So I'm eloping in June...

PeterHilton

I asked my girl to get hitched and she said yes. We decided the ling engagement and drawn out nuptials are not for us.

So we're going to the Graceland Wedding chapel in June. Elvis Wedding ftw!

I've had to take appropriate steps to explain what the hell TEW is (wait..and watching the computer tell you if your imaginary fans like your imaginary matches is fun to you? This is about pro wrestling..seriously?) but she's still willing to go through with it so lucky me.

I'll be around for a bit and then I'm sure I'll be absent post June 10th for quite a while...but i want a smooth transition so I'm posting some rules.

1) Hyde I'm leaving you in charge of the TNA thread

2) Stennick..you're in charge of the WWE thread.

Play nice everyone...I don't want to miss any giant interpromotional invasion threads while I'm gone (sorta stunned the TNA fans haven't tried that already tbh)

3) djthefunkchris...keep an eye on Anubis. Just in case.

4)Remi..you're in charge of all the threads related to REAL sports (football, basketball, baseball). I like what this Gatorbait guy has going on...lotta tremendouw upside potential there...but he's not ready.

Also...stay black. Not enough diversity on these boards.

That's it everyone.

Be good to yourselves..and each other.

I asked my girl to get hitched and she said yes. We decided the ling engagement and drawn out nuptials are not for us.

I've had to take appropriate steps to explain what the hell TEW is (wait..and watching the computer tell you if your imaginary fans like your imaginary matches is fun to you? This is about pro wrestling..seriously?) but she's still willing to go through with it so lucky me.

I'll be around for a bit and then I'm sure I'll be absent post June 10th for quite a while...but i want a smooth transition so I'm posting some rules.

Play nice everyone...I don't want to miss any giant interpromotional invasion threads while I'm gone (sorta stunned the TNA fans haven't tried that already tbh)

4)Remi..you're in charge of all the threads related to REAL sports (football, basketball, baseball). I like what this Gatorbait guy has going on...lotta tremendouw upside potential there...but he's not ready.

That's it everyone.

What happened to Anubis? Also, congrats on the upcoming nupitals. And can I please have your Rorscach render. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

What happened to Anubis? Also, congrats on the upcoming nupitals. And can I please have your Rorscach render. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

chris knows why

PM me your email and I'll send it over. No using in a mod though. It's my private render. (courtesy of sebsplex) :p

(like 10 people have asked me for it. I need to post it somewhere for people to use. maybe it's time to change up)

I

First congratulations to ya I remember just last month you introduced her to the folks I kinda figured things were headed in that direction . Second do I have to actually WATCH their shows in order to be in charge of the discussion :D

That's it everyone.

Aye, Aye sir and best wishes.

On the interpromotional stuff. Why? No bashers etc here so no what is the point? TNA has the superior on screen product anyways just everything around it is worse;)

I'm actually pretty pessimistic about the current TNA product... not that I'm liking the WWE product overall that much better, but the Hogan/Bischoff/Russo stuff is just... well embarassing. I can't really understand how anyone can like that stuff unless they have masochistic tendencies.

Notice the wink hehe. Well as always with TNA you have to suffer to more really bad stuff but in return you get more really good stuff as compared to the E for instance. Its not masochism its just zoning out during the bad and enjoying the good.

First congratulations to ya I remember just last month you introduced her to the folks I kinda figured things were headed in that direction . Second do I have to actually WATCH their shows in order to be in charge of the discussion :D

Oh god no! It's not a punishment. Just show up and point out the insanity whenever some whack job says the WWE is about to close it's door because Random Jobber #568 is future endeavored.

I thought that Anubis was banned.

Inisde joke.

Congratulations! I hope you have the time of your life!!

Thank you chris. I plan to.

El Patron's blessings on the both of you, congrats Peter.

:D Thanks

Aye, Aye sir and best wishes.

On the interpromotional stuff. Why? No bashers etc here so no what is the point? TNA has the superior on screen product anyways just everything around it is worse;)

I feel like a thread invasion can be rather entertaining if done in the right spirit.

I'm actually pretty pessimistic about the current TNA product... not that I'm liking the WWE product overall that much better, but the Hogan/Bischoff/Russo stuff is just... well embarassing. I can't really understand how anyone can like that stuff unless they have masochistic tendencies.

Try to keep the focus on me please. We have a whole thread on TNA. ;)

When I shoot the moon high, jump the broom

Like a premie out the womb

My partner yellin "Too soon! Dont do it! Reconsider!

Read some litera - ture on the subject

You sure? F*** it

Just be sure to have a video games provision written into the nuptial agreement. :p

You can never be truly ready. :p

God bless ya, Peter. I know I am definitely one of those 'long drawn out engagement' types. I need time to bolt should the need arise. And with 16 possible groomsmen, takes time to put something like that together. :p

But honestly, adults can elope? I thought that was the sole purview of the 'we're running away to a state where we can get married without consent' type of deals.

Congrats, PH, and hooray for Elvis weddings. If possible, go early Elvis, although later years Elvis may offer a better buffet. Decisions, decisions. lol

because I'm so entertaining. Please tip your waitress on your way out. :)

*tips his waitress ... over* :p

I don't even know who this Anubis cat is and I'm on here too much the way it is.

Anyway Peter I don't think its eloping if you're an adult and you're planning it roughly a month away. I always took eloping as "get in the car we're goin to vegas baby" kinda thing between seventeen year old kids.

Are you guys going to have a "ceremony" when you return to shamelessly grab money from people you've met two and a half times throughout your life?

I don't even know who this Anubis cat is and I'm on here too much the way it is.

Search is your friend.

Grab a sandwich before you do though. :p

Anyway Peter I don't think its eloping if you're an adult and you're planning it roughly a month away. I always took eloping as "get in the car we're goin to vegas baby" kinda thing between seventeen year old kids.

That's what I was sayin'! Courthouse/preplanned event can't be spur of the moment, by its very nature.

Are you guys going to have a "ceremony" when you return to shamelessly grab money from people you've met two and a half times throughout your life?

Be a fool not to IMO. :) Make sure you register at a store you can't afford to regularly shop in too!

Registered at Tiffany? To quote The Miz (who I hate), "REALLY?. You're a teacher in New Jersey (meaning, you're thisclose to being laid off). Tiffany???"

Archived