My SWF has fallen to Cult

Things like this are unlikely to happen "just because". Something caused it. What region dropped to cause the fall to cult? Have you visited that regional at all? House shows? TV tapings? Is your TV show covering it? What was that region at for popularity last time you checked it? Was the C show your PPV?

Did you fire someone recently? You could have dropped below the required roster size causing a pop hit, this happened to me being USPW in 08.

I was actually waiting on decisions to sign 2 more guys which was how many i needed to meet the ideal roster criteria.

the only thing that i really noticed is the importance. In some regions it has dropped alot. But my pop in the areas where the impotance fell, are B and B+'s. In Canada my pop is at C+ everywhere, My UK pop has gone from D+ up to C-.

SWFs momentum is C+, it was a B+, dont know how that happened seeing that i didnt bomb any shows. I have so far done 7 tv shows with 2 ppv's, i have sold out every show except 3 but still those shows got B ratings. Both my ppv's got a B+ rating. I was on negotiations with Faith the day after SWF hit cult, but he didnt want to sign because he wanted to work with a bigger company. So now i'm losing Faith. hahah get it? Losing faith. haha. Jokes aside, i really dont have any clue on whats going on lol.

Then that's your answer.

One of the few changes I always make to the default rules is to turn off penalties for small rosters.

You can go two short without incurring a penalty. My guess is that his popularity dipped too low in the US, either from a lack of house shows there or because his show grades were too low. The only way the missing guys would be a problem would be if he went four or six short for a while, and these were the last two guys he needed to get up into the ideal range.

You really need to read the help file on how importance and popularity work because you have mentioned it a couple times how your "pop is fine"

did you get any messages about need workers or the news article on the main page on expanding? Shamelessposer you are incorrect as it happened to me and if you run two shows being below the ideal roster you take the hit. After the first show you get a warning, after the second you take the hit (in my experience and I am assuming it is consistent)

the problem also has nothing to do with other countries as some people are bringing up. Falling to cult is because of him losing popularity in the U.S. and it doesnt matter what he did in other countries. If he is telling the truth about show ratings(not saying your lying but IDK your exact show grades) it appears he has fallen victim to not having the ideal roster either due to firing some people or rising to global and not bringing enough new people in.

Archived