I Love Marat Khoklov

Having Marat Khoklov is like easy mode. A couple angles and a domination match to get him to A*, then let some up and comer get a shocking win over him at a PPV to transfer the overness, repeat forever. Khoklov may be my new favorite wrestler, and his ability to make stars has led to my first long-term game as the SWF. Feel free to discuss.

Having Marat Khoklov is like easy mode. A couple angles and a domination match to get him to A*, then let some up and comer get a shocking win over him at a PPV to transfer the overness, repeat forever. Khoklov may be my new favorite wrestler, and his ability to make stars has led to my first long-term game as the SWF. Feel free to discuss.

Who do you hire to keep him happy?

What I mean is because he does not speak English, he is sort of a loner backstage. I usually hire Larry Wood, you get a decent in-ring guy and you keep Marat happy.

The only time Marat steps in the ring for me is on PPV. The rest of the time he is just in angles for me.

Who do you hire to keep him happy?

What I mean is because he does not speak English, he is sort of a loner backstage. I usually hire Larry Wood, you get a decent in-ring guy and you keep Marat happy.

The only time Marat steps in the ring for me is on PPV. The rest of the time he is just in angles for me.

He learns english soon enough.

And as effective as the strategy in the OP is I prefer to have him go for ages without losing, make it a big deal. Ring wise he's not a main eventer but it's SWF, he can be the face of the damn company, heh. Dominant champion, who will dethrone him? Then when someone does it's the biggest deal ever, heh.

He learns english soon enough.

And as effective as the strategy in the OP is I prefer to have him go for ages without losing, make it a big deal. Ring wise he's not a main eventer but it's SWF, he can be the face of the damn company, heh. Dominant champion, who will dethrone him? Then when someone does it's the biggest deal ever, heh.

But what about match ratings? He has never put on a good match for me rating wise.

But what about match ratings? He has never put on a good match for me rating wise.

Just get his overness up (and it takes virtually nothing), give him a half-decent opponent with some overness, and let the SWF's popularity bias do the rest.

It can be a problem, even with the pop bias...if I have him in a main event I tend to follow it up with an angle.

The whole dominant monster who will bring him down is a little more retro than I think the SWF product caters to, but there's definitely cult/risque friendly ways to envisage it. With SWF, as long as they're in the B range I tend to ignore ratings for the most part once I reach a certain point anyway xD

The whole dominant monster who will bring him down is a little more retro than I think the SWF product caters to, but there's definitely cult/risque friendly ways to envisage it.

How so? For me, he's kind of bland and boring to book. I usually take off his creative control and give him "Kane Duty". Build him up, he loses cleanly to whoever I'm booking. Rinse and repeat.

I can't stand him, to be honest. Mediocre at best, and oh look another bloody giant with no talent and high menace. Not for me, bucko- the only Big Heavyweight and up I've pushed is Puerto Rican Power, 'cos he's my boss and actually okay.

Does anyone know how tall he's supposed to be? I assume the "giant" description has to do with his height, as I doubt a ripped bodybuilder would be over 500 pounds. I just wonder what it would be like if someone like that actually debuted in the WWE. Just how fast would he get pushed?

Does anyone know how tall he's supposed to be? I assume the "giant" description has to do with his height, as I doubt a ripped bodybuilder would be over 500 pounds. I just wonder what it would be like if someone like that actually debuted in the WWE. Just how fast would he get pushed?

I see him as a great khali body type

I've never been able to use this guy. He's always in Japan during my game and he's incredibly over throughout three game areas. AKA, he's never going to sign with MAW at Cult... maybe when we get to National in one week. :)

Who I do use in a similar role is Killer Shark. Grabbed him when TCW let go of him years and years into my game. He has A* menace and B+ star quality. His skills haven't developed all that much because I've mostly used him in squash matches throughout his entire career with us. I've recently began tagging him with Erik Strong (for the hell of it) and in one match he improved in three different areas. They didn't get any chemistry, but I could continue it to see where it goes in terms of skill progression.

Archived