THe RaNDoM THReaD

Wrestling Century

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got what you meant. For those that aren't cool enough to play the Mafia games they wouldn't have gotten it. :D

In defense of brashley, because he's awesome... If we spent every moment of every day trying to catch onto every internet meme, we'd most likely still never catch up. I'm aware of the Mafia games, and I've seen a few in action... But know nothing about them, nor the time to learn. Between MMA, training, gaming, and trying to maintain a small but low key social life... new social games are just too hard to get into.

I'm sure in brashley's line of work it's especially more difficult. :D

In defense of brashley, because he's awesome... If we spent every moment of every day trying to catch onto every internet meme, we'd most likely still never catch up. I'm aware of the Mafia games, and I've seen a few in action... But know nothing about them, nor the time to learn. Between MMA, training, gaming, and trying to maintain a small but low key social life... new social games are just too hard to get into.

I'm sure in brashley's line of work it's especially more difficult. :D

I was joking about that cool thing anyway. :)

They are not hard to learn. :)

Guest Rebelliousangel
I was joking about that cool thing anyway. :)

They are not hard to learn. :)

Pssh says the girl who tried to paly on TWOP with me and was so confused you walked away. Mafia is hard, it hurts my brain sometimes. ;)

And so I come in the random thread expecting great things, and I get...sports? I am saddened sports are like a foreign language to me. I don't get them. The most I know about sports is baseball= men in tight pants=RA staring, and football= Men in tight pants with lots of padding and RA trying to figure out if that nice butt is real or just padding. :D

With the 4th coming up, is it weird that I hope for rain? I love it when it rains on holidays, because it screws up other people's plans. Yes I am that petty.:D

That's very nice of you :) I wanna grow up to be just like you :p

I hope it rains in your house. :p

Lol :p

Last night (THis morning really) when I was watching Eclipse people were getting on my nerves they kept "woo"ing, "Woot"ing "Ooooh"ing "Aaaah"ing and clapping. And they kept saying Oooh he's hot -_- Can't I watch a movie without everyone being loud?

And it's obvious none of them read the books.

Also I thought all the vampires were ugly in the sage 'till I saw Riley, he's pretty cute :)

That's very nice of you :) I wanna grow up to be just like you :p

Lol :p

I would never wish anybody to be like me, a bitter misanthrope who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others.:D

Also, I just saw some pictures of the Russian Spy. Holy crap is she hot...

I would never wish anybody to be like me, a bitter misanthrope who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others.:D

Also, I just saw some pictures of the Russian Spy. Holy crap is she hot...

LOL, of course she was, that was her job. Look good and infiltrate the banquet and party scene of the people who actually have the information your after.

I can't wait to get more detailed files about these cases honestly, the spy cases are always intriguing :D

Maybe. But championships sell and you can't get those without good D. So it becomes a case of do you want to be sexy losers or boring champions? I'm not saying I think they should return to the days of Pat Riley's Knicks (who would bruise you to death). But actually putting effort into defense would improve the game exponentially as it would lead to more highlight reel quality finishes (dunking over Manute Bol was always a highlight, wasn't it? And what happens when the post gets real crowded? Hello more 3's and dunks on follows!).

I see what you're saying and agree with it, I just don't think it's necessary. I'll give you baseball though (the plays at the wall and deep in the hole stops notwithstanding) but hockey I haven't cared about since I was 12 so I have no idea what would work for them. With so many teams bleeding money, they need to do something.

I am!

Guest Rebelliousangel
With the 4th coming up, is it weird that I hope for rain? I love it when it rains on holidays, because it screws up other people's plans. Yes I am that petty.:D

Well it's supposed to be raining where I'm at all weekend.

On that same note the Local news station is promting theri tracking of Hurrican Alex like it's the greatest thing ever. Their calling it Alex tracking Alex. Yes out weatherman's name is Alex and they are working it for all they can get out of it. :rolleyes:

So all of a sudden my fiance is into TEW, writing a dynasty and comic books. I'm perplexed as TEW was always kinda "that thing you do when I'm not around/I'm doing homework" to her.

Also weathers been beautiful up here too.

Also also I can't sleep.

So all of a sudden my fiance is into TEW, writing a dynasty and comic books. I'm perplexed as TEW was always kinda "that thing you do when I'm not around/I'm doing homework" to her.

Also weathers been beautiful up here too.

Also also I can't sleep.

Orange is writing a diary?

I wonna read that. That's awesome.

How's she doin anyway?

Orange is writing a diary?

I wonna read that. That's awesome.

How's she doin anyway?

More like she's making me write it and she's doing the storylines and telling me "No no, make the eeeeevil dr. more eeeeeeevil." It's loosely based on power rangers. With Mario Heroic as the Pink Ranger. I don't really ask questions, I just go with it.

She's doing good. Her reoccurring wrist problems may be ... occurring again. That always sucks.

More like she's making me write it and she's doing the storylines and telling me "No no, make the eeeeevil dr. more eeeeeeevil." It's loosely based on power rangers. With Mario Heroic as the Pink Ranger. I don't really ask questions, I just go with it.

She's doing good. Her reoccurring wrist problems may be ... occurring again. That always sucks.

That sucks. :( I hope she's gonna be ok. When you get it posted let me know. I'm reading the one you're doing (even though you don't know it) So I'd like to read hers. :D

Also, I can't sleep either. Your on the coast as well huh?

I used to work with this guy who said he and his mother had been abducted by aliens four or five times. The reason he does not know if it happened a fifth time or not was because he might have just fallen asleep.

The same guy claims that while in Virginia he rode on Traveller (General Robert E. Lee's horse). So yes not only was he abducted by aliens, he also rode on a ghost horse as well. And he wondered why eveyone used to crack on him.

I used to work with this guy who said he and his mother had been abducted by aliens four or five times. The reason he does not know if it happened a fifth time or not was because he might have just fallen asleep.

The same guy claims that while in Virginia he rode on Traveller (General Robert E. Lee's horse). So yes not only was he abducted by aliens, he also rode on a ghost horse as well. And he wondered why eveyone used to crack on him.

I was abducted before. You should not make fun of us. The probes are not fun. :(