What's going on in your game?

I finally got my 3rd show so now as TCW I have Total Wrestling which is my Total Brand, and I have TCW Impact (I couldn't think of another name. Any ideas and possibly a logo for the show?) so I am calling it my Impact Brand. Then there is TCW Showcase which is my B show. I started my brand split but haven't made any of the shows brand specific yet.

Most lightweights are going to be Impact Specific so they can compete for the All Action Title.

I put some tag teams on each but the best are on Total Wrestling. I am going to have to be careful how I handle Impact so I can still put on really good shows.

Sammy Bach is over on Impact and I think he could become one of my top stars while on this brand.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCW Change of Plans

So I was going with a brand split but not anymore. After putting on a show that lost popularity for me I have decided that I shouldn't do a brand split as it will cost me popularity. So the brand split will be for house show purposes.

A shake up began last night when I booked Total Mayhem.

Now last night I noticed my tag team champions are getting too over so I had them lose to the Machines. Giedroyc was 88 over in all of the US while Valiant was 81 over in the US.

Gino Montero lost his All Action title in a 4 way when American Elemental climbed the ladder and snatched it. It's time for American Elemental to get a run with it.

Bryan Vessey and Swoop McCarthy are continuing to feud. Eventually Swoop McCarthy will move on to a title picture. Probably after this month.

Rich Money will continue to show off his title (UCR Combat) and probably have a small feud with Aaron Andrews.

Koshiro Ino will probably be losing his belt (International) soon. Not sure who he will drop it to. Could be Sammy Bach, Swoop McCarthy, or Wolf Hawkins.

Samoan Machine signed with us and joined in on the feud against Giant Tana. Rhino, Akima, Kid Toma, and Samoan Machine are all trying to take out Giant Tana now.

Vengeance is going to get beat down multiple times on Total Wrestling by Eddie Peak. Then on TCW Impact Vengeance will call out Peak but he will not enter the ring. These 2 will face off for the World Title at this months PPV.

Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado will continue their feud since Jack cost Tornado the title this past month.

Tommy Cornell and Rocky Golden will be facing each other this month at the big show.

RDJ and Sam Keith will be facing each other.

So that is where I am building things up to this month. I fired a lot of guys including Ant-Man, and others that I probably never will use regularly. Oh I hired referee Darren Smith from SWF too. I wonder how long until SWF falls from global.

Booking as WWE in my 2020 game. I started a diary but abandoned it when I booked myself down to cult, man this game is hard.

Dragon Gate USA, TNA and OLLIE are all global which means I am stuck with dross workers. BJ Whitmer is my champion and I have just got him to A overness but I don't have a single worker with a top line stat of B+ or more.

Luckily I signed quite a few workers on written deals during my brief time at global so I will obviously try and get a few of them to main event level.

This is going to be a long, hard slog...

I have got back to Global in Dec 2020 but my star power is low so I don't expect to stay there. I have just signed Steve Austin but he is a few points short of A*. I am slowly getting people over but sadly I think I will be stuck with a Cult Wrestlemania.

BJ is still my champion, I am planning a heel turn soon and a Cameron Michaels (HBK's son) Rumble win to set up Michaels v Whitmer at Wrestlemania XXXVII

I also have a very talented cruiserweight from Greece but he seems to be the small version of Big Smack Scott. He is my personal project now.

I've called this game SWF Domination, I've signed every wrestler whose been on a written contract that would sign with me, I offered every promotion the chance to be my child promotion and lots of them accepted, I filled them up and also "bought the rights" to D.A.V.E which is now an american touring promotion. This is also the first time that I"ve ever played as owner, ever.

Storylines:

The Invaders vs. SWF

The Invaders; Rocky Golden, Mike Watson and Bruce The Giant lead and managed by Floyd Goldworthy all started at the same time. Basically they came in and just started doing whatever they wanted to, interfering in matches, beating down workers and generally just being disruptive. They've attacked several wrestlers and there have also been a few who were "mystery" attacked but it was believed to be by The Invaders. Eventually the group stopped attacked random wrestlers and began to terrorize Rich Money who no one seemed to ever helped since he was a loner. One day Christian Faith made the surprise save, knocking the invaders out of the ring and causing them to regroup. Now the ire of the group was brought on to Faith, who begged SWF World Champion Jack Bruce to help him, saying he was the only one who could. Bruce said he would help Faith but would never help Money, and he did, making a save of Faith later that night. When Money also came down the two men stood face to face, allowing the rebels to destroy all 3 men. Bruce made Faith make a decision, it was either Money or himself. Christian said that he wouldn't turn his back on anybody who needs him in the SWF and that the champ should take up that policy himself. Faith challenged the 3 man alliance to a 6 man tag team match at The Supreme Challenge. Flody Goldworthy accepted the match, and once again Faith tried talking to Bruce but it fell on deaf ears. The spot was filled eventually when Remo came out to save his old friend Rich Money and pledge his allengece to SWF. During the Main Event of The Supreme Challenge, Jack Bruce c ame down to the ringside area and chased Floyd Goldworthy who kept trying to cheat away from the ring and to the back. Bruce then made his way backdown to the ring and hit Christian Faith with a New York Minute behind the referees back giving the win to the bad guys.

SWF North American Title

Joe Sexy is the champion and he is still fueding with Emma Chase and her new client Squeeky McClean. Not much has gone on in this fued yet as it has just started but Brandon James was fired for being a D-Bag and now works for NOTBPW, Steve Frehley was turned heel becoming "Strickly Business" Steven Frehley and joining Emma Chase but when his contract came up he decided his morals after all these years were too much and left for TCW. The plan was to have Frehley win the belt and get Chase the belt back so I'm just building this one up. Sexy is still interested in Chase, who thinks Joe is gross..

Lobster in the Streets

One of the first men who suffered a mystery attack was Big Smack Scott (whose in development), Kurt Laramee intially said he was going to find out who did it, and the fans were hot for a face turn, but when he approaced the Invaders he simply asked if they done it and when Floyd said maybe, why? And the three men got in Kurt's face he quickly backed down. The next week he said that he knows who did it, after a week of going over the evidence and clues. He attacked Lobster Warrior later in the show. The two men have put on a good match so far but its mostly been Warrior getting attacked by The King of The Streets. Lobster Warrior is also Supremely over, not losing a match since February.

The Fear of Marat

After the fued with Christian Faith, Khokhlov didn't do much as creative didn't have much for him to do. A random appearance here and there was his m.o. But one day Marat aws seen walking backstage in SWF going crazy, talking to himself in Russian, yelling. No one knew why, one day he opened up his lockerroom door and ran off, rushing away. When the camera man looked in to the door, it was quickly shut on his face. The following week we were in Marat's lockerroom when he came walking out of the shower in a towel, he walks to the mirror and looks at it and yells again. The cameraman turned around to see the facial paint of former SWF champion Jim Force on the mirror. Force has been tormenting Marat since, and no one knows why the big man fears Mr. Force.

Vengeance?

Vengeance was doing what he does to the SWF lockerroom, attacking guys after he already destroyed them in matches, hanging them over the top rope, choking the life out of him with his chain. Seemingly unstoppable somebody finally stood up to this monster when Eddie Peak jumped the barracade and saved Bart Biggz after a match. Will Vengeance be too much for the maniac or will Vengeance be Peaks? I'm not sure yet...

The Constable and The Hero

Constable Dallas McWade is now an established main eventer after having a bloody bad fued with Jack Bruce, never picking up a victory but always taking the champion to the brink. His overness is through the roof and tag team wrestling is a thing of the past (I just signed his brother and put him in development). AFter that fued naturally there was no where for Dallas to go but down, doing his canadian routine McWade talked down on the Americans, and the American justice system, calling them all criminals. Captain Atomic came down to defend his people and the two men are now fueding over which country is better. Captain is no where in the overness range of Dallas but the two men can put on a good match, and I hope this elevates Atomic up one level.

On the trax

Jungle Lord has a pretty good winning streak going when he was unexpected attacked by Runaway Train. Train mentioned that he felt that he was losing his spot to less deserved people and he wasn't going to give it up that easy. Runaway Train is establishing himself as a monster heel once again as Lord is holding his own against the big man.

Tag Titles

This is just a standard tag title fued for the titles that are still held by Valiant and Jack G. They are actually going to lose this time after beating Death Row, The Samoan Wildboyz and Wrestling Royalty (matthew and greg gauge) in fueds. This time they are going up against the super ****y, tag team, the young guns which consist of William Hayes and Marc DuBois (using their renders). After The Young Guns win the titles they will fued with The Biggz Boyz as Jack G and Valiant will break up with neitehr of them turning heel. The two just agreeing to go their sepreate ways.

Future Storylines:

A Not So High Concept

I just signed Tyson Baine who will be using his alternate character The Angel of Death, and he will kayfabe injure Zimmy Bumfhole after a match in which he already won by beating his leg with a chair. While fighting Gregory Black, Angel of Death is going to try to do the same thing after the match. Only... Benny Benson (who I threw in development until this storyline is used) will make the save! Benson will hang around Black, wanting to team with him and generally be his friend, saying how its so great to be back together and all that good stuff. Black on the other hand will have other ideas and destroy his ex partner setting up a fued between the two of them.

Brother Battle

With Zimmy Bumfhole getting hurt, Randy is going to get a mini singles push up the card. When Zimmy comes back he's goign to have a big party in the ring. A teary eyed Zimmy is going to thank his brother for a picture that he gave him while he was in the hospital. When Zimmy shows the crowd, it's going to be the picture of "Foot prints in the sand", Zimmys going to say that this picture means a lot to him, and he laid in the bed reflecting it change his life: It made him realize that when there is one set off foot prints in the sand its because Zimmy has been carrying Randy, Zimmy will hit his partner over the head with the picture starting their fued and Zimmy's single push. I'm thinking of teaming Randy and Benny after these fueds.

This is a serious business!

Mr. Amazing (a character of Eddie Howard) has been having a good time in the SWF lockerroom, although he doesn't win much unless he's in a multiman tag match with some of the top faces in the world is going to bump into the wrong man, the super serious, enraged army officer Lieutenant Oxford. Oxford is going to try to beat some sense into Mr. Amazing but hopefully will just get his psychology up a little more and improve his overness.

You F'd Up

Kurt Laramee after his losing battle with Lobster Warrior is going to say that with new evidence he has found the man to be responsible for his partners near live threatening injuries. Laramee is going to say that Scott can never wrestler again and blame Robbie Retro, saying that there were sparkles from his suits all over Scott. Laramee is going to lose their only meeting, but afterwards deliver a violent hardcore beat down leading the come back of.... Big Smack Scott who tells the world that Kurt Laramee attacked him, turning him face and kicking off what I hope to be a good fued.

just held my first wrestlemania in the nhb 89 mod

stunning steve austin beat rick martel to retain the world tv title 80

the brainbusters defeated the rock n roll express to retain the tag titles 71(4th time the match had happened)

bam bam bigelow defeated marty jannetty to retain the intercontinental title 79

rick rude beat bret hart 89

the undertaker beat ricky steamboat 93!

piper beat hogan 92(hogan turned heel after being beat and taken out for a month by roberts back in september, he came back and claimed the fans didn't care about him leading into a feud with piper)

dibiase, savage, and mr perfect beat dusty, niedhart, and duggan 89(not bad for a filler)

shawn michaels beat jake roberts for the world heavyweight title 97!(jannety will turn on michaels leading to a feud for the summer)

just held my first wrestlemania in the nhb 89 mod

stunning steve austin beat rick martel to retain the world tv title 80

the brainbusters defeated the rock n roll express to retain the tag titles 71(4th time the match had happened)

bam bam bigelow defeated marty jannetty to retain the intercontinental title 79

rick rude beat bret hart 89

the undertaker beat ricky steamboat 93!

piper beat hogan 92(hogan turned heel after being beat and taken out for a month by roberts back in september, he came back and claimed the fans didn't care about him leading into a feud with piper)

dibiase, savage, and mr perfect beat dusty, niedhart, and duggan 89(not bad for a filler)

shawn michaels beat jake roberts for the world heavyweight title 97!(jannety will turn on michaels leading to a feud for the summer)

haha wow. You're only in early 1990 and your NHB mod is playing out so wildly different to mine - most notably your pushing of the Rockers. I've held off their pushes for three reasons 1. I'd hate for Shawn to develop a bad attitude 2. I've had enough trouble with drugs as is. The last thing I need is one of my top guys ODing and 3. the main reason, The Brainbusters are putting on world class matches with everybody. They were a lock for match of the year until a huge Rude/Macho vs Hogan/Piper tag match got an A*

I am about to start pushing Michaels and Jannetty, though not as big and not as singles competitors. Gonna have them end the all-conquering Brainbusters' reign at my first WrestleMania I think

I picked up the young Austin too but I've got him down in developmental (PWF)to gain some notoriety and to wait for an appropriate spot on the roster more than anything

I also notice you got Taker in. I'm trying to find an equally huge menacing guy to come in and play the role instead of Mean Mark (just something I thought would be fun) but so far I can't seem to find anybody with enough star quality. I toyed with the idea of Brian Adams but A. I love Crush too much and B. he didn't have the required level of safety and ended up in Japan

What happened to Warrior in your game? He's notably absent.

Just had our April pay per view, 'Clash of the Titans'

it got an overall rating of an A, thanks particularly to my two main events that both received A's:

Randy Orton vs. Kenzo Suzuki© for the Universe Championship. Orton won the championship.

Brock Lesnar vs. Sting© for the United Wrestling Revolution World Championship. Sting retained!

the other main event to my 3rd brand, my Vixen's brand which features primarily women wrestlers, LuFisto retained the Vixen's Championship in a match with Sereena Deeb, the former champ looking for a rematch.

MOTN candidate though went to Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger. Angle beat Swagger and the overall rating was a B+!

haha wow. You're only in early 1990 and your NHB mod is playing out so wildly different to mine - most notably your pushing of the Rockers. I've held off their pushes for three reasons 1. I'd hate for Shawn to develop a bad attitude 2. I've had enough trouble with drugs as is. The last thing I need is one of my top guys ODing and 3. the main reason, The Brainbusters are putting on world class matches with everybody. They were a lock for match of the year until a huge Rude/Macho vs Hogan/Piper tag match got an A*

I am about to start pushing Michaels and Jannetty, though not as big and not as singles competitors. Gonna have them end the all-conquering Brainbusters' reign at my first WrestleMania I think

I picked up the young Austin too but I've got him down in developmental (PWF)to gain some notoriety and to wait for an appropriate spot on the roster more than anything

I also notice you got Taker in. I'm trying to find an equally huge menacing guy to come in and play the role instead of Mean Mark (just something I thought would be fun) but so far I can't seem to find anybody with enough star quality. I toyed with the idea of Brian Adams but A. I love Crush too much and B. he didn't have the required level of safety and ended up in Japan

What happened to Warrior in your game? He's notably absent.

Michaels kind of pushed himself i was using them off and on when i needed a second tag besides the hart foundation against the brain busters, and my plan was to put hart over at the rumble but then out of no where michaels is main event and jannety is upper mid, so I decided to go with shawn. Bret will slow turn during the jannety feud.

Yeah i brought in taker and he is undefeated 19 wins so far, and one of the most over guys starting from nothing.

Warrior couldn't stay out of the drugs so he was takers first win, and was quickly gone.

Same happend to Hogan now as he didn't like his direction and kept asking to be let go, so after losing to piper he lost to austin(pushing austin to the main event) and is now gone to

Michaels kind of pushed himself i was using them off and on when i needed a second tag besides the hart foundation against the brain busters, and my plan was to put hart over at the rumble but then out of no where michaels is main event and jannety is upper mid, so I decided to go with shawn. Bret will slow turn during the jannety feud.

Yeah i brought in taker and he is undefeated 19 wins so far, and one of the most over guys starting from nothing.

Warrior couldn't stay out of the drugs so he was takers first win, and was quickly gone.

Same happend to Hogan now as he didn't like his direction and kept asking to be let go, so after losing to piper he lost to austin(pushing austin to the main event) and is now gone to

Warrior is an absolute nightmare no doubt. Once I get passed WrestleMania I'm gonna have him dump the intercontinental title to a deserving midcard heel (Dynamite Kid probably) and begin the process of slowly jobbing him out so that NWA can't just pick him up and start having him and Flair get A grade after A grade (unless he does something to get himself fired first)

Hulk's been good as gold thus far though, putting Rude over (in tags I grant you) and he's never had a hint of trouble with steroids or anything. Hulkamania's running wild for me brother.

The only real headache I have so far is that I can't possibly fit all the guys on Superstars (which Im primarily using to push midcard, upper midcard and guys who don't have any storylines anyway) and even though its basically a B show the whole roster is irritated because they're not appearing on both Prime Time and Superstars. Ive started filling all of my dark time with tags just to try and get some of the bigger names to pipe down (should be noted that The Brainbusters are fine with the arrangements we have in place. I freakin love those guys I had to give Tully 20 grand a month to keep him but he went out and put on an A grade with Hulk the next day so I don't begrudge him it.)

yeah Hogan got pissed when i turned him and it was downhill form there to keep him on till the wrestlemania blow off but hey maid austin a 1990 main eventer with a good personality, and i've got benoit and owen up to uppermidcard as a tagteam now its time to start them in against the hart foundation, which will catalist the bret turn. I am just trying to decided if Bret gets the belt next or if i give mr. perfect or dibiase the run they never got

Playing Cornellverse77 as a made up Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling.

Recently SWF has been having money issues, they are global and the PPV must not be enough to cover their wages yet. So as a result they release a bunch of people then a couple weeks later, sign a bunch of people. This has been both good and bad. One hand hand I get access to workers I didn't have before, on the other hand SWF is now making monthly raids on my talent.

Of course while losing top talent stinks, I do enjoy being forced to find new guys to push. Both Identity Black and now Cheatin Mike Barstow have excelled in my main event scene. Before the raids Identity Black was more or less mid-card fodder. He did have a feud with Masked Patriot over my Mid-Atlntic title, but it was mostly forgettable. I had signed Barstow with Billy Sanderson and they did well in my tag team ranks. But Sanderson has attitude issues and only signs short term deals so I let him go. Barstow then was assigned to tag with a young Black Hat Bailey to help him improve. When Identity Black was signed I decided to give him a singles shot at my National title and he has ended up putting on some of the best matches the company has scene. Bailey on the other hand moved into a short-lived "Evil Mustache Brigade" team with Sheik Mustafa before being signed by SWF himself.

So while l don't mind losing talent, the thing that really annoys me is when SWF turns around and releases them 2 weeks later. So now they are free, but I can't sign them for another 6 months.

been having a bit of a struggle playing my long term USPW game and couldn't get into any other C-verse game so finally playing a real world mod

Real World May update data

i'm Paul Heyman, and created my own Cult company called International Grappling Company, spent a month in game building the promotion and had a ppv at the end of the month to determine champions and bring a little money in

Main Event

Face

MVP - IGC Heavyweight Champion

Mick Foley turned him back into a full time wrestler

Bobby Lashly same as above with turning him full time

Shad Gaspard

Heels

Mike Knox

Big Luke Gallows

Carlito

Upper Midcard

Face

Low Ki - Platinum Champion

Shane Helms

Rhino

Charlie Haas

Heel

Big Daddy Voodoo

Shelton Benjamin

Raven

Midcarders

Face

Jay Lethal

LA PARK

Sonjay Dutt

Slither

Heel

Tomko

Seven

Ricky Banderas

Rene Dupree

Paul Burchill - IGC Tag Team

Monty Brown - IGC Tag Team

Lower Midcard

Face

Colt Cabana

Eric Young

Heel

Erick Stevens

Brent Albright

Lizmark Jnr

Opener

Face

Black Pain

La Sombra

Heel

Sinn Bowdee

Sterling James Keenan

E.T

Babi Slymm

Fady the Arabian Bull

not really into wrestling anymore apart from what i read online, so i just went with who i liked the look of and wanted a lot of ex-wwe

MVP is the face of the company, and won the belt at the first show against Rene Dupree, and is facing Mike Knox for the title next

Raven is leading his flock with Big Daddy Voodoo, Lizmark Jnr, Seven and Sinn Bowdee, who are feuding with Bobby Lashly

Carlito is also after the title and is feuding with MVP, and after a big beatdown at the second show, Mick Foley rushed the ring and took everyone out, I am not sure why TNA fired Mick Foley but ts my gain

June PPV

IGC Heavyweight Title

MVP vs Mike Knox

Mick Foley vs Carlito

Shad Gaspard vs Raven

Big Daddy V vs Bobby Lashly

Big Luke Gallows vs Shane Helms

IGC Tag Titles

Paul Burchill and Monty Brown vs LA PARK and Sonjay Dutt

IGC Platinum Title

Low Ki vs Lizmark Jnr

Ya know what? Nicky Champion would have been a top babyface in WCW and most likely would have made millions of dollars. He could have had one of the coolest tag teams with American Patriot. The American people would have ate it up. But instead he decided to be loyal to a company that never reached National status. Loyal to an owner whom he admired most. I'm extremely disappointed I was never able to steal him from USPW. He's basically RVD / ECW.

Ya know what? Nicky Champion would have been a top babyface in WCW and most likely would have made millions of dollars. He could have had one of the coolest tag teams with American Patriot. The American people would have ate it up. But instead he decided to be loyal to a company that never reached National status. Loyal to an owner whom he admired most. I'm extremely disappointed I was never able to steal him from USPW. He's basically RVD / ECW.

He made his bed, let him lie in it. Besides, I hear people say that there are some things more important than money. I can only think of a couple but I'm sure there are more.

<p>Ok I must admit that my TCW game is losing some steam. We are in June of 2011 coming up on Excessive Force and I have gotten away from my storylines really. I just book shows to get to the next one.</p><p> </p><p>

I have found myself trying to get Jeremy Stone hurt. I have put him with Gargantuan, Dread, and some of the samoans who are more stiff. He has been in hardcore matches too. Every show I get the e-mail time to heal. He needs to be dropped though so I can try to stop some of NOTBPW's steam. They are 2nd in the world. The last couple game weeks this has been the most fun thing to try and do.</p><p> </p><p>

Vengeance being my World Champion is really making my game boring I think. I don't like him being my Champ so after he goes over Eddie Peak I may have him lose the title back to Tommy Cornell.</p><p> </p><p>

Koshiro Ino will be moving on to feud with Swoop McCarthy soon for the International Title. The plan is for Swoop to capture the belt.</p><p> </p><p>

Rich Money still dominates in title fights for the UCR Combat Title.</p><p> </p><p>

The Machines lose singles match constantly but continue to run with the tag titles after beating the Holy Alliance for them.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd like to trim my roster some more. It's easier for me to book fun storylines with less workers because I feel the need to get as many guys on tv as possible.</p>

<p>Started as TNA in February using the KYR mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Fortune saved Anderson from a beatdown from Immortal, just like in real life. The following week, AJ explained his actions. Hogan came back promised AJ would pay before booking him in the Main Event against Abyss. Backstage, Hogan & Flair said they had some punishment ready to serve to AJ. AJ beat Abyss in the Main Event but is jumped by Hogan & Flair with Sting making the save.</p><p> </p><p>

I've had Bully Ray join Immortal and he's feuding with Devon. I've also got Rhino in Immortal. I'm building towards Fortune vs Matt Hardy, Bully Ray, Abyss & Rhino at Lockdown. Not comfortable putting Flair in the ring again. Same with Hogan but I'm tempted to have him have 1 final match with Sting.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm trying to think of ways to end Immortal. Not very realistic but I signed Shane O'Mac & Steve Austin. I need to come up with a way that Shane takes over TNA and inserts Austin as Comissioner. I'll have Austin have a few more matches. I think he could have a great match with Sting. Then there'd be the dream match-up: Austin vs Hogan.</p>

<p>WWE Judgement Day</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upcoming Pay Per View</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

- World Heavyweight Championship Cage Match - Alberto Del Rio - [H] vs. The Rock - [F]</p><p> </p><p>

- WWE Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match - The Miz - [H] vs. John Morrison - [F] vs. Kofi Kingston - [H]</p><p> </p><p>

- Triple H - [H] vs. John Cena - [F]</p><p> </p><p>

- Sheamus - [H] vs. Rey Mysterio - [F]</p><p> </p><p>

- Intercontinental Championship - Evan Bourne - [F] vs. Dolph Ziggler - [H]</p><p> </p><p>

- United States Championship - David Otunga - [F] vs. Wade Barrett - [H] vs. Justin Gabriel - [F]</p><p> </p><p>

- Edge & Christian - [F] vs. Kidd Korporation - [Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews] - [H]</p><p> </p><p>

- WWE Tag Team Championships - Kane & The Big Show - [F] vs. Pure Perfection - [scott Steiner & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes] - [H]</p><p> </p><p>

- Para Usted - [incognito] - [F] vs. CM Punk - [H]</p>

Archived