Halloween

masterded

So what are people’s plans for Halloween Weekend? If you are dressing up as what?

As of right now I have no idea what I am doing. I know four of us are getting together on the 30th but we have no idea what we are going to do. Maybe go bar hopping or go to one of the bigger bars Halloween parties (they have cover charges if we go to one of them it will be the only one we go to). For the last few years we have went to my cousin’s farm dress up and get messed up, but that got canceled this year. During the 4th of July party someone tried to steal some stuff, a few fights happen, and someone was not very happen about the level of nudity (I was just happy I wasn't related by blood to the nude woman or it would have been quite awkward).

As it stands now, my plans are to stay up real late and watch horror movies. I have Halloween 2, (the Rob Zombie one), On-Demand now, so I'll probably be watching it soon as well. Beyond that, just my usual lot in life, really: see what happens around me, and respond to it in some way or another.

:)

You should write Muhammad on it.

Course, then you'll need a bear costume...

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/Southpark-Muhammad-death-threats.jpg

But then of course you have to bleep out everything you say.

I am going as a pack mule this year. I am going to have to carry extra jackets, flash lights, masks not want to be worn and bags of candy that get to heavy. In other words i am going as a parent *just like every other day of the year lol*

We went out last year with a few friends. I dressed as mankind, my brother as the rock. It was OK. But I am returning to my old tradition this year, house decorations, pumpkin carving and staying up till the wee hours watching horror movies. Will prbably watch the classics - The exorcist, the shining etc. - people don't make decent horror any more.

Well, it's my bye week in the NFL. (Thanks all to pieces for that, guys.) So I not know what I'll do game wise. But once it's time for the ankle biters to start trick or treating I'll stay far out of view and just waiting the "holiday" out. I hate Halloween with a passion. One reason I'll never be President of the United States is because one of my first executive orders would be the cancellation of Halloween.

I have some of those "Hello, my name is..." name tags laying around. In the event I need to go anywhere Halloweenish, I plan to write "Inigo Montoya" on it.

Better than being a complete tool and writing "God" on it like everyone does.

My plan was going as Inigo Montoya and waiting for people to ask who I was.

Dunno if $$ will allow it.

Well, it's my bye week in the NFL. (Thanks all to pieces for that, guys.) So I not know what I'll do game wise. But once it's time for the ankle biters to start trick or treating I'll stay far out of view and just waiting the "holiday" out. I hate Halloween with a passion. One reason I'll never be President of the United States is because one of my first executive orders would be the cancellation of Halloween.

The second would be dealing with the riot started by me then.

Archived