Underappreciated C-Verse Wrestlers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I've always had a lot of time for Clark Alexander and Harry Allen, ever since I got hold of a couple of re-renders of each that really brought them both to life for me. Part of the reason I got the CV97 mod was so that I could try and get my hands on those two and see how to go about developing them. Seeing the two in 2010 always gave me the slight feeling of missed potential, although Allen obviously had his hayday in TCW's cruiserweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

I like both of them, but they're also a little over the hill, I guess. It's why getting the chance to hone Clark and Allen was so fun, even if bloody SWF stole Allen in record time in my 97 game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29320" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always had a lot of time for Clark Alexander and Harry Allen, ever since I got hold of a couple of re-renders of each that really brought them both to life for me. Part of the reason I got the CV97 mod was so that I could try and get my hands on those two and see how to go about developing them. Seeing the two in 2010 always gave me the slight feeling of missed potential, although Allen obviously had his hayday in TCW's cruiserweight division.<p> </p><p> I like both of them, but they're also a little over the hill, I guess. It's why getting the chance to hone Clark and Allen was so fun,<strong> even if bloody SWF stole Allen in record time in my 97 game</strong>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tell me about it. I signed him and decided to bring in Gumble as well. One week later, BOOM, bye bye Allen. Now I'm just left with Gumble who I only brought in because of Allen in the first place.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slagaholic" data-cite="Slagaholic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29320" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She would if the price was right. Extra 50 bucks and she'll fake it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'M GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER NOT TO FAKE IT DANG IT!</p><p> </p><p> 98 SA. Yeah, I apparently <em>do</em> want to do her.</p><p> </p><p> ANYWAY:</p><p> </p><p> How is Air Attack Weasel viewed? I noticed that yes, his 98 selling is ridiculous, rivalled only by his basics. I imagine some people use him as jobbers (*coff* me in USPW *coff*), but does anyone push him all htat much?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29320" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> How is Air Attack Weasel viewed? I noticed that yes, his 98 selling is ridiculous, rivalled only by his basics. I imagine some people use him as jobbers (*coff* me in USPW *coff*), but does anyone push him all htat much?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm a fan and I've pushed him in training fed games. Back in 08, he was the protagonist the first time I ran my custom Ex Games storyline. Was him, Willow as the manipulative ex and Animal Harker as the young fool she seduced when Weasal wouldn't take her back. Haven't used Weasal in TEW10 seeing as he got himself hired someplace and I tend to prefer unemployed people in my training fed games. But I'd certainly welcome him back. He's good worker and I've never had a problem with him backstage. But as Comradebot noted in response to my post about Larry Wood, I am an unusual case. So he might just qualify for being underappreciated.</p>

Archived