• Created
  • Last Reply

Playing on the semi-religious names:

The Higher Powers

The Deities

Sacrilicious

The Sacred Experience

Or for your straight edge thing:

The Major Threat (reference to the Minor Threat song Straight Edge)

The Straight Edge Xperience (SEX)

The Hardliners

Straight Edge Superstars

The Alliance

I don't mind

Such an epic tag team, you can have posidon in the back looking all intimidating while you drink a bottle of water, then oh wait u ran out of water that just wont do. So he raises his Trident than BAM buckets of water are falling on you. =)

Playing on the semi-religious names:

The Higher Powers

The Deities

Sacrilicious

The Sacred Experience

Or for your straight edge thing:

The Major Threat (reference to the Minor Threat song Straight Edge)

The Straight Edge Xperience (SEX)

The Hardliners

I like the two highlighted but SEX more

Name- Juce the Ninja

Short Name- Juce

Picture -

Gender- M

Birth Month- April

Year- 1985

Nationality- US

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- S

Style - Technician

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Flipping Neckbreaker (Buff Bagwells - Blockbuster)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- H = 85 F = 15

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Gimmicky, Legit

Gimmick: Ninja

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Matwork, Charisma, Star Quality, Basics

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Chain, and Psychology

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: The Silent Assassin is known for his sneak attacks on his opponents before the match in the backstage area.

Name- Juce the Ninja

Short Name- Juce

Picture -

Gender- M

Birth Month- April

Year- 1985

Nationality- US

Mask (Y/N)- Y

Hair (Y/N)- Y

Sexuality- S

Style - Technician

Size- Middleweight

Finishers (Type)- Flipping Neckbreaker (Buff Bagwells - Blockbuster)

Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- H = 85 F = 15

Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Gimmicky, Legit

Gimmick: Ninja

Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Matwork, Charisma, Star Quality, Basics

Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Chain, and Psychology

Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: The Silent Assassin is known for his sneak attacks on his opponents before the match in the backstage area.

Think there was a charecter cutoff may be wrong

Guest KingOfKings
Anyone want to form a tag team with Jackal?

If mad decides to keep me heel, i'll form a team with you. What an oddball team that would be

Guest KingOfKings
So a rapper and a jackal walk into a bar... ROFL

EDIT: Actually that idea seems epic to me, seriously

seems great to me.. One of the most interesting tag teams to date.. Hopefully mad goes through with it. Of course we'd have to come up with a catchphrase, team name, and work out all the details to make it awesome

Two things man, first can you get that image resized for me? Second is there anyone specific you want to manage? Or if anyone wants a manager now would be a great time to ask for his services.

Someone else will likely need to clip the pic; I suck at such things. As for managing, Jackal, Benny D, and Poseidon look like options, so far. Up to them, of course. If anyone else is interested, I'd say to let you know. I don't feel comfortable working with more than two at a time, though.

Reposting the picture if anyone wants to take a shot at resizing it: The Colonel, in all his glory.

Mad I just reread my bio, and realised I forgot to change my Face/Heel orientation. I initially had the idea of a heel, but then changed my mind and wanted to run a Face. Preferably could you change the Face and Heel values around (I've edited original post now), or change Benny D's gimmick to one more suited to a heel.

Thanks in advance, and I can't wait for this to beigin :)

Guest KingOfKings
Myself and The Jackal have formed a tag team. We shall be calling ourselves, "Jackal Juice"

Myself and The Jackal have formed a tag team. We shall be calling ourselves, "Jackal Juice"

Awesome. Since he doesn't speak, you should only rap. I can picture it now, every promo: you rapping insults about the fans, or your opponents or whatever the topic of the day is and he just looks menacingly into the camera. It's solid gold, I tell ya. :D

Guest KingOfKings
Awesome. Since he doesn't speak, you should only rap. I can picture it now, every promo: you rapping insults about the fans, or your opponents or whatever the topic of the day is and he just looks menacingly into the camera. It's solid gold, I tell ya. :D

The exact same thing I was getting at. I could imagine holding the mic up to his mouth after I say a rap trying to get him to close it out, yet he just stands there , arms folded, saying nothing... Pure platinum

Archived