Gamesave Thread for TEW10

Glad you're having fun looking through everything. I didn't expect anyone to actually play the game (it's very confusing to anybody not named Logan Rodzen), but it's cool to see that people have downloaded it and messed around a bit. I may end up uploading that same exact save game again... considering it's January 2022 now. :p

I'm always interested! :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could somebody upload my PSW game if dare to share it with everybody?

I'm in July 2016, I reached cult about half year ago and now TCW and SWF are stealing my main eventers left and right. Chris Caufield, Primus (Allen), Rhino (Umaga) and Kurt Laramee have already signed with SWF and TCW has made a offer to Sayeed Ali, my world champion.

Could somebody upload my PSW game if dare to share it with everybody?

I'm in July 2016, I reached cult about half year ago and now TCW and SWF are stealing my main eventers left and right. Chris Caufield, Primus (Allen), Rhino (Umaga) and Kurt Laramee have already signed with SWF and TCW has made a offer to Sayeed Ali, my world champion.

Well, you have to upload it to send anyways, so either Zip the folder, or Rar it, then upload to Rapidshare, Megaupload or the like. :)

Not to be outdone by benjacko and his vile SWF...

Database: That 70's Mod

Year: 1979

Company: APWF

Ranking: 7th

Other Notes: APWF are officially on the air coast to coast! Second biggest company in American and rising, with one of the most talented rosters the country has ever seen... save the single two most over workers on their roster, Terry Lambert & Farmer Fran. SWF still reigns supreme (pun intended), but AAFW continue to fight a losing war against APWF in a desperate attempt to be the dominant East Coast company. As a new decade approaches, can YOU return APWF to their rightful place as the de facto number one company in America, and crush all who dare say otherwise under your boot? Make those mooks an offer they can't refuse!!!

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/087dwc

Comrade, I will crush your tiny little promotion :p

Only because I'm not booking it. I'm doing so awesome, I literally had to edit away my guy's overness in the Tri-State to give myself a new challenge.

That said, I really do enjoy your updates in the "what's going on" thread. 77 is such a fun, fun time. Out of curiousity, have any of the American companies folded yet in your game? In my AICW died of natural causes (which made me legitimately sad, as I really like them) and CCW went under thanks to a few... associates... of the Lambert Family informing there sponsors why supporting CCW could indirectly be bad for their health.

Meanwhile, HWA are now sounding alarms of going into debt, and AAFW's popularity in the South East is PLUMMETTNG (again, thanks to me), and using the editor their cash flow is starting to dry up, and they'll more than likely start bleeding cash within a couple of months if they can't start putting on better shows.

As Terry Lambert says... everytime I want to offer a non-aggression pact... "Other promotions are there to be beaten, not pacified!"

Words as true today, as when they were said... which also happened to be today... so I could get the quote right.

Only because I'm not booking it. I'm doing so awesome, I literally had to edit away my guy's overness in the Tri-State to give myself a new challenge.

That said, I really do enjoy your updates in the "what's going on" thread. 77 is such a fun, fun time. Out of curiousity, have any of the American companies folded yet in your game? In my AICW died of natural causes (which made me legitimately sad, as I really like them) and CCW went under thanks to a few... associates... of the Lambert Family informing there sponsors why supporting CCW could indirectly be bad for their health.

Meanwhile, HWA are now sounding alarms of going into debt, and AAFW's popularity in the South East is PLUMMETTNG (again, thanks to me), and using the editor their cash flow is starting to dry up, and they'll more than likely start bleeding cash within a couple of months if they can't start putting on better shows.

As Terry Lambert says... everytime I want to offer a non-aggression pact... "Other promotions are there to be beaten, not pacified!"

Words as true today, as when they were said... which also happened to be today... so I could get the quote right.

Only CCW has died so far, HWA looked to be in trouble but seem ok now, I've tried buying out promotions but no-one's interested yet.

Only CCW has died so far, HWA looked to be in trouble but seem ok now, I've tried buying out promotions but no-one's interested yet.

Aye, I just downloaded your game and took a looksie. Poor CCW... I know in my game with a good economy/industry at the time they were on the brink. Doing the math by looking at their cash in the editor and monitoring month to to month, they were one month away from getting back into the green.

And fell just short, thanks to a well timed sponsor snipe.

All because I wanted to sign The Minnesota Mauler.

benjacko, Has something gone wrong since you uploaded the game or does your roster purposely not have bio's?

It's not a bug, it's just a OCD type thing with me haha :) you could just go to Alter Egos and reset the profiles if you want the bio's back on the roster page.

It's not a bug, it's just a OCD type thing with me haha :) you could just go to Alter Egos and reset the profiles if you want the bio's back on the roster page.

Already have, was just checking if the data was corrpupt before I started playing :)

Sent this 5 days ago, feel really guilty for the late reply. :(

I didn't have time to check it so 20LEgend will have to clue us all up on it, but here is the file:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2XQOGE81

Thanks, Mr. Orange

This is Mid 2013 with USPW at International level and SWF have just come back up to global but could be back down with a good month from us, TCW and NOTB.

Main Event

Big Cat Brandon

Bruce The Great

Champagne Lover

Chris Caulfield

Chris Morrisette

Christian Faith

Human Arsenal (Undefeated world champ)

Nicky Champion

Rick Law

The Marksman (Kirk Jameson, United States Champion/Unified TV and National)

Upper Mid

A(aron) J(umbo) Jackson (just turned face for the 'Underwater Re-Union')

Chance Fortune (Tag Team Champ)

Enygma

Handsome Stranger

Jack Giedroyc

Jim ('Liberty') Justice

Jimmy (Zimmy) Awesome (Bumf)

Robbie Retro (Tag Team Champ)

Shawn Gonzalez

Tyson Baine

Midcard

Art Reed

Ash Campbell

Buddy Garner

Cameron Vessey

Dallas and Dean McWade

Greg Gauge-Keith

Greg Grouch

James Prudence

Java

Kashmir Singh

Mick Muscles

Steve Flash

The Original Flex

Tribal Warrior

Lower Mid

El Mitico

Ernest Youngman

Joss Thompson

Matthew Keith (hasn't debuted)

Mexican Hero (El Fuerza)

Mexican Hero (El Heroe Mexicano)

'Supreme Made' Spencer Spade

Opener

Casey Valentine

Edward Cornell

Jared Johnson

Jefferson Stardust (Only brought up for a Huey Cannonball memorial show :()

Soul Taker

Job Squad

Danny Patterson

Swoop McCarthy

Women's (mostly inactive, belt retired)

Alicia Strong

Belle Bryden

All non wrestlers

Corporal Doom

Duane Fry

Eugene Williams

Hannah Potter

Jessie

Mitch Naess

Nemesis

Phil Vibert

Shane Sneer

Steve Smith (never, even been used but is great backstage)

Maybe some of the pictures you use as well? ;)

I actually zipped up my TV show logo's and promotion logo I use. My default picture folder is so massive with RW and CVerse stuff that zipping that and uploading would give people a massive headache. I'll just give people what they need to make WCW look good. :cool:

Archived