Small questions that don't deserve their own thread

Time to start a new one.

My first question is about how long does it take a newly created development territory to get an owner, booker etc. I started one up Day 1 and now I'm at week 3 and it has a roster loaded with development types but no owner or booker to place them/book them.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to start a new one.

My first question is about how long does it take a newly created development territory to get an owner, booker etc. I started one up Day 1 and now I'm at week 3 and it has a roster loaded with development types but no owner or booker to place them/book them.

Depends on where you put the territory. Some areas have a dearth of talent available or qualified to be owners or bookers (or willing to take over a promotion of that size or product type). The promotion needs an owner first and foremost. Can't hire a booker without an owner. So that's your primary problem right now.

Where's the dev promotion based?

Is there a point to setting up my own dojo, given that new workers don't debut until 2026? If I do set up a dojo before then, will it cause workers to appear in exception to this rule, or what?

No, it will not. It does give you a warning before setting up a dojo. in order to utilize dojo's, new workers need to be set earlier.

I think this qualifies as a small question:

In the editor for Events, the option to have the next show numeral is limited to three characters. While they makes sense for numbers (can you imagine playing to a Wrestlemania 1000??), for Roman Numerals, it limits you as soon as it gets past three characters. Like XXVI for 26, for example.

Not a big deal since you can just use numbers instead, and I know the game was designed for the Cornellverse, not the real world, but it kind of hurts the Roman Numeral thing if you're going for accuracy with a real life mod.

In the editor for Events, the option to have the next show numeral is limited to three characters. While they makes sense for numbers (can you imagine playing to a Wrestlemania 1000??), for Roman Numerals, it limits you as soon as it gets past three characters. Like XXVI for 26, for example.

Not a big deal since you can just use numbers instead, and I know the game was designed for the Cornellverse, not the real world, but it kind of hurts the Roman Numeral thing if you're going for accuracy with a real life mod.

Maybe SLI could work? S in Roman Numerals means 1/2 and L is 50, so maybe SLI could mean 1/2 of 50+1? Still doesn't solve the overall problem tho, oh well.

Just a random thought. :confused:

You don't enter numerals, you enter the number and it gets converted - you would be blocked from entering numerals anyway, the game only accepts numeric input into that area.

I'm getting a lot of "... got a bonus for chemistry (motivation)", or "... was penalised for chemistry (motivation)" - anyone know what it means?

Chemistry isn't just between two workers, there is also "singular chemistry" which contains things like workers who get nervous if used in the main event, workers who don't bring their "A" game unless it's being shown on TV \ PPV, workers who hate working tag matches, etc, etc, etc - you've seen clues as to its existence for years, as they're mentioned in many of the fluff interviews that are used to populate the web site stories. The "chemistry (motivation)" notes refer to those.

Chemistry isn't just between two workers, there is also "singular chemistry" which contains things like workers who get nervous if used in the main event, workers who don't bring their "A" game unless it's being shown on TV \ PPV, workers who hate working tag matches, etc, etc, etc - you've seen clues as to its existence for years, as they're mentioned in many of the fluff interviews that are used to populate the web site stories. The "chemistry (motivation)" notes refer to those.

Niiice. Thanks for clarifying.

Ahh... fantastic, thanks for the answer Adam. :)

I was wondering, in the dirt sheet note 'penalised for length,' am I right in thinking that the match was too long (as opposed to too short)? I know I got a 'penalised for being too short' or something similar during a Jack Bruce segment but thought I'd best make sure.

Archived