2010 Hall of Fame Voting

<script src="

http://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?sm=gVcsvIiNXfiOguu4DDilLA_3d_3d"> </script>

I prepared this for a 1024 X768 screen. sorry if that is to big.

Please keep this bumped, and post after you have voted!

voting is open until 11:45 PM EST August 31st

Big Papa 42's Generation Supreme PDF on MegaUpload

Self's Cverse Draft 2009: Frontier Combat Kingdom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tough, tough, decision. (Apart from Self, because FCK rocked my world to a degree that only Monkeypox's DAVE has ever done before.)

I am looking for second Diary to PDF, and read, do you recomend Combat kingdom as a good choice? I really enjoyed Monkeypox, but as I have already finished it, it's not really on my list to PDF, unless some one requests it.

I am looking for second Diary to PDF, and read, do you recomend Combat kingdom as a good choice? I really enjoyed Monkeypox, but as I have already finished it, it's not really on my list to PDF, unless some one requests it.

I would consider that a good choice for reading. It was well written and not to be missed if you haven't read it before.

Either Self or Moneypox gets my vote for a Diary to PDF.

Without a doubt - I review books in my spare time, have done 50+ this year, and can honestly say that FCK was more enjoyable and had a better story than perhaps 80% of them. I'll avoid naming anyone so as not to spoil it, but there are a good 8 or 9 characters who I can't look at WITHOUT thinking of them as their FCK personas now. 'Pox would be another great choice, though, as MH and FS say. :)

PDF appears down or unavailable at the moment. Shame, would love to have a go through it. I know predictions are a wonderful thing but they really do make some diaries almost unreadable if there are a lot of them. Maybe I'm just jealous :D

edit: PDF is working again now. Love the idea of compiling them.

Voted earlier. Reading these posts though, I'm surprised at how well my little diary is remembered. Definitely feeling the love. It's... interesting.

I think the extra effort put into the graphics (though look at the back of heads did get a little odd after a while) is what has stuck so well.

Archived