DOTM: June Nomination thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For my Real World nomination I would like to nominate Nobby_McDonald's TNA's New Beginnings II.

Reason: Well if you read it, you will understand that for the Buff Bagwall/Roger/Ernest Miller feud alone, this diary should be nominated.

I will be back later for Rookie and C-Verse.

Seconding this for RW diary of the month. It is a laugh and a half per minute. Well the Buff/Roger stuff is ~.~

I'll second James Casey's SWF... I've been trying to get more active in reading dynasties again and it's been my favourite one that I've read so far. :)

Just quoting this as it seems to have been missed... either that or it's formatted wrong, I'm not a pro in the dynasty section sadly. So just in case....

I'll second James Casey's "SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen", for it's amazing feat of holding my attention and being awesome. :)

Just quoting this as it seems to have been missed... either that or it's formatted wrong, I'm not a pro in the dynasty section sadly. So just in case....

I'll second James Casey's "SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen", for it's amazing feat of holding my attention and being awesome. :)

Thirding James Casey. I like the pace of matches. And Steadyfast. Just Steadyfast.

updates in place.

Some times (well alright alot of the time) I just miss a post. :(

I'd like to nominate Tristram's SWF: Now with added chunks for Rookie, Dragonmack's NYCW for Cornellverse, and Oldschool's WWWF No Hulk/No Vince for Real World.

I thought there was something about HOF's couldn't be "rookies"? That was the reason I held off on a nom for Tristram. I don't see it now. I'll second that, then.

I thought there was something about HOF's couldn't be "rookies"? That was the reason I held off on a nom for Tristram. I don't see it now. I'll second that, then.

I thought so too, but figured that, since it isn't listed in mistaken's opening post, I might as well throw it out there.

Thanks guys - I'm not really sure either if its any consolation

I'll second BigPapa's TCW if it hasn't already been done. BigPapa should rename himself Yoda because he is in my mind the Jedi master extraordinaire.

Congrats to all nominees. I must say it has been a lot of fun over the past 2-3 months to actually sit back and read the different ideas that you guys have, its truly mind blowing the level of quality in booking on here.

Also, I'll nominate angeldelayette's fantastic "USPW: A Slow Ride to the Top" for the CVerse dynasty. It was the first dynasty that I really starting reading on a regular basis. Here is the link: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72945

Seconded. Can't wait for the PPV. :)

Thanks for the nominations, guys! I don't ever expect to win because of the high quality of Cornellverse diaries but it is an honour to be nominated and be in the running.

Oh and mistaken, thanks for keeping the whole 'fantastic' thing in the poll there. ;)

I'll nominate jw_forever's WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings and dse81's The New NWA for the real world poll. jw's closing in on the launch of ECW, which should be awesome to see. Meanwhile, dse continues to be the most consistent real world writer around, and is giving Bryan Danielson a world title shot at Starrcade. What's not to like?

Yeah, I don't think a diary that has run for 6 months and won DOTM a few months ago really qualifies as a Rookie diary. But then again, it does increase my odds of winning! :D

nope, so I moved it up a set. :D ( I really should go back to double checking these things)

hey it's the 30th yall get the last minute nods and seconds in!

Archived