I am starting up a TCW game and of course Bryan Vessey comes up with drugs within a week. So i fine him. he gets PISSED. I signed Cameron to mke him happy again since even if he is an ass i want him around cause i can always use him as a trainer. So about a month later, he gets caught again. So i was gunna suspend him but i miss clicked FIRE! i was freakin out, till i see the message that popped up... "THANK U FOR TEACHING ME MY WAYS ARE WRONG I WILL GET BETTER!" WOW! thank u TCW gods.

I am starting up a TCW game and of course Bryan Vessey comes up with drugs within a week. So i fine him. he gets PISSED. I signed Cameron to mke him happy again since even if he is an ass i want him around cause i can always use him as a trainer. So about a month later, he gets caught again. So i was gunna suspend him but i miss clicked FIRE! i was freakin out, till i see the message that popped up... "THANK U FOR TEACHING ME MY WAYS ARE WRONG I WILL GET BETTER!" WOW! thank u TCW gods.

the same happened to me my friend.

I finally fired him after he failed like 12 times. I got the "Thanks" thing. I was able to create a few upper mid carders before he was fired so he wasn't as big a loss as he might have been.

I'm not sure there is a way to get him to change without firing.

When you click 'fire', you still get the opportunity not to sack them the next day.

Which in this case is what he should've done. No reason to actually fire him if he's already got a wakeup call.

Archived