Dawn of MMA Release (WMMA 3 Compatible)

Couture's stats are utterly insane. The creator of this mod must've been a massive Randy nuthugger....dude comes in with the best boxing in the game and has like 100 ground striking and takedowns...lmfao. Needless to say I nerfed him to be the typical old 19-11 or whatever guy we all know and love.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I download it, it comes up empty... The ZIP file is there but it's 1 Kb file. Also is the a face pack that goes with this mod that I can find?

It works for me man, not sure what else I can do on my end. I don't have a face pack, would also like to know where to get one!

Couture's stats are utterly insane. The creator of this mod must've been a massive Randy nuthugger....dude comes in with the best boxing in the game and has like 100 ground striking and takedowns...lmfao. Needless to say I nerfed him to be the typical old 19-11 or whatever guy we all know and love.
I seem to remember the mod-maker at the time saying that due to the way the game worked, and couture's age, it was the only way to make him competitive at the top level over a period of time.

might have that wrong, but I'm sure I remember them talking about it, having to make some changes to Couture to not have him just retire straight away, or him not having time like other fighters for his stats to develop or something like that?

As a result though, as I'm always lazy with the editor, I just never ever, signed him as he basically never lost fights in the game and I had no interest in signing him and having him vastly superior to every other fighter on my roster.

I seem to remember the mod-maker at the time saying that due to the way the game worked, and couture's age, it was the only way to make him competitive at the top level over a period of time.

might have that wrong, but I'm sure I remember them talking about it, having to make some changes to Couture to not have him just retire straight away, or him not having time like other fighters for his stats to develop or something like that?

As a result though, as I'm always lazy with the editor, I just never ever, signed him as he basically never lost fights in the game and I had no interest in signing him and having him vastly superior to every other fighter on my roster.

That may be his thoughts on the matter, but that's not really true, all he would have to do is pre-determine Couture's destiny to have his peak and decline at "Very Old" in the pre-game editor...same thing with his retirement age.

• 4 weeks later...
can anyone playing this help me out? just went bankrupt with the UFC in my third year I think it was. Was losing like 4k every month and around 14k in months where I held events.

Any help so I don't end up in the same situation?

Just add extra money? This is not a financial simulation game so no 'shame' in it.

Otherwise just pay attention to who you hire like normal sims. Have events of 3 fights with stellar main event and crappy undercard. TV shows asap. Etc.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
anyone know of a pic pack that would be good for this could u post the link thanks heaps

I don't have a link to the old pack. You are free to use the modern warriors pack but it won't have a lot of the older fighters. The size of the pictures used in wmma differed from those in 2 so any old pic packs will look strange since the game will shrink them by half.

• 2 years later...

Archived