What's going on in your game?

Still running with SWC, as it's becoming quite the fun company (the unexpected not-total-suck of New York Red aside, even).

The company is quickly approaching Regional, with no small thanks to the simply spectacular bouts between the Southern Legend himself, Jesse Christian, and the ever-cheating Paul Steadyfast. Despite his best efforts, it would seem Jesse just can't seem to avoid Steadyfast finding more and more ways to keep the SWC Southern Heavyweight championship out of his hands... Still, with a D and D+ in overness respectively, they just pulled out a B- match at our last event. Suck it CZCW, our old, rugged brawlers (and Steadyfast) put on better matches than your flashy little girly men!

Meanwhile, SCCW legend, and SWC's very own Blues Man, Elijah Harris has met tragedy... as fellow SCCW alumni Gareth "The Gambler" Wayne ended his career with a brutal assault following a match between the two! While it was Wayne's goal to establish himself as the toughest SOB. Wayne's plan seemed to have backfired, however, as Elijah Harris (though physically unable to wrestle himself) showed up at the next show with his protege in both the Blues and the ring... Karl "Catfish" Thompson (better known as Shady K). The muscle-bound Thompson prooved to be willing to stand up to Gareth's bullying ways, and ultimately defeated him in a 20 minutes Texas Death Match which was essentially 20 minutes of both men just beating the crap out of one another until Gareth Wayne simply couldn't stay on his feet any longer. An instant modern Southern classic! Thompson continued his ascension in the SWC ranks with the timely save of Jesse Christian from Paul Steadyfast, possibly looking to form an alliance with one of the greatest stars the South has ever seen.

And, finally, the SWC Texas Tornado division continues to be a bright spot in the young company, as the inagural champions, Wiley Coyote, continued battle with a legendary Southern duo, The Tennessee Outlaws! Wiley Coyote managed to withstand their previous encounters with the Outlaws, despite the various amount of brutal attacks the Herb Staley lead duo unleashed, but finally felt a loss in tag competition... as Herb Staley distracted the referee long enough for Blackjack Robbins to blast Coyote Dynamite with a chair shot, virtually stealing the SWC Texas Tornado titles!!! With both veteran teams putting on some of the best matches either have seen in a decade, it seems likely that this feud won't end here.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hit 3 years in my FCW game and I am now at regional, here is what things look like right now.

January 2013

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Lepper Messiah

FCW Peoples Champion: Handsome Stranger

FCW Tag Team: Natual Storm (DC Rayne and Eddie Howard)

Feuds

Al The Hillbilly vs. Bradford Peverell

Handsome Stranger vs. Hells Bouncer

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Puerto Rican Power vs. Lepper Messiah

New Signings

Calvin Dark

Air Attack Weasel

Ford Gumble

Eddie Chandler (This signing really surprised me, meaning I am surprised that I was actually able to do it.)

Here is the card for my first event of 2013 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Eddie Chandler vs. Lepper Messiah ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship

Bradford Peverell vs. Carlos Gonzalez

Al The Hillbilly vs. Puerto Rican Power

Calvin Dark vs. Matt Hocking

Hells Bouncer vs. Ford Gumble

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Handsome Stranger ©

FCW Peoples Championship

I am not sure what I want to do with the two title matches on the next show. Handsome Stranger just won the Peoples Championship not to long ago so I don't want him to lose it but I have a feeling that Shawn will complain if he didn't win the match so I might have to make it a non title match.

Lepper Messiah has had three defenses of the Puerto Rican Championship since winning it back from Puerto Rican Power. I really have grown attached to Lepper in this game for some reason but I think that I will have Eddie win the title because I am not sure how long I will have Eddie because I am sure that I will lose him once CGC goes national.

I'm building up for The Epic Encounter show, a SUPERCARD kind of show. Here is the card and the storylines following:

Samoa Joe vs Takeshi Moroshima - Singles MAtch for World Heavyweight

-Joe is the World Heavyweight Champion, defending the belt world wide, Mexico, England, Europe, US, canada. He is 1PW, and their flagship man, he is now beigin challanged by Takeshi Moroshima of "The International Horsemen", Moroshima entered 1PW tearing everyone and everything apart, running in on title matches, and creating caos, he also took out former world champ Bryan Danielson.

Kevin Steen vs Chris Hero - Steel Cage for North American Title

-Steen has been holding the North American title for a while, defeanding against everyone...who is not of american decent, that was untill Chris hero challanged him,and the war was on...Steen and Hero have battled in Street fights, Last man standing, Singles, Tags, and Steen always found a way to smirk away, this time, a STEEL CAGE to settle their diffrences.

Brent Albright vs Bobby Roode - CHAIN MATCH

-Albright and Roode was once a tag team called "The Horsemen" under the leadership of Ric Flair, former WOrld tag team champions, but that all came to an end, when Roode was pinned in their deffence vs Worlds greatest Tag Team, so Brent and Flair attacked Roode, leading to their Break up, this is gonna settle it, a CHAIN MATCH.

the 21st Century takeover is under way, Faust still relativly unknown has taken Bruce the Giant out and gained a fair bit of overness from destroying him, The Giants contract ended so did not feel bad jobbing him

Atlas won't be resigning, he wanted far too much money, plus a share of merchandise only Lower Midcarder i have had problems with

hopefully Joe Money will resign with me otherwise The Supreme 8 storyline will soon come to a close

Sam Strong was beaten badly by The Supreme 8 and they told him to go make a contract and hand it over and let Money sign it so he can be owner of USPW, Strong made the contract and Money signed it fast and didn't see that the contract is match between them both a "your fired" match, if i can re-sign Money then i will most likely turn Strong to become leader of The Supremes or if he doesn't then Strong is the winner and still owner of USPW

Deep Impact Wrestling

I should go ahead and let you know that I'm restricted to playing the trail version, as I'm pretty short on money right now considering I'm 13 and lack grass to mow (DARN YOU COLD WEATHER!). I'm playing as DIW, I've set up two events per week (Monday and Friday). After taking a look at the titles, I rework them a bit and add one, here is the current titles and their holders:

DIW Heavyweight Championship - The Comedian

DIW Tag Team Championship - The Apocalypse (Warmonger and Hatemonger)

DIW Young Lion Championship - /vacant/

Storyline's will be set up for all of them. Mayhem Mulhoney will be going for the Heavyweight championship. Not sure about who'll go for the Tag Team championship, but I'm leaning towards The Bad Truckers. A three way rivalry against Asylum, Tombstone, and Mace Mueller that are all going for the Young Lion championship (Asylum will win the initial match). Actually yes, I'll go for The Bad Truckers in the Tag Team championship race.

*sets up storyline's*

I'm to lazy to do anything else then the simple unchained storylines, so they will have to do. ;3

After looking up some potential wrestlers and asking for negotiations, I find myself extending those requests to a more talented referee, color commentator, and announcer then my current ones I advance to my first event. I've limited myself and updated the product to the following match times:

Minor Match = 10 minutes

Medium Match = 16 minutes

Major Match = 35 minutes

All events will be organized as followed: two minor matches, an angle, two medium matches, an angle, and the main event (major match). Nine times out of ten, the angles will simply be hyping up a match thats about to come. With out further a do, I give you DIW Gensis!

Match #1:

- 1 vs 1 match.

- Abattoir vs Roadhouse Radford = competitors.

- Roadhouse Radford is to be the victor.

- The match to be open.

- The workers should get the crowd going.

- The match should be overbooked.

Match #2:

- Handicap 1 vs 2 match.

- Menace To Sobriety vs Scottie Hamstead and Wez Dobberly = competitors.

- The match to be open.

Angle #1:

- Interview - Hype (2 vs 2) angle.

- The Apocalypse Hype Match With The Bad Truckers.

Match #3:

- 2 vs 2 Dog Collar match.

- The Apocalypse vs The Bad Truckers = competitors.

- None-Title match.

- The match to be open.

- Diesel Dan to be protected.

Match #4:

- 1 vs 1 vs 1 Hardcore match.

- Asylum vs Tombstone vs Mace Mueller = competitors.

- DIW Young Lion Championship match.

- Asylum to be victor.

- Asylum to be kept strong.

- The match to be open.

Angle #2:

- Hype 1 vs 1 Video angle.

- Mulhoney vs. Comedian Music Video.

Match #5:

- 1 vs 1 Cage Modern match.

- Mayhem Mulhoney vs The Comedian = competitor.

- None-Title match.

- The match should be open.

- The workers should pace the match so that it begins slowly and works it way to a big finish.

Roadhouse Radford was the winner of Match #1.

Scottie Hamstead and Wez Dobberly were the winners of Match #2.

The Apocalypse were the winners of Match #3.

Asylum was the winner of Match #4.

The Comedian was the winner of Match #5.

Final Rating = E+

To be honest, I'm to tired to type up another one of these at the moment. So I won't extend it to the rest of the week. I'll happily accept constructive criticism on anything I'm doing wrong in TEW, as I'm sure I'm doing at least some things wrong.

<p>So the day after a PPV which included 4 A* matches yet rated a low B because of a distinctly below par main event... I open negotiations with Joshua Taylor for an extension. SWF are in competition.</p><p> </p><p>

Effectively... the day after he beats Steve DeColt for the NOTBPW title, bought from them in a takeover, whilst simultaneously retaining his TCW International title... Taylor signs a deal with the SWF.</p><p> </p><p>

Screw you. Taylor. Screw you.</p><p> </p><p>

Though I guess SWF can have fun with his 150,000 a month wages. And he can have fun with how hard he's getting jobbed on the three shows I have before he leaves.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So the day after a PPV which included 4 A* matches yet rated a low B because of a distinctly below par main event... I open negotiations with Joshua Taylor for an extension. SWF are in competition.<p> </p><p> Effectively... the day after he beats Steve DeColt for the NOTBPW title, bought from them in a takeover, whilst simultaneously retaining his TCW International title... Taylor signs a deal with the SWF.</p><p> </p><p> Screw you. Taylor. Screw you.</p><p> </p><p> Though I guess SWF can have fun with his 150,000 a month wages. And he can have fun with how hard he's getting jobbed on the three shows I have before he leaves.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You took over NOTBPW? What date is this in?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You took over NOTBPW? What date is this in?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly I deliberately nuked them after the first game year. They just irritate me with their dronelike booking and machine level of A*s, so I decided to tank their finances and bought them out, although I only picked up DeColt, their belt, Katie Cameron (dating Jacob Jett, who was already on my roster) and Craig Prince (I brought in the Can-Am blondes but realised that the Natural was injured and Owen Love retired about a month afterward). It's October 2011. McFly, Dark Angel, Dark Eagle and R.K. Hayes wound up in Japan, Dan Jr is splitting time between BHOTWG... NYCW and FCW (O_O), Victoria Stone opened her own promotion, Bloodstone is with USPW, ironically enough.</p><p> </p><p> DeColt had been running this gimmick of superiority, defending the NOTBPW belt on TCW shows, including a series with Marv Statler of all people, until finally Taylor challenged him, putting his own belt on the line to put DeColt's boasts to the test. It was effectively the big finale to the feud and will see the NOTBPW belt retired.</p><p> </p><p> Annnd I'm gonna have to hotshot the title(s) off of Taylor within the next week.</p><p> </p><p> Just goes to show I should've gone with my gut and had DeColt go over, and headlined with Minnesota vs. Peak (100 rated, my best match ever.)</p>

Just completed my fourth year in my FCW game so I thought I would post an update.

January 2014

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Eddie Chandler

FCW Peoples Champion: Ford Gumble

FCW Tag Team: Natual Storm (DC Rayne and Eddie Howard)

I don't really have a tag team division right now so that is why DC and Eddie have held the Tag Team Titles so long.

Feuds

Puerto Rican Power vs. Eddie Chandler ©

Puerto Rican Championship Feud

a few of my feuds just ended and I haven't made new ones yet.

New Signings

Antonio Del Veccio

Note: Lepper Messiah left to pursue other oppertunities so I signed Antonio as a replacement.

Here is the card for my first event of 2014 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Antonio Del Veccio vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Peoples Championship

Note: Antonio probably won't win this match as it is his first with the promotion but after this match I am going to build him up to do so.

Calvin Dark vs. Jesus Chavez

Al The Hillbilly vs. Bradford Peverell

Matt Hocking vs. Rudy Velasquez

Handsome Stranger vs. Eddie Chandler ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Match

Note: Handsome Stranger just lost the Peoples Championship to Ford Gumble after they traded it back and forth for a few monthes. I would have Handsome win but he probably wont because Eddie has only made 2 defenses since being champion and I want to build him up more as the champion before I have him loose it.

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Puerto Rican Power

Note: I probably do this match more than I should but it always produces good ratings for me.

Havin' a good time messin' around with the War of the Immortals mod.

Currently bookin' WWF New Generation. Bret Hart is the current Champ, and fighting off the challenges of all member's of Jerry Lawler's King's Court stable, that recently was revitalized with the addition of Bobby Heenan. Can be taken in many directions, may even lead to Heenan takin' over the Court and Hart having to team with Lawler?

Goldust has been up to his old tricks, and he currently has his eyes on the hunk of a man Davey Boy Smith, who just recently won the IC title from him.

On the tag team front, Kings Court members Yoko and Owen are always a contender to the belts currently held by the makeshift team of Tatanka and Bam Bam Biggelow. But with the arrival of Brian Pillman, Owen Hart has turned his attention to his old tag partner and about to embark on a lengthy feud with him.

Biggest stumbling block so far has been the poaching of Shawn Michaels while he was in a lack-lustre feud with Sid. A Hasty heel turn with him siding with Lawler and the Court followed by a loss to Sid and poof, he hasn't been seen since. Sid has now turned his attention to HBK's old partner, Marty Jannetty, in a feud that could hopefully get Janetty up to a Main Event level.

Sara Marie York and Lauren Easter have A overness throughout the US. While the next group of women (Alicia Strong, J-Ro, Stephanie Wade, Nadia Snow, Zoe Ammis, Raven Nightfall, Emma Bitch) are all only around C+, I still see the top two as proof that my Vixxens brand has cemented itself as an undoubted success and it gives popularity to leech downwards.

I much prefer booking that show to booking my other B-show, and now that they have the overness, I might make it an A-show.

Also have two tag teams (Suzanne Brazzle/Candy Floss and Amber Allen/Raku Makuda) with Great chemistry in a division of six teams and I'm trying to mold Thea Davis and Talia Quinzel into future cornerstones of the brand as well. Cherry Bomb, Grace Harper and (less so) Michelle Brendon occasionally wrestle from retirement to help.

Basically, I have been converted to the ways of women's wrestling in the Cornellverse.

I'm...15 years in, almost 16. The pains of agonizingly slow loading is killing me.

Also, I just remembered that I forgot to check the HoI. I know Christian Faith got inducted a few years ago (and that Jack Bruce, at 50, is still active). I think a few Stones are now in, and finally, finally Angry Gilmore is a future inductee.

The guy has had one run with a main title, the TCW World Championship. That's it. Everything else is copious amounts of 95+ matches (and likely many 99+, tbh.)

USPW March 2012

Sam Strong is retiring....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Joe Money won't resign with me, which leaves my who takes over USPW storyline in ruins, perhaps i'll have Sam Strong win and pass it down to whoever gets the job, i'm hoping Alicia Strong gets the job makes the storyline that bit better, winning the match to keep control of the company and the same night hand it to Alicia Strong

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5WXPLYG

As SWF, we're entering Under Control in mid-September. This is a fans' vote PPV, so feel free to follow the link and take part.

1. The main draw for the show is the World title match. After Rich Money won the World title in a four corners match against Eric Eisen, Jack Bruce and Marat Khoklov he's held off the challenges of Eisen, Bruce, Remo and Brandon James. The Lone Wolf has made no friends in his time as champion, holding himself aloof from the rest of the roster, although he at least regards Remo as his equal. Fans can choose from the in-form Eric Eisen, the wild genius Brandon James or the Supreme Legend Christian Faith for his Under Control opponent.

2. Possibly the biggest name on the roster, Jack Bruce has had a slew of problems since his controversial title loss at the end of 2009. Beleaguered by Eric Eisen and Marat Khoklov, Bruce cut a stern and unusually joyless figure in the Supreme ring until he rediscovered his spark in the aforementioned four corners match, eliminating Khoklov and himself in spectacular fashion with a dive through the announcers' table. His steps were soon dogged by a mysterious figure and it was only in the run-up to Supreme Challenge that the mystery man revealed himself to be none other than Troy Tornado. The two men have crossed paths several times since then, without actually coming to blows, and this will be their first official match, although with the fans choosing their partners their's more than just their own rivalry at stake.

Fans can choose between Steve Frehley, Chris Morrisette and Jake Marlowe for Bruce's partner. Frehley was an early target of Tornado and his allies as they sought to make a splash in SWF, and still harbours a feeling of injustice over this. Morrisette wants to show that, even with the arrival of the big names, he still deserves his place at the top of the card. For Marlowe, the match represents a chance to pay back the favour he owes Bruce, helping him learn English after a lifetime travelling the world away from his 'home' country left him stereotyped as a simple-minded man because of his broken English.

Troy Tornado claims to have been in Jack Bruce's shadow his whole life - unjustly, in his estimation. Sick of the comparisons between the two, he followed Bruce to the SWF to show that he is the better singer, performer and above all wrestler. In doing so, he has assembled the Succession with a trio of allies, each of whom also has something to prove.

Rocky Golden claims to have felt sidelined by the SWF wrestlers, and wants to prove that he is a member of the elite. Darryl Devine feels that he was held back in his last company, and is desperate to prove he is a force to be taken seriously. Jay Chord's father is the legenday Rip. Need we say more? One of these three will ally with Tornado and try and show that they can compete with superstars of the calibre of the Long Island Angel and his partner.

3. Also seeking to make a name for themselves are the SWF Vixxens. Robbie Retro has been busy of late, digging into the SWF archives and uncovering a title formed many, many years ago as a partnership between the SWF and GCG, the SWF Vixxens title. This title is a women-only belt, currently held by the self-proclaimed Queen of Wrestling, Lauren Easter. Easter has no time for anyone she considers beneath her, which includes all her potential opponents: Grace Harper, from whom Easter won the title, Suzanne Brazzle, who helped train Easter, and Joanne Rodriguez, who claims that Easter is ducking her challenges.

4. In the tag ranks, new champions Big Time (Bart and Brett Biggz) have barely had time to celebrate their victory. With eleven different teams in the running to face the champions, Bart and Brett's record-breaking fifth reign could be the shortest on record. Certainly they'll want fans to not vote in ex-champions CCX or the Amazing Bumfholes, both of whom have been cheated by Big Time in recent weeks - in the case of CCX, a move that cost them their titles!

5. Shooting Star champion Aaron Andrews is scarcely better off than Big Time as he has no fewer than ten possible opponents lined up for a shot at his title. Among other possibilities are the veteran duo of Squeeky McClean and Frederique Garcia, the youngsters Gino Montero, James Hernandez and Steven Parker, and the mysterious Scourge.

6. One youngster not involved in the Shooting Star voting is Spencer Spade. The 'Supreme Star' has talked his way into another high-profile match this month, tackling Robbie Retro in one of a choice of three 'retro' matches to show that he has mastered the past, and is set to be the future of the SWF. For his part, Retro want to make clear that his love for the past doesn't mean he's been left behind, and after a rough month the chance to take on Spade in one of a four corners strap match, a dog collar match and a stretcher match must seem like a heaven-sent opportunity to relieve some stress.

7. Some matches are about respect - that and championships, anyway. For Gregory Black and Angry Gilmore, there is great mutual respect, and both men want the North American title. Gilmore already has it, having defeated Brandon Smith two months ago at Supreme Challenge after a turbulent year saw him separated from, and then reunited with his wife, Jessie. For Black, the last year has also seen him flying solo, and in his case he has thrived. After pushing Eric Eisen to the limit last month, Black asked for and received a North American title shot. Mr Tyler added a twist, though, as all three men chose a specialty match from which the fans could choose. Black has suggested a ladder match, Gilmore a submission match, and Tyler took a third option in suggesting a falls count anywhere match. One or both of these very talented men will be out of their comfort zone come Under Control. The choice is yours.

8. Some matches are about respect - others are about hatred. Jack Giedroyc loathes Vengeance, and everything that he stands for. The chain-wielding Harbinger has been stalking the SWF roster for months now, and even a brutal loss to Christian Faith couldn't quell his thirst for violence. Now Vengeance has baited Giedroyc into meeting him on his own terms, with three brutal matches on offer for fans to choose from: First blood, barbed wire baseball bat or cattle prod on a pole. This is a match where emotions run high, where there's more at stake than professional pride or championship gold. Vengeance is certain that he can corrupt the good-spirited Giedroyc, while Giedroyc is desperate to bring an end to Vengeance' reign of terror.

This will be a show with something for everyone, and it's all in your hands.

SWF Under Control 2010

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5WXPLYG

SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen?

In October of '84 in That 70s Mod on a 0/0/0/0 game in The Prairies; Northern Championship Wrestling.

CWF died a uprising death in 1981, and CICW has been roaring to take their place, being a major pain in my ass in the process. unsurprisingly, Rip Chord founded CWWF in '79 and they're putting on some great shows and really hurting my progress.

But, anyway, coming to the head of a Big Time feud between NCW Champion, Quincy LeMuiex and his ally, NCW Original Cris Warrick against former CWFers Luther Durvey and T-Bone Thompson.

Since CWF closed, it's been a constant process of bringing in some of their talent, slowly, to feud with my top guys. I'd be in the red in no time if I brought them in all at once, so Lumberjack Bruce Wilson, Karl Hendrichs and even Kenny Maynard have all made their rounds in NCW, to feud with (and eventually job to) the top guys.

Getting some great ratings with my tag title feud of Double Disaster and The Perfect Storm. Both teams hit 100 experience long ago, so it's just a case of riding that to victory.

In Universe notes, In just shy of 8 years, APWF have had:

44 Arena Champions

29 Teams as Tag Champions

41 Heavyweight Champions

I am working through small on my first ever C-Verse 0/0/0 game. Huge de Aske has had the belt for almost two years but it will probably go to any of Ernest Youngman, Amber Allen or Tracy Brennan in the next couple of months.

I gave the belt to Nigel Svensson in the end. We are now just a few shows short of regional which is pretty good going after two and a bit years. We can afford to run two shows a month and still make $10k to 15k so the future is bright for RGE.

SWF have dropped to cult so there is plenty of talent available.

just had Wrestle Mania 28, and it was a success

Sheamus defeated Triple H

John Cena defeated Steve Austin to retain the US Title

John Morrison defeated Dolph Ziggler, Kaval, Swagger, Borne and Riley for Money in the bank

Alberto Del Rio defeated Kurt Angle

The Undertaker defeated Sting

Christian defeated Edge, Wade Barrett and Brock Lesnar to retain the World Heavyweight Title

Bret Hart defeated Shawn Michaels

Bryan Danielson beat CM Punk for the Heavyweight Title

Just a month after a tournament to decide the first ever SWC Gulf Coast Louisiana champion (which would be Blackjack Robbins, victorious over Henry Bennett in a C- bout that showed Robbins is capable of some singles success!)...

SWC announced the first ever Robert E. Lee Memorial Cup tournament! The festivities were kicked off with a second "special edition" show of SWC, which would be used primarily to determine the contenders for the Robert E. Lee Memorial Cup.

And, as reward for his recent tournament victory, Blackjack Robbins was instantly awarded the first spot in the RELMC tournament, giving him an opportunity to hold every SWC title should he emerge victorious.

As reigning SWC Southern Heavyweight champion, Karl "Catfish" Thompson was given the privelege of choosing his opponent... so he went with the young Eric the Bull, who was soundly beat by the guy formerly known as Shady K. Next up, Fumihiro Ota was victorious in a dissappointly bland bout with Wiley Steinway... followed by the mysterious Ota, along with his "Shark Kaiju" Doug Peak, informing Jesse Christian that soon Peak would defeat him in the qualifier, leading to his winning of the RELMC AND the destruction of his "evil Western ways!!!"

Gareth Wayne qualified over KC Glenn thanks to his partner from his new tag team, The Gamblers, Sammy The Shark distracting Glenn with a flurry of playing cards in his face. Dastardly!

Meanwhile, the Tennessee Outlaws plotted to stack the odds in their favor... and jumped Findlay O'Farraday on his way to the ring to face Whisky Jack! But, gasp, with a bottle of booze in his hand (that he promptly took a swig out of before smacking Blackjack Robbins with) Henry Bennett to the rescue! While O'Farraday was already in no condition to fight, Bennett drunkly stumbled into the ring to take on, and defeat, Whisky Jack himself. My god there was a lot of alcohol references in this paragraph.

The next qualifier... was a bit more "zany". In a texas tornado match (the only way SWC does 2 vs 2!), Dem Dirty Yankees (New York Red & Nomad) faced off with The Real American Heroes (Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Cameron Vessey)! But wait, stipulation: whichever individual gets the pin, gets the qualifier! DDY repeatidly screwed themselves out of victory as they debated who should get the pin, openning up an opportunity for Bubba Lee West to lock New York Red in the Recon Wrench, granting him victory and a well-deserved, all-American, handshake from his tag partner. God bless America!

Then, Mr. Rayne faced off with Paul Steadyfast in the co-main event... big shocker, Paul Steadyfast cheated. Alot. Cause that's what he freakin' does. A well placed kick to Rayne's "drops" insured SWC's ultimate scumbag slimed his way into the tournament.

At last, Jesse Christian faced off with Doug Peak... though first trying to remind him of the greatness and glory of the American Way. It didn't work, and the "shark man from the Sea of Japan" entered into an epicly long fist fight all over the arena. Ota tried to "even the odds" with a timely ninja strike from the rafters, but bah gawd, the might of truth, justice, and the American way was simply too much! Jesse Christian fought off both men before finally planting Doug Peak with the FLYYYYYYYYYYYING~!!! Tackle!!!

And with that, the eight man to face off in the name of the greatest general a bunch of rednecks will ever love were decided...

And now, I think we should take this time to take a look at the SWC roster... since, well, we really haven't at any point.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/SWC.jpg

Main Event

Karl "Catfish" Thompson (Shady K): SWC Southern Heavyweight champion

Paul Steadyfast

Jesse Christian

Doug Peak

Gareth Wayne

Upper Midcard

Fumihiro Ota (owner)

Blackjack Robbins(SWC Gulf Coast Louisiana champion, one half of SWC Texas Tornado champions)

Sgt. Bubba Lee West

Cameron Vessey

Henry Bennett

Midcard

Mastodon (Ox Kreviazuk)

Nathan Colemon (yet to debut)

Coyote Dynamite

Whisky Jack (one half of SWC Texas Tornado champions)

Spike

Wiley Steinway

Mr. Rayne (Rayne Man)

Lower Midcard

Eric The Bull (Bull Wrecker)

Sammy The Shark

Findlay O'Farraday

KC Glenn

Opener

Nomad

Ernie Turner

Enhancement Talent

New York Red

Tag Teams

Dem Dirty Yankees (Nomad & New York Red)

The Gamblers (Sammy The Shark & Gareth Wayne)

The Real American Heroes (Sgt. Bubba Lee West & Cameron Vessey)

The Tennessee Outlaws (Blackjack Robbins & Whisky Jack)

Wiley Coyote (Wiley Steinway & Coyote Dynamite)

Non-Wrestlers

Elijah Harris (Colour Commentator/Manages Karl "Catfish" Thompson)

Dharma Gregg (manages Wiley Coyote)

Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)

Herb Staley (manages The Tennessee Outlaws, of course!)

Jonathan Taylor (referee)

Remmington Remus (announcer)

??? (it's a secret!)

Kinda nifty writing this all out. New York Red, despite putting on the best matches of his life with Nomad, has fallen back to the bottom of the roster after threatening to break into the pack. Eric The Bull, KC Glenn, and Spike have all shot past him, despite his best efforts. And Sammy The Shark... has fallen all the way from the Upper to the Lower Midcard. Here's to hoping working with Gareth Wayne gets him back on his feet.

And, most awesomely, The Real American Heroes and The Tennessee Outlaws are both regularly popping in and out of the Upper Midcard, having all started in the Lower Midcard (except Sgt. Bubba Lee West, who was a midcarder upon his debut). Most impressed with my strong, and for once successful, pushing of Blackjack Robbins. The veteran is a stone's throw away from the Main Event... which he probably isn't quite ready for. Still, mid-40s and still going strong, he may yet be the first SWC Triple Crown champion if his Psychology can ever reach less abyssmal heights.

And then came the SWC Robert E. Lee Memorial Show!

Couple of dark matches, including a shocking C rated bout between Cameron Vessey and Eric The Bull (without any positive chemistry!). Aaaaaand then the real show started.

Sorta.

In order to fill time, there was a ten man battle royal consisting of most of the workers not in the tournament, with Doug Peak emerging victorious.

Round 1

Paul Steadyfast defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West

Jesse Christian defeated Blackjack Robbins

Karl Thompson defeated Gareth Wayne

Fumihiro Ota defeated Henry Bennett

Round 2

Paul Steadyfast defeated Jesse Christian (thanks to another vicious ninja attack from Fumihiro Ota!!!)

Karl Thompson defeated Fumihiro Ota (after managing to fight off Doug Peak)

Finale

Once again, Paul Steadyfast and Karl Thompson squared off (Thompson being the man to finally take the title from Steadyfast). And, again, they delivered an exciting bout. However, Steadyfast's cheating ways just weren't enough, and "Catfish" Thompson absolutely refused to be denied! The Blues Man finally put Steadyfast down for a three count, and become the first ever winner of the Robert E. Lee Memorial Cup.

Immediately following his victory, Karl Thompson was joined by his manager and mentor, Elijah Harris, in the ring for a huge celebration, during which Elijah Harris announced his departure from SWC, as he could teach Thompson nothing more, and it'd feel good to go out on top anyways.

In all actuality, Elijah Harris has become a HUGE backstage pain. He's a constant source tension and problems (though he did finally start to react positively to my punishments), and even went on a local radio show and talked poorly of Whisky Jack. You'd think those former SCCW guys would have some form of comraderie... apparently not Elijah. That, and I wanted to bring in Nathan Coleman to replace the departing Darkness Warrior, and I'm aware that Coleman can be a backstage nightmare as well. Figured now would be the best time to make a switch at Colour Commentator, and freshen things up for Karl Thompson in the process.

As for Thompson winning... well, he demanded a midcard title run as part of his contract extension. Figured I might as well throw him the tournament victory rather than try to figure out how to get the main belt off of him, and back on him, in just a year. That, and it makes the Southern Wrestling Confederation holding the Robert E. Lee Memorial Cup seem marginally less racist this way.

Marginally.

Archived