Dawn of MMA Release (WMMA 3 Compatible)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
How do you edit this so you don't leak ridiculous amounts of money right from the start? Also what fighters start on the roster from the beginning?

1) Edit the promotion to give yourself Virtually Unlimited funds or turn on Fantasy Banking.

2) At the beginning of the game the only available fighters are Rickson Gracie and everyone from UFC 1, plus a few others I'm forgetting. The other fighters debut either in the same year they debuted in real life, or in the year they debuted in the UFC. None of the fighters are contracted to any organization.

• 2 weeks later...
1) Edit the promotion to give yourself Virtually Unlimited funds or turn on Fantasy Banking.

2) At the beginning of the game the only available fighters are Rickson Gracie and everyone from UFC 1, plus a few others I'm forgetting. The other fighters debut either in the same year they debuted in real life, or in the year they debuted in the UFC. None of the fighters are contracted to any organization.

Is there anyway to make a list of when certain fighters come into the game world?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I have it but I'm not sure how to upload things or if the creator would even want me doing that. Let me know and I can upload it for you

That's insane. I'm sure he wouldn't want it to never be shared again anywhere. Just upload the damned thing. He obviously doesn't care enough to upload a new one a year after megaupload was taken down.

People need to start uploading mods themselves so these mod sections on the board don't die so easilly. It's insane how counter productive the modding culture can be on here.

Yeah. It's a free game and these are free mods made using tools within the game. Unless you wanna start charging people for someone else's work, everything that gets put out is free domain.

Not to encourage plagiarism. Of course if you were going to do work on the mod and release it as your own update, contacting ZJ to get permission would be the respectful thing to do. I'm sure, however, with all the work he's put into making a mod for people to play, he won't be upset by someone simply making it available to do so.

The computer I have WMMA3 and all it's mods on has no internet connection. However, if nobody else can upload it within a few hours i'll throw it on a USB drive and put it up for you.

As for how to upload, find any of a number of file uploading sites, select the file, upload it, and provide a link. It's pretty easy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29752" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's insane. I'm sure he wouldn't want it to never be shared again anywhere. Just upload the damned thing. He obviously doesn't care enough to upload a new one a year after megaupload was taken down.<p> </p><p> People need to start uploading mods themselves so these mod sections on the board don't die so easilly. It's insane how counter productive the modding culture can be on here.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just wanted to make sure the creator wouldn't care, pump the brakes bud. Here you guys go hopefully the link works, never uploaded anything before. Enjoy its a great mod</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?hbkkum65hdvc1m1" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/?hbkkum65hdvc1m1</a></p>

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to make sure the creator wouldn't care, pump the brakes bud. Here you guys go hopefully the link works, never uploaded anything before. Enjoy its a great mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbkkum65hdvc1m1

When I download it, it comes up empty... The ZIP file is there but it's 1 Kb file. Also is the a face pack that goes with this mod that I can find?

Archived