DOTM: Real World October 2011 Poll

DOTM: Real World October 2011 Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World October 2011 Poll

• WWF 1987: The New Challenge by Ritchardo
    • TNA's New Beginnings II by Nobby_McDonald
    • WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs
    • World Championship Wrestling: Where The Big Boys Play (1995) by SHaynes23
    • WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T) by Oldschool
    • Last Gasp of the AWA - 1987 by olympia

Real World DOTM nominee's:

*Remember, a vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification

excellent options this month make a tough decision and close race.

Miz winning the world title at Wrestlemania over HBK and Morrison was excellent work. Wildcat Chris Harris taking the top prize in TNA was a bold move that may prove to be totally genius in time - look forward to seeing how far Nobby will go with it as this title run is something totally different (most stick with the tried and true). I can see him riding Wildcat to a few awards Oldschool's DOTT diary is solid as always, and SHaynes continues to shine with his WCW diary.

I am sticking with my original choice of WWF 1987 mainly due to Harley Race beating Hogan after WMIII, -- it was another bold decision that could have changed the landscape of wrestling history. Add in the other storylines going on and it equals a stellar month. I look forward to seeing where Ritchardo takes us on this journey.

excellent options this month make a tough decision and close race.

Miz winning the world title at Wrestlemania over HBK and Morrison was excellent work. Wildcat Chris Harris taking the top prize in TNA was a bold move that may prove to be totally genius in time - look forward to seeing how far Nobby will go with it as this title run is something totally different (most stick with the tried and true). I can see him riding Wildcat to a few awards Oldschool's DOTT diary is solid as always, and SHaynes continues to shine with his WCW diary.

I am sticking with my original choice of WWF 1987 mainly due to Harley Race beating Hogan after WMIII, -- it was another bold decision that could have changed the landscape of wrestling history. Add in the other storylines going on and it equals a stellar month. I look forward to seeing where Ritchardo takes us on this journey.

Im agreeing w/ Olympia on this one as well... Part of me wanted to abstain from voting, because these with Final Countdowns are my favorite real world diaries over the last year or so... I actually feel bad not voting for some of the others, but like I said going to agree with Olympia's logic on this one

I'd like to say a quick thank you to all those who voted for me. I didn't start my diary out to get recognized (as you can all see from my first few shows), and honestly, I don't think I would've won if the field weren't so stacked.

Thanks again :D

Well I know you have said in the past that you do not care if you win but you earned it so congratulations!

Archived