SWF Supreme Eidenhoek

The title is intended to make it easy to search for this diary. Because I've had issues with that. This post is intended to be a...pre-game warm-up, if you will. I could start the diary now, but instead I'd like for there to be some feedback/I'd like to ramble for a bit, discussing what it is I want to do.

So. What I'm going to do is never directly determine the outcome of any match. No "Victor," no "Loser," no "Draw," and none of that "Double DQ/Countout/Strip" nonsense.

Actually, I might liberally use that last one.

I'm doing this just...because I think it will make an interesting dynamic if/when I try to develop longer storylines and feuds. Heel clean wins the first match? Uh...crap. Now I can manipulate the match by keeping someone strong or burying another (the latter not being used much). I can have someone interfere. So that's the big hook. How can a promotion be booked without knowing the outcome of a match?

And titles, of course. Oh god, I'm going to love the first time...uh...midcarder guy wins the world championship in a throwaway match.

This will be an SWF diary with no known-outcome matches.

Again, I apologize for my brain being scattered; the bolded parts are what's important.

Owner goals will be turned off, Numbered Grades will be used, Negotiation time will not be used. Road agent notes will be seen. Everything else is checked.

Owner goals are off because I can't exactly control momentum entirely under my restrictions. Number grades because I hate all of you with your letters. And/or because I want to know exactly (to the whole number, at least) what I have. Road agent notes seen because I like seeing them. About negotiation:

Given that I will be using all 5s for my avatar's stats, and given that I am working as the SWF, the biggest promotion in the world, I find that a time limit for a negotiation is something of an artificial restriction.

That is to say: yes, this could prevent me from signing someone, if I'm an idiot. If they want 20k and I flip them off, they aren't getting signed. If they ask for more or less money, the time limit doesn't affect that. And if they want more because ****ing TCW is offering them a solid gold house, the time limit is irrelevant. I want to sign who I want to sign; if they won't negotiate, then...fine. But the time limit is bothersome.

A note for some of you that might/do hate me:

I won't be re-running shows (one exception). In my usual games, I tend to attempt to make every show raise my popularity. I'm not going for the highest grade possible, just the first grade that isn't detrimental. So I'd re-run to switch around my matches, to get better consistency, blah blah blah.

Given that this is a dynasty, I think that the booker is supposed to go with his goal, (no known outcome) and roll with the randomness. So if Christian Faith shoots his leg in a match, tough luck. And I will rage hard. If my Eisen/Frehley match sucks (hint: oh god it will), too bad. Title match (usually) goes last.

HOWEVER: I will re-run a show if I do something that should not have happened/I did not intend. Like putting the Shooting Star Title in the Main Event instead of the opener like I intended. The stupid reality never should have existed, thus it won't. Mind, not like you guys would notice, but I'll make various OOC remarks throughout.

~~~

FEEDBACK THAT I NEED FROM YOU:

I'd like some semi-owner goals. By that, I mean...what do you want to see from this diary? I can't make a winner, but...you could want Marat as champion, so I'd have to keep booking that until he won. Don't make it ridiculous (no momentum goals; I HATE ALL OF YOU), and I'd prefer it not be money/prestige related (since my losing money and killing SWF might very well be the conclusion of this dynasty). But like...

X and Y should be a tagteam.

X and Y should be rivals.

Push Big Smack Scott (and dear god every post will have OOC and likely in-character raging. And he'll likely be roid-raging).

Angry Gilmore can never hold a championship (I will punch you).

Only higher 80+ Basics/over 30/Australians.

Make X promotion your dev territory.

So...GIVE ME GOALS.

Oh, and are you interested (as if I cared, technically; I'm doing this without you if I have to *shakes fist*)?

Marc DuBois to not win or draw a match against someone with a push equal to or above his own.

That's not exactly possible. Unless you mean I should bury him in every match under those parameters...in which case, as much as I hate him, no.

American Machine as SWF World Heavyweight Champion within 12 months

Sign and push Keith Vegas to the moon!!!

If that was Keith Adams, I'd be happy. As it stands...I can certainly sign and send him back to MAW to let him develop. I'll do the AmMachine thing, I guess, but I'm not going to push someone that bad without improvement.

LIST:

Push Marat

Push XBiggz

Runaway/Marat tag team

American Machine as World Champ within a year.

Rules. I love rules.

Rule 1) You must introduce at least three fulltime tag teams (one of which using already hired workers) within three months.

Rule 2) You must elevate Shady K and Knuckles from openers to credible midcarders within five months.

Rule 3) Robbie Retro has to keep his comedic gimmick.

I hate all of you SO MUCH for forcing me to push Death Row. Hate them SO MUCH. *sigh*

I think we have enough rules (that's like 7 or so that I can actually follow), so I'll be starting shortly. I wanted Phantom Stranger to be on board but I suck :(

FINAL QUESTION: How detailed do you want me to be with promos/results? I can go hardcore e-fed stuff, or vague ideas.

I think we have enough rules (that's like 7 or so that I can actually follow), so I'll be starting shortly. I wanted Phantom Stranger to be on board but I suck :(

I only tend to follow diaries from the start when I know the writer's stuff. Otherwise, I wait for the diary to have double-figures worth of shows, minimum - I vividly remember getting burned by a really awesome concerpt and presentation that went all of two shows in 2007, and as a result I only hop on when I know stuff's going to last.

This is a policy that occasionally crashes into situations like the above.

...That said, in response to your Final Question:

It is not - it CANNOT be - about what your readers prefer. It's about what you can sustain. Write the amount that you need to write, the amount that holds your interest to maintain on a regular basis.

If you cannot enjoy writing your diary for the sake of writing your diary, then it'll trail off and people get burned by a really awesome concept and presentation that ends up going all of two shows back in 2007 and yes I'm still pissed off that that one crashed and burned.

Write for you. Publish for everyone else.

Phantom Stranger's on-board! I read what I want to read! Introduction post will be edited into this one soon/now!

Edit: Actually, I'm going to go get pizza.

~~~

I happen to have a little bit of skill in the booking business. Don't really want to elaborate, but suffice it to say that I could be described as quite The Grand Avatar of a promotion. Not a participant, but the man behind the scenes.

Me being who I am, I wanted to go big. Some people like starting with something small and making it matter. Take an ACPW or AAA and see if you can get it to where, say, USPW is now. But that's not my game. I go with what's big and make it even more awesome.

It's fortunate, then, that I'm in the USA. SWF, TCW, and little brother USPW. All fine places, but I'm going to havew to go with International recognition here. I've heard many, many people say that TCW has the better product. Has the better roster. Is set to topple SWF. I ask...why haven't they?

Money's the answer, and SWF makes it easily. So easily, in fact, that some might think my job is completely secure. So why not make it fun? I polled some of my friends, some people who think they know how to break me, and they put up some rules regarding my roster and SWF:

1. They wanted one of the Biggz brothers to actually mean something.

2. Marat Kholov, monster destroyer, should be paired with Runaway Train. Past meeting prestent might work, I think. They'll certainly me strong challengers.

3. Make American Machine the World Champ within a year. This...well, I'll talk about why this might be particularly difficult in a moment, but the fact is that the kid really doesn't have much of the skills to run a promotion. Midcard? Sure. But...I don't know. Might have broken me on this one.

4. Push Everest. The guy doesn't exactly seem to be a happy kind of person, and he's old. Can he take North America? We'll see.

5. They wanted at least three more tag teams. Real, legit tag teams. Fine with me. However...

6. Knuckles and Shady K have to become credible midcarders. I view this as them winning the titles. Have to say I'm not a huge fan, but rules are rules.

So that would make things fun-and a bit difficult-but I'm going a step further.

As we all know, though only say in hushed tones, wrestling is scripted. Staged. Fake. Pick a word. Matches are scripted beforehand or done on the fly, but the moves...well, maybe you do hit a guy with a real chair, but I think anyone who's tried to kill someone knows that you don't get up after a proper chair shot.

One of the duties of the head booker-that is, me-is to decide the outcome of a match. I...don't feel like it. Call it an experiment, if you will. I'll keep the champion strong, I'll tell them to finish with a submission, but I'm not calling the winner. Or the loser, and I'm certainly not going to tell them to make a draw. I guess I'm delegating that to the Road Agent. Let's see how it goes.

~~~

A few notes: the triple-tildé will separate in-character and out-of-character stuff. As if it won't be obvious. I'll add pictures once I...figure out how to add pictures. *coff*. LET'S PARTY *PELVIK THRAUST*

I'M A FACE

I'M A HEEL

Roster:

Main Event:

Christian Faith

Jack Bruce

Rich Money

Eric Eisen

Marat Kholov

Remo

Vengeance

Upper Midcard:

Angry Gilmore

Brandon James

Runaway Train

Squeeky McClean

Joe Sexy

Lobster Warrior

Steve Frehley

Midcard:

Big Smack Scott

Enforcer Roberts

Frederique Antonio Garcia

Kurt Laramee

Marc DuBois

Paul Huntingdon

Gregory Black

Jack Giedroyc

Jungle Lord

Robbie Retro

Valiant

Lower Midcard:

American Machine

Brett Biggz

Captain Atomic

Randy Bumfhole

Zimmy Bumfhole

Everest

Opener:

Akima Brave

Kid Toma

Shady K

Bart Biggz

Enhancement Talent:

John Greed

Knuckles

Managers:

BJ O'Neill

Dawn the Cheerleader

Hannah

Jessie

The Desk Men:

Jerry Eisen

Duane Fry

Peter Michaels

Ana Garcia

Emma Chase

(and all the other people that don't matter to the viewers)

My thoughts:

-I have a slight heel bias all the way down the card until I hit the lower-midcard. I think elevating some of them to at least the midcard (which I need to do anyway) will help with that. I'm ignoring what's below the lower-midcard since that won't take much time on the shows.

-Looks like Brett's getting the push. However, given the extreme amount of experience they have, I certainly will attempt to elevate both of them into the midcard. This fulfills one of my goals while also helping the above issue.

-Knuckles and Shady K. That...is going to need some work, yes.

-Everest could just beat up everyone in the lower card, given that he's one of few heels down there. It's a fine plan toward a championship.

-American Machine should help out the midcard, at least. Still don't think he'll get that main title, but...we'll see.

-Looks like I got two tag teams: Runaway Train & Marat Kholov and Valiant & Jack Giedroyc. One more and I'll have the trifecta. But I think I'll be bringing in quite a few more.

-I need some heel managers.

-I could start a women's division. Not yet, I don't think. Not yet.

~~~

Here goes the out-of-character-in-character commentary. *sigh* I hate me. Pictures to come probably never because I suck. Uh...let's see. Got the pre-game, the intro, the roster. Looks like I...need to introduce the show. WELL

~~~

In the mysterious land of the interwebs and also SWF...

WELCOME! The new year has come, and it is time for SWF to begin anew! What glorious new plans shall this year bring to fruition?

-Brandon James, no longer a cat-like creature, faces off with Joe Sexy. James has the North American Championship and one of the finest pieces of jubilation we have ever seen in Emma Chase. Sexy has made a career out of stealing titles and bedding women. Can he overcome this challenge, or will he fall by the wayside?

-Marat Kholov is one of the most famous men in wrestling today. A scary sight, over 15 heart attacks have been attributed to fans viewing his entrance. Instead of sending him to jail-an unlikely endeavor to succeed, even if tried-Christian Faith has decided to topple the giant. One problem: IT'S MARAT ****ING KHOLOV HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU FAITH!

-Eric Eisen, that dastardly nepot, has brought Rich Money and Jack Bruce into the palm of his hand. Bruce has quite the struggle ahead of him, which is extremely humorous-in a dark way-given the past year. Will Rich try to take Eisen's title? Will money rain down on the rock star? And will the son of the most powerful man in wrestling emerge unscathed?

-Who could stand unafraid in the face of Vengeance? Steve Frehley, or so we hear. But is that all a facade, or merely another chance for the bones to rattle Frehley's skull?

-More puns await as we see Faith, Bruce, Money, Remo, Vengeance, and all the other franchise players of SWF in action this Tuesday and/or Friday depending on your area of viewing!

Predictions:

Shady K & Knuckles (Death Row) vs. Brett and Bart Biggz (the Biggz Boys)

Marat Kholov and Runaway Train (Anna Karenina's End) vs. ??? and ???

Brandon James vs. Joe Sexy © vs. Everest -THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Eric Eisen © vs. Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money - THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Angry Gilmore vs. ???

~~~

Note: Ha ha I don't know who will win. SUCKERS!

BEGIN PREDICTIONS

Angry Gilmore vs. ???

Wish I would've caught this sooner to add 1 rule/suggestion. It would have been to hire Remmy Skye and get his Entertainment and Performance both to C+ overall within 2 years, which I think is totally doable within the other goals you have.

Angry Gilmore vs. ???

SWF SUPREME TV

pyro

Mayor Street Arena, 14,562

Darrrrrrrk Stuuuuuuuuff

Lobster Warrior enters the ring, ready to regale the crowd with tales of the deep. It seems as though this bothers a man from the back, a silent Enforcer Roberts. Nary a claw has turned before a fist is levied to the back of the lobsterhead.

A beatdown ensues, and Robers exits. No one knows why...no one knows why...

~~

Old foes enter the ring. Remo. Frehley. One could wonder why this is on pre-show, yet that wonder would soon end. The two go at each other like the similar men they are. To be honest, it's difficult to tell who is taking more damage. These men are both strong, powerful individuals, more apt to inflict pain than take it.

As it stands, it's an alright match; a Destroyer ends it, and Remo wins.

Remo d. Frehley, 68

~~

Notdark stufffffff

The show opens with Peter Michaels, Ana Garcia, and the eldest son Jerry Eisen at the announcer's desk. A little discussion to open the show, yet the story begins in earnest as Brandon James and Emma Chase hit the ring.

Emma: I will make this short, because I am not pleased to be out here. My client, Mr. Brandon James, expects to leave tonight as he entered, the SWF North American Champion.

Brandon: I'm not going to talk about who I'm facing. They don't matter. I walked in champion, and I walk out champion. Triple threat? I don't care. I have more important things to look toward.

~~

Some banter amongst Garcia and Michaels about that future match, but this is a prelude to the entrance of:

THE BIGGZ BOYS (insert photos here)

and

DEATH ROW (insert photos here)

A fine enough match...I guess. For these two teams, it's a nice place to be. Opening the show, essentially, on the first SWF show of the new year. There's an extreme familiarity between these two teams; one of them being brothers obviously helps.

It's a relatively even match, nothing too fancy or exciting. As it looks like the Death Sentence will fall on Bart, Brett is spurred on by Jessie to save his brother. Biggz Up, Knuckles down.

The Biggz Boys d. Death Row, 56

~~

First out are The Amazing Bumfholes as Eisen talks about reading Anna Karenina once. Garcia reminisces about something about women, no one cares. Michaels is the first to mention that, probably, someone is not going to be happy with the end of the match. It's going to be the brother that ends in the ring.

As Runaway Train and Marat Kholov enter...the crowd isn't giving them a lot of heat. Perhaps due to genuine fear, imagines Jerry.

ANNA KARENINA'S END (insert photos here)

and

THE AMAZING BUMFHOLES (insert photos here)

...Yeah. Who thought Zimmy or Randy had a chance? They don't. It's a fairly short match and Marat makes the most of it. Moscow Lariat, and the question is if Zimmy's neck is broken more than the pinfall. Things seem to be okay in the post-match wrap-up.

AK's Revenge (heh, AK) d. Bumfholes, 67

~~

As the man makes his entrance, Peter guesses that perhaps we'll have a bit more information revealed as to his opponent.

ANGRY ****ING GILMORE: Welcome, everyone. Welcome to the first episode of SWF Supreme TV of 2010. I would have plenty to be happy about, I might even be smiling, were it not for most of you out here.

boooo

Angry: Some of you understand what life is about. Work, honest work, and respect. You do your job, don't ruffle feathers, and life is fine. But I see some of you out here-there, right there, and over here-you're just fueling yourselves with alcohol. And cigarettes. You think I would be the man I am without my lungs? You're killing yourselves, and you don't care. So I don't care.

Gilmore hits his stride now, pacing the ring, shaking his head.

Angry: I don't care if you're going to destroy yourself. Just don't get me involved. Guys in the back, kids, trying to be all cool or hip or whatever. I don't deal with them. Someone wants help, maybe I'll manage. But I'm not out here to talk about things. I'm here to wrestle; it's my job, then I leave. So how about I quit boring myself, standing here, getting more...agitated at all of you?

Rhetorical question still garners some heat.

Angry: I'd like to do one of those "Hometown Challenges" that were popular...about 10 years ago or so. Bring in the new year with some style. Now I don't know where exactly everyone is from. Don't reall care abou all that. However, I do think I have a better idea. You want to kill yourselves? Fine. America is killing itself. So I'll bring out the embodiment of your values...

American Machine's music hits, and curiously he's met with some disapproval. Michaels posits that perhaps the crowd was looking for someone else. Garcia agrees, that Christian Faith would have been a man to shut Gilmore up.

ANGRY GILMORE (insert photos here)

and

AMERICAN MACHINE (insert photos here)

Gilmore actually lets Machine get in some moves. Maybe testing him out, perhaps a touch of mockery. There's an underlying seriousness to the two competitors; Machine isn't taking this match lightly, and Gilmore...doesn't mess around.

A nice clothesline rebounding off the ropes floors Gilmore, and Machine gets a small pop from the crowd. Instead of going off the turnbuckle or working on the mat, Angry's able to get up. He's pissed.

It's not a squash, still. It takes some time for either man to put the other away, the resilience of the duo is put on display. The Machine of the USA, however, soon falls to Anger Management, and this calms down the Gilmore.

Angry d. Machine, 72

~~

GITARRRRRRR RIIIIYAAAAAFFFFFFFF

IT'S JACK BRUCE! THE CROWD GOES WILD!

He's backstage, actually, being interviewed byITDOESN'TMATTER.

Bruce: After last year...last year, the worst year of my life. Couldn't have gone worse. All that work, that struggle, that time, and no payoff. You don't rehearse for a year just to miss the concert. You can't...can't do that to me.

Jack adjusts his sunglasses, leans his head back. Thinks.

Bruce: I got a chance tonight to make that change. Eric Eisen...man, I don't know what to say. You're the reason I don't have that title you took from me. You're the cause of all my pain. Tonight I get to pay you back. I hope I can make you regret being born. Or at least entering this business. Now, we have another participant.

Crowd pop for Rich Money.

Bruce: I'm also pretty speechless about you, Rich. Accused you of being what Eric is. Have to say I'm sorry about that. Looks can be deceiving, especially when you have sunglasses on.

Crowd pop for the removal of sunglasses, then. Bruce looks into the camera.

Bruce: It would be really sweet if we could put this behind us. Ally up, beat down the boss's son. But that still leaves the question of who's going to take home the belt. I'd lay claim, being the last champion, but something tells me you won't take that. I'd buy it off you, but...well, I'm not exactly down with that style. And I don't think I'd have enough, even if I was. So Rich...here's to a match.

A parting shot as Jack turns, puts back on his glasses, and walks on.

~~

Somewhat amusing: we have Brandon James entering with that fine piece of *punches Jerry does Ana*. Then Joe Sexy, making da ladies swoon.

And Everest.

BRANDON JAMES (insert photos here)

and

JOE SEXY (insert photos here)

and

EVEREST (insert photos here)

Everest sticks out like a sore thumb. A sore, white-haired thumb. Gross. He's a little wary to duel with the young guys, and it looks like they'll oblige.

James takes it to Sexy, who looked like he wanted to give it to Emma. Take your eyes off the big guy and bad things happen. Out the ring he goes. Everest looks to take on Brandon, but James is ready. Well, is by the time he turns around to stare at Everest's punch. It hurts, maybe, but not enough to stop a throw over the ropes ONTO JOE OH GOD THAT'S GOTTA HURT!

A bit of former animalism in Brandon's yell; he's content to let his foes re-enter, and Joe, curiously, is the first to answer the call. Peter notes that Emma is returning back to her corner, and perhaps she decided to kick an old man when he's down.

Good work between the younger, angry men. Brandon floors Joe with a powerslam, a suplex, but can't keep him down. A whip to the ropes-Joe falls? Oh, it's Everest!

The triple threat must come to an end, and it does. Ha. Everest is out following a creepy One Night Stand (directed at Chase, notes Garcia), but Brandon is ready with a brutal spear, pinning his rival.

Brandon James d. Sexy, Everest to retain the SWF NA Champship, 67

~~

IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIME! Rich Money, holding plenty of money, enters first. He throws out the dollar or two-not a drop out of his bucket, certainly-and smiles a nice little sneer. Weird that the crowd likes him, but hey, that's the business. The former champion elicits the largest pop of the night with his entrance, tie-dyed shirt and bandana holding back a currently-happy-yet-determined man. And then, Eric Eisen. Why is he out here? We don't know. We don't care. Or at least the crowd doesn't. They don't want him here and it's clear he can hear them, the way he's smiling.

RICH MONEY (insert photos here)

and

JACK BRUCE (insert photos here)

and

ERIC EISEN (insert photos here)

Jack charges just as the bell rings, and it looks like there's just a bit of frustration. Rich stands back, leaning against a far turnbuckle. It's not like Eric or Jack care, not right now. The crowd eats up the brawl as the minutes tick by. 4 minutes, actually, before Rich decides to break things up. He holds apart Bruce, Eisen, talking to them, trying to-oh! He wanted a shot at Eric himself!

That alliance to which Jack previously alluded seems to be in play here. A double clothesline soon followed by a top-rope elbow, a submission-Jack makes sure that Rich isn't looking for the win, though. Eric is soon ejected from the ring as the friends? hi-five.

And Rich grabs Jack's hand, pulls him in, and hits a suplex. The man blessed with money looks to take the title as he grounds Bruce. Some mat-work, a counter, and the two face-off. Jack doesn't seem too perturbed, as this was expected, and turns to find Eisen standing.

Jack dives over the second rope, and...crashes. Eric dodges, helping the man he tricked into the barricade. So it's a Money-Eisen main event, as Jack looks to be out of it.

Ticking well into the 15th minute, Eisen looks to be on the ropes, figuratively. Ah, no, literally now, as Rich lays in some punches, whip into the other side, and...back body drop! Celebration! Rich hits a Bank Roll, just for fun, and starts a bit of celebration. Satisfied with himself, pleased with what he's done, Rich leans again back against a turnbuckle, waiting for Eric to rise.

Speaking of rising, Jack's back, making his presence known by flying off a corner onto the downed Eric. A pin, and Rich breaks it up quickly. Bruce and Money argue over the downed opponent, shoving and livid with the pin/breaking of the pin. Fortunately, that soon ends. Well, it ends by Eric slamming a fist in between both opponents' legs, to be accurate.

Now there's more arguing, this time between the ref and Eric. A cover on Money, a delayed count, a break. Now Jack, and Jack kicks out with a passion. The move worked, the momentum shifted, but it's not yet over.

20 minutes now, 20 minutes and everyone's looking to end it. Eisen drops Money with The Supremacy, goes for the pin, then finds himself lifted up by Jack. NEW YORK MINUTE! PINFALL! NEW CHAMPION!!!!!

Jack Bruce d. Eisen ©, Money to become NEW SWF World Heavyweight Champ, 79

~~

What color is post-match stuffffff?

Why not send the fans home happy? Christian Faith comes to the ring, clear fan favorite, and for those of you that saw this live, really live, thumbs up. He's enjoying the atmosphere, loves the crowd, and...lights out.

Oh. ****. It's Vengeance. Skull appears onscreen, skull appears on the dark stage, and the lights come back on as he stalks to the ring.

CHRISTIAN FAITH (insert photos here)

and

VENGEANCE (insert photos here)

Admittedly, maybe Vengeance isn't the best suite for a post-match show. He's a man who beats people down, doesn't take crap. Faith? Faith's awesome here, and while it's an even match, he shows why he's king of SWF.

A Test of Faith leaves the crowd standing, cheering, hoping for the tap out, but it's short-lived. Vengeance stands back up, glares at Faith, then drags a thumb across Christian's neck. Smiling, Christian backs off, and eggs Vengeance into a charge.

Fortunately for our fans, Faith has the wherewithall to slam the charged skull into the turnbuckle, stunning him. A trip, ascent, LEAP OF FAITH! YES!

Faith d. Vengeance, 61

Overall: 75. Killed popularity. Over-used American Machine. Promos suck.

~~~

Notes:

-WHAT THE HELL JOE SEXY IS OLDER THAN EVEREST?

-I just realized that I assumed my Jack Bruce had the render Phantom Stranger's does. He doesn't. HE DOESN'T HAVE SUNGLASSES.

-I set the ME to end by DQ. It's a triple threat. Had to think about that for a bit as I saw the results.

-Runaway was off his game (meh) and Everest was tired. I think it was a twenty minute match or so. Oops.

-That was a horrible show. Hm...I'll need to plan some things.

Please give me feedback, especially clerical things.

Was the format readable? More/less detail preferred (I'll modify as I see fit, mind)? Do I need to emphasive storylines more or less? Grades at the end, or where they are now? Give me pictures so I can put them in >_>

Oh, and yeah, did you like the show blah blah blah. I felt like it sucked :/

Not that bad, I suppose. Not excellent, but not bad.

There's a qay to quantify the results of a show now. It helps with determining one's popularity. I'm not sure how it works-probably has to do with some manner of polling-but my first SWF show got a 75/100. Apparently I needed about 5 more points to make everyone...neutral, I guess. Whatever all that means.

There are two views regarding one's starting time in a promotion. Some say you need to start big; prove that you have the ability, even if by chance, to really wow the crowd, pump up the popularity...to matter, effectively. I certainly haven't done that. I recognize the idea behind this view; it's similar to why one shows up for work on-time the first day. After 3 years, being late isn't a huge deal. Or taking a sick day, to be a bit more moral. But just starting off, there's no reputation. So you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Right now...I seem to be a little less than mediocre. I need to fix that.

The other view is that it's going to take some time for a new booker (me) to get adjusted to a new promotion (SWF). Sure, I know the feuds, I've seen the wrestlers, but one has to go behind the scenes to know...what it's like behind the scenes. So the fact that I didn't do horribly is a good omen.

Fact is, I'm not satisfied. But I'm not overly worried. I'll gradually do better, I'm sure, with some experience. Maybe this happens to be the lower part of my current ability. I hope it is.

There's something else that should probably be discussed. Expressed, I guess. We have a new World Champ. Jack Bruce was the previous champ, and instead of fighting with Eisen for...hell, at least two weeks to hit a Pay-Per-View, instead of that, he's the champ. Granted, I don't pick the winners, but I had intended a screwy finish. And forgot the rules. Mistakes like that need to be eliminated.

With Bruce as champion, though, I have plenty of choices to make. Do I turn Money heel against Bruce? Bruce heel against Money? Does Eisen stay in the title picture? I'm considering putting Eisen in the tag ranks to help out a rookie; this will also give him an (evil) ally if/when he would go back towards the title.

If Bruce turns heel, I could also pit him against Faith. Jack and Christian are currently my top draws. That's a money feud, then. Ironically without Rich Money, of course...

I'm looking for a good matchup, in any case. Something that pulls an '80', whatever that number really means. I think I have enough good talkers and charismatic superstars to pull off some strong segments. That should help. But I should get to planning the second show, two days before our first Pay-Per-View.

Archived