THe RaNDoM THReaD

Wrestling Century

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelliousangel
I just found out these posts don't count on my post count :( *Pokes 0 Posts*

I noticed that too. Why is that it's like we're members of the forum cause they let us be here but not really cause it's like our conversations don't really count. Hence the 0 post still.

I noticed that too. Why is that it's like we're members of the forum cause they let us be here but not really cause it's like our conversations don't really count. Hence the 0 post still.

Posts in the MAfia thread and the Dog Pound do not count because I have no reason why. Maybe Derek or someone like that can answer. :D

I noticed it a while back. I do comment in a few of the Diaries though so mine goes up so neener neener. :D

I just found out these posts don't count on my post count :( *Pokes 0 Posts*

I wish I could give you two some of my posts from my post count because they have gotten out of control (I have to stop making posts in almost every diary on the board).

If you have alot of posts it means you are important and get to have an inflated sense of self worth.

I like to quantify it directly. My statements, for example, carry about twice as much weight as GM's :cool:

And when DJ talks... he's just right. No reason to even discuss the issue :eek:

I like to quantify it directly. My statements, for example, carry about twice as much weight as GM's :cool:

And when DJ talks... he's just right. No reason to even discuss the issue :eek:

But DJ will continue to discuss it. And continue.

And continue...

• 5 months later...

So, I've been thinking, what would be a good idea for a small business to open...

I've been with Spencer's for 4 years, before that I was the manager of a video game store for a couple years, been in Customer Service and Retail for almost 12 years now. So, I'm trying to think of things that people come in asking for that I never had, nor knew where to send them.

I'm brainstorming here, thought it would be cool to get some of your ideas.

I always get people asking for Wrestling and MMA stuff. (not saying this just because this is a wrestling based forum) People always come in and ask for WWE merchandise and they dont want to go online, and Walmart is the only other place I know of that has ANYTHING. So I could sell that in my store.

NFL, NCAA, NBA, MLB merchandise especially non Dallas Cowboys (I'm in a mid sized East Texas area). Tons of people come in asking me all the time for this stuff. I could have some of that in my store...

I'm thinking I could open up a store that's basically a "Man Cave". Sell the wrestling and sports stuff, as well as other "MAN" things... Maybe some licensced beer things you would use in a "man cave."

Yall got any other ideas of what I could sell in a "Man Cave" store?

So, I've been thinking, what would be a good idea for a small business to open...

I've been with Spencer's for 4 years, before that I was the manager of a video game store for a couple years, been in Customer Service and Retail for almost 12 years now. So, I'm trying to think of things that people come in asking for that I never had, nor knew where to send them.

I'm brainstorming here, thought it would be cool to get some of your ideas.

I always get people asking for Wrestling and MMA stuff. (not saying this just because this is a wrestling based forum) People always come in and ask for WWE merchandise and they dont want to go online, and Walmart is the only other place I know of that has ANYTHING. So I could sell that in my store.

NFL, NCAA, NBA, MLB merchandise especially non Dallas Cowboys (I'm in a mid sized East Texas area). Tons of people come in asking me all the time for this stuff. I could have some of that in my store...

I'm thinking I could open up a store that's basically a "Man Cave". Sell the wrestling and sports stuff, as well as other "MAN" things... Maybe some licensced beer things you would use in a "man cave."

Yall got any other ideas of what I could sell in a "Man Cave" store?

Man cqve...lol

Televisions

Video games

Posters (if you ask what kind I'm gonna assume you don't belong in a man cave)

Other electronics.

Sports stuff (like you mentioned)

Beer of course.

Male decorations. Beer signs and such.

Oh and females to work there. (like me!!)

Man cqve...lol

Televisions

Video games

Posters (if you ask what kind I'm gonna assume you don't belong in a man cave)

Other electronics.

Sports stuff (like you mentioned)

Beer of course.

Male decorations. Beer signs and such.

Oh and females to work there. (like me!!)

yeah, posters are a must. Can't really do beer but can do beer related merch. The electronics would leave alone, too high end. Video games, I wouldn't touch, two of my best friends own a video game store... would like to have a store in one of the empty spots next to their's.

yeah, posters are a must. Can't really do beer but can do beer related merch. The electronics would leave alone, too high end. Video games, I wouldn't touch, two of my best friends own a video game store... would like to have a store in one of the empty spots next to their's.

So you stick with the sports stuff then. Just don't be one of those places you go in and want to buy socks coz they are your fab team, and they charge you $20 for them.

My reward for being with my employer for five years a panini press. I am actually kind of happy can’t wait to press some sandwiches. Too bad it isn't going to get here for five weeks.

One job that I had gave me a pin as a five year reward. I promptly threw the damn thing in the garbage.:D The ten year reward would have been a pen, which I would have much rather have had over teh pin.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this on Yahoo a few minutes ago:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fountain-lady-nobody-went-to-my-aid-23909987

This lady is ridiculous, she wants to sue the mall because she fell in the fountain and nobody came to her aid. First off she seemed to get out of the fountain pretty well without any help. Also, if I heard her right she says she works at the mall so she should know whereabouts the fountain is.

She should not have been texting while walking. Because she was doing so she should have been aware of her surroundings and she should have known that there was a big ass fountain right in front of her. The only reason why she would sue is because she was embarrassed. Well it was her own damn fault. This reminds me of the old lady who sued McDonalds because the coffee burned her while she was driving with it between her legs. I swear we live in a sue happy society and the sad thing is dumbass like this lady and the McDonalds lady win their lawsuits because they are dumb.

I saw this on Yahoo a few minutes ago:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fountain-lady-nobody-went-to-my-aid-23909987

This lady is ridiculous, she wants to sue the mall because she fell in the fountain and nobody came to her aid. First off she seemed to get out of the fountain pretty well without any help. Also, if I heard her right she says she works at the mall so she should know whereabouts the fountain is.

She should not have been texting while walking. Because she was doing so she should have been aware of her surroundings and she should have known that there was a big ass fountain right in front of her. The only reason why she would sue is because she was embarrassed. Well it was her own damn fault. This reminds me of the old lady who sued McDonalds because the coffee burned her while she was driving with it between her legs. I swear we live in a sue happy society and the sad thing is dumbass like this lady and the McDonalds lady win their lawsuits because they are dumb.

Hmmm.... I think I'm going to go walk out into traffic real quick, and then sue the city... brb.

I think I am in love with the new T-Mobile girl:

http://androidandme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/mytouch-4g-carly.jpg:D

It's because of that commercial that I associate T-Mobile with Canada now. "Video chat withouuut wifi" (emphasis on withouuut). I think to myself, "oh, T-Mobile is Canadian."