Doesn't Want to Work for Me

I'm pretty sure it's been over six months since I sacked him, but I guess I'll just wait for a bit longer and try again. I regret firing him, dang it.

To begin with a note to myself - stop burning bridges with workers. See, I have a few main event level guys in my current day WWE game who are majorly pissed at me for various reasons. Of course, they are all wrong and I am the one who is completely innocent, but still ...

But always ask yourself - what was the reason for the sacking? Has the guy been a locker room cancer? Then he'll be fired again eventually. Or did you have nothing to do for him? Might be different once he comes in for another run.

See, I am right now trimming WWE's roster left and right as I have an "interesting" amount of workers, even at least half decent ones, who I simply have no use for. I'd rather let them go than fire them though so I don't get a bad relationship but still ... sometimes, it's best to cut someone before things turn ugly.

Sometimes when you fire someone it'll create a new relationship between you and that worker. It'll be strong dislike I believe. If they strongly dislike you, they won't want to work for you. Check their personal screen and see if such a relationship exists. If it does, a quick trip to friendly Mr. Editor will do the trick for you!

One thing that people (including me) often forget is morale. Even after a worker has left your promotion they still remember their morale with you and the incidents they have still take a long time to go away. It's something I'd forgotten about again til recently, having brought the Nigerian Hit Squad back for their second tour and having Rahabad be extremely happy for signing Rashid.... twice now.

Teemu, odds on that the worker is still angry at you for whatever happened to him before you fired him and he's still working through that. Good news is that he'll eventually negotiate with you again, which is always a plus if you've got ideas for him. :)

Archived