Cousins Wedding

machinesxe

Hey everyone would you please go vote on the link below for my cousin Cassie + JB, thye are the last vote on the page and it doesn't require you to register or anything. Please! Thanks for your help everyone. They had there wedding last year in Disney and paid for an entire cruise for the family to go on afterward and they would love to win this contest and I figured it was the least I could do since we were able to go on the cruise. Thanks in advance.

http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/

I sincerely hope that "Cousins Wedding" is meant to say "Cousin's Wedding".

Hey who are you to judge? I believe marrying cousins is still pretty common in some parts of the world. Although that show on genetic disorders in Pakistan seemed to be against it.

On a sidenote my vote just PUT CASSIE AND JB INTO THE LEAD! GO TEAM!

I voted earlier. I just wanted to say that. Also this helps my post count...count? That's repetitive, awkward, and hard to say.

Also, I didn't realize you're the guy here who made me aware of Swagbucks. Much appreciation for that.

Good luck to them.

I voted. Partly because you're a GDSer, and partly because someone who takes an already incredibly annoying name and spells it "Brettainy" really doesn't deserve to win anything, ever.

I voted earlier. I just wanted to say that. Also this helps my post count...count? That's repetitive, awkward, and hard to say.

Not to mention completely redundant. :p

Mac you're a cool ass dude. I always see you on here trying to help others (or occasionally yourself) out :)

Thats all I had to say

Love it and you guys are awesome. This is the only community I have stayed with online in the past 6 years and its cause you guys! Thanks.

Also, I didn't realize you're the guy here who made me aware of Swagbucks. Much appreciation for that.

Good luck to them.

Thank you and your welcome! Keep on swagging!

Archived