NCAA Football 11

Johnny Fenoli

click me, I dare you

NCAA FOOTBALL 11

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VttY%2BcuFL._AA300_.jpg

So, it's almost upon us. The greatest NCAA football game of all time... The best football game on current generation consoles. Are you feeling it? Is anyone as hyped about this as I am?

The Reviews are coming in:

IGN Review 8.5:

Game Trailers Review 8.5:

Operation Sports Review 9.0: http://www.operationsports.com/review.php?id=552

Who all is planning on getting this?

Is there any interest in doing a GDS Dynasty this year?

Do you have some Teambuilder teams you'd like to share?

SEE YA ONLINE!!

Johnny Fenoli's Teambuilder Teams:

Comic Book Team: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2285624686:1277696733

Movie Team: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2285624686:1247242047

My Build Up team for Dynasty: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2285624686:1277403154

I'm interested, but i'm going to have to borrow it from a friend/ rent it before i buy it.

I grabbed 2010, which is very good, and i generally buy EA's sports games on a once every 2-3 year cycle. That way i feel less like they are ripping me off for a simple roster update.

If it's a huge improvement over last years, I may buy, but gonna have to get my hands on it to try out first.

I'll definitely be getting it Tuesday. I'll be starting an online dynasty for the 360 on here again as soon as someone has named rosters available to use. I'm guessing that Gatorbait will probably start a dynasty here as well.

I'm undecided what type of dynasty yet (and welcome suggestions), but I'm extremely pumped for this years game.

Got it early, but haven't had a chance to play much. No Corso in the booth is a godsend, and the presentation, though it could be better, is pretty amazing already. A vast improvement (in that area) from last year.

I'll definitely be getting it Tuesday. I'll be starting an online dynasty for the 360 on here again as soon as someone has named rosters available to use. I'm guessing that Gatorbait will probably start a dynasty here as well.

I'm undecided what type of dynasty yet (and welcome suggestions), but I'm extremely pumped for this years game.

nope I figure keep it simple with just one.

I'll be starting my online dynasty Thursday or Friday once some named rosters are available to download, for anyone intested.

I'm leaning towards either the Big 12 or a non-top 25 3-star or lower type dynasty. If anyone is interested and if you have a preference on dynasty type or settings, let me know. I'll post a thread in the special dynasty section tomorrow. Looking forward to another year.

Alright, a friend and I have used the magic of (illegal substance) to play a couple years of this so far since midnight last night in dynasty mode. My take:

Recruiting is so, so much better. The computer has a ****ing clue for once. Sucks for the human though. We're using Tennessee and Michigan and have turned it from Heisman down to All-American and finally Varsity just to compete with the heavy hitters out there.

The CPU can also competently run an offense and with the right talent move the ball and score on you. My first few games with the Vols all ended in Instant Classics and my scramble happy friend got bitch slapped on All-American.

The prospects it generates are more realistic for some positions, but I still haven't seen a blue chip pure passing QB.

Big upgrade from last year.

I'll be starting my online dynasty Thursday or Friday once some named rosters are available to download, for anyone intested.

I'm leaning towards either the Big 12 or a non-top 25 3-star or lower type dynasty. If anyone is interested and if you have a preference on dynasty type or settings, let me know. I'll post a thread in the special dynasty section tomorrow. Looking forward to another year.

I got two people for xbox to go along with me.

Alright, so that's 6 with Markley and kramer...halfway there. Any thoughts on dynasty type?

I was considering playing on heisman, but with Mr T's report will stick to all-american to start. I have a job interview this morning then a 4 hr drive home, then I'll start a search for finished named rosters.

Alright, so that's 6 with Markley and kramer...halfway there. Any thoughts on dynasty type?

I was considering playing on heisman, but with Mr T's report will stick to all-american to start. I have a job interview this morning then a 4 hr drive home, then I'll start a search for finished named rosters.

Well we talked early how I really want 12 people this time to make it more interesting so we will see if we can do that.

1) All-American is fine with me, one of my guys isn't really good at all. He's like Kramer, but he learns quickly

2) Conf Big 12 is fine or the 3 stars and lower as well

besides that we can hammer everything else out when it comes time.

I enjoy the competiveness of being in the same conference, but I think I'm leaning towards 3-star or lower non-bcs teams. That would put everyone on pretty equal footing to start. Plus maybe keep interest up if someone is dominating (ie Markley) as everyone would have something to play for each year, and would necessarily play everyone each year. This would basically put all non-bcs teams available except BYU, TCU, Utah, Boise and ND. It leaves Houston (3-stars) as the only ranked team available (could exclude then if we wanted also). So basically everyone else starting equal for talent and recruiting, seems fun and interesting. Race for the first BCS bid.

• 2 months later...

Decided to buy a refurbished 360 (NOT banned on LIVE) on eBay and I'm going to renew my LIVE account sometime within the next week. I'm waiting for NCAA 11 to come in the mail from another auction (should be here tomorrow) and I'm really excited. This is the first year I haven't played NCAA in July and Madden in August (when their released). I sold everything I owned for consoles besides my PS2 over a year ago, but I've recently ran into a little bit of money so I've decided to jump back on the XBOX wagon. :cool:

I'll be down to play A LOT. No idea when I'll get Madden, but I've always enjoyed the NCAA franchise more since '08.

Gamertag: Roddy07

Decided to buy a refurbished 360 (NOT banned on LIVE) on eBay and I'm going to renew my LIVE account sometime within the next week. I'm waiting for NCAA 11 to come in the mail from another auction (should be here tomorrow) and I'm really excited. This is the first year I haven't played NCAA in July and Madden in August (when their released). I sold everything I owned for consoles besides my PS2 over a year ago, but I've recently ran into a little bit of money so I've decided to jump back on the XBOX wagon. :cool:

I'll be down to play A LOT. No idea when I'll get Madden, but I've always enjoyed the NCAA franchise more since '08.

go to special dynasty forum at the bottom

Save your money on Madden... I'm about to trade mine in towards NBA 2k11. I didn't like it... I love NCAA 11 though.

Archived