The Official MMA Discussion Thread

brashleyholland

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/brashleyholland/IMG235.jpg

Front row at BAMMA, cold beer, Streets of Rage 2. Oh the good life.

The second Streets of Rage is by far one of my favourite games of all time.

Not as cool as when you had WMMA3 up on your laptop though. :)

The referee was a bit of a ditherer at the end of that one and should have done a better job of getting Wallhead away. However, it was a great win for Judo Jim.

Agreed completely. When the ref first went to dive in I thought, "hang on, he still looks to be defending himself", which is what the ref looks to have thought as well. However, two punches later and Joey was sleeping. The ref let a further 3 or so punches connect after those two, which unfortunately weren't needed.

Can't wait for the hominick fight, imo it's Hominick's fight to lose. If they get into a brawl Hominick has shown that he can't take a punch well throwing a heavy one back, look at his fight vs. jabouin, and if he fights like his fight against Roop, KZ will lose in a decision. Should be fotn and could steal foty from Hendo/Shogun.

Very tempted to go for Nog by TKO just as I did against Schaub, only 10/1 as opposed to 18/1 last time (shows what one win does) but I really don't rate Mir atm.

Well, I think that's a good underdog pic, considering Mir's chin, but Mir did KO him last time.

I think it's pretty clear ths Schaub's a striker with a less-than-average chin.

It's hard to doubt Herb.

well you have to remember, i am really bias when it comes to london mma fighter, so yeah. I thought Aldo vs. Hominick was a draw, anyways it was Hominick's first fight without long time trainer Tompkins.

edit: I can see the outcome of this fight being like the outcome of sheilds vs. ellenberger.

well you have to remember, i am really bias when it comes to london mma fighter, so yeah. I thought Aldo vs. Hominick was a draw, anyways it was Hominick's first fight without long time trainer Tompkins.

edit: I can see the outcome of this fight being like the outcome of sheilds vs. ellenberger.

I hate to point this out, but just because I'm American, I would pick Sonnen over Silva?

The answer to that? Heck no. ;)

I hate to point this out, but just because I'm American, I would pick Sonnen over Silva?

The answer to that? Heck no. ;)

nah, what I am saying is I am a fan of london, ontario fighters, or Canadian fighters for the matter of fact, but I would never say Jason McDonald will beat Silva. However Sonnen will beat Silva. :p