DOTM: June Nomination thread

RULES

1. You have 3 votes to either nominate or 2nd, 1 for each category

(The TigerKinney Rule)

You may substitute your Real World and Cornellverse nomination or 2nd between the two. The Rookie Vote must go to a Rookie Diary Category or be left unused

2. you may not nominate or 2nd yourself

3. All nominations need to be seconded to make the voting round

4. All nominations must include a reason

5. Real World & Cornellverse: must have at least
    shows, with at least 2 of those shows this month.

6. Rookie DOTM:any diary started since the first of the prior month, the only post requirement for rookie is one show in the current month, and not started by a Hall of Famer. (none diary threads are no longer eligible)

7. You CAN nominate the the winners from last month's Rookie Category to the full awards regardless of start date (Eisen-verse's"The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED" )

8. You can NOT nominate angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"

9. You can NOT nominate Yuu Onuki's "Memoirs of a Booker"

10. a vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification.

2nd* - means that the diary has been seconded so that you do not waste your vote, or fail to 2nd a diary you want to see put up for diary of the month

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* [thread=78107]Nobby_McDonald's "TNA's New Beginnings II"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=39102]The Final Countdown's "Ring Of Honour - We Don't Imitate... We Innovate"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=46137]Oldschool's WWWF No Hulk/No Vince[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=26405]dse81's The New NWA[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=58732]jw_forever's WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings[/thread]

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* [thread=73040]Infinitywpi's "Welcome ,You know the Drill. CZCW dynasty"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=99891]Remianen's "QAW Forever: The revolution WILL be televised"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=131262]Eisen-verse's "The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=105836]Jamess Casey's "SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen?"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=72945]angeldelayette's fantastic "USPW: A Slow Ride to the Top"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=82514]Bigpapa42's "Total Championship Wrestling: Tuesday Night Wars"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=75205]DragonMack's "The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming"[/thread]

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* [thread=142186]Save Us.Necro's "WWE 2010: The NXT Revolution"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=136472]Mad5226's "The Dog Pound"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=137191]Pinke's "RAW Dianetics"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=146399]Celt's "PSW: learning to walk"[/thread]

When Voting for DOTM Starts, Hall of Fame nominations will kick off.

Nominations will be open until June 30th (12 pm Eastern)

Sorry for any incovience, but I will only update once a day. :o

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With most of the usual suspects on hiatus right now, my nomination goes to Infinitywpi's Welcome ,You know the Drill. CZCW dynasty.

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=73040

Rookie nomination goes to The Celt's PSW: learning to walk before we sick bump http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=146399

He's off to a good start of what looks to be quality work.

With most of the usual suspects on hiatus right now, my nomination goes to Infinitywpi's Welcome ,You know the Drill. CZCW dynasty.

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=73040

Rookie nomination goes to The Celt's PSW: learning to walk before we sick bump http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=146399

He's off to a good start of what looks to be quality work.

Second this one

let me know when he gets his first show up and I will add Celt to the rookie list. :p

other than that I think we are up to date.

For C-Verse I would like to nominate: The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED by Eisen-verse.

This diary is just great and in my opinion Eisen is one of the best writers on this board. It just amazes me how he can take characters that nobody seems to care about and make them into characters you do care about.

For Rookie I would like to nominate:

Pinke's RAW Dianetics.

I am not sure if this diary still falls under eligibility (all though I believe it does), but I would implore people to read this great diary. It is one of the funniest diaries I have read on this board. This diary is just pure genius, I mean there was a tag team match between Werden Wir Litauen uberfallen?! (David Hasselhoff and Dolph Lundgerhan) vs. License 2 Kill (Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton) that is just awsome!

I don't believe Tristram's SWF qualifies yet at this point. But I will throw a nod out for James Casey's SWF.

I'll second James Casey's SWF... I've been trying to get more active in reading dynasties again and it's been my favourite one that I've read so far. :)

For C-Verse I would like to nominate: The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED by Eisen-verse.

This diary is just great and in my opinion Eisen is one of the best writers on this board. It just amazes me how he can take characters that nobody seems to care about and make them into characters you do care about.

I'd 2nd this Because it inspired me to start a diary and I actually get excited for any updates he does.

Thank you both for nominating my 4C project this month! :D It's much appreciated; truly. Especially since I've seen both of you within the thread many times before, leaving feedback and reading overall; so, it's great to know that it's interesting enough to bring on such an honor as being nominated.

Cheers.

E-V

Archived