Illuminati

supershot

My people, please turn off the music, shut your mouths, and open your minds. Let me say first of all, I don’t get many people on my blog, at this point, I’ve only been viewed under three thousand times. That’s not much compared to gossip sites like TMZ, Bossip, or even Perez Hilton, and that may be a blessing considering the **** I’m about to get into. I’m not here to convince anyone that this is true, because it’s just my own theory, all I ask is for you to at least think about it. I will admit, I’m a conspiracy nut. I m a survivor of physical, and sexual abuse as a child, and I have lost something that is priceless to me, one of my sons. All of this has made me very jaded, and skeptical, and has taught me to read between the lines, look for the real meaning and never take anything at face value. Bear with me.

TMZ reported yesterday that a man who looked very much like Tupac Shakur was hanging out in New Orleans. I have to admit, the man in the photos doesn’t look like someone who looks like Pac, that is Pac, and as TMZ states, the beer can in the background has a recent date on it!

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pac.jpg?w=300&h=250

I know, Tupac ”died” in Las Vegas over ten years ago, when he was supposedly shot, or did he? Maybe it was an elaborate hoax to get out of the business, and lay low for awhile. Shortly before his “death”, Tupac talked about this super secret society called the “Illuminati” He mentioned them on the song “Hail Mary” referring to them as “Killuminati”. He told of how they were trying to force him to join, but he didn’t want to. I thought Pac was annoying, but he was real, which is why he had so many fans. Listen to him.

Now I’m not sure if they are the same group as the Masons, or just an offshoot, but they are basically the same thing. A group of super wealthy people who are trying to dominate the world (or at least the United States) through corruption, and wealth. According to some, the symbol on United States currency with the pyramid and the eye is thier mark, which is the same symbol that Jay is known for throwing up during his performances, although they say it’s a diamond, to me it looks like a triangle, a pyramid.

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/currency.gif?w=300&h=333

This society has thier hands in everything, religion, politics, media, corporate America, the IRS and the entertainment industry. Why? The answer is obvious to me…all of those things are used to control American citizens. Religion was used as a way to make the slaves docile, and ineffective. The media is used to control what we see and hear. The IRS and Government is there to make sure that only certain people are able to gain any wealth, and the so-called American Dream. The entertainment industry is designed to keep us dumbed down, and distracted from the issues that have the most effect on our survival such as voting, getting involved in the community, and reading.

A piece of paper is the difference between living and dying, because you need money to be able to survive. We are allowed just enough to keep us working for more, instead of having enough to make it work for us. Think on it for awhile, why in the richest nation in the world are there people starving in the streets? Why is there homelessness? Now I’m not naive, I know that a certain percentage of the population are drug addicts, alcoholics, etc, but what about the family where both parents work, and even have more than one job living paycheck to paycheck. They go to work everyday, pay thier bills, but let them miss one check, and they stand to lose everything they worked so hard for. We are a nation that can’t afford quality healthcare, while other countries provide it for thier citizens for free! I could go on and on, but I won’t.

Okay, we all know how Pac met his end. I lived in Las Vegas for four years, and not one time in those four years was the strip ever empty. I mean even at three a.m. on a Wednesday, people were on the Strip, enjoying themselves, so for a man to be gunned down on a night that attracted so many tourists (fight night), and nobody to have seen or heard anything is absolutely ridiculous!

Now, I saw the footage of Pac and members of his entourage stomping a Crip gang member in a hotel lobby, and knowing what a goon Suge Knight is, It could very well be that that is what went down, but who’s to say that the tape wasn’t fabricated? Remember, technology makes many things possible, just look at what Photoshop can do. Who’s to say that the man in the video was even Pac? Who’s to say that it wasn’t someone who resembled him, and this was all a scam to deflect the true killer’s identities? People say that the Illimunati worship the devil, but since I don’t believe in the devil’s existence, I won’t touch on that. I think that humans have good and bad in them, and it has nothing to do with heaven/hell.

Years ago, the question was raised about Pac faking his own death. Of course I couldn’t see any reason why he would do something like that, put his mother through the pain she’s gone through, but if in fact he did it because he knew this secret society was out for his head because he was resisting to join, and actually talked about it, wouldn’t that be the only way to escape them? I always thought it was a little funky how they kept releasing “archived” music after his death. Was Pac somewhere, churning out the music, and reaping the rewards?

Now, enter Jay-Z. In 1996, Jay was a new kid in the rap game, although his first cd was slept on, people really took notice of his second effort. A street tough with a gift for gab. He develops a fan base through his music, record label, and clothing line, and when he becomes raps biggest star ( Hov…as in Jehovah?) , he severs ties with business partner/good friend Dame Dash, turns his back on Foxy Brown whom he collaborated with on several tracks, and turned himself into a business mogul. Now Jay is worth millions.

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jaythrowingitup.jpg?w=124&h=124

Now as far as I know, Jay doesn’t possess a degree in business, and I don’t think he even graduated high school although I could be wrong. You could argue that his wealth was attained from hustler’s business accumen, or was someone advising him with each step? If so, who was that person, and did that person belong to a secret society? Did that person belong to the Illuminati? Did Jay sell his soul to gain wealth, fame, and power?

Enter your girl, (not mine) Beyonce. When Beyonce came on the scene with Destiny’s Child, it was obvious that she had something. She worked harder to stand out, with the help of her manipulative father and mother. I’m not saying the girl isn’t talented, but who’s to say she had more talent than Letoya, Latavia, or Kelly? Her rabid fans will tell you that Beyonce has more shine than the others, but I have to ask if Letoya was Matthews daughter, and had been coached since she could walk, then would Letoya have Beyonce’s success? It’s highly probable. Anyway, while with Destiny’s Child, Beyonce began seeing Jay Z, they collabed and poof, they are a couple. Beyonce ventures out on her own project, it’s a success, which means it’s curtains for DC. This raises another question in my ever-suspicious minds…If Crazy In Love had flopped, would DC still be going strong?

Jay and Beyonce become the “it” couple of hip hop/r&b, and with that comes money and power. The Illuminati is into mind control. They give Beyonce acess to wealth, fame, and celebrity. She wiggles her ass, and while America watches and buys everything she does, decisions are being made for us, but we don’t notice because we are too worried about the next tour, cd, movie, etc… Beyonce on more than one occasion has thrown up the sign of the Illimunati, which leads me to believe that she has also joined. My question is, does Matthew also belong?

I had a conversation with someone yesterday regarding the relationship between Aaliyah, Jay, and Beyonce. According to rumours, Beyonce and Aaliyah were friends at one time. Now we know that Aaliyah and Jay were romantically involved, then Beyonce starts dating him, and Aaliyah hooked up with Dame Dash. Aaliyah is rumoured to be the reason behind Jay and Dame’s falling out. I sincerely believe that Beyonce is a snake, and she very well could have befriended Aaliyah, and slept with Jay. Kind of an “all about eve” scenario. Aaliyah, at the time of her death was engaged to marry Dame Dash, she had a hit cd out, and was poised to star in the remaining Matrix films which would have boosted her into the stratosphere, and made her a huge mainstream success. On her way back from shooting the video for “rock the boat”, the plane she was flying in crashes, and she was gone. Looks like an accident, I mean planes crash everyday, right? Things aren’t always what they seem. Could Jay have tried to get Aaliyah to join in his soceity? Did Aaliyah refuse? Did this scociety eliminate Beyonce’s biggest competition, leaving Beyonce to take her place? What about Left Eye? She was set to reunite with mega-girl-group TLC at the time of her death. It’s well known that Lisa Lopes had ties with Suge Knight, who was in the car with Pac during his “death”. Once again, I don’t know if any of this has any truth to it as a whole, but wouldn’t you say that there are way too many coincidences? Do you believe that there are no such things as coincedence? Of course, the photo will be discredited as a hoax, I’m sure, but I won’t be buying it. Chew on it.

More interesting Articles:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3825

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925

I did not write this article and take NO credit for finding all this information. I found the article from a google search. No idea who the original poster was.

My thoughts:

I find it very unusual that there were no arrests made in Tupac's case. There had to of been witnesses. There is also the possibility that there were no arrests made because the suspect was murdered. I believe the ladder is true. But who really knows?

What is everyone else's thoughts. Does a secret society like this really exist?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should talk to my girlfriend. She's obsessed with this crap.

Personally, I think it's nonsense. I mean, it makes for a decent story, and all, but in reality it's total bunk.

EDIT: That said, there was a music video that she was telling me was supposed to be implying that either Rihanna or Beyonce (sorry can't remember the details very well -- I think it was Rihanna) had been sucked into the Illuminati by working with Jay-Z.

You should talk to my girlfriend. She's obsessed with this crap.

Personally, I think it's nonsense. I mean, it makes for a decent story, and all, but in reality it's total bunk.

EDIT: That said, there was a music video that she was telling me was supposed to be implying that either Rihanna or Beyonce (sorry can't remember the details very well -- I think it was Rihanna) had been sucked into the Illuminati by working with Jay-Z.

I dislike conspiracy theorys,but one must admit that some are true. Governments and lobbys do those kind of things. Every day. As far as this whole post....maybe some of those things are true,but hardly all of them. Still, the world is a better place without Tupac as a guy that speaks with background music. (Rappers ARE NOT singers) Dead or alive.

I myself don't know what to believe. I do believe in stuff like corruption and are government is full of it.

That video your girlfriend is referring to is in one of the additional articles i posted.

And to Shawn, I'm just going to ignore your comments on Tupac because its not gonna end well.

I dislike conspiracy theorys,but one must admit that some are true. Governments and lobbys do those kind of things. Every day. As far as this whole post....maybe some of those things are true,but hardly all of them. Still, the world is a better place without Tupac as a guy that speaks with background music. (Rappers ARE NOT singers) Dead or alive.

That's going a little too far for me, Shawn. I don't like rap personally, but I don't wish anyone dead.

I am a bit of a tinfoil-hat type. I'm not going to get into it here, I like you guys too much to get into a political argument, but this particular one doesn't make sense, and reeks of viral marketing.

EDIT: I should mention that Andrea's an AVID reader of Vigilant Citizen. So there's also that.

That's going a little too far for me, Shawn. I don't like rap personally, but I don't wish anyone dead.

I am a bit of a tinfoil-hat type. I'm not going to get into it here, I like you guys too much to get into a political argument, but this particular one doesn't make sense, and reeks of viral marketing.

EDIT: I should mention that Andrea's an AVID reader of Vigilant Citizen. So there's also that.

Am i speaking chinese? :D I said something among these lines: better without him AS A SINGER, DEAD OR ALIVE! (a rapper is not a singer,but you know what i mean). I don't wish him dead. I just don't long for his records. That's what i won't miss. Any lost human life is a tragedy,especially if murdered. ;)

Am i speaking chinese? :D I said something among these lines: better without him AS A SINGER, DEAD OR ALIVE! (a rapper is not a singer,but you know what i mean). I don't wish him dead. I just don't long for his records. That's what i won't miss. Any lost human life is a tragedy,especially if murdered. ;)

Ohhh, okay. I'm sorry. You were a little bit vague in your wording, and I kinda jumped the gun.

Ohhh, okay. I'm sorry. You were a little bit vague in your wording, and I kinda jumped the gun.

Same here. Anyways, I wouldn't put it past our government to have something like this running. Thought I would post this to see what you guys thought about it.

Same here. Anyways, I wouldn't put it past our government to have something like this running. Thought I would post this to see what you guys thought about it.

GOvernments do those kind of things. And secret groups too. Doesn't mean that this one,particularly,is a true conspiracy theory,but who knows? Some say that the 9/11 was fabricated by the US themselves

If I was a monkey I would spend all of my time throwing crap at people who come up with these stupid conspiracy theories. Some people look like celebrities, it's bound to happen in the roll of the dice that is DNA. Nobody is exactly alike unless it's the case of twins. Maybe tupac had a bastard twin brother, who knows? There's a lot of reasonable arguments to be made, some rapper faking his own death and joining a secret intellectual society(LOL @ A rapper being recruited for intellect) isn't one of them.

Listen, the truth is... Most of these rappers come from uneducated upbringings, and rapping is really all they ever had to get them out of dire situations. It's not that way these days, which is why most of the modern rappers suck. I call it the Linkin Park effect on all formats of music... When people with money touch things, they have no negative emotion to guide the way to a great song(it's hard for me to call anything rap a song). Tupac was just a guy. He's not a god. He's just a guy that made it big. He got caught up in stupid street drama, and got shot. People couldn't come to terms with it, just like some people can't come to terms with ELVIS! Elvis is dead. Tupac is dead. Biggie is dead. Nobody is faking their deaths, at least on purpose. Tupac could be in witness protection though.... But don't try and create some underground organization... We live in a world of absolute open air, just about every detail of everything is out there... This would be being talked about -a lot- MORE if it had any substance.

If I was a monkey I would spend all of my time throwing crap at people who come up with these stupid conspiracy theories. Some people look like celebrities, it's bound to happen in the roll of the dice that is DNA. Nobody is exactly alike unless it's the case of twins. Maybe tupac had a bastard twin brother, who knows? There's a lot of reasonable arguments to be made, some rapper faking his own death and joining a secret intellectual society(LOL @ A rapper being recruited for intellect) isn't one of them.

The whole argument isn't "Is Tupac alive?". Its way more than that. Im not only talking about Tupac. Its about the music industry as a whole.

I found this article pretty creepy lol. It's got some interesting stuff on Artist like MJ.

As i said,i myself am not a fan of such theories.(But some are indeed true theories.) However, i will have to answer your post. If you really think that such a society would hire a rapper for his intellect then you are more...dumb...then all the rappers that you are accusing of beeing short on intellect. Think for a little on how rappers influence thousands of people that like Hip Hop, and then you will realize the stupidity of what you said. And this coming from someone who truly dislikes rap. So i sure as hell am not biased.

My people, please turn off the music, shut your mouths, and open your minds. Let me say first of all, I don’t get many people on my blog, at this point, I’ve only been viewed under three thousand times. That’s not much compared to gossip sites like TMZ, Bossip, or even Perez Hilton, and that may be a blessing considering the **** I’m about to get into. I’m not here to convince anyone that this is true, because it’s just my own theory, all I ask is for you to at least think about it. I will admit, I’m a conspiracy nut. I m a survivor of physical, and sexual abuse as a child, and I have lost something that is priceless to me, one of my sons. All of this has made me very jaded, and skeptical, and has taught me to read between the lines, look for the real meaning and never take anything at face value. Bear with me.

TMZ reported yesterday that a man who looked very much like Tupac Shakur was hanging out in New Orleans. I have to admit, the man in the photos doesn’t look like someone who looks like Pac, that is Pac, and as TMZ states, the beer can in the background has a recent date on it!

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pac.jpg?w=300&h=250

I know, Tupac ”died” in Las Vegas over ten years ago, when he was supposedly shot, or did he? Maybe it was an elaborate hoax to get out of the business, and lay low for awhile. Shortly before his “death”, Tupac talked about this super secret society called the “Illuminati” He mentioned them on the song “Hail Mary” referring to them as “Killuminati”. He told of how they were trying to force him to join, but he didn’t want to. I thought Pac was annoying, but he was real, which is why he had so many fans. Listen to him.

Now I’m not sure if they are the same group as the Masons, or just an offshoot, but they are basically the same thing. A group of super wealthy people who are trying to dominate the world (or at least the United States) through corruption, and wealth. According to some, the symbol on United States currency with the pyramid and the eye is thier mark, which is the same symbol that Jay is known for throwing up during his performances, although they say it’s a diamond, to me it looks like a triangle, a pyramid.

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/currency.gif?w=300&h=333

This society has thier hands in everything, religion, politics, media, corporate America, the IRS and the entertainment industry. Why? The answer is obvious to me…all of those things are used to control American citizens. Religion was used as a way to make the slaves docile, and ineffective. The media is used to control what we see and hear. The IRS and Government is there to make sure that only certain people are able to gain any wealth, and the so-called American Dream. The entertainment industry is designed to keep us dumbed down, and distracted from the issues that have the most effect on our survival such as voting, getting involved in the community, and reading.

A piece of paper is the difference between living and dying, because you need money to be able to survive. We are allowed just enough to keep us working for more, instead of having enough to make it work for us. Think on it for awhile, why in the richest nation in the world are there people starving in the streets? Why is there homelessness? Now I’m not naive, I know that a certain percentage of the population are drug addicts, alcoholics, etc, but what about the family where both parents work, and even have more than one job living paycheck to paycheck. They go to work everyday, pay thier bills, but let them miss one check, and they stand to lose everything they worked so hard for. We are a nation that can’t afford quality healthcare, while other countries provide it for thier citizens for free! I could go on and on, but I won’t.

Okay, we all know how Pac met his end. I lived in Las Vegas for four years, and not one time in those four years was the strip ever empty. I mean even at three a.m. on a Wednesday, people were on the Strip, enjoying themselves, so for a man to be gunned down on a night that attracted so many tourists (fight night), and nobody to have seen or heard anything is absolutely ridiculous!

Now, I saw the footage of Pac and members of his entourage stomping a Crip gang member in a hotel lobby, and knowing what a goon Suge Knight is, It could very well be that that is what went down, but who’s to say that the tape wasn’t fabricated? Remember, technology makes many things possible, just look at what Photoshop can do. Who’s to say that the man in the video was even Pac? Who’s to say that it wasn’t someone who resembled him, and this was all a scam to deflect the true killer’s identities? People say that the Illimunati worship the devil, but since I don’t believe in the devil’s existence, I won’t touch on that. I think that humans have good and bad in them, and it has nothing to do with heaven/hell.

Years ago, the question was raised about Pac faking his own death. Of course I couldn’t see any reason why he would do something like that, put his mother through the pain she’s gone through, but if in fact he did it because he knew this secret society was out for his head because he was resisting to join, and actually talked about it, wouldn’t that be the only way to escape them? I always thought it was a little funky how they kept releasing “archived” music after his death. Was Pac somewhere, churning out the music, and reaping the rewards?

Now, enter Jay-Z. In 1996, Jay was a new kid in the rap game, although his first cd was slept on, people really took notice of his second effort. A street tough with a gift for gab. He develops a fan base through his music, record label, and clothing line, and when he becomes raps biggest star ( Hov…as in Jehovah?) , he severs ties with business partner/good friend Dame Dash, turns his back on Foxy Brown whom he collaborated with on several tracks, and turned himself into a business mogul. Now Jay is worth millions.

http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jaythrowingitup.jpg?w=124&h=124

Now as far as I know, Jay doesn’t possess a degree in business, and I don’t think he even graduated high school although I could be wrong. You could argue that his wealth was attained from hustler’s business accumen, or was someone advising him with each step? If so, who was that person, and did that person belong to a secret society? Did that person belong to the Illuminati? Did Jay sell his soul to gain wealth, fame, and power?

Enter your girl, (not mine) Beyonce. When Beyonce came on the scene with Destiny’s Child, it was obvious that she had something. She worked harder to stand out, with the help of her manipulative father and mother. I’m not saying the girl isn’t talented, but who’s to say she had more talent than Letoya, Latavia, or Kelly? Her rabid fans will tell you that Beyonce has more shine than the others, but I have to ask if Letoya was Matthews daughter, and had been coached since she could walk, then would Letoya have Beyonce’s success? It’s highly probable. Anyway, while with Destiny’s Child, Beyonce began seeing Jay Z, they collabed and poof, they are a couple. Beyonce ventures out on her own project, it’s a success, which means it’s curtains for DC. This raises another question in my ever-suspicious minds…If Crazy In Love had flopped, would DC still be going strong?

Jay and Beyonce become the “it” couple of hip hop/r&b, and with that comes money and power. The Illuminati is into mind control. They give Beyonce acess to wealth, fame, and celebrity. She wiggles her ass, and while America watches and buys everything she does, decisions are being made for us, but we don’t notice because we are too worried about the next tour, cd, movie, etc… Beyonce on more than one occasion has thrown up the sign of the Illimunati, which leads me to believe that she has also joined. My question is, does Matthew also belong?

I had a conversation with someone yesterday regarding the relationship between Aaliyah, Jay, and Beyonce. According to rumours, Beyonce and Aaliyah were friends at one time. Now we know that Aaliyah and Jay were romantically involved, then Beyonce starts dating him, and Aaliyah hooked up with Dame Dash. Aaliyah is rumoured to be the reason behind Jay and Dame’s falling out. I sincerely believe that Beyonce is a snake, and she very well could have befriended Aaliyah, and slept with Jay. Kind of an “all about eve” scenario. Aaliyah, at the time of her death was engaged to marry Dame Dash, she had a hit cd out, and was poised to star in the remaining Matrix films which would have boosted her into the stratosphere, and made her a huge mainstream success. On her way back from shooting the video for “rock the boat”, the plane she was flying in crashes, and she was gone. Looks like an accident, I mean planes crash everyday, right? Things aren’t always what they seem. Could Jay have tried to get Aaliyah to join in his soceity? Did Aaliyah refuse? Did this scociety eliminate Beyonce’s biggest competition, leaving Beyonce to take her place? What about Left Eye? She was set to reunite with mega-girl-group TLC at the time of her death. It’s well known that Lisa Lopes had ties with Suge Knight, who was in the car with Pac during his “death”. Once again, I don’t know if any of this has any truth to it as a whole, but wouldn’t you say that there are way too many coincidences? Do you believe that there are no such things as coincedence? Of course, the photo will be discredited as a hoax, I’m sure, but I won’t be buying it. Chew on it.

More interesting Articles:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3825

I did not write this article and take NO credit for finding all this information. I found the article from a google search. No idea who the original poster was.

My thoughts:

I find it very unusual that there were no arrests made in Tupac's case. There had to of been witnesses. There is also the possibility that there were no arrests made because the suspect was murdered. I believe the ladder is true. But who really knows?

First of all, I will say straight away that I am open to ideas and theories. People playing the devil's advocate about even the most seemingly obvious stuff can and has brought more accurate depictions of things to light.

However, I have to say combining the "Pac ain't dead" conspiracy with the "Illuminati/New World Order/Free Mason" conspiracy is... surprising.

All I can do is point out what I know to be true and what I think.

First of all, that image isn't of Tupac. It doesn't really look like him that much at all. I've seen "Tupac sightings" that are more convincing (while still clearly not him). Look at his eye. If you sort of think about what the front view of that guy would look like, you'd know the eyes would be too far apart.

Regardless, stop and think for a moment. This point carries over to all my points. Tupac was a loud, aggressive, and vocal man. A) Do you really think he'd be the type to suddenly decide to "lay low" and fake his own death? He was the face of his own movement and lived for it. He was the "realest" man alive if you took him for his word. He wouldn't do that. B) If he tried, do you really think he'd succeed for almost 2 decades? Do you think THE most influential rap artist (or one of the most influential) would be able to suddenly disappear while still showing up in public places and going to parties without ANY eyewitnesses, press coverage, a fully disclosed face, any bodyguards, or anyone knowing where he is? Do you really think that perhaps hundreds of people could interact with him or at least see him on a weekly basis and never say a reliable or provable word about him ONCE? There's equally convincing evidence that Bigfoot exists and Bigfoot isn't frequenting urban parties in full view of hundreds (or dozens) of people.

Next, the Illuminati were a pro-science organization in the Enlightenment era. Being intellectuals, they were good at avoiding public exposure and stayed out of the public eye to avoid religion backlash. Somehow, their group grew to be seen as some sort of shadowy and possibly malicious political/economic movement pulling strings around the world.

Honestly, if you trace it back, the VAST majority of these theories came AFTER Dan Brown released Angels & Demons. (Prior to it, people would just sort of mash the fact that many powerful leaders were Freemasons with the secrecy and Papal opposition of the original Illuminati into one big symbolic group.) The Illuminati weren't even active in the book! It was the Vatican using their image as part of their own conspiracy. It was the Vatican portraying self-righteous and pragmatic scientific intellectuals as a devious organization for their own self-righteous and pragmatic reasons.

Tupac was never approached by the Illuminati. First of all, he never even said that. In the video and other similar discussions, he was talking about how criminals and inmates and the economically or politically slighted people of the urban communities he was speaking to would come up with excuses or their own rationalizing theories to direct their hate at rather than going out and being active. (In Tupac's case, his message ranged from civil and legal action to criminal and violent action depending on his emotional state at the time.) He was trying to kill delusions that the urban black community had.

Your paragraph immediately after the pyramid image makes my point. When large groups of people justify their own or society's state by blaming an intangible conspiracy, THAT is what holds them back. You state yourself that you have gone through a lot of hardship in life and, if anything, subscribing to a theory like this makes it easier. If you can hate or blame or maybe even fantasize about an untouchable and transparent invisible hand controlling us and keeping us down, it can be comforting as a punching bag or reassurance that things suck on purpose.

Everything you are concerned with can be explained fairly simply. However, I can clearly understand not exactly trusting society to provide you the answers when they've stabbed you in the back in the first place.

The problem is that you can't answer everything.

I can tell you why there are poor people. We live in a society based on capitalism which means competition. There has to be people who lose. Now, technically, there doesn't have to be. We have the resources that can allow everyone at least a livable standard of living. However, it's nearly impossible for a nation of our size to operate that efficiently.

Does a dark movement of corruption and control really need to have their hands in things? No. Just think about it... Competence is limited. Technology is limited. It's easy to say "The Illuminati is holding technology back too!" and that's the thing. It's far simpler than that.

You go on to say the Illuminati worship Satan. That is just another carry-over from the old days of them vs. the Pope. There's no evidence of this. Once again, you can say "anything's possible", but where would ANYTHING about the Illuminati come from? If they can prevent any solid evidence of their existence from escaping for hundreds of years, can't they plant more favorable theories about them than "They're devil-worshiping corruption fiends!" It works both ways.

As for the "archived music"... Have you kept up with the modern rapper's rate of production? Doesn't Lil' Wayne spit out mixtapes like Tic-Tacs? Rappers rap. There's going to be a substantial collection of unreleased stuff out there.

Then comes the Jay-Z and Beyonce thing. It's sort of on the insane side. You can say the exact same thing about dozens of other musicians of varying genres. Off the top of my head, look at Ashlee Simpson and that guy from Fall Out Boy... Same story (kind of). Fall Out Boy poofs out of nowhere and gets a big following and suddenly Ashlee Simpson becomes famous in spite of her sister being bounds ahead in the talent department and then they get married and still (sort of) profit heavily from the emo-ish teenage girl market.

Do you think the Illuminati are working with ASHLEE SIMPSON? That's the best they can do? They run the world and they put Ashlee Simpson in the public eye?

Moving on, the Illuminati never used the pyramid as a symbol. The unfinished pyramid (not a full pyramid) is a mason symbol. It's entirely different. The masons were stone workers. Stone workers, unfinished pyramid, make the connection.

Jay-Z Is making a diamond symbol. Why would Illuminati make symbols and hint at their existence? Ever?

The rest of your post is rampant speculation with no grounds in reality. None of those personal connections existed as far as anyone knows.

Everything you said is untrue, has no proof, has proof against it, or can be more easily explained when you assume no secret societies are involved. The only connection between Tupac and the Illuminati is that Tupac said Illuminati once or twice.

If anything, I'd blame a completely earthly criminal conspiracy for Tupac's death if anything secretive is involved. There were dozens, in not hundred, of people that would have had motivation to kill Tupac. He was renowned for his big mouth and had gotten into rivalries and full on confrontations on a nearly weekly basis. He advocated the "thug life" and would go to random house parties without bodyguards because he was "real". He lived about as dangerously as a man can live. I'd be more suspicious if he was alive today!

As i said,i myself am not a fan of such theories.(But some are indeed true theories.) However, i will have to answer your post. If you really think that such a society would hire a rapper for his intellect then you are more...dumb...then all the rappers that you are accusing of beeing short on intellect. Think for a little on how rappers influence thousands of people that like Hip Hop, and then you will realize the stupidity of what you said. And this coming from someone who truly dislikes rap. So i sure as hell am not biased.

THANK YOU. I usually don't agree with your posts, but this was what I was getting at.

Also for that article I just posted, here's a qoute...

TOYA JACKSON: “Michael Was Murdered”

One week after Los Angeles police confirmed that investigators had not ruled out homicide in the death of Michael Jackson, the late singer’s older sister, La Toya Jackson, reveals that she suspects he was murdered, the U.K.’s Mail On Sunday reports.

“I believe Michael was murdered,” she said. “I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage

EDIT: And to add on to Shawn's post, here's how music can influence people..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/176653625_51663f7b8c.jpg

Being able to influence someone doesn't = intelligence. There are plenty of stupid leaders out there, none of which I'm going to name for the sake of keeping within the rules of the forum. A lot of stupid people make music, and a lot of stupid people buy it. That's in no way calling fans of rap stupid, I like some myself. But the majority of the fans in rap(or any genre of music) are utter imbeciles... So how can you expect me to be surprised that a famous rapper has influence?

THANK YOU. I usually don't agree with your posts, but this was what I was getting at.

EDIT: And to add on to Shawn's post, here's how music can influence people..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/176653625_51663f7b8c.jpg

Off course you don't. i'm arrogant, yet honest. Honesty seems to trouble people...although people consistently ask for it. But hey,deep down inside,i'm a good guy. :D

Being able to influence someone doesn't = intelligence. There are plenty of stupid leaders out there, none of which I'm going to name for the sake of keeping within the rules of the forum. A lot of stupid people make music, and a lot of stupid people buy it. That's in no way calling fans of rap stupid, I like some myself. But the majority of the fans in rap(or any genre of music) are utter imbeciles... So how can you expect me to be surprised that a famous rapper has influence?

You made absolutely no point. Thank you for coming,see you next time. You seem to insist in the idea that these secret groups would only invite smart people to join! Wich is wrong.

However, I have to say combining the "Pac ain't dead" conspiracy with the "Illuminati/New World Order/Free Mason" conspiracy is... surprising.

You bring up great points. One of those were that they wouldn't want them to be found out about. Which is why in Jayz's case, I think he does all that for publicity to get people like me talking.

You said Tupac never mentioned the Illuminati or them approaching him. Take a peek at this..

In this he actually shoots down the idea of some society. In one of Tupac's songs "Hail Mary" he actually says Killumanati. Ill trust you can put two and two together to come up with a meaning for that word.

I don't really know if I believe in all of it but it is weird that NO arrests were made in his death.

Also I did not write that article. It seems like you think I did. Just wanna clear that up.

I find your basis to be typical conspiracy theory with very little in the way of new or unique ideas. I'll break some down for you:

The IRS and Government is there to make sure that only certain people are able to gain any wealth, and the so-called American Dream.

False. Or if it is, someone was sleeping at the switch when I came up. My perspective is somewhat atypical, you see. I grew up in some of the worst neighborhoods in New York City (East New York, Brownsville, and Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn) during the most violent period in the city's recent history (the rise of crack cocaine). I know how to work a triple beam (and I didn't learn it in science class) and I've seen firsthand how much money a large operation made every single day. However, from the first time I saw 'Wall Street', I knew what I wanted to do in life. So from that moment on, I spent every moment I could learning finance. I can probably still recite Adam Smith and Alexander Hamilton and that knowledge made me valuable to people who weren't up on that kind of thing. The very idea of hiding money "like white people do" was completely foreign to them. And, unlike my friends who loved to floss and show off their ill gotten gains, I was scared to death to spend a cent so I held on to it. With a decade's worth of interest at prevailing international rates (bonds (both savings and bearer), t-bills, etc), I had a good chunk of change at my disposal at age 24. I parlayed that by investing in myself and things I could get behind and now I'm comfortable. Not wealthy, but I can go a few years with zero income and still be comfortable.

Here's the part where the typical conspiracy theory falls apart for me.

I don't have a college degree. My credits are spread across so many different areas that they're just short of useless. I'd still have to do at least three semesters of work to get a bachelor's. What happened to the 'if you don't go to college, you won't get a good job' mantra that people attribute to the Illuminati?

See, I know many people who fit this description. Two income household but basically living hand to mouth. Problem is, you're not asking the right questions. How much debt are they carrying? Why? Do you need a new car every 2-3 years? I own two cars, the youngest of which is 10 years old (and I bought it Feb 8th so it was 10 years old when I got it). I'm carrying a total of about $10,000 in debt ($4,127 of which is credit card debt) which is well under 10% of my income (it's actually less than 3%). My best friend and his wife have almost eight times that (hello student loans, instrument of oppression?), they earn less than I do, they pay twice what I do in rent, and they have two children (well, she has two. He has three total). If either of them loses their job (which will happen soon as Harlem hospital is closing and she's an RN there), it could be disastrous for them. I can live on $49k a year and make a lot more than that. They're struggling with a household income of over $130k. Choices. They chose to take out those student loans (mortgaging the future to fund the present. Wow, that sounds familiar), they chose to have children, they choose to live in that apartment at that rent, and they choose to buy or lease new vehicles every 2-3 years. He had the same opportunities I did (or very similar). We did our dirt together (except he worked a corner). He had a Mercedes 190E at 16 while I was riding the bus and the train. When I came out of the Navy, he was a junior at John Jay and was driving a new Neon, I had a 4 year old Ford Tempo (that I bought when I was at A school in Virginia, just under two years prior). Choices. I know personal responsibility isn't very big among many of my countrymen, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Possible?

It's funny that you mention technology here but failed to mention that the top photo could very well have been the result of similar technology. What, is TMZ beyond reproach? Can they not be hoaxed (or the hoaxers)?

So let me get this straight. Pac faked his death to escape an all powerful cabal who control most of the corridors of power in the United States. That about sum it up? Does that not sound completely contradictory? Also, do you actually know any recording artists? How many tracks do you think are created for an album? 15? Often it's triple that. Including half finished tracks, it's likely an artist like Pac had well over 100 unreleased songs. I'd take a guess and say Eminem and 50 have double that, given their activity level on mixtapes.

Is it possible that Jay-Z did it the same way I did? Using good old fashioned business sense? What, you need a degree to be competent or even good at something? Might want to tell people like Chris Gardner that their success didn't really happen because they don't have a piece of paper saying they can actually do what they do.

Yes it probably would be. Just like if Diana Ross had flopped, the Supremes might have reformed.

My thoughts:

I think the basis of the Illuminati theory is a crutch. People can blame some subversive group for their plight (or the plight of others) and avoid asking themselves the tough questions. Furthermore, the very suggestion that some people (especially those in my community) are somehow set up for success completely ignores all the work that went into creating that success. If you think it's easy, why haven't you done it? Illuminati holding you down? Don't you see how far this goes? Anyone who is successful can have their success explained away or attributed to some boogeyman that's working for them.

As to why there haven't been any arrests, come on. The person (or people) who killed Pac were dead within a month of him passing. Seriously, who calls (or tells) the cops about something like this? What, you going to tell the cops so they can give dude three square meals a day, free cable and internet, a library that's better than most neighborhood branches, and an opportunity to get a degree, get laid (conjugal visits), and all that? When he killed your homie (and/or your meal ticket/golden egg laying goose)? No, you handle it yourself.

Also consider the fact that this is still America. Maybe the reason no arrests were made is because no one outside of a particular community cares about a black rapper being killed? Especially a black rapper thrown into the 'gangsta rap' category. After all, it's okay for cops to beat the crap out of, violate, kill, and murder us and get off practically scot free (or with a slap on the wrist). It happens all the time! So why is it a stretch to believe that the case was buried as soon as someone didn't come forward with the gun and say 'I did it' within a week of the incident?

Honestly, I think this is just a case of people trying to find reason where there is none. Or trying to find explanations where no easy ones can be found. It's easy to blame someone else for your (or others') misfortune. It's hard(-er), for many at least, to say 'You know what? I screwed up'. So yeah, it's the Illuminati that's behind Jay-Z's success as well as Beyoncé oh and let's not forget Will and Jada, and Robert Johnson and Ken Chenault too!

I find your basis to be typical conspiracy theory with very little in the way of new or unique ideas. I'll break some down for you:

False. Or if it is, someone was sleeping at the switch when I came up. My perspective is somewhat atypical, you see. I grew up in some of the worst neighborhoods in New York City (East New York, Brownsville, and Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn) during the most violent period in the city's recent history (the rise of crack cocaine). I know how to work a triple beam (and I didn't learn it in science class) and I've seen firsthand how much money a large operation made every single day. However, from the first time I saw 'Wall Street', I knew what I wanted to do in life. So from that moment on, I spent every moment I could learning finance. I can probably still recite Adam Smith and Alexander Hamilton and that knowledge made me valuable to people who weren't up on that kind of thing. The very idea of hiding money "like white people do" was completely foreign to them. And, unlike my friends who loved to floss and show off their ill gotten gains, I was scared to death to spend a cent so I held on to it. With a decade's worth of interest at prevailing international rates (bonds (both savings and bearer), t-bills, etc), I had a good chunk of change at my disposal at age 24. I parlayed that by investing in myself and things I could get behind and now I'm comfortable. Not wealthy, but I can go a few years with zero income and still be comfortable.

Here's the part where the typical conspiracy theory falls apart for me.

I don't have a college degree. My credits are spread across so many different areas that they're just short of useless. I'd still have to do at least three semesters of work to get a bachelor's. What happened to the 'if you don't go to college, you won't get a good job' mantra that people attribute to the Illuminati?

See, I know many people who fit this description. Two income household but basically living hand to mouth. Problem is, you're not asking the right questions. How much debt are they carrying? Why? Do you need a new car every 2-3 years? I own two cars, the youngest of which is 10 years old (and I bought it Feb 8th so it was 10 years old when I got it). I'm carrying a total of about $10,000 in debt ($4,127 of which is credit card debt) which is well under 10% of my income (it's actually less than 3%). My best friend and his wife have almost eight times that (hello student loans, instrument of oppression?), they earn less than I do, they pay twice what I do in rent, and they have two children (well, she has two. He has three total). If either of them loses their job (which will happen soon as Harlem hospital is closing and she's an RN there), it could be disastrous for them. I can live on $49k a year and make a lot more than that. They're struggling with a household income of over $130k. Choices. They chose to take out those student loans (mortgaging the future to fund the present. Wow, that sounds familiar), they chose to have children, they choose to live in that apartment at that rent, and they choose to buy or lease new vehicles every 2-3 years. He had the same opportunities I did (or very similar). We did our dirt together (except he worked a corner). He had a Mercedes 190E at 16 while I was riding the bus and the train. When I came out of the Navy, he was a junior at John Jay and was driving a new Neon, I had a 4 year old Ford Tempo (that I bought when I was at A school in Virginia, just under two years prior). Choices. I know personal responsibility isn't very big among many of my countrymen, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Possible?

It's funny that you mention technology here but failed to mention that the top photo could very well have been the result of similar technology. What, is TMZ beyond reproach? Can they not be hoaxed (or the hoaxers)?

So let me get this straight. Pac faked his death to escape an all powerful cabal who control most of the corridors of power in the United States. That about sum it up? Does that not sound completely contradictory? Also, do you actually know any recording artists? How many tracks do you think are created for an album? 15? Often it's triple that. Including half finished tracks, it's likely an artist like Pac had well over 100 unreleased songs. I'd take a guess and say Eminem and 50 have double that, given their activity level on mixtapes.

Is it possible that Jay-Z did it the same way I did? Using good old fashioned business sense? What, you need a degree to be competent or even good at something? Might want to tell people like Chris Gardner that their success didn't really happen because they don't have a piece of paper saying they can actually do what they do.

Yes it probably would be. Just like if Diana Ross had flopped, the Supremes might have reformed.

I think the basis of the Illuminati theory is a crutch. People can blame some subversive group for their plight (or the plight of others) and avoid asking themselves the tough questions. Furthermore, the very suggestion that some people (especially those in my community) are somehow set up for success completely ignores all the work that went into creating that success. If you think it's easy, why haven't you done it? Illuminati holding you down? Don't you see how far this goes? Anyone who is successful can have their success explained away or attributed to some boogeyman that's working for them.

As to why there haven't been any arrests, come on. The person (or people) who killed Pac were dead within a month of him passing. Seriously, who calls (or tells) the cops about something like this? What, you going to tell the cops so they can give dude three square meals a day, free cable and internet, a library that's better than most neighborhood branches, and an opportunity to get a degree, get laid (conjugal visits), and all that? When he killed your homie (and/or your meal ticket/golden egg laying goose)? No, you handle it yourself.

Also consider the fact that this is still America. Maybe the reason no arrests were made is because no one outside of a particular community cares about a black rapper being killed? Especially a black rapper thrown into the 'gangsta rap' category. After all, it's okay for cops to beat the crap out of, violate, kill, and murder us and get off practically scot free (or with a slap on the wrist). It happens all the time! So why is it a stretch to believe that the case was buried as soon as someone didn't come forward with the gun and say 'I did it' within a week of the incident?

Honestly, I think this is just a case of people trying to find reason where there is none. Or trying to find explanations where no easy ones can be found. It's easy to blame someone else for your (or others') misfortune. It's hard(-er), for many at least, to say 'You know what? I screwed up'. So yeah, it's the Illuminati that's behind Jay-Z's success as well as Beyoncé oh and let's not forget Will and Jada, and Robert Johnson and Ken Chenault too!

Nice.

"****ing magnets, how do they work?!"

Archived