What's going on in your game?

I'm not sure that's correct. I give higher-then-promised title runs all the time and it typically counts the agreement as fulfilled

That's what I mean he is giving ME titles promises to people who asked for midcard runs. I was just saying that if he promised them the midcard title and then gave them the top (ME) title, it would still fulfill the promise, it doesn't matter but it helps if you forget and need to hotshot a title onto them. :) I probably should have worded it better but it was 20 past 8 in the morning

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a small update but I decided to stop my NOTBPW game because I was getting the itch to go back to my FCW game because if I took much more time off from it I was afraid that I would never pick it up again and that it would just sit and collect dust.

With that said I will probably post an update within the next week or so it depends on how long it takes me to get through the year 2020. So I was just posting this so that if people were still interested in that game then you know when the next update will be.

A hex on Jay Chord!!

Playing as my own created 0/0/0 promotion in Japan and Jay manages to ruin my Young Lions tournament by taking Bulldozer Brandon Smith (not really a young lion, but unknown enough and young enough that this can be his springboard up the ranks) to his career greatest match in MAW and giving him a whiplash neck strain the night before the tournament. I can only assume Jay stiffed Brandon with a DDT as the finish, just to screw over myself, Brandon, my company and probably MAW too.

Damn you Jay Chord!!! :p

A hex on Jay Chord!!

Playing as my own created 0/0/0 promotion in Japan and Jay manages to ruin my Young Lions tournament by taking Bulldozer Brandon Smith (not really a young lion, but unknown enough and young enough that this can be his springboard up the ranks) to his career greatest match in MAW and giving him a whiplash neck strain the night before the tournament. I can only assume Jay stiffed Brandon with a DDT as the finish, just to screw over myself, Brandon, my company and probably MAW too.

Damn you Jay Chord!!! :p

What year is it? Jay has pretty decent safety to start with (a B at least if I'm remembering correctly) and Brandon doesn't have the greatest resilience or safety (it's decent, but not great). So it could be the DDT theory, but maybe Brandon planted himself too hard...

I'll always defend Jay Chord. :p

What year is it? Jay has pretty decent safety to start with (a B at least if I'm remembering correctly) and Brandon doesn't have the greatest resilience or safety (it's decent, but not great). So it could be the DDT theory, but maybe Brandon planted himself too hard...

I'll always defend Jay Chord. :p

Mid 2012 so far... I'm gonna blame Jay for it, though the event was fine even with his "help". Brandon is exhausted after having 3 matches in the cup but I bumped his tournament win down the card behind my title match (already planned to headline) and an 8 man tag (originally planned to go before the tournament final). Tsurayuki Kamachi is proving to be a real champion for me, so far showing up in 7 of my top 10 matches... 6 of which are singles, with him being in 4 of them against different opponents. He's just an awesome performer for me even though his stats don't quite suggest he should be my #1 guy... I was even concerned about putting the belt on him from Eien Miyamoto but all has paid off so far. No thanks to Jay Chord.

Anywho... time to stop playing and head to bed. This tour can be concluded at a later date while I continue to search for the who will fill out the 3 remaining spots in my avatar's Rainbow Warriors stable. Gotta find some loyalists who deserve it and have paid their dues... and some of them are just punks who don't. Or The Big Problem. Fun times. :)

Finally sorted my Supreme Challenge Main Event. For the past two months, Remo has been ducking Rocky Golden's challenge. Twice he has interfered in #1 Contender matches to screw Golden, the first giving Swoop McCarthy a shot at Master Of Puppets, and the second giving Spencer Spade a shot at Times Of Trouble. The focus has been as much on Remo/Golden as it has on the actual title matches.

Remo beat Spade at ToT so on the next show, Golden comes out to demand his shot but Spade also comes out to demand a rematch because he feels Golden cost him his shot, leading to another #1 Contender match with Remo on commentary. Once again, the champ tries to run interference but botches and takes out Spade, handing Golden the win and finally giving him his shot. The following week Spade demands that he is put in the match as well, refusing to let the show carry on until it happens, attacking the two guys in the opening match before being dragged away by security. The week after, he jumps Remo in the parking lot as he arrives, takes the belt and heads to the ring where again he demands his shot. Remo refuses, blaming Golden, Golden comes out and, as the shining beacon of faceyness, says he has no problem with Spade being in the match. Triple Threat signed.

All the hype is geared at this finally being Golden's chance to become champion again after months of chasing Remo (and having been screwed out of his first reign by Eisen eighteen months prior) and then at Supreme Challenge... Spencer Spade becomes the World Champion at just 22 years old.

I was originally going to run with Golden/Remo with Remo retaining but both get dinged for not having enough psychology, whereas Spade has B+, and I have more heel challengers lined up, Spade has an A* gimmick and has absolutely exploded in 2013.

Still... the title match will probably be overshadowed slightly by Faith vs Keith No Holds Barred Ironman Retirement match, Bruce The Giant vs Marat Khoklov, Axxis Jr vs El Mitico Jr Mask vs Mask, Match Seven of Dan Stone Jr vs Sean McFly (all 7 on PPV), Jack DeColt vs Steve DeColt, Angry Gilmore vs Dragon Mask (Hell Monkey) vs Magnum Kobe Ladder match, Lauren Easter vs Mimi Johnson (Zoe Ammis) w/Samantha Keats (Sara Marie York) as special ref, Raven Robinson & Halle Hampson (Emma Bitch) vs Alicia Strong & J-Ro vs Annie White & Lydia Wynn (Stephanie Wade & Nadia Snow), Giant & Bali Umaga (Tana The Mighty & Samoan Machine) vs The Keith Twins...

It's a stacked card and so far has no place for Rich Money, Jack Bruce, Troy Tornado, Eric Eisen, Vengeance, Swoop McCarthy, Rick Law, RD Johnson, Joey Minnesota, Steve Frehley, Steel, Owen (Sean) Deeley, John Greed, Eddie Peak and Sammy Bach... hmm... 6 vs 9 handicap match... or most likely just a pre-show Battle Royal. Wow. What a spectacular waste of talent :p

Still... the title match will probably be overshadowed slightly by Lauren Easter vs Mimi Johnson (Zoe Ammis) w/Samantha Keats (Sara Marie York) as special ref, Raven Robinson & Halle Hampson (Emma Bitch) vs Alicia Strong & J-Ro vs Annie White & Lydia Wynn (Stephanie Wade & Nadia Snow), Giant & Bali Umaga (Tana The Mighty & Samoan Machine) vs The Keith Twins...

Surely it has to be better than those matches ;)

In other news, just completed Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup in the CornellVerse 1997 mod.

The first Ed Henson Cup went to Craig Prince & R.K. Hayes. They beat Dan Stone Jr & Duane Stone in the first round, then Bryan Holmes & Tim Westybrook, and finally, the reigning tag team champions Jeremy Stone & Steve Flash. If I ever play longer, it's going to be sure that Dan Jr & Jeremy are going to win it atleast on one occasion, so might as well have someone else win it first.

Due to the Dan Stone Jr dropping from the cup in the first round, which was held in TV, he defended his NOTBPW Canadian (main title) succesfully in an open challenge fashion against the masked legend from Japan, Optimus. Dan has been pulling out frequent "B" matches, and so happened this time. The only match getting a grade above "B" was Jeremy & Flash vs. Dark Angel & Roberts from Ed Henson Cup semi-final. It was rated a "B+".

Meanwhile, Victoria Stone is the (obvious) Women's champion. I have also been pulling out a few new faces to the upper reaches of the card: Bryan Holmes & Tim Westybrook have been given a sort of a singles push. Nothing spectacular: wins from the men below them, losses from the men above them. It has gotten them to Upper Midcard. The third new face up there is Richard Coleman, who I don't like, but he pulled out a "B" match with Phillip Roberts that shooted him up there.

Fairly light and fun game, that should be going on for atleast some time after this.

Surely it has to be better than those matches ;)

Well, I meant in terms of the card as a whole... having all that, the crowd will likely be burned out regardless of the order. Also, the tag titles are Main Event level, and Bali, Greg and Matthew are all better than all three of the guys in the World Title match and Giant Umaga is A* over around the world. As for the women, well, the tag match won't be as good but the singles match is between two A* Main Eventers that aren't too far off Remo, Golden and Spade in the ring, with another A* Main Eventer as the ref.

Well, I meant in terms of the card as a whole... having all that, the crowd will likely be burned out regardless of the order. Also, the tag titles are Main Event level, and Bali, Greg and Matthew are all better than all three of the guys in the World Title match and Giant Umaga is A* over around the world. As for the women, well, the tag match won't be as good but the singles match is between two A* Main Eventers that aren't too far off Remo, Golden and Spade in the ring, with another A* Main Eventer as the ref.

Just don't have all your A* Pop people all go on last. Unless your entire card is full of A* Popularity people... XD

All in all, the card is absolutely massive. And to see such talent even not in the card (Tornado, Money, Bruce, Minnesota etc.) is amazing. Hows TCW doing, seeing as you have raided their finest stars (apart from Cornell obviously)?

TCW is not doing terribly... but things aren't great. Big Smack Scott has been their champion for the last eleven months. Cornell and Vessey have managed to get B matches out of him, and Cornell somehow squeezed a B+ too (they usually only get a B- from him)... but Joel Bryant has had a few goes with a best match of C+ and BSS has also Main Evented with Atlas, generating a highest rating of C. Texas Pete and Mick Muscles have also proved to be incompetent challengers.

They are B popularity across the board in the US, translating to a majority of C+ importance rating. That's down from four B+ pop. a year ago. They have B+ prestige and B- momentum. Their roster has a lot of my offcasts since I've raided them pretty ruthlessly for any real talent. I really want Wolf Hawkins but he knocked me back to stay loyal to Cornell. Their last three shows have been C+, their last PPV (Total Mayhem) got a B.

Just don't have all your A* Pop people all go on last. Unless your entire card is full of A* Popularity people... XD

Currently have 12 A* workers:

Axxis Jr

Bruce The Giant

Christian Faith

Dan Stone Jr

Dragon Mask

Giant Umaga

Lauren Easter

Marat Khoklov

Remo Richardson

Rocky Golden

Sam Keith

Samantha Keats

And having checked, Mimi Johnson (Zoe Ammis) is only at A overness.

Running a sim game from the 2001 mod now in march 2005

NWA TNA World Champion (100): Homicide (4) beat hernedez.

NWA:TNA Tag Team (68) : The New Midnights (Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis) beat Nick Mondo and James Storm

TNA Hardcore Champion (70) : Nick Mondo (6) beat Abyss (3)

TNA X Divison (56): Ultimo Dragon (2) beat Kaz (2)

TNA is second to WWE both at global

Running a sim game from the 2001 mod now in march 2005

NWA TNA World Champion (100): Homicide (4) beat hernedez.

NWA:TNA Tag Team (68) : The New Midnights (Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis) beat Nick Mondo and James Storm

TNA Hardcore Champion (70) : Nick Mondo (6) beat Abyss (3)

TNA X Divison (56): Ultimo Dragon (2) beat Kaz (2)

TNA is second to WWE both at global

That sounds very interesting!

That sounds very interesting!

Yea the Hardcore division is really helping them with Necro and Mondo being the stars along with Abyss Necro and Mondo have had ten 90 or better matches against each other. Also you know how Sting joined in 04 instead it was Goldberg in this and he has really helped around it looks like.

Also on the WWE side someone ended Taker's streak and it was....wait for it....The Immortal Hulk Hogan who is the WWE Champion and has held it for 2 and a half years now and remember this in now in 2006.

Playing The Fall, first real life based mod I've played in ages as AWF, July 2002

Current Feuds

AWF World Heavyweight Title

The Rock © vs Kane (masked)

This feud is near the start, Kane just served The Rock legal documents, suing The Rock for failing to give Kane his rematch in the specified time required (The Rock is out injured for 4 months with 2 left but available for angles and I about to vacate a title if he can still apear on TV). Kane's pretty pissed and he recently made a point of destroying Rocky's cousin Rikishi to send The Rock a message. This will be ending in a title vs mask match when Rocky is healed, with Kane losing the match and his mask

AWF US Title

The Giant still has the belt 6 months in, but has a 4 way dance coming up with Sean O'Haire, Goldust & Bam Bam Bigalo which I haven't decided the outcome of yet.

AWF Tag Titles

New Age Outlaws hold them currently but have a 3 way tag match soon against Perfection (Jacobs & Bagwell w/h Mellisa) & MEGA (Matt Hardy & Billy Kidman w/h Lita) which I have again yet to decide the winner for.

Perfection vs the world

Scott Steiner (franchise player) has taken young Jimmy Jacobs (evolution) under his wing and both have excellent/good chemistry with Mellisa (changed her name to her real name, can't remember her usual work name, she managed Steiner in WCW) as a manager. They have become known as Perfection and are running roughshod over things, destroying backstage, attacking stars & staff members, we're talking DX/Evolution type stuff. Buff Bagwell recently joined the group and he & Jacobs have good chemistry as a team (WIN) so that is that sorted. Steiner will be going into a program with The Rock once Rocky is done with Kane with Steiner getting help from his stable.

Also trying to push Mr Perfect up to the main event scene by having him steal the Hulkster's popularity. They've faced off twice now with several angles in between and Perfect has gone from Lower mid to Upper mid in that time. Hogan is semi-retired so he doesn't need the popularity anyway and I've always wanted to see Perfect as a Main Eventer. Last time I tried he died a day before he was due the strap (OD) and this is the first real world game I've played since so I'm hoping he can hold off for a bit this time :D

So I've made it to Halloween Havoc 1998 in a game where I haven't done any simming.

Goldberg is the World Champion and I've been building Sting to be the number one contender. I made this poster for my game and I wanted to get some feedback, this seemed like the best thread. Obviously I used that Wrestlemania one that was floating around as the template.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2723/havoc1.jpg

*punches table*

F*** YES!

My first ever A* match on TEW10! (hey, its not like i ever play major promotions that often):

Eric Eisen over Christian Faith with rope leverage in 28 minutes at Awesome Impact with 100 heat. Rated 97.

I'm happy. This is my happy face.

*punches table*

F*** YES!

My first ever A* match on TEW10! (hey, its not like i ever play major promotions that often):

Eric Eisen over Christian Faith with rope leverage in 28 minutes at Awesome Impact with 100 heat. Rated 97.

I'm happy. This is my happy face.

Sorry to ruin it for you, but that's not an A* match. Your probably using numbers, but the A* border is changed to 99.1-100% for matches. :D

I'm going to punch the guy who made the skin!

EDIT: One of those interesting things that i actually knew, but you know, forgot because hey, rated 97! :p

Might wanna limit it to a kick to the shin, because that's the only spot where 97 wouldn't equal A*. Everywhere else, it does.

And the upside is that if its 97 or over but doesn't technically count as an A*, it still does for HOI purposes.

In my TCW diary game which I'm currently in March 2011, I'm hitting my stride in terms of match grades with 7 A rated matches in the past couple of months. Not going to name names to avoid spoiling for any readers (especially seeing as three of them were title matches)

In my OVW game, im at the one time of the year where I get to break my "cant use anyone that is active at start of game" Every year in april, my PPV is "The Indy Cup" where I use my working agreements with guys from MAW, FCW, ROF, WLW, ZEN, ACPW BoSC(who never trade workers with me even when I try to trade them an 80 pop woman w/ 100 sex appeal :confused: ) CZCW and MHW. I think there might be 1 or 2 more companies. For this year im thinking of actually having MAW win the cup, with the finals being El Grande Verde(a babyface OVW main eventer, regen of I want to say his name was Mammoth) putting over Findlay O'Farraday.

The tournament bracket will probably looking something like this:

Leper Messiah VS Frankie Dee (in his Mistico alt that he uses in MHW)

Findlay vs Ricky Storm (Representing OVW AND 21CW AND ROF)

El Grande Verde vs Mikey James

Jayson Van Pelt vs Jay Chord

And basically for the whole month, maybe even early next month, I will be acting as a showcase for these guys, who all have 2, or even 3 match deals.

other notables I have are Troy Tornado, who is using his Patriot alt and is assisting Marc Broughton.

Halloween Night who I havnt decided what to do yet and I think a few more.

WEXXV.

I hate garbage feds. I don' understand touring promotions. I really don't understand a touring promotion with no TV.

So I'm going to cheat the hell out of this game. I have infinite money (rather, I will add it as I need it). My goal?

Hurt/Kill as many people as possible. Still at Small, I now have a Tues/Thurs/Sat weekly schedule. Prolly going to burn out Tohouku...whatever it is.

The good parts?

Champagne Lover and Hell Monkey are >60% fatigued. Now that I've added the Tuesday show, they don't have (much) time to rest in between my shows (ignoring that both are used in their other promotions).

And Ryu Kajahara, Jack Avatar, Guy I'm supposed to keep at high momentum, Blood Raven, Cameron Vessey (MAW's fault), and...Dark Eagle, I think, have fatigue.

Oh, and Beetle Kimura is injured. I've been using him in high-injury angles to attempt to exacerbate the injury.

OH!

Madman Boone's surgery went okay! He's only out for 9 more months *squee*

Archived