[Release] Hardcore-Friendly Match File

Download Links: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmkmzfq2kky

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b03d59e/n/Hardcore-Friendly_Match_File.zip

Have you tried playing a hardcore promotion in the Cornellverse, and noticed that it's virtually impossible to sate the bloodlust of your overly needy fanbase? This mod won't make your fanbase any less selfish or annoying, but it will allow you to get presentable match ratings when you send out members of your roster to mutilate one another. Enclosed are ten new match types, listed below. Many of them include variants to account for different numbers of participants. A quick test shows that, with the exception of the Hardcore Comedy match type, all of these matches are accepted by the PSW fanbase without any complaints. They should work just as well with WEXXV or any other hardcore promotion.

This mod goes into its own database, so that you can easily import the matches into any other database without disrupting the flow of an ongoing game or destroying the integrity of an existing database.

Barbed Wire Hell

You've got a cage, ring ropes, and tables. They're all covered in barbed wire.

Hardcore, High/High

Hardcore Comedy

Sometimes, it's okay to laugh at a hardcore match. Like when the guy with the shopping cart full of weapons attacks his opponent with a Godzilla doll. See? Funny!

Comedy, Average/Very Low

Iron Man Deathmatch

Do you have a pair of hardcore wrestlers with high stamina? In thirty minutes, you won't.

Hardcore, Very High/Very High

PSW Rules

There are foreign objects all over the place, and wrestlers are encouraged to use them, but they're not a primary focus of the match, either.

Regular, Average/Average

Softcore Deathmatch

Like a deathmatch, but toned down to the point where it doesn't offend the delicate sensibilities of 95% of your roster. That means no light tubes and no nail boards.

Hardcore-based, High/High

Stairway To Hell

Hanging over the ring is a foreign object. If you can use a ladder to retrieve it, the foreign object becomes a legal weapon for the remainder of the match.

Hardcore-based, High/Average

Taipei Deathmatch

Maniacs with glass-covered hands tear each other apart!

Brawl-based, Very High/Very High

Thumbtacks Match

There's a bag of thumbtacks in the middle of the ring, and they're BARELY LEGAL! (It makes more sense if read in a Don West voice)

Hardcore-based, Average/Average

Tables, Ladders & Chairs

You've seen it on TV, and now you can have it in TEW.

Regular, High/High

WEXXV Rules

The standard WEXXV match is just barely this side of a softcore deathmatch. Don't worry, because there's still plenty of blood to go around.

Hardcore-based, Average/Average

Heh, this will be nice for my upcoming XFW diary.

Though I will totally be creating my own "Xtreme Rules" match to use as the XFW's basic one.

Then again, the roster is freakishly liberal, sooo... odds are, we'll see plenty of crazier matches.

Bullshark in a reverse scuba suit on a pole match, anyone?

• 5 months later...
Before I download this, I have a question: how does this impact a Women's fed (like BSC or AAA) in the ratings? Positively or negatively?

Not at all. In a couple of days, though, I'll be releasing an update to the match file which will include matches of other types, including a few BSC-friendly matches.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived