DOTM: Real World Poll

DOTM: Real World Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World Poll

• angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"
    • The Final Countdown's "Ring Of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002)"
    • Old School's "WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)"
    • jw_forever's "WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings"

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=105618]angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"[/thread]
  • [thread=39102]The Final Countdown's "Ring Of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002)"[/thread]
  • [thread=46137]Old School's "WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)"[/thread]
  • [thread=58732]jw_forever's "WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings"[/thread]

A very tough decision, as I nominated half the field, but my vote is going to Tradition to Innovation. Not only is the booking interesting (who didn't love the Sting heel turn?), and the writing and presentation good, but angeldelayette is probably the most interactive dynasty writer on these boards. He responds to literally every single comment. That's the kind of commitment that builds loyal readers, and that's just what he's done with me.

I went with jw. Like I said in the nomination thread, I love the way he's led up to the introduction of ECW as the third "brand." Can't wait for his take on One Night Stand--I doubt I've anticipated any show on these forums this much, aside from a few of Wildfire's.

I love oldschool's as well, of course, so that would certainly be a deserving winner also. And now that I'm done with some of the rl stuff I've been dealing with recently, I'm going to have to check out angeldelayette's work.

A very tough decision, as I nominated half the field, but my vote is going to Tradition to Innovation. Not only is the booking interesting (who didn't love the Sting heel turn?), and the writing and presentation good, but angeldelayette is probably the most interactive dynasty writer on these boards. He responds to literally every single comment. That's the kind of commitment that builds loyal readers, and that's just what he's done with me.

Thanks a lot for the comments here and glad to know that the Sting heel turn was well-received. Thanks a lot for the vote and for being a loyal reader.

I went with jw. Like I said in the nomination thread, I love the way he's led up to the introduction of ECW as the third "brand." Can't wait for his take on One Night Stand--I doubt I've anticipated any show on these forums this much, aside from a few of Wildfire's.

I love oldschool's as well, of course, so that would certainly be a deserving winner also. And now that I'm done with some of the rl stuff I've been dealing with recently, I'm going to have to check out angeldelayette's work.

Always great to have another reader, especially one with the writing talent like you have.

I also want to thank everyone for their votes so far. I know it's still kinda early in the running here but there is a lot of talent out there.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>My first time ever winning a diary of the month for either Cornellverse or Real World! Thank you to everyone who voted for me and everyone who voted! I hope I can keep up your confidence in me and in the diaries and stories I am writing right now. One day, I am looking to topple the giant: the WWF!</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Congrats to both angel and jw for making a nice comeback after I built a bit of a lead early on, and also to angel for completing the comeback. Those are three quality choices you beat, with myself and oldschool as former DOTM winners, and jw showing WWE how the ECW rebirth should have gone, so kudos to you, angel.

My first time ever winning a diary of the month for either Cornellverse or Real World! Thank you to everyone who voted for me and everyone who voted! I hope I can keep up your confidence in me and in the diaries and stories I am writing right now. One day, I am looking to topple the giant: the WWF!

Congrats

My first time ever winning a diary of the month for either Cornellverse or Real World! Thank you to everyone who voted for me and everyone who voted! I hope I can keep up your confidence in me and in the diaries and stories I am writing right now. One day, I am looking to topple the giant: the WWF!

Well deserved I'd say and I'd like to echo what Final Countdown said - what a comeback! :D

Congrats to the other three too, all would have been worthy victors.

Archived