop to gain in about half a year. I'm doing weekly events(started myself out with a bit of cash too).

This is where Gargano's pop is at right now.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/VenomousPrime/garganopop.jpg

Still in my Pro Wrestling OMEGA game. Charlie Haas and Jay Lethal decided I wasn't big enough for them anymore...they both got jobbed into oblivion on their way out. Gargano, Kevin Thorn, and Rellik all reaped the benefits.

I gave Juventud his promised title run and he claims I didn't, so oh well. I don't need that locker room cancer anyway.

Just got a tv show deal that airs in my home area(great lakes) and in the mid west so I can start working on getting more pop in Tri State by doing my tapings there and building pop up in three locations at once. Slowly but surely!

Still in my Pro Wrestling OMEGA game. Charlie Haas and Jay Lethal decided I wasn't big enough for them anymore...they both got jobbed into oblivion on their way out. Gargano, Kevin Thorn, and Rellik all reaped the benefits.

I gave Juventud his promised title run and he claims I didn't, so oh well. I don't need that locker room cancer anyway.

Just got a tv show deal that airs in my home area(great lakes) and in the mid west so I can start working on getting more pop in Tri State by doing my tapings there and building pop up in three locations at once. Slowly but surely!

Sounds like an awesome way you started, I love doing stuff like that, so far nobody left me so I can't job anyone

WWE released Curt Hawkins, Trent Bareta, Tyler Black, Richie Steamboat and a bunch others.

The ones I named were the ones I was able to snag. Hawkins(Using his real name Brian Myers) is in a face tag team with Lance Hoyt. Bareta(Going under the name Gregory Trent) reunited with Chris Cage(Caylen Croft) as the Dude Busters. Thinking about having them side with Gargano and Nitro soon. After Gargano turned on Nitro I think I'll have them take Gargano's side since they're better as a heel team.

Black debuted on an episode of Livewire and beat Roderick Strong in his debut match.

Richie Steamboat's debut was against Carlito in a losing effort.

Archived