Revenge?!?!?!

juggaloninjalee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only real interesting revenge thing I did in my adult life involved sea monkeys and a vagina.

I am a firm believer that revenge is a dish best served in the form of a punch in the face. Few things in life more satisfying than slugging someone who deserves it, though I've only needed to do that a few times.

Only real interesting revenge thing I did in my adult life involved sea monkeys and a vagina.

I am a firm believer that revenge is a dish best served in the form of a punch in the face. Few things in life more satisfying than slugging someone who deserves it, though I've only needed to do that a few times.

Wow remind me to never get on your bad side.

I have done the revenge thing before. Broke up a marriage that way. :D

Of course it was on it's way to being over, when me and a male friend of mine walked in on my (at the time)bf and his now EX wife getting busy.

How did you manage to walk in on that? I thought cheaters were smart enough not to do it in your home?

Me and my friend PJ were making an alcohol run. The store was 15 misn away.

We got about 5 minutes down the road and he realized he forgot his wallet. We go back, They are in her daughters room. Yeah the scene was pretty crazy.

I was more pissed that she was using her daughters bed, than the fact she was sleeping with my bf.

Yeah.

Acquaintance of mine bopped my gf at the time, back in '96. I found out (streets are always watchin') and a few weeks later, he apologized. I said nothing. Fast forward to March of 2009. He and the wife (said now former gf) ran into serious financial trouble. They both got laid off and their subprime/ARM ballooned. He swallowed his pride and asked me for help, just before Easter last year.

I turned him down flat. I also advised anyone who even considered helping them, not to do so. They applied for welfare but my mother spent 26 years working for the NYC Dept of Social Services' Human Resources Administration so oddly enough, their application was declined. House was foreclosed on in October. They had to move in with her mother in West Virginia (who despises the dude) and they're still there to this day. They did get on welfare there though, food stamps too.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

One more was with my friend Jeffy. He's an architect (now specializing in "green" design but back then, he was just a run of the mill, "I design buildings for a living" type), married his high school girlfriend, found out she was trifling, and divorced her and got CREAMED financially. Right after the divorce was final, we all went out to celebrate. He met this chickenheaded hoodrat and was entranced by the booty. I warned him (we all did) that the only thing she had going for her was the one thing he was hypnotized by (the one thing that every woman is born with). Anyway, she got pregnant, had a little girl (Alise is her name, which was a compromise because Tanisha wanted to name her 'Alizé'. That should clue you in on just how "high quality" this woman is), they broke up, and she ran to family court for court mandated child support. Now, New York law bases child support not on the needs of the child, but on the ability to pay. He's an architect, she's a (permanent) student, what do you think happened? $3350 a month child support. Now maybe I'm out of touch but I don't think it takes 40 grand a year to raise a child, especially with an active father who dotes on the child. Anyway, three months after the initial payment schedule was decided upon, this woman shows up in a brand new black Nissan Maxima...with no visible means of support. Gee, where's she gettin' this money from? So we did some digging with a PI and an attorney. Spent 19 months or so gathering evidence, at significant cost. Then the moron woman petitions the court for additional child support (found out later that she wanted to trade in the Maxima for an Infiniti) and we come to court with evidence of all kinds, detailing fraud in all its various forms.

Oh yeah, he also applied for custody of the child, which was granted because the mother of said child was charged with a bunch of various counts and was going to do a bid (final tally was 2 years but it was busted down twice so she only did just over 9 months). Restitution that she has no hope of ever paying was also ordered. All in all, it cost over a hundred grand to fix this problem. That was 2006. Last I heard, she was paying the restitution at a rate of $50 a month (which would mean she'd pay it all off like never). Alise is in second grade and sees her mother maybe once a month (court allows twice but the wench rarely comes through). And the fact that Ms Ho Cakes has a criminal record for FRAUD makes it kinda hard for her to get a decent job.

As you might expect, there were many times during the down period where Jeffy just wanted to go into court with what we had and try to get his child support reduced. Every time I was able to convince him that getting a simple reduction was neither in his best interest nor Alise's. Like many fathers, you bring up their little girls and they see things very differently. The jail time thing was my idea, it was what I most wanted to see happen. I spoke to the lawyers to get a feel for how likely it was and what would be needed to make it a slam dunk. With the crab farm in jail, primary custodial custody would be a given. I figured she would do something really stupid (it's expected) so when she did, we were ready to drop the hammer.

Patience pays. :)

Yeah.

Acquaintance of mine bopped my gf at the time, back in '96. I found out (streets are always watchin') and a few weeks later, he apologized. I said nothing. Fast forward to March of 2009. He and the wife (said now former gf) ran into serious financial trouble. They both got laid off and their subprime/ARM ballooned. He swallowed his pride and asked me for help, just before Easter last year.

I turned him down flat. I also advised anyone who even considered helping them, not to do so. They applied for welfare but my mother spent 26 years working for the NYC Dept of Social Services' Human Resources Administration so oddly enough, their application was declined. House was foreclosed on in October. They had to move in with her mother in West Virginia (who despises the dude) and they're still there to this day. They did get on welfare there though, food stamps too.

One more was with my friend Jeffy. He's an architect (now specializing in "green" design but back then, he was just a run of the mill, "I design buildings for a living" type), married his high school girlfriend, found out she was trifling, and divorced her and got CREAMED financially. Right after the divorce was final, we all went out to celebrate. He met this chickenheaded hoodrat and was entranced by the booty. I warned him (we all did) that the only thing she had going for her was the one thing he was hypnotized by (the one thing that every woman is born with). Anyway, she got pregnant, had a little girl (Alise is her name, which was a compromise because Tanisha wanted to name her 'Alizé'. That should clue you in on just how "high quality" this woman is), they broke up, and she ran to family court for court mandated child support. Now, New York law bases child support not on the needs of the child, but on the ability to pay. He's an architect, she's a (permanent) student, what do you think happened? $3350 a month child support. Now maybe I'm out of touch but I don't think it takes 40 grand a year to raise a child, especially with an active father who dotes on the child. Anyway, three months after the initial payment schedule was decided upon, this woman shows up in a brand new black Nissan Maxima...with no visible means of support. Gee, where's she gettin' this money from? So we did some digging with a PI and an attorney. Spent 19 months or so gathering evidence, at significant cost. Then the moron woman petitions the court for additional child support (found out later that she wanted to trade in the Maxima for an Infiniti) and we come to court with evidence of all kinds, detailing fraud in all its various forms.

Oh yeah, he also applied for custody of the child, which was granted because the mother of said child was charged with a bunch of various counts and was going to do a bid (final tally was 2 years but it was busted down twice so she only did just over 9 months). Restitution that she has no hope of ever paying was also ordered. All in all, it cost over a hundred grand to fix this problem. That was 2006. Last I heard, she was paying the restitution at a rate of $50 a month (which would mean she'd pay it all off like never). Alise is in second grade and sees her mother maybe once a month (court allows twice but the wench rarely comes through). And the fact that Ms Ho Cakes has a criminal record for FRAUD makes it kinda hard for her to get a decent job.

As you might expect, there were many times during the down period where Jeffy just wanted to go into court with what we had and try to get his child support reduced. Every time I was able to convince him that getting a simple reduction was neither in his best interest nor Alise's. Like many fathers, you bring up their little girls and they see things very differently. The jail time thing was my idea, it was what I most wanted to see happen. I spoke to the lawyers to get a feel for how likely it was and what would be needed to make it a slam dunk. With the crab farm in jail, primary custodial custody would be a given. I figured she would do something really stupid (it's expected) so when she did, we were ready to drop the hammer.

Can I be your friend? I don't bop gf's and I have a couple of people I strongly dislike who are quite obviously not law abiding...

In the service, i found out a girl I was planning to marry (who had a kid she claimed was mine at the time) had been cheating on me. And the kid wasn't mine.

I keyed "DRUNK SLUT" into the side of her brand new lava orange scion in 4 foot high letters.

Dang, you guys need to forgive. Maybe not forget, but... damn. I'm a pretty easy-going guy so I can't even imagine myself doing the sorts of things being described, and I can only think of one guy who pissed me off enough to warrant it. And he was already fired as a result of his gross incompetence, so I don't really feel I need to do anything on top of that.

Can I be your friend? I don't bop gf's and I have a couple of people I strongly dislike who are quite obviously not law abiding...

As we all do.

This thread sound like fun, almost makes me wish someone had cheated on me, damn all my (1 so far actually... I'm young and a student, no time!) gf's are not cheating on me!

Honestly it's not fun.

Girls like me get cheated on all the time. I have had one bf not cheat on me out right.

I have had a few relationships in my life. The one I mentioned earlier was 2 years.

I was with a guy for almost 3. We were going to get married until he cheated with my brothers gf.

Another guy cheated on me while I was at the beach. He lived in Ocean City. I walked down to the beach. I came back, he was with his ex. How ironic. My birthday. That was a cold assed day. My birthday is at the end of December. Needless to say I ran back down to the beach and sat in the water for a while. Wound up in the hospital, but at the time it didn't matter.

Thinking we need a "cheating thread", hehe.... but this is close enough.

Honestly, as far as I know no one has ever cheated on me. I've been dumped for another girl before, but my sources tell me she wasn't technically cheating at any point and didn't do anything until I was out of the picture.

And I can say, with complete honesty, I have never cheated on anyone. Sure, with the exception of my current relationship (over 3.5 years now, Jesus Christ!) my time with a lady in my life has been sporadic, but I never cheated on any of them OR my current awesome gf. And yes, she is awesome. Probably part of the reason I'd never cheat on her. That's right, ladies, I'm good looking, have an award winning personality, (and clearly no ego! Nope!) and I'm completely faithful... but a little on the short side. DEAL BROKEN!!! DUN DUN DUNNN....

As for revenge... not too many people have wrong me in recent memory, I was very direct with people back in say, high school, that did anything (strong words, couple instances of fisticuffs), and in middle school I was too much of a spineless wuss to do anything about people screwing me... heh. Was gonna take revenge on a guy who said some nasty things about my girlfriend, but his house got foreclosed on him and last I heard he's more or less homeless, so I can't find him. Sigh, and I was going to do such horrible things to that ugly, oversized redneck truck he loves so much...

If you weren't the type of man to wait 20 years then bankrupt me, I would get revenge on you for writing a sentence that ridiculous. :p

He's right though. Most men judge women on there looks, as women do with men.

They see a hot guy or girl and they think I'm in love.

Yeah.

Listen... Remi... I know you're a nice guy and all, but we're not gonna be friends. I'm too scared of you now! (:p)

Well...

The first thing you see is, obviously, someone's looks. And the truth is, I could never date someone I didn't have SOME kind of attraction to. I'm not saying they need to be super hottie knockouts, but... a cute face, pretty eyes... something.

But the point is, you don't walk around going "Wow, that girl has a smoking sense of humour!" Sometimes you can get a general feel based on their fashion, but obviously that's not exactly perfect either. That said, I still wouldn't want to date anyone based purely on their looks. If they aren't interesting folks, then I'm not interested.

Still, MLT, say you saw two guys at some... er... place. One is a super hottie in your mind, and the other... eh, not so much. You have only time to try and talk to one of them, and you have no idea what either of them are actually like: who do you choose? WHO?!

That is somewhat true, although women judge men on more than just looks. Think some little thing called money may come into it somewhere.

Well...

The first thing you see is, obviously, someone's looks. And the truth is, I could never date someone I didn't have SOME kind of attraction to. I'm not saying they need to be super hottie knockouts, but... a cute face, pretty eyes... something.

But the point is, you don't walk around going "Wow, that girl has a smoking sense of humour!" Sometimes you can get a general feel based on their fashion, but obviously that's not exactly perfect either. That said, I still wouldn't want to date anyone based purely on their looks. If they aren't interesting folks, then I'm not interested.

Still, MLT, say you saw two guys at some... er... place. One is a super hottie in your mind, and the other... eh, not so much. You have only time to try and talk to one of them, and you have no idea what either of them are actually like: who do you choose? WHO?!

Honestly you don't want my answer because you will not believe me.

BUT I would talk to neither. I am shy. Seriously I am.

I have never EVER approached a guy based on looks.

See my problem is that I don't judge people based on looks NEVER have. I am a firm believer in I would rather be with someone who treats me the way I deserve over someone who looks good.

That is somewhat true, although women judge men on more than just looks. Think some little thing called money may come into it somewhere.

LOL, If money were the issue I would not have been with half the guys I have dated.

Honestly you don't want my answer because you will not believe me.

BUT I would talk to neither. I am shy. Seriously I am.

I have never EVER approached a guy based on looks.

See my problem is that I don't judge people based on looks NEVER have. I am a firm believer in I would rather be with someone who treats me the way I deserve over someone who looks good.

LOL, If money were the issue I would not have been with half the guys I have dated.

And I wouldn't have dated anyone, ever! That said, all my gfs HAVE been on the poor side... eh.

But I can believe ya, MLT. Though it IS awesome when a girl actually shows the courage to come up to a guy. It's a massive relief, considering all the pressure is usually on a guy to make the first move. Tends to earn a lady serious bonus points in my book.

[/b]

And I wouldn't have dated anyone, ever! That said, all my gfs HAVE been on the poor side... eh.

But I can believe ya, MLT. Though it IS awesome when a girl actually shows the courage to come up to a guy. It's a massive relief, considering all the pressure is usually on a guy to make the first move. Tends to earn a lady serious bonus points in my book.

I won't go into detail n the board, but I have no reason tp approach a guy.

Wait, that's not how it works?

One kid at a music festival decided to mess with me and my buddies. So I stole all of his smoking supplies, and took a leak in and on his sleeping bag and tent. Sure, it's not bankrupting the guy or shooting his family but for me, when I saw his face in the morning, it was good enough.

Listen... Remi... I know you're a nice guy and all, but we're not gonna be friends. I'm too scared of you now! (:p)

If yo not with him, yo against him. And if yo against him, he's gonna get your ass in jail. And if yo ass is in jail he gonna got yo house repossesed and yo copy of TEW wiped from yo laptop.

Sucka.

In the service, i found out a girl I was planning to marry (who had a kid she claimed was mine at the time) had been cheating on me. And the kid wasn't mine.

I keyed "DRUNK SLUT" into the side of her brand new lava orange scion in 4 foot high letters.

That was awesome! Although, a heated air gun (the kind used to loosen wallpaper) might've been more destructive if her lava orange paint was that crappy stock stuff.

Dang, you guys need to forgive. Maybe not forget, but... damn.

I forgive easily, I just never forget. I don't take betrayal lightly so when the opportunity arises to strike back (and it always does), I take it. Lemme give you an example.

I still remember when my "friend" Harold "stole" my "girlfriend" Nadine.......in KINDERGARTEN. Harold and I are cool (come on, it's freakin' kindergarten. I don't take it that far) and I've stayed at his house in Hilton Head a few times. But I remember the entire sordid affair.

If you weren't the type of man to wait 20 years then bankrupt me, I would get revenge on you for writing a sentence that ridiculous. :p

Come on! Like you don't know any girls with smokin' bodies...and NOTHING else. :rolleyes:

That's just it though. There are many, I dunno, non visual cues that a woman gives off that can offer some indication of her general character. How she speaks, how she walks, non-verbal communication/body language, stuff like that. I've dated vapid, mindless women who were smokin' hot but rarely more than once. I was always raised with the 'People will judge you by the company you keep' credo. If "my" woman is a moron, that reflects on me. Also, if she has no goals or aspirations or ambition, she's not going to understand why I kill myself pursuing my own goals, aspirations, and ambitions. Major disconnect, that.

And sadly, I've only had four girlfriends who didn't cheat on me. If you ask my friends, it's because I treat women too well (the hell?). Apparently, I need to treat 'em like trash until they "prove themselves" or some such thing. As the one and only capital relationship offense with me, I can forgive cheating but I'll never forget it and I'll never trust that person ever again in life. Without trust, you're a liability to me so I don't want anyone associating you with me so...you aint gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here. :p

One kid at a music festival decided to mess with me and my buddies. So I stole all of his smoking supplies, and took a leak in and on his sleeping bag and tent. Sure, it's not bankrupting the guy or shooting his family but for me, when I saw his face in the morning, it was good enough.

Some friends of mine did something like that at Burning Man a few years ago. Made some asshats' sewage system in their camper blow up (or blow back into the camper). Whoo, ride home in that. :p

Archived