TEW10 Render Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a heads up this is not a request thread. These guys are spending their hard earned money for textures and items and thus is not financially feasable to do requests. Plus filling requests crushes the creative aspects of their art.

Just a heads up this is not a request thread. These guys are spending their hard earned money for textures and items and thus is not financially feasable to do requests. Plus filling requests crushes the creative aspects of their art.

sorry, didn't know who, what or where to ask. or if an aborigine render is even possible. one source that does renders mentioned that it might not be.

mainly that was a feeler to find out.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/EkimNosneb/017-2.png

This is one of the most unique looking renders I've seen. Awesome!

Is that hair line natural? Or is it something you had to resize to fit?

I'm thinking it might not be the right hair for the model, and you tweaked it... If so, It makes me want to try something like that, as the overall uniqueness is well worth it.

This is one of the most unique looking renders I've seen. Awesome!

Is that hair line natural? Or is it something you had to resize to fit?

I'm thinking it might not be the right hair for the model, and you tweaked it... If so, It makes me want to try something like that, as the overall uniqueness is well worth it.

Thanks for the compliment :)

yea that hair isnt made for M4, it is made for everyone but him so I had to do a little resizing, but I was good with the overall quality that I got from it :)

Still trying to get the feel for certain aspects of this rendering thing. In Somewhat of a tribute to Beyond the Thunderdome I present to you

Madman Jack

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/itzme_017/Renders/MadmanJack.jpg

i could see him easily used as a Native American worker too. his skintone is dark enough for some tribes.

i'm curious if it's possible to recreate australian aborigines? i've heard from a reliable source that it might not be.

I'm pretty sure it is. I haven't tried before, nor have I looked at any source pictures to know what the facial structure is like, but it seems simple in theory. I'm 87% sure I have the morphs to do women... Males I might be lacking, but I can probably swing a female aborigine.

My achilles heel of ethnicity is, for some reason, latina. Tried many times. Never able to crack it.

In other news I made it to 43rd favourite artist on renderosity, which is the highest I've been. :D

Dude, that's awesome! Probably should add you to my favourite artists list, because, well, you are one of my favourite artists. Rock on.

I'm pretty sure it is. I haven't tried before, nor have I looked at any source pictures to know what the facial structure is like, but it seems simple in theory. I'm 87% sure I have the morphs to do women... Males I might be lacking, but I can probably swing a female aborigine.

My achilles heel of ethnicity is, for some reason, latina. Tried many times. Never able to crack it.

Dude, that's awesome! Probably should add you to my favourite artists list, because, well, you are one of my favourite artists. Rock on.

Cheers buddy :)

I'll give an aboroginie render a shot in the next couple of days. Never done one before.

Got an email, also got emailed to say one of my images has been "featured". Featured where I dunno, can't find it, but it was a really old one. If you go to Art charts i'm there at number 43.

yeah i can see you there.. Cool. Whats the date of the email. Should be able to find your featured image

the men have probably the biggest smiles in the world. :D

and the women :D would fall into one of two categories. the ones that make you shudder and the ones that make your tongue hang out. i've never seen an average aborigine woman. LOL :D

Archived