Nba 2k11

GatorBait19

So I am really excited for this game. Much more than I was for NCAA 11. this series has far an above destroyed it's opponent. Jordan's mode has seem to made this game better and the Demo was extremely fun.

NBA Elite's makers are pretty much out the door from what I have read. The game is garbage and EA Sports can't take to many more beatings from 2K in the basketball genre. Madden sucks and many to this day still play 2k5 football.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Language in this video NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPGDyE5pEE

Hookshot Glitch (How did this get through to the demo?)

After watching this video I can see why Elite was canceled. The sad thing is that there are still supporters of EA and this game. Just imagine if they had the exclusive rights to the NBA just like the NFL. Good thing 2k at least releases a quality basketball game every year.

Hopefully 2k will be allowed an NFL game in the future because during this time of the year I would like to play a good NFL game. Madden still is the same game to me and I doubt EA is going to make any major changes for future games.

(Language in this video NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPGDyE5pEE

Hookshot Glitch (How did this get through to the demo?)

After watching this video I can see why Elite was canceled. The sad thing is that there are still supporters of EA and this game. Just imagine if they had the exclusive rights to the NBA just like the NFL. Good thing 2k at least releases a quality basketball game every year.

Hopefully 2k will be allowed an NFL game in the future because during this time of the year I would like to play a good NFL game. Madden still is the same game to me and I doubt EA is going to make any major changes for future games.

NFL and the NFLPA come to an agreement on the sale to EA, but I think they will look at the numbers and see it's more profitable to them (unless EA comes to them with another ridiculous offer) to have two games sell and for them to agree this time to get a chunk of the sales.

NFL and the NFLPA come to an agreement on the sale to EA, but I think they will look at the numbers and see it's more profitable to them (unless EA comes to them with another ridiculous offer) to have two games sell and for them to agree this time to get a chunk of the sales.

The main reason cited by most people is that the NFL wants to control their image. If that is the case then EA must have proposed a ridiculous offer because Madden has been very mediocre since '05. I know the '07 version or the version with Vince Young on the cover for Xbox360 didn't even have announcers. It would seem that the NFL would want to games since it most likely leads to more money for them from sales. I know EA has the ESPN license so that could play a part as well.

I have NBA 2K9 which I've fairly enjoyed, skipped 2K10 so I'm ready to get back on ball and get this one. Playing with MJ I'm looking forward to and the features look great. The gameplay looks like it improved tenfold, and most importantly.. the presentation is stunning.

From the substitution windows to the timeout lay-out, it looks fairly awesome. They actually have a cool pre-game introduction, which I hope isn't a Jordan Challenge only thing(it's the only vid I've seen so far so I wouldn't know). One thing I desperately hope is that the championship celebration is worth it. I can't believe how many games I've went through where the NBA title celebration has been lackluster. It's the flipping championship, it's supposed to be worth it! However, seeing how the Bulls celebrated Game 1 of the finals in that Jordan Challenge gave me very high hopes, hopefully they don't disappoint.

I have NBA 2K9 which I've fairly enjoyed, skipped 2K10 so I'm ready to get back on ball and get this one. Playing with MJ I'm looking forward to and the features look great. The gameplay looks like it improved tenfold, and most importantly.. the presentation is stunning.

From the substitution windows to the timeout lay-out, it looks fairly awesome. They actually have a cool pre-game introduction, which I hope isn't a Jordan Challenge only thing(it's the only vid I've seen so far so I wouldn't know). One thing I desperately hope is that the championship celebration is worth it. I can't believe how many games I've went through where the NBA title celebration has been lackluster. It's the flipping championship, it's supposed to be worth it! However, seeing how the Bulls celebrated Game 1 of the finals in that Jordan Challenge gave me very high hopes, hopefully they don't disappoint.

If you win the title your team goes to the White House.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/5597442

have you seen anything about what if you're 10 years into your association and go to the white house. President Obama still there, or do they have a randomly generated prez?

I wonder that as well. Lebron James goes back to Cleveland as a 45 year old player after 15 titles with the heat and wins one for the home town lol and Obama is his prez lmao

If you win the title your team goes to the White House.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/5597442

Say no more, I'm sold lol.

And to be honest, I would guess they haven't thought that far ahead. I would understand it, even if it would reek of tackiness. Similar to Watchmen's story: Nixon. Four MORE years! :p

I never played my player much... can I take like John Wall and do a carrer as him?

not sure.

My player was a nice tech demo with alot of problems last year, but you could feel that it had the potential to be like the show if they were addressed.

I have high hopes they were and my player will be a fun time this year.

Archived