• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having some trouble coming up with a name for a Stable that includes:

Eric Tyler - Manager

Acid - World Champ

The Gauges - Matt & Greg Gauge

Hell's Bouncer - Muscle

Haven't had much going on with them all involved yet, but I'm thinking of a Heenan Family type thing or like Camp Cornette. Acid is the main wrestler being the World Champ, The Gauges will soon to be pushed as like The Future of tag team wrestling and Hell's Bouncer is the muscle behind it right now.

I'm having some trouble coming up with a name for a Stable that includes:

Eric Tyler - Manager

Acid - World Champ

The Gauges - Matt & Greg Gauge

Hell's Bouncer - Muscle

Haven't had much going on with them all involved yet, but I'm thinking of a Heenan Family type thing or like Camp Cornette. Acid is the main wrestler being the World Champ, The Gauges will soon to be pushed as like The Future of tag team wrestling and Hell's Bouncer is the muscle behind it right now.

You could play off Eric Tyler's old DAVE / CGC stable "The School Of Tradition"

"The School Of Tradition"

"The New School Of Tradition"

"The Continuation Of Classic"

I'm looking for a "real" sounding name for California Love Machine to team him with Frankie Perez since they randomly have excellent chemistry. I'm tentatively going with "Landon A. Xavier" to play off his "LAX Departure" finisher.

Need a new name for Manami Toyota, as I have just signed her for WWE. I wanna keep the new name in line with the japanese language, but I don't really know too many japanese female names. It doesn't have to be a "normal" japanese name though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27566" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm looking for a "real" sounding name for California Love Machine to team him with Frankie Perez since they randomly have excellent chemistry. I'm tentatively going with "Landon A. Xavier" to play off his "LAX Departure" finisher.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe, Landon Alexander Xerxes. Alternate finisher: The LAX KICK!</p>

• 1 month later...
Need a new name for Manami Toyota, as I have just signed her for WWE. I wanna keep the new name in line with the japanese language, but I don't really know too many japanese female names. It doesn't have to be a "normal" japanese name though.

Keiko Nohara. I used this name for the storyline daughter of Keiji Mutoh once, a year or so back. Always though it had a nice ring to it, and isn't insanely hard to pronounce or for fans to chant. ("Let's go Keiko" and so on.)

Archived