R.I.P Dennis Hopper

GatorBait19

I remember last year when a bunch of stars died within a certain amount of time, wonder if we could have that again

Well, fact is, the number of celebrities has increased every year since the invention of film. With TV arriving it increased even further. Now we are getting to the point where our crop of celebrities are graying like our population. Expect to see more and more celebrity deaths in the future.

And yes, I'm sad to see Dennis go.

He was in a ton of different movies. It's too bad I can only say I remember him from Speed. He was a pretty bad ass villain.

Oh man, how can you not remember his amazing job as King Koopa in Super Mario Brothers!? It made that movie watchable!

I forgot that he was in Apocalypse Now as well, he was just a great character actor. Never a huge star but he was always great in what ever movie/tv show that he was involved in. No matter how crappy the script was.

Super Mario Brothers and The Crow: Wicked Prayer come to mind.

The last movie I watched with him was Hell Ride. Such a great flick.

Oh man, how can you not remember his amazing job as King Koopa in Super Mario Brothers!? It made that movie watchable!

Super Mario Brothers and The Crow: Wicked Prayer come to mind.

The last movie I watched with him was Hell Ride. Such a great flick.

Wow. I didn't remember that at all, but once you mentioned that an image popped into my head. I haven't seen that movie in years.

Archived