DOA: The Evolution of GREED

Loved that segment, EV. Great way of presenting the interaction with the network execs.

Thank you, PA!

The write up took a little longer than I first thought it would but I'm pretty sure that's because I toyed around with the layout a little. I think this is probably the best way of presenting the "Network Notes" post-show review. :D

Also, It's the interaction between John and the Arcadia Network that keeps me most intrigued about this project. The characters are fun to craft and write for, the shows are interesting to formulate & convey, and I believe in the overall culture of the DOA. With all of that, though, I still find the fact that the DOA is more of a "TV Show" versus a Tangible Wrestling promotion is what makes it a lot of fun as a writer. Changes my perception of how my broadcasts should be layed out, who should get what focus, and what stories should ultimately have more reason to be told than others.

I'm not sure how long such a project will go for? Not because I won't have the motivation but rather because I'm unaware how long I can keep my TV contract. It seems that, If you lose your TV Slot, then you will almost certainly lose your company all together. So, I guess we'll see.

For now, I just hope others find joy, continued thought, and a slight sense of inspiration from this project.

(Not in the sense that I believe my work should "inspire" anyone from the standpoint that I'm "high" on myself & my work. But rather, to give others a new view at what's obtainable in TEW Diary terms. Taking on a created company, focused entriely on what YOU want the company to be about, and working to deliver that narrative to others. It takes a lot more work to get your point across than let's say a TCW project; however, in the end, It pays off when others enjoy what you're putting together. When your BRAND really starts to take shape & the company (and/or diary narrative) makes "sense" from top to bottom.)

Cheers.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For now, I just hope others find joy, continued thought, and a slight sense of inspiration from this project.

As corny as it sounds you, Bigpapa, angeldelayette, and Oldschool inspired me to do my NYCW diary in the 08 thread. Now granted it was not up to par with your work or the other three writers works but you all did serve as an inspriation for me. Just wanted to say that because you are not full of yourself, you just want your readers to enjoy your work.

Really like the conflict brewing with the network. The way John wants it done and the way the network sorta pushes him to do it their way. I can see this all coming to a head. Just don't punch out Tarver ;) Not sure the whole cast would back you on that one.:rolleyes:

I know you just started and such, but how does the PPV prospects look to fit into your net work setup. Will Arcadia help get a deal? Will be interesting to see.

Trevor

As corny as it sounds you, Bigpapa, angeldelayette, and Oldschool inspired me to do my NYCW diary in the 08 thread. Now granted it was not up to par with your work or the other three writers works but you all did serve as an inspriation for me. Just wanted to say that because you are not full of yourself, you just want your readers to enjoy your work.

That's awesome to hear, BHK! Honestly, It still floors me to see my user-name thrown up there with some of the best writer's on the board. It feels rather awkward in a way as I still look at myself as a newbie to these boards. Either way, I'm crazy happy that you've found some inspiration in either this project or my PSW one. :D Very cool.

Just want to add I love the network stuff too, great job as always Eisen.

Thank you, BYU! It's much appreciated.

Really like the conflict brewing with the network. The way John wants it done and the way the network sorta pushes him to do it their way. I can see this all coming to a head. Just don't punch out Tarver ;) Not sure the whole cast would back you on that one.:rolleyes:

I know you just started and such, but how does the PPV prospects look to fit into your net work setup. Will Arcadia help get a deal? Will be interesting to see.

Trevor

haha. Yea, On one hand... John could become a transcendent figure as he stands up for all of us people who wouldn't mind socking our boss across the jaw. ;) Then again, by doing so, John would almost certainly end up in jail this time around. Plus lose his job on top of his loss of freedom. haha.

So, with that being said, I probably won't see such actions happening this time around. That doesn't mean that John won't find a "spine" with time during his time with the Arcadia Network; however, that will take time & familiarity with the process of developing a TV show.

As for the PPV deal, I've floated the idea around; however, really like the idea of keeping this project as a TV exclusive. So, this way, it 100% feels like a true TV show versus a wrestling company as a whole. That being said; however, I'm sure it would make much more sense from a financial situation. We will see I guess. Maybe Arcadia itself with invest in their own PPV station. :cool:

<hr color="black">

All in all, Thank you to those who have made the DOA a consistent stopping point on the boards.

*** Episode #5 Card will be up later today ***

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/TV/DOAtv.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/TV/Arcadia.jpg

Episode #5

Thursday, 1st Week of June 2010

The most chaotic, athletically grueling, death-defying form of Pro Wrestling is coming straight into your home this week, Thursday, on DOA "Rapid Assault". No one will be safe.... Everyone may leave via an ambulance.... and Some, May never be the same again.... However, ALL DOA competitors will gain your absolute respect as they wage war with one another, putting their lives at risk, all for one momentous collective prize.... To usher in a New Era in Pro Wrestling... An Era of limitless possibilities... An Era... of Deadly... Overloaded... Action!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/MaskedCougar.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Versus/_BlankBackground.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/MarcSpeed.jpg

Masked Cougar vs. Torment

Singles Match

The opening match for this week's episode is wrapped in a dreary state of Mystery as the menacing DOA newcomer, Torment, will make his "Dungeon" debut. As one could expect, There is much anticipation hovering above this enigmatic altercation; however, its root is not entirely placed upon the very notion you would expect.

While, yes, your initial perception of such a scenario being built by the debuting Torment is justified; There also lies a sense of ambiguity as many question whether or not the Masked Cougar will FINALLY show a sense of victorious nature.

When the dust has settled, and the final bell is rung, WHO will reside within the ranks of the great?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/CannonballFunk.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Death-Defying%20Duos/PeckerStream.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Versus/_BlankBackground.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/RoyEdison.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Death-Defying%20Duos/TheMoralMajority.jpg

Cannonball Funk & Pecker-Stream vs. Roy Edison & The Moral Majority

3 vs. 3 Match

Single Pinfall Needed (Not an Elimination Match)

The ability to work within an organizational body is widely considered to be one of THE most beneficial professional qualities that one can posses. Here in the DOA, This is also an absolute truth as the notion of "numbers in a fight" will almost always trump the physical abilities of one.

This week, Two major DOA feud's will come to a boiling point as Roy Edison will continue his journey toward overcoming his murky transition from MMA to Pro Wrestling by, hopefully in his mind, defeating the very man who has escaped him twice before; Cannonball Funk. Meanwhile, The controversial cultural struggle between Matty "The Pecker-Wrecker" Sparrow & the GOD-fearing faction, The Moral Majority, will continue to rage forward; threatening to tear the "Dungeon" apart in the process.

The true question here; however, is not which faction will ultimately find victory. While an important situation, The real challenge will be whether or not each trio will find the ability to work as one; Eventually leading to said victory in the end.

Who will prevail in retaining their health, and their forward progress within the DOA, as 6 men utilize the "Dungeon" as their own-personal warzone?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/KAZ.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Versus/_BlankBackground.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/TomKornell.jpg

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

Singles Match

The self-proclaimed, one-sided, WAR continues to threaten the DOA landscape as the violators, Totally Supreme, are hell-bent on complete domination. Domination of what you might ask? The only company that dare threatens their overwhelming grip upon the Pro Wrestling industry; Deadly Overloaded Action. With this mind, Tom Kornell will FINALLY make his dreaded "Dungeon" debut by challenging the very man who possesses one-half of the DOA Death-Defying Duo Championship, NARATO.

Is this a strategy of WAR as Kornell looks to weaken the physical infrastructure of the company he looks to destroy? In a sense, If Kornell is able to prove that he's realistically BETTER than a standing Champion in the DOA, Will this only further the narrative that 'The Big Two' are certainly FAR more superior than the "New Promotion on the Block"?

All in all, This highly anticipated affair will usher in a 'New Era' (only 5 weeks into it's inception) as the apocalyptic battle between Totally Supreme and the DOA will finally come to a head. Which side will you eventually favor?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/JohnnyVicious.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Versus/_BlankBackground.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/Acid.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/RayneMan_alt1.jpg

Johnny Vicious vs. Acid & Rayne Man

2 on 1 Handi-cap Match

If Johnny Vicious wins = He will stand as the #1 contender to the DOA Championship held by Acid

If Acid/Rayne wins = Vicious will be forced to the theoretical "Back of the Line" and will have to EARN his chance to return to challenging for the DOA Championship.

This week's Main Event is practically soaked in pure, unadulterated, hatred. Johnny Vicious, a purely dominating force in the DOA & thus a feared individual who could potentially challenge Mr. Tyler's "Iron Fisted Reign", will have to overcome the mounting odds of defeating, not one, but TWO major DOA players.

On the other side, Mr. Tyler's constructed alliance of Acid & Rayne Man appears to stand as a deadly tandem. Their animalistic-like rage, fused with their natural fighter's mentality, has ushered in the perception of an unstoppable force; A SUPER-Group if you will.

In the end; however, the ultimate question stands as: Will Johnny Vicious move closer or even farther away from once again challenging for the DOA Championship?

Tune in this week to find out!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Wrestlers/ElDragnDorado.jpg

Also, El Dragón Dorado will make his "Dungeon" return after competing in Mexico last week! Does he have his sights set on an individual within the DOA - OR - will it surprisingly be the other way around? Only time will tell... Find out THIS WEEK on the 5th Episode of DOA "Rapid Assault"!!

<hr color="black">

"Rapid Assault" Quick Picks

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

From now on, Babyfaces will be listed first on the roster so that there's no way of figuring out who may win this week simply based upon where they are listed in the match-up. If the match consists of two babyfaces, or two heels, then it will be presented in alphabetical order.

Great Network Notes Eisen! I like that you show the good with the bad, not every show's going to get an A and you would expect the person in charge, especially in the situation John is in, to be given a talking to if he's underperforming. Doesn't mean that the shows aren't always awesome though! :D

Torment looks cool, plus I've never been a huge fan of cougar.

I like a six-man tag every now and then! Going for a draw after everyone piles in and the ref loses control.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

If this was OTA then there's only one winner...can see Tom getting a win though.

Right, part of me thinks Rayne Man screws both Acid and Vicious and Vicious wins. However, I can see potential in a Vicious climb from the bottom so I'm going for a heel win. I'll be surprised if El Dragon doesn't appear somewhere in this match.

Guest TDubTNA

I'm a fan of Cougar but I think Torment is taking this one.

I think Roy and MM are going to take this one

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

I def see Tom taking this one

Even though Im a big fan of Vicious I don't see him pulling this one off.

It looks like Torment is one of my favorite C-Verse characters Marc Speed so he gets my vote, because Marc is awsome.

Not sure about this one but Roy and MM see to be the right pick.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

I agree with jhd1, I think that Johnny is being built up.

Torment walks away with the debuting victory.

Funk outweighs Edison but the Moral Majority outweigh Pecker-Stream.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

Kornell sneaks out a victory while Dick Eyezen naps.

Two top guys outweighs one top guy.

Hard to vote against someone who looks that cool. Plus Cougar hasn't done very much since joining the DOA.

Could go either way but I really like Funk! Plus how awesome is the name Pecker-stream? LMFAO. You should really keep them a consistent team.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

Maybe starts a feud for the Duo titles?

Vicious is great but he's not THAT great to be able to beat two major DOA stars. He'll probably put up a great fight but I'm guessing that something hapens to mess up his plans.

Debut win for the roster newcomer

Coin toss, I'll go for the heels on this one

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

As awesome as Totally Supreme are they have thus far been portrayed as bumbling and inept, whether or not they're just that out of the ring we will have to wait and see but I'm tipping one half of the tag champs for the win here.

This is one handicap match, where the team with the advantage actually wins (then again Vicious could get some unexpected help) but I think you are setting up a 'long chase' for Vicious with Tyler doing every in his power to keep Vicious away from Acid, as he knows that Vicious can beat his 'man'.

- As others have mentioned, he looks like a complete badass. And somebody I think a man like you, with your history of characters, would enjoy booking. Moreso than Cougar, maybe.

- My better judgement says Funk & Pecker-Stream, but it seems like you've got big plans for The Moral Majority.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

- Nuff said.

- As badass as Vicious is, I don't think he could stand up against the combined might of Rayne Man (who I'm surprised you've actually made me take an interest in, seeing as I hated that bland Greg Rayne in 08, so kudos) and Acid, who is your flagship.

All in all, it may be early days but you're writing and development goes from strength to strength. Can't wait to see what's coming next, and hopefully, where events/PPV can take you!

Thank you everyone for your predictions! :D A lot of great insight from all of you! It's great to see so many following this diary as close as you are! It's much appreciated!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Misc%20Banners/ForTheLoveofWrestling.jpg

// My thoughts; that's all. //

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Misc%20Banners/Rayne.jpg

The success for most upstart wrestling promotions resides in the ability to eventually transform your initial perceptions of those projected as “Toxic Waste”. While there is no physical connection with such a grand declaration of demoting one into professional “garbage”; Psychologically it is a very real battle one must wage, All in the process of trying to obtain true, independent, glory.

This instance comes in many forms; however, with the DOA it’s become a never-ending process by which those in charge look to re-shape viewer’s initial reactions to those released by Bigger, and far more internationally visual, companies. Thus, the process by which you must transform “Toxic Waste” (those released by companies like the SWF/TCW/USPW) into truly unique, and all-around intriguing, assets to said underlying wrestling promotions is KEY to their gradual rise to National, and in some cases International, importance.

Gregory Henn, once known as Greg Rayne to those who are self-described “SWF-purists”, stands as the most recent personification of such an up-hill challenge for the DOA. How can the young, upstart, promotion find a way to portray their newest acquisition in a way that will ultimately evolve the understanding of our preconceived view of him? To many of us, He will forever be Greg Rayne. A somewhat bland, quite generic, “up-and-comer” with no real unique qualities. However, If done right, the DOA could potentially transition this image to something far more beneficial for the company as a whole; Really, for the industry as a whole with that said.

So, DOA officials, We call on you to follow this simple declaration: “Don’t F*ck this Up!”.

You have the ability to not only re-route the career of a potential superstar in the making; however, you also posses the unique ability to potentially show that you will NOT stand as another SWF or TCW-lite. Many have come before you, and many have realistically failed, but through it all, Your success comes down to one very notion: Can you be a TRUE Alternative? Can you truly usher in a new wave of change within the ranks of the Pro Wrestling Industry?

It won’t be easy. Arguably, It will be the hardest thing you’ll ever look to conquer. However, with that said, your victory is essential to us all.

We NEED a new voice, We desperately WANT an innovative tone, and we CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT the potential shift your attempt could bring about.

This journey you find yourself upon starts with this very man. Gregory Henn. Can you set yourself from the rest? Or will you epically fail just as others have before you?

Again, we demand of you: “Don’t F*ck this Up!”.

Sincerely,

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/Eisen-verse/Misc%20Banners/MrNotApplicable.jpg

(Mr. N/A)

<hr color="black">

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

This segment, "For the Love of Wrestling", will be seen from time-to-time as "Big Vision Topics" come & go. If there are enough situations that arrise which would call for more of a "grand view", then, this segment could take on a more consistent showing. All in all, Just thought I'd leave that tidbit of info behind! I hope you enjoy!

-An impressive debut from Torment has Masked Cougar reeling.

-Roy Edison continues to get his team DQ'd.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

-Totally Supreme are the best joke since lprock's John Cena diary.

-Rayne Man is out for himself and turns on Acid.

The observation post is awesome...my thoughts, that's all :p

You know Eisen, I've just realised, I'm a huge fan of OTA and yet (despite the fact I made the alt) I've only just remembered that he is Fumihiro. I usually find Fumihiro Ota a bit bland but OTA? OTA rules! Really is a testament to your character development!

Oh, and I now can't remember what Rayne Man usually looks like and he will never, ever, be a face again :D

Just got myself up to speed with this and I have to say it is amazing. The shows themselves are good enough but the network stuff takes this to a whole other level, really fascinating. Acid's debut was epic, I love how you're using Tyler and Totally Supreme...speak for themselves. Just great.

Cannonball Funk & Pecker-Stream vs. Roy Edison & The Moral Majority - Just cause Funk wasn't around last week.

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell - Oh Yeah.

Johnny Vicious vs. Acid & Rayne Man - Vicious on the warpath to "earn" a shot would be very entertaining.

- Chalk one up for the new guy. I like Cougar, but... Torment looks pretty awesome.

- I can see Edison's inexperience costing his team. If he can't grasp the rules of a singles match, a tag team match will really **** him over. :p

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

- Like someone else said, if it was OTA, Tommy'd job. I'm guessing there's a reason it's NARATO. I can see Totally Supreme being a comedy jobber team, but in singles competition I'm betting Kornell will save some face, since basically he's Kirk Jameson. Kirk is awesome. Eyezen will be the reason they're comedy jobbers, as portrayed in their backstage skits. That'd also make sense in a metaphorical sense, since TCW aren't all that bad in terms of products a typical DOA fan would enjoy. It's the SWF that's the main 'problem' for them, TCW just get shat on because they're popular.

The first rule of handicap matches: The babyface ALWAYS finds some way of winning. Enter the Dragon? Either Dorado interferes and makes it essentially a tag match by taking out one of the competitors (probably Acid) either literally or luring them out of the Dungeon, OR, Vicious wins by DQ but Tyler finds some way around the stipulations to force Vicious to the back of the queue anyway.

Also, I'd like to pick up on something nobody else seems to have: On the last show, Tyler gave specific instructions for Rayne Man to remain anonymous and not attract any attention. It was also specified that the segment in question was live, not 'earlier tonight', so Rayne Man was already in the building and presumably would've been for some time. What was the first thing he did after that phone call? Ran down to the ring and beat the **** out of Vicious in front of everyone. :p

So either that's all the plan was - attack Vicious after his match - and Rayne couldn't be trusted to wait seven minutes and forty-seven seconds without doing something stupid. Or he's a bit trigger happy and couldn't wait to follow the plan to complete the terms of his contract, but Tyler is prepared to ignore that in the event of a job well done. ;)

Still reading, still loving.

I hope my responses make sense. I'm on the verge of heading to bed & know that I'm not 100% there right now... ha.

I am still waiting for you know who to show up!!!!:D

BHK, We've been through this before.... ;) haha jk.

(The above was not written to be mean; purely joking. It's better to spell that out then have any sense of ambiguity.). :p

I'm guessing this mystery man you speak of is Acedia? The man-crush that you developed during my PSW project? haha. If so, I'm really sorry.. BUT.. I don't see him fitting into the DOA product what so ever. Nothing about "Dead Bolt" screams fast-paced, hard-hitting, aerial-offense.

Then again, maybe we can send him through the Cornellverse's version of "The Biggest Loser" & he'll find a way to acquire a whole new skill set! haha. In that case, then maybe? Just maybe... mua ha ha ha. :p

Just got myself up to speed with this and I have to say it is amazing. The shows themselves are good enough but the network stuff takes this to a whole other level, really fascinating. Acid's debut was epic, I love how you're using Tyler and Totally Supreme...speak for themselves. Just great.

Thank you, The Shape!

I hope that my shows can carry their own weight as that's really the "meat and potatoes" of this whole project. However, with that being said, I find just as much fun crafting the off-screen situations as I do the on-screen scenarios. Partly because I allow the TEW game itself to bring new changes my way; however, also because it allows me to really develop the DOA within the greater environment of the Wrestling Industry as a whole. That's something that can sometimes be lacking with cornellverse diaries as we don't know what's happening outside of the shows. In the real world, There are so many factors going into every single decision.

So, in a sense, I'm trying to create that kind of atmosphere in this diary as well. It's been a lot of fun, But it also stands as a major challenge as there's a lot of information to relay. As long as others are enjoying it, and don't feel that it's too convoluted, then I'll be happy to continue down this route.

Also, I love that you really saw Acid's debut as Epic. That's exactly what I was going for with his character. So far, there are two major fighters that have that aura to me... Johnny Vicious and Acid. That's why it's perfect that they have ended up as mortal enemies in a sense. Both men practically a carbon copy of each other in ability; however, strung up on either side of a chaotic war between Mr. Tyler & the DOA as a whole.

Also, I'd like to pick up on something nobody else seems to have: On the last show, Tyler gave specific instructions for Rayne Man to remain anonymous and not attract any attention. It was also specified that the segment in question was live, not 'earlier tonight', so Rayne Man was already in the building and presumably would've been for some time. What was the first thing he did after that phone call? Ran down to the ring and beat the **** out of Vicious in front of everyone. :p

So either that's all the plan was - attack Vicious after his match - and Rayne couldn't be trusted to wait seven minutes and forty-seven seconds without doing something stupid. Or he's a bit trigger happy and couldn't wait to follow the plan to complete the terms of his contract, but Tyler is prepared to ignore that in the event of a job well done. ;)

Still reading, still loving.

First off, That was one of the greatest "Prediction" post's I have ever seen! Thank you so much for that D-Lyrium! Wow.

Secondly, to answer your review of the scenario at hand, Mr. Tyler was on the phone at the opening of the show telling Rayne Man to stay out of sight. However, the time frame was never really given for that. In a sense, He was telling him to stay out of the view of others until it was time for him to jump Johnny Vicious (right after his match). So, in a sense, while his decree to "stay unnoticed" only lasted for a few segments, It was his action that was the most important thing... Taking out Johnny Vicious. That was Mr. Tyler's goal all along... As he didn't want to see what happened at the end of the show come together.

Sadly, For Tyler, Vicious was not taken out entirely during the earlier assault. Then again, on the other side, Vicious was later heavily assaulted at the end of the show by both Acid and Rayne Man. So, in the end, Tyler's master plan came together quite well!

I do like the rebellious Rayne Man persona that you crafted though. We think a like on that front as Rayne Man's depiction in the DOA will be much like a Brian Pillman, "Loose Cannon", kind of character. However, as you will see as time goes on, there is something that binds Mr. Tyler and he together... Keeping their alliance from coming to a violent end as both need each other as anything else.

The observation post is awesome...my thoughts, that's all :p

Thank you, jhd1!

It was really fun to write, so, I'm guessing that this segment may pop up more in the future. We'll see though. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

You know Eisen, I've just realized, I'm a huge fan of OTA and yet (despite the fact I made the alt) I've only just remembered that he is Fumihiro. I usually find Fumihiro Ota a bit bland but OTA? OTA rules! Really is a testament to your character development!

You did an amazing job with the OTA alt! Without it, I'm afraid that OTA would have ended up as yet another boring character on the DOA roster. While his character hasn't been entirely fleshed out by this point, There has been enough hints to show what's underlying within. Lucky for me, The Tokyo Express is a perfect tag team to have on board in the early days of this project as they give the Death-Defying Duo Division credibility, a strong babyface force, and they fit the divisional style that I'm trying to convey. So, expect more great things from OTA & NARATO!

Oh, and I now can't remember what Rayne Man usually looks like and he will never, ever, be a face again :D

He could, eventually, find a babyface side to him; however, if that day ever comes, he will certainly feel more like a "Stone Cold" babyface than an wholesome competitor. As I responded to a post above, Rayne Man is going to be more of a "Loose Cannon"... A deadly competitor who is quite "hot-headed" and very prone to violent outbursts. So, in a sense, he's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode at all times. It could, theoretically, work as a babyface... however, that day won't come for awhile.

All in all, it may be early days but you're writing and development goes from strength to strength. Can't wait to see what's coming next, and hopefully, where events/PPV can take you!

Thank you, Shmoe!

That certainly means a lot as I know you were pretty active in my PSW diary as well. I do feel more liberated with the DOA vs. PSW as I have much more available to me. I never really loved the Hardcore product style very much. I mean, my definition of it was fun to write for but I'm never a fan of just throwing random weapons in for the sake of blood.

That's why the DOA is much more fun to book. Fast paced action, controversial topics, a "Shock & Awe" TV style of booking, and a lot of evolution from one week to the next!

There's a chance that a PPV venture may be coming up in the future of this project but i'm not 100% at this point. It's definitely something I'm looking into though!

Debut win for the roster newcomer

Coin toss, I'll go for the heels on this one

NARATO vs. Tom Kornell

As awesome as Totally Supreme are they have thus far been portrayed as bumbling and inept, whether or not they're just that out of the ring we will have to wait and see but I'm tipping one half of the tag champs for the win here.

This is one handicap match, where the team with the advantage actually wins (then again Vicious could get some unexpected help) but I think you are setting up a 'long chase' for Vicious with Tyler doing every in his power to keep Vicious away from Acid, as he knows that Vicious can beat his 'man'.

I'm going to second TK's picks and logic.

Archived