Official NFL Discussion Thread

Stennick

To those who pay attention to Fantasy Football I have a question...

What would you do.

Send Demaryius Thomas, Den WR

Receive Justin Forsett, Bal RB

Receive Michael Crabtree, SF WR

Unless you're really deep at WR and really desperate at RB I would decline. Demaryius is looking like the best receiver in the game right now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I may be a Vikings fan, but watching Green Bay stop the Cowboys bandwagon in its tracks was better than sex.

As a Giants fan you will never hear me complain when the Cowboys lose. So what is everyone's thoughts on who will be in the Super Bowl?

I am going with Patriots vs. Seahawks though I would not mind the Packers winning it all.

I may be a Vikings fan, but watching Green Bay stop the Cowboys bandwagon in its tracks was better than sex.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kDLxYHh18GU/VFA-UNLiyKI/AAAAAAAAf3s/F0RMU_Z6jJI/s1600/Cheers%2Bto%2Bcowboys%2Bhaters%2Bfor%2Balways%2Bkeeping%2Bus%2Bthe%2Bcenter%2Bof%2Byour%2Battention.jpg

As a Giants fan you will never hear me complain when the Cowboys lose. So what is everyone's thoughts on who will be in the Super Bowl?

I am going with Patriots vs. Seahawks though I would not mind the Packers winning it all.

I like the Giants, if only for them embarrassing Brady in two separate Super Bowls.

It's probably going to be New England and Seattle like you said, but I'm pulling for Indy and Green Bay.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kDLxYHh18GU/VFA-UNLiyKI/AAAAAAAAf3s/F0RMU_Z6jJI/s1600/Cheers%2Bto%2Bcowboys%2Bhaters%2Bfor%2Balways%2Bkeeping%2Bus%2Bthe%2Bcenter%2Bof%2Byour%2Battention.jpg

Don't flatter yourself, my hate burns a thousand times hotter for the Steelers and the Patriots.

As a Packer fan, I think it comes down to two things. 1: Can we stop Lynch and Wilson on the ground and 2: Can we get good offense going?. If we can do both of these things I see no chance in a Seattle victory. I personally am hoping for a Packers/Colts super bowl as I think it would be a good game. I have a burning hatred for the Seahawks and I despise Brady.

Nah it's not just the Cowboys. I am an equal opportunist hater when it comes to the other teams in the NFC East. I hate them all equally.:D

As a Yankees fan I know what it is like to cheer for a team that everyone hates though and it is always good when they do well just to stick it to the haters.

If the Pats make it I will probably not watch either. Because I am a diehard Patriots' fans hater, I actually have nothing against the team for the most part (I do not like Tom Brady). I have said this before in here but a good portion of the Patriots fans were not fans before Bill Parcells became their head coach.

Foxborough is only like a forty-five minute ride from where I live, so I used to go to games all of the time in the late 80's and early 90's. Back then when they stunk hardly anybody went to their games. Heck I remember seeing them play the Bills one year and my father and I moved down to really good seats because there was nobody there. Most fans used to go to games to see who they were playing against like Marino, Elway, or Kelly.

Then the Patriots brought in Parcells and drafted Bledsoe and all of a sudden all of these football fans that lived in New England who were fans of the 49ers or the Dolphins became Patriots fans because the team stated to do good. I just hate when a fanbase does that, show no loyalty to a team when they lose. So I do like it when the Patriots lose because I know all of those bandwagon fans are mad over it.

I don't get it.... but whatevs. That game was so hard to watch near the end. Oh wait I think I get it now, you don't want to watch it because Seattle is in it?

Sorry about your loss there, Pack. The tight end will never go back into Green Bay again without a death threat.

As a neutral who just enjoys watching the NFL (I'm British, so I don't necessarily support anyone) all I can say is that was a fabulous game. I'm still at a loss as to how the Packers lost but all credit to the Seahawks and Russell Wilson is an absolute animal. I believe he's 10-0 against Superbowl winning Quarterbacks now, right? Sure, he's behind a great defence but he does what he needs to on the offensive side and always comes out big in the end.