Illuminati

supershot

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, if there was an all-powerful Illuminati, they sure as hell wouldn't go around leaving clues and boasting about it, like some are suggesting Jay Z is doing.

This is exactingly why I came to the conclusion they don't exist. That and Rem's present in this thread :). I think that Jay Z knows what all of his clothing line and the subtle hints he has in a few music videos mean. There's just WAY to much stuff relating to Freemasonry for him to not know about it.

EDIT: Found another interesting article. Not sure if Tiffany Evans really said what that on twitter. Its all in the article..

http://24hourhiphop.com/article.php?id=5909

Also

http://www.thedoggstar.com/the-apocalypse/illuminati-hip-hop-industry/ <-- This one really had me thinking!

You said Tupac never mentioned the Illuminati or them approaching him. Take a peek at this..

In this he actually shoots down the idea of some society. In one of Tupac's songs "Hail Mary" he actually says Killumanati. Ill trust you can put two and two together to come up with a meaning for that word.

I listened to that and already talked about it. Reread my paragraph again:

Tupac was never approached by the Illuminati. First of all, he never even said that. In the video and other similar discussions, he was talking about how criminals and inmates and the economically or politically slighted people of the urban communities he was speaking to would come up with excuses or their own rationalizing theories to direct their hate at rather than going out and being active. (In Tupac's case, his message ranged from civil and legal action to criminal and violent action depending on his emotional state at the time.) He was trying to kill delusions that the urban black community had.

Someone told him about the Illuminati. He wasn't approached by the Illuminati...

His whole point is that people believing in this stuff are doing themselves a disservice. He wants to stop people from believing in it. THAT was his whole point.

Someone told him about the Illuminati. He wasn't approached by the Illuminati...

His whole point is that people believing in this stuff are doing themselves a disservice. He wants to stop people from believing in it. THAT was his whole point.

I'm glad someone understood that.

And I just want to say, everyone is entitled to their beliefs. This just set me off because I have a friend who lives in Elmira, NY and truly believes this. When I make arguments very similar to my first post in the thread, his response is "You're one of the lucky ones who somehow eluded their influence." And yes, he has a bunker under his house fully stocked for the time he needs it. I'm also deeply offended by the very idea that I was given what I have, especially when I consider how much ass was busted to get it. I've never bought the "white man is holding me down" BS and I'm not buyin' the 'shadow society' bit either.

I'm also deeply offended by the very idea that I was given what I have, especially when I consider how much ass was busted to get it.

As you should be. I guess I don't really believe it because if something like this existed, I think It would be to hard to keep it quiet. They wouldn't be able to control much if they were small. And as it was said, the bigger you get the harder it is to keep quiet.

I'm I've never bought the "white man is holding me down" BS...

I have a quite a few black friends from the States and a few of them are quite successful. I have heard them all say nearly word for word what you just stated there Remi. I don't think it's a coincidence and says alot about your character :) Just had to comment on that :o

If Illuminati exists I want in, who do I have to pretend to kill?

I have a quite a few black friends from the States and a few of them are quite successful. I have heard them all say nearly word for word what you just stated there Remi. I don't think it's a coincidence and says alot about your character :) Just had to comment on that :o

If Illuminati exists I want in, who do I have to pretend to kill?

Apparently you have to sacrifice a family member or someone close to you.

If your still interested here's their Email:

freemasonry@gmail.com

;)

I've never bought the "white man is holding me down" BS and I'm not buyin' the 'shadow society' bit either.

You know I have something to say about this.

I was called all kinds of names for my responses on this subject.

I get what happened YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS ago. Neither of us were there when it happened. I don't owe anything to ANYONE for what happened. I'm sorry, but I can't change it nor will I lose sleep over your hurt feelings. I'm not trying to sound b*tchy about it, but that's how I feel.

I get what happened YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS ago. Neither of us were there when it happened. I don't owe anything to ANYONE for what happened.

Yes, you do, devil! I'm still waiting on my 40 acres and a mule.

I'd prefer it be in St. Croix or St. John but midtown Manhattan would work equally well.

:p

(If it's not obvious, the above is a joke!)

I'd prefer it be in St. Croix or St. John but midtown Manhattan would work equally well.

Hey, like I tell my friend who calls me an Angel. The Devil was once an Angel. You never know what you are going to get from me. :p

40 acres!?! That's like ... half my hometown!

This stuff is all true! You people obviously never watched the X Files!;)

Shuup x-files is stupid. :p Don't make me get Stennick on you. :D

40 acres!?! That's like ... half my hometown!

It's funny. Both my best friends are black. My mail best friend is a funny jackarse. We have debates about race all the time. (they are jokes and people think they are real) We were at the store one day fighting in the parking lot about how unfair POOL was. We had the lady pumping her gas ready to call the cops.

I believe all of this as much as I believe the colonials were doing the right thing when they tested people to see if they were "witches". :eek:

Unsure of her name, but one of my ancestors was actually one of the people accused of being a witch in Salem. I'll have to ask my mom next time I talk to her to find out her name, but I always thought that was pretty cool to have in my family.

So you believed in them too?

I thought they were doing the right thing. Those witches deserved it!!!!!. :D

Yeah, my favorite part is how they would tie a cement block to their ankles and thrown them into a pond. "If they come back up alive we know they're a witch... if they die we can at least clear their name." Really genius thinking. :rolleyes:

Unsure of her name, but one of my ancestors was actually one of the people accused of being a witch in Salem. I'll have to ask my mom next time I talk to her to find out her name, but I always thought that was pretty cool to have in my family.

That's really cool to have history like that in your family. Junior year of high school we took a pretty bad ass field trip down to Salem in my English class because we spent a good amount of time on the witch trials (The Crucible). Good ol' New England-style learning. :cool:

Archived