Multi-person 2011 Mod. New System.

im recruiting for DGUSA, I want to take over the world!

or find a new job

I dont think anybody has a head writer, my time might dictate if I can get to be a head writer efficiently.

Headbookers can't take other jobs.

I wanna be head booker of TNA, but since that is taken. If someone will help me practice/learn how to email a game file I will be player of TNA.. If not if TNA needs another writer i'll do that. I would play an excellent head booker and would insist on my writers to whisper their favorings in my ear and then play with their emotions.LoL!!

So...what position do you want? Ahb of dgusa is free also.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just let it be known; I have been lurking around for a couple of years, and THIS alone has inspired me to sign up and participate. Count me in. I'd care to write for TNA, but if it's filling up too fast I'll accept the highest position possible in a lesser promotion, i.e. RoH, JAPW or PWG.

This makes me hope that this game succeeds. Maybe Tew sales will boost. At least users are starting to join the forum. THis will be huge! Loooooool

On a serious side note, wwe and tna are only accepting head writers applications for now. Do not worry, it's temporary. Others teams must have the chance to complete themselfs.

On another side note: no head writers? Really? Nobody wants or likes to write? Damn!!! Some promotions have almost completed the minimum requirements. So let's rooth for this to develop even faster. We're all eager to start!

This makes me hope that this game succeeds. Maybe Tew sales will boost. At least users are starting to join the forum. THis will be huge! Loooooool

On a serious side note, wwe and tna are only accepting head writers applications for now. Do not worry, it's temporary. Others teams must have the chance to complete themselfs.

On another side note: no head writers? Really? Nobody wants or likes to write? Damn!!! Some promotions have almost completed the minimum requirements. So let's rooth for this to develop even faster. We're all eager to start!

I think most people don't want the responsibility of writing out the full show, maybe instead of a Head writer, the full writing team could collectively write out the full show. It could help share the burden.

I think most people don't want the responsibility of writing out the full show, maybe instead of a Head writer, the full writing team could collectively write out the full show. It could help share the burden.

THe head writer doesn't have to write it all alone, he can delegate to the writers. He is responsible that it is posted without mistakes and on time. So i guess you guys aren't understanding that the hed writer doesn't need to do it all by himself.

Edit: funky, you're added.

THe head writer doesn't have to write it all alone, he can delegate to hsi writers. He is responsible that it is posted without mistakes and on time. So i guess you guys aren't understanding that the hed writer doesn't need to do it all by himself.

I just assumed that's why people are signing up as writers rather than the head writer. I'm not very creative anyway so head writer would not be my type of thing.

Like you say, the reason why I want to be a player is, I like playing the game, despite not being a good writer in any way. I have quite a lot of time on my hands these days, as I am only part-time employed. Will we be communicating via MSN? (To the others of TNA.)

Like you say, the reason why I want to be a player is, I like playing the game, despite not being a good writer in any way. I have quite a lot of time on my hands these days, as I am only part-time employed. Will we be communicating via MSN? (To the others of TNA.)

Yep send your address to the team via PM to my wonderful assistant... head booker, Nathers7 :D

VEry important announcement: WWE as found itself a new headwriter (check page 1 to find out who it is) and people...apply to head writers! If not i suggest TNA and ROH to promote a writer to that position. Head Writers do not have to write it all by themselves, they just have to be in charge of making sure it comes together.

Ps: Please start joining DGUSA quickly or it will probably be shut down, as the other promotions are almost ready.

Ps2: WWe is ready to start, though we still need a couple more writers and head writers and TNA and ROH need only a head writer to start. So please get some head writers so we can give DGUSA the applications priority.

Thanks for that. Teh Showtime has joined WWE creative team as a head writer. Applications are still open for all promotions (now WWE,TNA and ROH) and we have an open application policy, wich means applications are always open. Please join and i ask the orher promotions: find head writers so we can kick this off next week. People join in so we can make this idea a success.

Ps: WWE team please send your emails to our AHB so we can all comunicate. Other head bookers contact me so we can start meating. Thanks for your time.

TNA, message me on here. I don't have MSN, and I sure as hell am not online reliably enough to chat.

Ok, might be a bit awkward though as this looks like it will take a fair bit of communication between the writing team and I don't know how that can be done quickly through this forum.

If this actually pans out, I've had an idea for a long time... No time to implement it though, so never posted it before. It might have been thought of by someone else already, but I don't recall ever seeing it (it's not huge though).

Very similar to the idea of the OP: Here it is as simple as I can put it.

It can be as little as one promotion, or as big as four (four player game). The difference would be in the title's moreso then anything else (or divisions even).

One person in charge of the Tag Team Division, Another for the Main Title, another person for the midcard single's title, one for a low card title (if there is one), and one for the Women's title (if there is one), or even a women's tag... etc.

You would get the people from the roster for a determined amount of time (be in controll of them). For example, the tag team division would stay exactly the same during this time (not card positions, but would remain as tag teams till said time is over). I always liked 90 in game days, providing you start at the first of the month. After this time period is reached, it would be time to discuss movement in the roster... Should a tag team split up and go solo (for different title's), Should a midcarder now be a main eventer?

A 30 gameday period to do these changes..... meaning, everyone stays in controll of the same people they were for the first 90 days, and transition the one's that are moving so that after the 30 days are ended, the characters will now be ready to be turned over to the deciding transition.

So now your Tag team split, one went to main event, the other to midcard title. You now have a new tag team, etc.... Allows the roster to move on, and keeps everyone with a certain amount of characters instead of having to deal with 40 (or more) people at once.

Anyways, just something I thought I would throw out there for someone with more time to think over, maybe make it better and do something with it, since it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to do anything anytime soon.

Archived