If they strategy all along wasn't to release it a day early, it should have been. It's so psychologically satisfying.

This.

However I'm totally happy that I chose to come back on the fourms today to see the wonderful news :D. Down goes what was left of my grad school career :eek:...

It's out? Damn. I REALLY want to get this but I got some unfinished business in WMMA2.... Hmmm. Dare I play both? I just don't know if I can pull that off.

I feel the same way. I am really attached to my WMMA2 game and I want to keep playing it but WMMA3 is so intriuging and I know that once I get a little bit into a game I'll be addicted.

I was thinking about making a thread on the WMMA2 forum for old game save's so people who still play WMMA2 can keep them going.

Alright, only got to April with GAMMA, so I'll throw a quick recap up.

Junior Patinkin decisioned Spencer Rubenstein for the LHW Title, using Judo throws to win 4 of the 5 rounds. Rubenstein rebounded by beating Jerry Bogdonavich in the best fight of the 4 months so far, he was losing the entire fight and finally tagged Jerry.

Norbert Vinkus beat Frank Sheedy, just as he did in my Demo run. He may get a couple cans with rep in his ballpark next, Henrik Berg somehow TKO'ed Manol Sirakov so he's probably the next victim.

Matthew Dean owned Dexter Darling and called out Buddy Garner afterwards. I'll probably set that up.

Reguiero armbarred Rufus Stevens in the 2nd after losing in the first. I think him and Chambers should be a big money fight that I'll save until I start to need big cards to improve.

Sean Morrison got knocked down by Truck Gleeson, but recovered and TKO'ed him from mount after a takedown. No plans for his next defense yet.

James Foster vs. Jeff Carlton is my Main Event for GAMMA 25. Hoping Foster can retain, of course.

Dana Delaney shocked both Tyler Lass and Bobby Brubaker with KO's, he's up to the #7 Welterweight position in the company.

Only 5 achievements, Taking it to the Wire, Down Mexico Way, Cut to the Chase, Feel the Squeeze, and Fixin' for a Fight.

Archived