"The League"--A Multiplayer Wrestling Spirit II Experience

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Talk with Super Century?

An interviewer is seen walking up to Super Century, who is relaxing in a hot tub.

Interviewer: Super Century, is there any reason as to why you haven't been airing your radio show recently?

Super Century: Actually, yes there has been. I've been wrestling twice as much lately, as I now wrestle not only in The League, but also in the british promotion The Dog Pound, so with me flying back and forth between England and wherever The League decides to go each week, I haven't been able to air my radio show. As a matter of fact, this is my first chance this week to enjoy some SUPER relaxation, so it was SUPER rude to barge in here like that.

Interviewer: I apologize for barging in here, but when will your radio show go back on air?

Super Century then grabs the camera and presses his face up against it

Super Century: Don't worry SUPER loyal fans! My SUPER radio show isn't permanetly off air, it is just on a hiatus until I can adjust to my new SUPER schedule!

The camera then clicks off and this exclusive video from The League's website stops.

Show's being posted tomorrow, folks, and it's mainly due to the size of one match. In the meantime, have some teasers!

WEEK TEN TEASERS:

• The Match of the Night sets a new record as the longest sanctioned match in League history, beating the Phoenix/Stevens 49-minute epic earlier this year! In addition, it joins the short list of matches decided by medical disqualification.
  • A rough night for divisional leaders, as at least half of them taste defeat this week. Despite this, only one new leader was crowned this week.
  • Those of you concerned about the main event need not be; it was a contest worthy of a pair of Young Lions.
  • In order to keep entrances intact, the League managed to negotiate this week's show to be a three-hour special.

That's all I have, folks. Show will likely be up around 8:00 PM tomorrow.

ALSO, AN OFFICIAL LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT:

After consulting with fans, the League wrestlers, the commentators, etc. (OK, OK, so it was MLT and my cat in cahoots with each other), I'm switching the "off" week for the holidays to this week coming. After tomorrow's show, there will be no show until the week of New Year's Day. It didn't hit me until tonight that I'd have to do a show on Christmas Day with the current schedule. :o Sorry for the confusion, everyone!

Show's being posted tomorrow, folks, and it's mainly due to the size of one match. In the meantime, have some teasers!

WEEK TEN TEASERS:

• The Match of the Night sets a new record as the longest sanctioned match in League history, beating the Phoenix/Stevens 49-minute epic earlier this year! In addition, it joins the short list of matches decided by medical disqualification.
  • A rough night for divisional leaders, as at least half of them taste defeat this week. Despite this, only one new leader was crowned this week.
  • Those of you concerned about the main event need not be; it was a contest worthy of a pair of Young Lions.
  • In order to keep entrances intact, the League managed to negotiate this week's show to be a three-hour special.

That's all I have, folks. Show will likely be up around 8:00 PM tomorrow.

ALSO, AN OFFICIAL LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT:

After consulting with fans, the League wrestlers, the commentators, etc. (OK, OK, so it was MLT and my cat in cahoots with each other), I'm switching the "off" week for the holidays to this week coming. After tomorrow's show, there will be no show until the week of New Year's Day. It didn't hit me until tonight that I'd have to do a show on Christmas Day with the current schedule. :o Sorry for the confusion, everyone!

Booooooooooo. I demand a recount. No one tops our match.

Can't wait for the card.

Super Talk with Super Century?

An interviewer is seen walking up to Super Century, who is relaxing in a hot tub.

Interviewer: Super Century, is there any reason as to why you haven't been airing your radio show recently?

Super Century: Actually, yes there has been. I've been wrestling twice as much lately, as I now wrestle not only in The League, but also in the british promotion The Dog Pound, so with me flying back and forth between England and wherever The League decides to go each week, I haven't been able to air my radio show. As a matter of fact, this is my first chance this week to enjoy some SUPER relaxation, so it was SUPER rude to barge in here like that.

Interviewer: I apologize for barging in here, but when will your radio show go back on air?

Super Century then grabs the camera and presses his face up against it

Super Century: Don't worry SUPER loyal fans! My SUPER radio show isn't permanetly off air, it is just on a hiatus until I can adjust to my new SUPER schedule!

The camera then clicks off and this exclusive video from The League's website stops.

All lies. He hasn't been on the air cause Scott Stevens broke his jaw and he had to have it wired shut. :p

So I guess that the show isn't going to be posted tonight. I will wait for it, but I will wait very impatiently! :p

Tomorrow night most likely. SF had some stuff side track him. He helped celebrate two birthdays. His roommates and my birthdays are kinda close so we went out Friday night. Yesterday was getting small stuff done. You can all blame me for the late show. :p

Tomorrow night most likely. SF had some stuff side track him. He helped celebrate two birthdays. His roommates and my birthdays are kinda close so we went out Friday night. Yesterday was getting small stuff done. You can all blame me for the late show. :p

Pulling a T-Mac are we?

Season Two, Week Ten

Fukuoma, Japan

December 18, 2010

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxBiUbCP8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></object> THE LEAGUE: WEEK TEN

As is tradition, the opening pyro starts the show, sending a sold-out crowd to their feet as they prepare for the night of action ahead. As the explosions die down, the camera cuts to the ring and our announce team.

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome back for this week's edition of The League! I'm Bob Sinclair, here at ringside as always alongside Frankie Garnett, and we have a special guest this week. I’d like to welcome to the commentary table the voice of Beyond Ringside, Tori Montgomery.

Tori Montgomery: Thanks, Bob, it's a honor to be here. Not used to seeing the action this close.

Frankie Garnett: What, am I expendable now or something?

Tori Montgomery: No, Frankie, you're just the comic relief.

Frankie Garnett: That's what I...hey, wait a minute!

Bob Sinclair: Anyhow, tonight is a change of pace from the last couple of weeks, in that there are no divisional matches scheduled tonight. We've also been told that for the remainder of this season, we have a one hour overflow in case anything runs long, which given the way some of the members have gone about their business this season is a bit of a given.

Frankie Garnett: Look, Bob, enough talk, let's get to the fighting already!

Ly Quang Bao (4-5) vs. Thor Hammerskald (2-7)

Tori Montgomery: Is he always this obnoxious, Bob?

Bob Sinclair: Tori, trust me when I say that you haven't heard the worst of it yet. Let's go to Amelia Williams to get us started tonight.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyxX3tNkodY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Psykosonik's "Panik Kontrol" echoes throughout the arena as our next participant emerges, nearly hidden in a cloud of red smoke. As the beat continues, he sprints down the aisle, leaping onto the apron and somersaulting over the top rope, coming to a halt in the middle of the ring and looking ready to fight as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: This is our opening contest of week ten of The League, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Bien Hoa, Vietnam, weighing 177 pounds...Ly Quang Bao!

Tori Montgomery: Bob, you've reported that PGHW has offered Bao a contract; I can confirm this to be fact. There's a good chance that he could join the full-time roster after this season. We may just see him phone it in, not caring about The League any longer.

Frankie Garnett: Man, what a spoilsport.

Bob Sinclair: I'd say it's good for him, but this could wreak havoc on the end of the season. If he isn't giving his all, some of the playoff races may be skewed depending on the amount of effort he puts out.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-UbViuK4fY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation as the League rookie emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: Here's a guy who needs a win to get himself ready for next season.

Tori Montgomery: No kidding. I'm hoping he pulls a Phoenix more than he does a Shawn Arrows.

Frankie Garnett: "Pull a Phoenix?"

Tori Montgomery: Don't ask.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Spinning Backhand Blow

Thor Hammerskald took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Punch

The Running Clothesline was countered into a Punch.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Punch

Ly Quang Bao moved and the Elbow Strike missed!

Ly Quang Bao hit the Slap Kick

Thor Hammerskald hit the Throat Thrust

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Thor Hammerskald hit the Knee Drop

Thor Hammerskald hit the Elbow Drop

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Splash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald picks up Ly Quang Bao from behind.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Ly Quang Bao slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Forearm To Back Of Head missed!

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Forearm Blow

Ly Quang Bao takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Slap Kick

Thor Hammerskald whips Ly Quang Bao into the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Big Boot

Ly Quang Bao counters by fighting back.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Forearm Blow

Ly Quang Bao blocked the Small Package.

Thor Hammerskald holds Bao in the air...still holding...and there's the Blood Eagle!

Thor Hammerskald whips Ly Quang Bao to the corner.

Thor Hammerskald looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Frankie Garnett: Get on with it already, I've got places to be tonight!

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, we're just getting started.

Frankie Garnett: So? The sooner we can get the show done, the sooner I can go eat something that's not raw fish!

Tori Montgomery: Hey Frankie, you can leave if you want. I'm sure the fans would much rather listen to me than they would you.

Frankie Garnett: And let you hog all the glory? Hell, no!

Ly Quang Bao broke the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Throat Thrust

Ly Quang Bao hit the Arc Kick

Ly Quang Bao applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao broke the Small Package.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Thor Hammerskald climbs the turnbuckles.

Ly Quang Bao easily rushed the Flying Clothesline.

Ly Quang Bao climbs down off the top rope.

Thor Hammerskald counters by kicking Ly Quang Bao away.

Ly Quang Bao moved and the Flying Double Axe Handle missed!

Ly Quang Bao hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Ly Quang Bao picks up Thor Hammerskald.

Ly Quang Bao takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Ly Quang Bao used the Spirit Roar

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Press Slam.

Thor Hammerskald picks up Ly Quang Bao.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Punch.

Ly Quang Bao picks up Thor Hammerskald from behind.

Ly Quang Bao whips Thor Hammerskald to the corner.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Corner Forearm Flurry.

The Corner Clothesline was countered into a Running Shoulder Block.

The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Thor Hammerskald easily broke the Japanese Power DDT.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Elbow Blow.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Thor Hammerskald counters by fighting back.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Vertical Suplex

Ly Quang Bao slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Field Goal Low Blow

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Japanese Power DDT

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Tori Montgomery: I don't think Bao's got the strength to lift someone nearly double his own weight into the air for the Krezei Brainbuster. He may be looking to that DDT to win him the match this week.

Bob Sinclair: You have a valid point, Tori, and if so you have to wonder if Bao will be able to wear down Hammerskald for that DDT to be effective.

Frankie Garnett: No, Bob, it's more "will the fans stick around long enough to really care?"

Ly Quang Bao is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Thor Hammerskald counters by reversing on Ly Quang Bao.

Ly Quang Bao easily rushed the Sidewalk Slam.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Punch.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Strong Forearm Strike Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao drags Thor Hammerskald back into the ring.

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

The Charging Forearm was countered into a Fallaway Slam.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Ly Quang Bao hit the Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Fallaway Slam.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Strong Charging Forearm

Thor Hammerskald leaves the ring.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

The referee was not happy with that move.

Ly Quang Bao slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

Frankie Garnett: Well, that was a waste of time! What the heck good does a camel clutch or small package do outside the ring?

Tori Montgomery: I've tried to figure that one out too, and the best I can come up with is that it's for intimidation and momentum purposes.

Bob Sinclair: Either way, Bao has the advantage as he was the first in; let's see what happens here as Hammerskald regains his footing.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Charging Forearm

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Japanese Power DDT.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Full Nelson Bomb

Ly Quang Bao slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Thor Hammerskald channels the spirits of his ancestors with the Berserker Waraxe!

Frankie Garnett: What in the hell?!

Tori Montgomery: That's the first time I've seen a Mad Man Clothesline in the corner, gentlemen! Bao may be out cold after that one!

Bob Sinclair: The downside is that now Hammerskald needs to either get Bao back in the ring or hope for a countout victory here—if he doesn't get himself counted out too, that is!

Ly Quang Bao slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Ly Quang Bao gets into the ring.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Running Plancha Forearm missed!

Thor Hammerskald has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Powerbomb

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Charging Forearm.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

1!

Thor Hammerskald rushed the Spirit Roar.

Ly Quang Bao moved and the Berserker Waraxe missed!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Bao still looking to that DDT to get him the win, but I'm thinking he may need a new tactic here.

Frankie Garnett: Of course! You're not going to get it through Thor's thick skull that he needs to just lay down and be silent!

Tori Montgomery: Bob's right. Bao cannot match power against Hammerskald, he needs to pick up the pace a little and wear Hammerskald down that way as well.

The Charging Forearm was countered into a Powerslam.

Thor Hammerskald climbs the turnbuckles.

Ly Quang Bao recovers and stands up.

Ly Quang Bao shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

Ly Quang Bao throws Thor Hammerskald off the top rope.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Thor Hammerskald is busted open.

Frankie Garnett: Or he can just do that, Tori! The juice is flowing tonight!

Tori Montgomery: Hammerskald can thank his lucky stars that we're not in Canada or the UK right now, or else he'd have another issue to deal with.

Bob Sinclair: The blood loss is still going to weaken him, Tori; the question is whether Hammerskald will be able to recover from this.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Ly Quang Bao broke the Camel Clutch.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Japanese Power DDT.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry missed!

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Slap Kick.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Frankie Garnett: Don't just stand there, Bao! Finish him!

Tori Montgomery: This isn't Mortal Kombat, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: So?

Bob Sinclair: Tori, don't feed the troll. Just focus on the match.

Tori Montgomery: Ah, right. Sorry.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Face Plant

Thor Hammerskald holds Bao in the air...still holding...and there's the Blood Eagle!

Thor Hammerskald rolls Ly Quang Bao back into the ring.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Thor Hammerskald hit the Small Package

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Bob Sinclair: Hammerskald nearly caught Bao napping there!

Tori Montgomery: As much as Bao has been getting planted by that Blood Eagle maneuver, it's a wonder he still has the mental capabilities to keep fighting!

Frankie Garnett: That's because it's nothing more than sheer stupidity.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Forearm Strike.

The referee gets accidentally knocked down and out.

Frankie Garnett: All right! Break out the chairs, it's clobberin' time!

Tori Montgomery: ...really, Frankie?

Bob Sinclair: Hard to expect what's coming next, except a coupe of minutes of unsupervised havoc!

Thor Hammerskald channels the spirits of his ancestors with the Berserker Waraxe!

Ly Quang Bao slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Ly Quang Bao drags Thor Hammerskald back into the ring.

Ly Quang Bao has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Thor Hammerskald calls upon the wrath of the heavens and delivers a Fenrir Strike!

Frankie Garnett: No ref, you blasted idiot! What good is that going to do you?

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, something tells me he's not anywhere close to being done yet.

Tori Montgomery: I agree with Bob. I think Thor's given in to battle-lust and wants to cripple someone tonight!

Ly Quang Bao blocked the Camel Clutch.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Bulldog

Thor Hammerskald throws Ly Quang Bao to ringside.

Thor Hammerskald gets into the ring.

Ly Quang Bao recovers and stands up.

Thor Hammerskald drags Ly Quang Bao back into the ring.

The referee recovers and takes charge of the match again.

Frankie Garnett: What the hell was that all about?

Tori Montgomery: Maybe his conscience kicked back on, Frankie.

Bob Sinclair: The ref still looks a bit woozy, but is apparently able to keep going; the match continues!

The Small Package was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Baseball Slide

Thor Hammerskald drags Ly Quang Bao back into the ring.

Ly Quang Bao broke the Gutwrench Powerbomb.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Small Package.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Throat Thrust.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Frankie Garnett: It hasn't worked yet, Bao, it's not going to work now. Give it up already!

Tori Montgomery: Bao looks to be in desperation mode here, fellas. Anything that can keep the big man down, he's trying to do.

Bob Sinclair: And every impact to the head of Hammerskald just makes that cut open that much more.

Thor Hammerskald tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Thor Hammerskald rushed the Spirit Roar.

Ly Quang Bao blocked the Gutwrench Powerbomb.

Thor Hammerskald throws Ly Quang Bao to ringside.

Ly Quang Bao blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Will This Be It?

Ly Quang Bao easily rushed the Spirit Roar.

1!

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick missed!

Thor Hammerskald has to stop and wipe the blood from his eyes.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Neckbreaker

Bob Sinclair: Bao's ribs and face have to be racked with pain by now! I've lost count...how many Blood Eagles is that now?

Tori Montgomery: Enough to make a whole flock, that's for sure.

Frankie Garnett: I hate to say it, Tori, but I agree with you—Hammerskald looks to be out to injure someone tonight!

Thor Hammerskald whips Ly Quang Bao into the ropes.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Ly Quang Bao slipped out the back of the Blood Eagle.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Thrust Kick.

1!

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Toss To Corner.

Ly Quang Bao is busted open.

Frankie Garnett: And now both men are bleeding! What a way to open the show!

Tori Montgomery: If Bao didn't have enough problems before, he's certainly got them now.

Bob Sinclair: With Hammerskald's size and power advantage, it could be the beginning of the end of Bao right here!

Thor Hammerskald hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Corner Clothesline

Ly Quang Bao easily rushed the Spirit Roar.

Ly Quang Bao blocked the Running Bulldog.

Ly Quang Bao slipped out the back of the Neckbreaker.

Ly Quang Bao hit the Neckbreaker

Ly Quang Bao hit the Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Forearm Strike.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Hammerskald went for the Blood Eagle one time too many, and Bao nearly made him pay for it!

Frankie Garnett: That's what he gets for not finishing the match when he could!

Tori Montgomery: And yet you encourage certain people to assaults that outside the ring would be felonies.

Frankie Garnett: So? I have my favorites!

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Throat Thrust.

The Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Fallaway Slam.

Ly Quang Bao counters by fighting back.

1!

Ly Quang Bao is clearly in great pain, he can barely stand up straight.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Toss To Corner.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Neckbreaker

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Thor Hammerskald used the Spirit Roar

Will This Be It?

Thor Hammerskald hit the Corner Clothesline

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Thor Hammerskald moves in, looking to finish the match, but the ref is holding him back, calling for the bell!

Frankie Garnett: Wait a minute; I think I know where this is going...

Amelia Williams: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has medically disqualified Ly Quang Bao as he is clearly too hurt to defend himself any further. Therefore your winner, in a League-record time of fifty-two minutes and fifty seconds...Thor Hammerskald!

Tori Montgomery: Folks, we may have just seen the beginning of the end of Bao's League career. I'm not sure how he can recover from that.

Bob Sinclair: He'll have an extra week to do it, Tori, as the League is taking off next week for holiday observances.

Tori Montgomery: What? I had all my plans set up for the week after! Whose idea was that?

Frankie Garnett: *Innocent whistle*

Tori Montgomery: Why you--!

Tarik Nolan (5-4) vs. Scott Stevens (6-3)

Bob Sinclair: While Tori tries to strangle Frankie, let's get started with our next match. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> "Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: Our next bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Tori Montgomery: I still believe that Nolan has the capability to advance into the playoffs as the sixth seed. He seems to be built for the clutch matches.

Bob Sinclair: Wins over Sean and The Phoenix, easily this season's top two, will certainly do that.

Frankie Garnett: He's the only guy to beat that fat waste this season. He gets my vote just for that!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object>

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" Over the audio system a snippet of Dave Mustaine from the song "Scorpion" yells, "I am the Scorpion whoah!!!" This causes the crowd to start booing as Scorpion's old MMA theme hits the speakers, and the man in question walks to the ring wearing a gi and a towel over his head, shadow boxing and kicking the whole way.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, representing the John Creed Shadow Mixed Martial Arts Dojo, from Houston, Texas, weighing 265 pounds, he is the Delta Division leader..."The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: ...what in the heck?

Frankie Garnett: Guys, he's going old-school tonight! I like this!

Bob Sinclair: I think it's his PCS coming back to haunt him...and us...

Tori Montgomery: I agree with you, Bob.

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

Tarik Nolan took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Stepping

Tarik Nolan hit the Fist Drop

Scott Stevens broke the Choke Hold by reaching the ropes.

Tarik Nolan hit the Toss To Corner

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Elbow

Scott Stevens blocked the Turnbuckle Smash.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Ten Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the Ten Turnbuckle Smashes

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt

Tarik Nolan used the Power Taunt

Scott Stevens recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan hit the Low Blow

Scott Stevens blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Scott Stevens hit the Back Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

The Punch was countered into a Press Slam.

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Tarik Nolan used the Power Taunt

Tarik Nolan picks up Scott Stevens from behind.

Tarik Nolan is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Frankie Garnett: Come on, Scorpion, don't let this no-talent hack beat you!

Tori Montgomery: Nolan is beating the ever-loving hell out of Stevens, and I'm not sure if Stevens will be able to get back into it.

Bob Sinclair: I agree, Tori, Stevens has looked like he hasn't even started the match yet. Nolan is just dominating him!

Tarik Nolan hit the Blindside High Knee

Tarik Nolan leaves the ring.

Tarik Nolan used the Slit Throat Motion

Tarik Nolan picks up Scott Stevens from behind.

Tarik Nolan is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Released German Suplex.

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Suplex

Scott Stevens applied the Rear Chinlock

Tarik Nolan blocked the Knee Pull.

Tarik Nolan recovers and stands up.

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Tarik Nolan slipped out the back of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Scott Stevens broke the Regulator.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Tarik Nolan whips Scott Stevens to the corner.

Tarik Nolan hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

Scott Stevens rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Tarik Nolan took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens broke the Press Powerslam by falling on top.

1!

Kick Out!

Frankie Garnett: All right, one thing at a time, Scorpion. Take his legs out!

Tori Montgomery: What are you, his corner man now?

Frankie Garnett: And what if I am?

Bob Sinclair: Do you really want to cost Stevens a match for having an unlicensed manager at ringside?

Frankie Garnett: ...

Tori Montgomery: Didn't think so.

Scott Stevens hit the Short Arm Clothesline

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Scott Stevens picks up Tarik Nolan.

Scott Stevens grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Tarik Nolan is feeling the effects of Arachnophobia!

Will This Be It?

Tarik Nolan slipped out the back of the Z"Ha"Dum.

Tarik Nolan has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.

Tarik Nolan hits the Regulator! It's the beginning of the end....

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and forty seconds...Tarik Nolan!

Frankie Garnett: Oh, sure, Nolan, make yourself all big and bad by beating a man who is concussed and has a broken back—

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, do us all a favor and get your head out of his arse already.

Bob Sinclair: Point is, Tarik Nolan picks up a victory and is making the Gamma Division looking like The League's version of baseball's American League East! I'm beginning to agree with you, Tori, we may see both wild cards come out of that division!

Nuclear Templeton (5-4) vs. Shawn Arrows (2-7)

Frankie Garnett: Well, if people like the two of you weren't so obviously biased towards him...

Tori Montgomery: Which is made up for by you kissing his rosy red—

Bob Sinclair: Amelia, I'm begging you, get the next match started before we have a fight down here at ringside!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening notes of Linkin Park's "Numb" hit as he emerges from backstage, casting his gaze over the largely jeering crowd before flipping them the bird and dashing down the entrance ramp, diving under the bottom rope and into the ring.

Amelia Williams: This bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing 212 pounds...Shawn Arrows!

Bob Sinclair: Arrows has struggled this season; his task doesn't get any easier tonight.

Tori Montgomery: I expect this to be over quick. His opponent has something to prove tonight.

Frankie Garnett: Does that mean I can go for nachos?

Bob and Tori: (in unison) No, Frankie!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8InLP2whA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: A win here puts pressure on Maynard to win in order to keep his division lead.

Tori Montgomery: Thus, Nuclear's going to want to end this one quickly. The sooner he does, the less chance there is for error.

Frankie Garnett: Good. Though I admit that errors can be hilarious, I just want this to be over with. I'm missing Dexter right now!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Power Bodyslam

Nuclear Templeton applied the Body Scissors

Shawn Arrows moved and the Elbow Drop missed!

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Seated Kick missed!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Elbow Blow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Knife Edge Chop

Shawn Arrows blocked the Rear Chinlock.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Face Stepping

Nuclear Templeton hit the Elbow Drop

Shawn Arrows slipped out of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Shawn Arrows hit the Dropkick

Shawn Arrows hit the Stomp

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Seated Back Kick missed!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Flying Knee Strike

Shawn Arrows slipped out the back of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Shawn Arrows applied the Surfboard

Shawn Arrows hit the Stomp

Shawn Arrows picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes

Nuclear Templeton hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Shawn Arrows blocked the Rain of Pain.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Shawn Arrows is busted open.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Shawn Arrows blocked the Rain of Pain.

Nuclear Templeton picks up Shawn Arrows from behind.

Shawn Arrows blocked the Back Suplex Pin.

Nuclear Templeton whips Shawn Arrows into the ropes.

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

Tori Montgomery: Good grief, Bob, do you have to do that every time he hits that?

Bob Sinclair: It's in my contract.

Frankie Garnett: And you say MY contract is messed up...?

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of five minutes and ten seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Tori Montgomery: Good Lord, that didn't take long at all! Nuclear is bound and determined to reclaim his division's lead, and that's a good start in going so!

Frankie Garnett: It's Shawn Arrows, Tori. Not very impressive in my book.

Bob Sinclair: In this League, Frankie, a win is a win, no matter who it's against. I'm certain Nuclear's not going to think twice about taking it.

Tori Montgomery: He'd be a fool if he did, and I don’t think he's a fool.

Robbie Maynard (5-4) vs. Maxx Skabb (5-4)

Bob Sinclair: Well, we'll find out if he does take back the Alpha Division lead right here. This is one I've been looking forward to.

Frankie Garnett: Does it involve chairs?

Tori Montgomery: No.

Frankie Garnett: Pfft, then who cares?

Bob Sinclair: ...oy, vey.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8hnIqp4Xkw?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Disturbed's "The Night" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: This bout is scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, does Maxx have a chance at the playoffs this year?

Tori Montgomery: As it stands, yes. A win here and he's still in contention for both the wild card and the divisional title.

Frankie Garnett: In other words, it's too early to make any predictions.

Tori Montgomery: Basically speaking, yes.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as one of the League's initial playoff wrestlers emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds, he is the Alpha Division leader...Robbie Maynard!

Tori Montgomery: Maynard needs this win to keep his slim advantage in the Alpha Division.

Frankie Garnett: You need to let other people talk, but you seem to not grasp that, do you?

Bob Sinclair: Tori, save your strength. He's not worth it....

Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Bar

Maxx Skabb moved and the Knee Drop missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Knee Pull

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Stepping

Robbie Maynard moved and the Stomp missed!

Robbie Maynard hit the Elbow Strike

Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Bar

Robbie Maynard hit the Seated Back Kick

Robbie Maynard hit the Knee Drop

Robbie Maynard picks up Maxx Skabb.

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm Blow

Robbie Maynard applied the Front Facelock

Robbie Maynard hit the European Uppercut

Robbie Maynard hit the Face Plant

Robbie Maynard hit the Running Knee Lift

Robbie Maynard is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

Maxx Skabb hit the Eye Gouge

Maxx Skabb hit the Hair Pull

Maxx Skabb hit the Jab Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Boot Choke

Maxx Skabb brings Robbie Maynard out of the corner.

Maxx Skabb hit the Throat Thrust

The Face Stepping was countered into a Low Blow.

Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Legdrop To Groin.

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Repeated Shoulder Ram.

Robbie Maynard hit the Low Blow

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Robbie Maynard picks up Maxx Skabb.

The Small Package was countered into a Eye Gouge.

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Overhead Fallaway Slam.

Maxx Skabb slipped out the back of the Merseyside Maul.

Tori Montgomery: I overheard Skabb backstage joking with one of the staff that he was going to tap to the Maul in eighteen seconds. That said, he did well to escape that attempt.

Frankie Garnett: It's only a matter of time, Tori. Maynard's dominated so far, he's not going to let up now.

Bob Sinclair: With the Alpha Division lead at stake, Maynard needs to keep the pressure on the always dangerous Maxx Skabb.

Maxx Skabb hit the Low Blow

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Maxx Skabb rolled through with the Merseyside Maul.

Robbie Maynard moved and the High Knee missed!

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Robbie Maynard.

Maxx Skabb hit the Reverse Avalanche

Maxx Skabb hit the Butt Drop

Robbie Maynard blocked the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

Robbie Maynard moved and the Butt Drop missed!

Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Overhead Fallaway Slam.

Maxx Skabb broke the Merseyside Maul.

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Standing Spinebuster.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Robbie Maynard.

Maxx Skabb hit the Spinebuster

Maxx Skabb hit the Big Legdrop

Maxx Skabb picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

Maxx Skabb hit the Full Nelson Bomb

Maxx Skabb picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

Maxx Skabb applied the Full Nelson

Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion

Robbie Maynard blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Robbie Maynard rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Robbie Maynard hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Maxx Skabb slipped out the back of the Merseyside Maul.

The Full Nelson Bomb was countered into a Dropkick.

Maxx Skabb slipped out the back of the Stop the Ferry.

Maxx Skabb whips Robbie Maynard into the ropes.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Twisting Spinebuster.

Maxx Skabb is seen to wince as he moves, his back clearly hurting.

The Twisting Powerslam was countered into a Dropkick To Knee.

Robbie Maynard climbs the turnbuckles.

The Flying Clothesline was countered into a Choke Slam Backbreaker.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Frankie Garnett: Allow me to pre-empt the American audience watching at home here. HOLY $#!* !!

Tori Montgomery: Folks, I think Robbie Maynard's back may be broken! That was a sickening impact!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, you're absolutely right. I do not know how in the hell Maynard kicked out of that!

And Robbie Maynard has been assigned to Solitary Confinement!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twelve minutes and fifty seconds...Maxx Skabb!

Tori Montgomery: Adding injury to further injury, Skabb breaks out what looks to be a new finisher to take the victory!

Frankie Garnett: I'm still in awe from that choke backbreaker reversal. What was that move?

Bob Sinclair: Looked like a sit-out straitjacket powerbomb to me. If Maynard's back wasn't hurting before, it has to be now.

Tori Montgomery: Skabb impressed me with his resilience this week, gentlemen. If Maynard cam bounce back from this, I'm going to be very interested to see how the Alpha Division winds up.

Sean (7-2) vs. Diamond (4-5)

Frankie Garnett: You're not the only one, Tori. If Maynard even makes it to next week, I'm going to call the guy inhuman. There's no way he should even be walking right now!

Bob Sinclair: I'm not sure how the next two are going to top that, but let's find out. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="28"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GE59m3A9oI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The instrumental-only version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction.

Amelia Williams: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds...Diamond!

Tori Montgomery: I might like the girl and all, but I don't envy her task tonight.

Bob Sinclair: Facing one of the League's elite this season, that makes two of us.

Frankie Garnett: Man, do I have to agree with you two? Guess I must; she has a fight ahead of her.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECit4oSpbk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Black Sabbath's classic "Iron Man" hits the arena speakers, as strobe lights begin to flash in the entryway. Fog rolls in from the entrance proper as a figure emerges, walking slowly to the ring and mentally preparing for what's ahead of him. He slides in under the bottom rope and walks over to one of the nearby turnbuckles, leaning up against them as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: Her opponent from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 230 pounds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: Sean currently loses the tiebreaker to Phoenix, so he can't regain the Gamma Division lead tonight, but he can make things interesting with a win and a Phoenix loss tonight.

Frankie Garnett: You mean he WILL make things interesting, Bob.

Tori Montgomery: Sean's been to the playoffs before. He knows what it takes to get there,

Diamond applied the Front Facelock

Diamond applied the Side Headlock

Diamond hit the European Uppercut

Diamond hit the Punch

Diamond hit the Legsweep Snap Pinfall

1!

Diamond hit the Bitch Slap

Sean blocked the Punch.

Diamond applied the Side Headlock

Diamond applied the Front Facelock

Diamond hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Sean moved and the Stomp missed!

Sean hit the Eye Gouge

Sean hit the Punch

Sean hit the Legsweep Kick

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Sean applied the Knee Bar

Sean hit the Stomp

Sean hit the Knee Drop

Sean hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Sean applied the Arm Bar

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Diamond blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Diamond recovers and stands up.

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

Sean takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Diamond blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Diamond blocked the Legdrop To Groin. This is the second block in a row, and Diamond takes control.

Diamond hit the Dropkick

Diamond hit the Half Senton

Diamond hit the Stomp

Sean moved and the Flip Legdrop missed!

Tori Montgomery: Come on, Diamond, stick to basics! Show off later, beat this guy first!

Frankie Garnett: Biased, much?

Tori Montgomery: No more than you are with Scott Stevens.

Bob Sinclair: Sean needs to go back on the offensive and slow this match down. If Diamond can pick up the tempo, she has the advantage.

Sean picks up Diamond from behind.

The Dropkick To Knee was countered into a Splits Counter Dropkick.

Sean blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

Sean recovers and stands up.

Diamond hit the Face Plant

Diamond hit the Dropkick To Knee

Diamond hit the DDT

Diamond hit the Rolling Senton

Diamond used the Stripper Dance

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Diamond used the Standing Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

And Sean's jaw just got jacked up!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Diamond hit the Springboard Rana

Diamond picks up Sean from behind.

Diamond hit the Lung Blower

Diamond grimaces as she walks, her knee may have been hurt.

Diamond picks up Sean.

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

Sean moved and the Charging Basement Dropkick missed!

Sean hit the Vertical Suplex

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Legdrop To Groin was countered into a Low Blow.

Sean moved and the Arabian Press missed!

Sean hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Diamond broke the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Sean rushed the Missile Dropkick.

Diamond broke the Floatover Superplex by falling on top.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

And Sean's jaw just got jacked up!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Tori Montgomery: Three! That was three, right?!

Bob Sinclair: That was as close to three as you can get without being there, Tori. I thought Diamond had him there, too.

Frankie Garnett: I'm surprised that Diamond managed to reverse that floatover superplex in mid-air. That takes some scary agility.

Sean moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Diamond broke the Head And Arm Suplex.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Sean shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

Sean throws Diamond off the top rope.

Sean climbs the turnbuckles.

Diamond recovers and stands up.

Diamond rushed the Flying Double Axe Handle.

Diamond climbs down off the top rope.

Diamond throws Sean off the top rope.

Sean moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!

Sean applied the Modified Figure Four Leglock

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, in twelve minutes and twenty seconds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: Sean takes home a hard-fought win tonight, as Diamond did not make it easy for him!

Tori Montgomery: Bob, Diamond had the match all but dominated. She tried for one flashy move too many, and paid for it.

Frankie Garnett: Tori, you'd know about domination, wouldn't you?

Tori Montgomery: Only if you count the fact that I'm dominating you in the League's fantasy football league this year. Why would you draft Tito Maas for a wide-out when he has no QB to throw to him?

SGRaaize (4-5) vs. Sebastian Moore (6-3)

Frankie Garnett: Look, it's not fair that you got to draft the first pick and got Franchise, who gets you points on both sides of the ball!

Bob Sinclair: Look, you two, are we going to commentate wrestling or turn this into a football show?

Tori Montgomery: Sorry, Bob. He asked for it, though!

Frankie Garnett: ...did not....

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuokfaRcR8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A Portugesa hits the speakers to a rousing chorus of jeers as the Tron displays the national flag of Portugal. Emerging from the entryway, he turns to salute his homeland's flag before calmly walking to the ring, ignoring the fans as he slides into the ring and bounces off the ropes a couple of times to stretch.

Amelia Williams: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Torres Vedras, Portugal, weighing 231 pounds...SGRaaize!

Tori Montgomery: There's a few people I've heard backstage say that they want to see Raaize move away from the Portugal Lariat and look into a different finisher, one that better fits his physical size.

Frankie Garnett: Because his lariat is so weaksauce!

Bob Sinclair: "Weaksauce?"

Frankie Garnett: Pfft, n00bs don't know anything....

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjVnTLn6og?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds, he is the Beta Division leader...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: With Skabb's win earlier tonight, Moore needs this win to maintain the status quo in the Beta Division.

Frankie Garnett: He's got it covered. I've got two-fifty on him, under fourteen minutes.

Tori Montgomery: ...I have nothing to say to that. There's not a *facepalm* big enough.

Sebastian Moore hit the Punch

SGRaaize broke the Side Headlock Takedown.

SGRaaize applied the Front Facelock

SGRaaize hit the Punch

SGRaaize hit the Knife Edge Chop

SGRaaize hit the Side Headlock Takedown

SGRaaize hit the Knee Pull

Sebastian Moore broke the Western Spinning Toe Hold.

Sebastian Moore hit the Slap Kick

Sebastian Moore hit the Back Kick

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow

Sebastian Moore hit the Punch

SGRaaize took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The Punch was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Sebastian Moore hit the Stomp

Sebastian Moore applied the Knee Bar

Sebastian Moore hit the Knee Pull

SGRaaize broke the La Magistral Cradle by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

SGRaaize moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

SGRaaize hit the Knee Pull

SGRaaize hit the Face Stepping

Sebastian Moore broke the Arm Bar.

Sebastian Moore hit the Leg Lariat

SGRaaize blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

SGRaaize slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

SGRaaize hit the Elbow Strike

SGRaaize hit the Eye Gouge

Bob Sinclair: Raaize resorting to any tactic necessary to keep the momentum on his side.

Frankie Garnett: Against an athlete of Moore's caliber, that may be his best hope.

Tori Montgomery: If a man can't see, he can't fight. Raaize using that philosophy here and it's working so far.

SGRaaize hit the Slap To Chest

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Forearm Blow.

SGRaaize slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

SGRaaize hit the Hammerlock Kick

SGRaaize applied the Canadian Backbreaker Hold

SGRaaize applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sebastian Moore blocked the Bow And Arrow Lock.

Sebastian Moore broke the American Figure Four Leglock.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow

SGRaaize took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

SGRaaize hit the Vertical Suplex

Sebastian Moore blocked the Camel Clutch.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Single Leg Grapevine. This is the second block in a row, and Sebastian Moore takes control.

Sebastian Moore hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes

Sebastian Moore picks up SGRaaize from behind.

Sebastian Moore with the takedown, and he has that Chonan Lock on tight, Frankie!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seven minutes and fifty seconds...Sebastian Moore!

Tori Montgomery: Moore continues to hold the Beta Division led, but after the exhibition Skabb put on earlier, you have to think that Moore is worried about the competition!

Bob Sinclair: As long as he keeps winning, Tori, he controls his own fate.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, unlike that Beckett dude.

The Phoenix (8-1) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-4)

Bob Sinclair: Wait, who?

Frankie Garnett: Sam Beckett. Don't tell me you never watched Quantum Leap!

Tori Montgomery: ...Bob, I'll save you the trouble. Amelia, if you please....

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6rpM7RtB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway, a rain of golden sparks falling behind him as he walks to the ring with a confident look on his face. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: This is a featured contest scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: Forget what everyone else says. I think Triumph is due tonight. The fat boy loses again!

Tori Montgomery: I'm not going to deny Triumph's skills in the ring, but with the roll that his opponent has been on, well...

Bob Sinclair: I have to agree with Tori on this one.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPSzGVCPH0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening chords of "The Instinct" hit as the entryway is bathed in a fiery orange light. Twin pillars of flame erupt from the entrance stage, one per side, as The League's largest member walks to the ring. As he approaches the steps, he pauses, bowing his head for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and releasing a shout to the skies above as he climbs onto the apron and steps between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds, he is the Gamma Division leader...this is The Phoenix!

Frankie Garnett: Also known as a cheating, lucky son of a gun!

Bob Sinclair: ...

Tori Montgomery: If he comes over here, Frankie, I'm not getting in his way.

Johnny Triumph applied the Front Facelock

Johnny Triumph hit the Knife Edge Chop

The Punch was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Johnny Triumph blocked the Single Leg Trip.

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix applied the Front Facelock

The Phoenix hit the Kick To Knee

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Strike

The Front Facelock was countered into a Slap To Chest.

Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Strike

Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip

Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Johnny Triumph applied the Choke Hold

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Kick To Knee missed!

Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Johnny Triumph applied the Rear Chinlock

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Single Leg Boston Crab.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Forearm To Back Of Head missed!

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Johnny Triumph hit the Reverse DDT Neckbreaker

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

The Phoenix applied the Hammerlock

The Phoenix hit the Side Headlock Takedown

The Phoenix applied the Rear Chinlock

Tori Montgomery: Smart move by Phoenix here, forcing Triumph to carry both men's weight here.

Frankie Garnett: I think that's actually a choke hold, Tori.

Bob Sinclair: I doubt Phoenix knows how to apply a choke hold, Frankie. Guy's as clean a wrestler as I've seen.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Knee Pull.

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Neckbreaker.

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix applied the Front Facelock

The Phoenix hit the Vertical Suplex

The Phoenix picks up Johnny Triumph.

The Phoenix hit the Roundhouse Punch

The Phoenix grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

The Phoenix picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Hammerlock Shoulder Breaker.

The Phoenix broke the Inverted Atomic Drop.

The Phoenix grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

The Phoenix hit the Triple Forearm Blow

The Phoenix hit the Side Explosion Suplex

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

Johnny Triumph slipped out the back of the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix slipped out of the Neckbreaker.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

The Phoenix broke the Gutwrench Suplex.

The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex

Johnny Triumph slipped out the back of the Eternal Requiem.

Johnny Triumph hit the Field Goal Low Blow

The Phoenix blocked the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Bob Sinclair: Still too much power in the legs and body of Phoenix to sink that hold in.

Frankie Garnett: The man has no neck, Bob. It makes that hold all but ineffective!

Tori Montgomery: He has a neck, Frankie. He's only a year and a half removed from surgery to repair his C3 and C4 vertebrae.

Frankie Garnett: Bah, he probably ate something too fast.

The Phoenix broke the Hammerlock Kick.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex

The Phoenix whips Johnny Triumph to the corner.

The Corner Clothesline was countered into a Spinebuster.

Johnny Triumph has Phoenix locked in the Horns of Victory!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at ten minutes and forty seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: BWAHAHAHA! Fat boy lost!

Tori Montgomery: This may have to be a minor upset, Bob.

Bob Sinclair: Indeed. Phoenix still holds the tiebreaker in the Gamma Division, but that race has once again tightened up considerably!

El Demonio de Sangre (1-8) vs. Super Century (3-6)

Frankie Garnett: Just means he's going to choke it away!

Tori Montgomery: His days as King of Choke ended in 2008, Frankie. And you call yourself a journalist.

Bob Sinclair: Anyhow, it's main event time! I thought I'd never say this, but thank goodness for that. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Xx_vjGnlo?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The beat of Danzig's "Am I Demon" hit the speakers as the lone luchador in The League emerges from backstage. His mask is obscured by the smoke billowing around him, and it is a blood-red spotlight that follows him to the ring as he hops over the top rope and waits impatiently for the carnage to begin.

Amelia Williams: This is our main event of the evening, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Tijuana, Mexico, weighing 142 pounds...he is El Demonio de Sangre!

Frankie Garnett: Whose idea was this, again?

Tori Montgomery: League management's, with a request from Phoenix to allow some newer faces the spotlight.

Frankie Garnett: Oh. No wonder this is going to suck.

Bob Sinclair: Will you stop?!

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four turnbuckles, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Frankie Garnett: Who is also still the undisputed king of the dorky gimmick!

Tori Montgomery: You never have any fun, do you, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Fun? What's that?

Bob Sinclair: That explains so much....

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Legsweep Kick

Super Century moved and the Lucha Senton missed!

Super Century hit the Stomp

Super Century hit the Fist Drop

Super Century picks up El Demonio de Sangre from behind.

Super Century hit the Dropkick

El Demonio de Sangre recovers and stands up.

Super Century hit the Elbow Strike

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century hit the Knife Edge Chop

Super Century hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Super Century hit the Stomp

Super Century hit the Knee Pull

Super Century used the La Magistral Cradle

1!

Kick Out!

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century used the La Magistral Cradle

1!

Kick Out!

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Super Century hit the Splash

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

El Demonio de Sangre rushed the Spirit Roar.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas de Canguro

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Stomp

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Face Stepping

El Demonio de Sangre picks up Super Century.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Puñetazo

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Kick To Thigh

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Candado Invertido

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Lucha Bump

The Running Clothesline was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Tori Montgomery: If I didn't know better, I'd swear that chop drew blood! Century put quite a bit behind it!

Frankie Garnett: And a bit of nothing is still nothing. Century does not impress me.

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Century is looking to pick up some steam here, he's picked a good time to get started!

El Demonio de Sangre counters by fighting back.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Kick To Thigh

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Candado

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Running Clothesline

El Demonio de Sangre picks up Super Century.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Open Handed Slap

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Puñetazo

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a Hot Shot.

Super Century picks up El Demonio de Sangre.

Super Century hit the Springboard Rana

1!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Leg Lariat

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Attempted Mask Removal

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Lucha Spinning Head Scissors

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Super Century blocked the Attempted Mask Removal.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Seated Dropkick

Super Century moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

El Demonio de Sangre used the Top Rope Point

Super Century shook the ropes to stop the Fuego Infernal.

Super Century throws El Demonio de Sangre off the top rope.

Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.

El Demonio de Sangre shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

El Demonio de Sangre grimaces as he walks, his knee may have been hurt.

Super Century counters by kicking El Demonio de Sangre away.

Super Century hit the Corkscrew Leg Lariat

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century shook the ropes to stop the Flying Butt Drop.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the Superplex.

Super Century hit the Corkscrew Leg Lariat

Super Century throws El Demonio de Sangre to ringside, but turns around too quickly and doesn't notice that he caught the top rope and 'skinned the cat' right back in.

Frankie Garnett: That's...different. Don't think we’ve seen that one before.

Bob Sinclair: The question is, does Century realize it?

Super Century moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Tori Montgomery: I think he did, Bob.

Super Century whips El Demonio de Sangre to the corner.

Super Century raises El Demonio de Sangre up to be seated on the top turnbuckle.

Super Century hit the Super Rana

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Super Century hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The Flying Clothesline was countered into a Dropkick.

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Quebradora De A Caballo

Escaped!

Super Century counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Low Blow With Cradle

Super Century slipped out the back of the Quebradora De A Caballo.

Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick

Super Century grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Frankie Garnett: Wait, Century, use your super powers to heal up! Oh, right, you can't because you're a fraud!

Bob Sinclair: Was that really necessary, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Yes, Bob. Yes it was!

Tori Montgomery: Next you'll be telling everyone that Santa isn't real.

Frankie Garnett: Hey, spoiler that!

El Demonio de Sangre shook the ropes to stop the Century Splash.

Super Century looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

The Zero Grav was countered into a Cangrejo.

Super Century shook the ropes to stop the Top Rope Guillotina.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Superplex.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Super Rana. This is the second block in a row, and El Demonio de Sangre takes control.

Super Century slipped out of the Superplex.

Super Century hit the Superplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

The Zero Grav was countered into a Medio Cangrejo.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Small Package.

The Springboard Rana was countered into a Patadas de Canguro.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Rolling Senton

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

Super Century broke the Quebradora De A Caballo.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Puñetazo.

Super Century moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and El Demonio de Sangre's neck with the Zero Grav!

El Demonio de Sangre is busted open.

1!

Frankie Garnett: ...I'm confused.

Tori Montgomery: While that seems normal, could you explain?

Frankie Garnett: How is Demonio bleeding when he's wearing a mask?

Bob Sinclair: You know, Frankie, I think you might be on to something there....

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Small Package.

Super Century blocked the Lucha Spinning Head Scissors.

The Moonsault Press was countered into a Dropkick.

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Super Century blocked the Gutwrench Suplex.

Super Century hit the Hot Shot

Super Century hit the Twisting Powerslam

Super Century hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker

The Small Package was countered into a Open Handed Slap.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and El Demonio de Sangre's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

The Moonsault Press was countered into a Dropkick.

Super Century used the Spirit Roar

Super Century hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker

The Zero Grav was countered into a Single Leg Trip.

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Cruceta

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twenty-seven and a half minutes...El Demonio de Sangre!

Tori Montgomery: And all the doubters thought that this main event would be worthless. That'll show them!

Frankie Garnett: OK, so it was decent. Not that Century tried to ruin it by being himself.

Bob Sinclair: Demonio picks up a much-needed second win, can he carry that momentum into the new year? We'll find out then...Happy Holidays, everyone, from all of us here at The League! Good night, and we'll see you in 2011!

============

SHOW SUMMARY

1. Thor Hammerskald (3-7) def. Ly Quang Bao (4-6)

* Time of Match: 52:50

* Match Rating: A*

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* As mentioned in the teasers, this is now the longest sanctioned match in League history, and is the obvious Match of the Night.

* Hammerskald: Head 0, Body 47, Arms 100, Legs 78, Heavy blood loss

* Bao: Head 0, Body 0, Arms 99, Legs 100, Heavy blood loss

2. Tarik Nolan (6-4) def. Scott Stevens (6-4)

* Time of Match: 9:40

* Match Rating: C

* Winner's Offense: 58%

* Nolan: Head 22, Body 66, Arms 100, Legs 82

* Stevens: Head 29, Body 58, Arms 99, Legs 95

3. Nuclear Templeton (6-4) def. Shawn Arrows (2-8)

* Time of Match: 5:10

* Match Rating: F

* Winner's Offense: 72%

* Templeton: Head 46, Body 82, Arms 98, Legs 99

* Arrows: Head 3, Body 38, Arms 100, Legs 88

4. Maxx Skabb (5-4) def. Robbie Maynard (5-4)

* Time of Match: 12:50

* Winner's Offense: 54%

* Skabb: Head 20, Body 33, Arms 99, Legs 70

* Maynard: Head 37, Body 59, Arms 100, Legs 94

* If there was a "Holy [censored] Move of the Season award, Skabb would have the lead with his counter of a Flying Clothesline into a Choke Slam Backbreaker.

5. Sean (8-2) def. Diamond (4-6)

* Time of Match: 12:20

* Match Rating: B-

* Winner's Offense: 43%

* Sean: Head 19, Body 66, Arms 98, Legs 78

* Diamond: Head 51, Body 66, Arms 100, Legs 50

6. Sebastian Moore (7-3) def. SGRaaize (4-6)

* Time of Match: 7:50

* Match Rating: F

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* Moore: Head 46, Body 90, Arms 96, Legs 94

* Raaize: Head 32, Body 68, Arms 100, Legs 87

7. Johnny Triumph (6-4) def. The Phoenix (8-2)

* Time of Match: 10:40

* Winner's Offense: 45%

* Triumph: Head 39, Body 52, Arms 99, Legs 83

* Phoenix: Head 29, Body 74, Arms 93, Legs 76

8. El Demonio de Sangre (2-8) def. Super Century (3-7)

* Time of Match: 27:30

* Match Rating: B

* Winner's Offense: 40%

* Demonio: Head 0, Body 16, Arms 100, Legs 68, Heavy blood loss

* Century: Head 20, Body 46, Arms 100, Legs 74

==================

Pages and pre-show will be updated after Christmas, folks. Enjoy your holiday of choice!

Archived