[KNOW YOUR ROLE 2010] - February update version 2.0

Im using vista, how do i Get this to work? Im running it as the administrator. thanks

Install game, download KYR 2010 feb udate extract to data folder

in my case it was

C:\Games\TEW2010\Databases\KYR2010 (extract to any folder you want to name it)

load TEW and play simple as that.

WWE.com has updated the WWE PPV schedule, including some new show names. It now reads…

* March 28th: WrestleMania 26

* April 25th: Extreme Rules

* May 23rd: WWE Wild Card

* June 20th: Fatal Four Way

* July 18th: Money In The Bank <- this kind of ruins the point of the WM MITB Match

* August 15th: Summerslam

* September 19th: Night Of Champions

* October 3rd: Hell in a Cell

WWE.com has updated the WWE PPV schedule, including some new show names. It now reads…

* March 28th: WrestleMania 26

* April 25th: Extreme Rules

* May 23rd: WWE Wild Card

* June 20th: Fatal Four Way

* July 18th: Money In The Bank <- this kind of ruins the point of the WM MITB Match

* August 15th: Summerslam

* September 19th: Night Of Champions

* October 3rd: Hell in a Cell

Unless they opt out of having MITB this year at WM.

Played a couple of weeks with TNA thus far, and here are a few things I have noticed:

-Ric Flair shouldn’t be having a negative influence

-Nasties should have a negative influence

-Jeff Hardy shouldn’t have a negative influence

-Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan should have a friendship, not dislike

-Should Sean Morley be a heel?

-Samoa Joe should be a face, but by the time the next update comes he’ll be heel again, so yeah…….

-Pope should have some more momentum, and myself personally, I think his skills are a little lacking

-Ken Anderson should have lots more momentum

-TNA is bigger than Cult size. National TV exposure in a prime-time time slot on a weekly basis designates so. Just barely national, but national. Not being national keeps them from keeping stars they could keep on written deals, and bringing new workers in on written deals.

-Whats the status of their distribution in the UK… Are they still not being shown there?

-Isn’t Raven still with TNA, just not being used?

-Me personally, I’ve always felt that for a 2 hour show, there should be 1:30 of booking time. Commercials are never factored in

-The pic of Necro Butcher looks much too non threatening :p

-I’d say turn the Motor City Machine Guns. They’re not face, but they get too much love to be heels

The PPV schedule isn't 100% accurate, but I won't ask that this be changed. I always move them to the Sunday of week 4 anyhow so I can remember when they are ;)

-TNA is bigger than Cult size. National TV exposure in a prime-time time slot on a weekly basis designates so. Just barely national, but national. Not being national keeps them from keeping stars they could keep on written deals, and bringing new workers in on written deals.

This has been covered before, in many, many other threads. The general consensus among people much closer to the game's development than either of us is that TNA is a Cult promotion, a mid-range one, and it stays that way until it starts pulling in WCW-level attendance figures, or at least consistently pulls better TV ratings in prime time than the original ECW managed at an 11 PM time slot on what's essentially the same channel.

If TNA are to be in as a Cult promotion, it should be done in the same way as USPW to allow them to sign people to written deals, as they do IRL.

this really cant start again. haha. But "IRL" they dont sign people to written deals anyway. They do sign their people to PPA deals except they have an extra clause prohibiting an immediate jump to WWE and the appearance on other nationally distributed promotions (aka ROH TV or DVDs)

I keep seeing this argument but I really, really don't agree with it. do they play commercials to the live audience? :o

No. But the live audience is 15,000 or so people. The TV audience is in the millions.

You should need to place commercials, while still occupying the crowd. Of course that means the live show could have a different rating than the TV show.

It would add a lot of complexity to the game. Not saying it's necessarily the best idea.

Regardless this is the wrong thread for this discussion.

this really cant start again. haha. But "IRL" they dont sign people to written deals anyway. They do sign their people to PPA deals except they have an extra clause prohibiting an immediate jump to WWE and the appearance on other nationally distributed promotions (aka ROH TV or DVDs)

It's not starting again, I'm conceeding that they should be Cult.

The contract you describe is not possible in the game, and the closest possible version is written.

No but they do have intermissions.

This.

During 80% of commercials (for live shows) they don't do anything, or only do paper stuff to shill merchandise, shoot T shirts into the crowd ETC...

At taped shows, they don't have to worry with dealing with commercial breaks, but the show has them inserted.

So keeping track with that, TNA tapes 120 minutes of iMPACT. They send that to Spike TV, Spike inserts around 30 minutes of commercials, uh oh, now we have a show that is 150 total minutes.

You can just ignore it and say that they air all the commercials during matches to avoid airing them during the segments and angles, but even that is an ignorant idea. That would mean a lot of matches take place during a commercial.

When TNA sends Spike TV iMPACT in the can, I doubt it ever runs past 100 minutes, MAX. Anymore and they are going to have a significant portion of their show not being seen because of commercials.

You can just ignore it and say that they air all the commercials during matches to avoid airing them during the segments and angles, but even that is an ignorant idea. That would mean a lot of matches take place during a commercial.

Have you been watching Raw lately?

This has been covered before, in many, many other threads. The general consensus among people much closer to the game's development than either of us is that TNA is a Cult promotion, a mid-range one, and it stays that way until it starts pulling in WCW-level attendance figures, or at least consistently pulls better TV ratings in prime time than the original ECW managed at an 11 PM time slot on what's essentially the same channel.

ECW was on at like 9 PM on TNN back in 1999 - 2000.

It's not a huge deal, but for those looking for accuracy, particularly in the 'Arena Locations' I live near the arena that was once called 'TD Waterhouse Center' in Orlando, Florida. They renamed it the Amway Arena a couple of years ago.

Also I've yet to see mods put the Citrus Bowl in the locations. Primarily used for football, but was the site for WM 24.

It's not a huge deal, but for those looking for accuracy, particularly in the 'Arena Locations' I live near the arena that was once called 'TD Waterhouse Center' in Orlando, Florida. They renamed it the Amway Arena a couple of years ago.

Also I've yet to see mods put the Citrus Bowl in the locations. Primarily used for football, but was the site for WM 24.

I'm using Phil Parent's location file and there is the citrus bowl in it

I will be releasing the next update at the beginning of March, probably on monday or tuesday

Archived