The Original Movie Game 2.0... It's Back!!!

mad5226

Charlie Sheen will agree to terms for 175,000 dollars and the guarantee of no drug testing (this has a chance to tarnish the reputation of your company.)

Dwayne Johnson will agree to terms for 125,000 dollars

Jon Lee Hancock will make your film for 160,000 dollars

If you agree to terms with the above actors you can begin filming immediately . If you want to continue to negotiate you can post your counter offer at any time and they will respond tomorrow

I agree with the terms

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Title: Normalcy

Rating: R

Marketing: 300k

Brief Summary: An alcoholic-insomniac homicide detective, still grieving from the death of his wife and daughter, must team up with a new partner to solve the latest string of bizzare murders.

Director: Michael Mann

Actor: Orlando Bloom, lead, no perks, brief nudity

Actress: Kerry Washington, lead, no perks, brief nudity

Actor: Jared Leto, supporting, no perks

Actor: Roy Winstone, supporting, no perks

Actress: Diana Argon, supporting, no perks

Orlando bloom will agree to terms for 150,000 and no nudity below the waist

Kerry Washington will agree to terms for 100,000 and no nudity below the waist or the nipple

Jared leto will agree for 60,000

Roy winstone will agree for 45,000

Diana argon will agree for 45,000

Michael Mann will make your movie for 200,000 and the authority to fire anyone who causes issues on set

If you agree to terms you can produce your movie immediately otherwise you have to continue negotiations

Justin Timberlake has agreed to the lead role for 150,000, plus a guarantee to play the lead if you decide to make a sequel.

Nick Cannon will agree for 75,000 plus the guarantee you will allow Mariah to sing at least two tracks in the movie soundtrack (this will cost you 25,000 dollars extra in production, but will also slightly increase your movie hype for no charge.)

Christopher Walken will agree to a supporting role for 65,000 dollars.

You haven't added a director for your film.

If you agree to terms with the above actors you can begin filming as soon as you contract a director. If you want to continue to negotiate you can post your counter offer at any time and they will respond tomorrow.

I agree to all terms (putting me at 615,00 total so far)

I'll put out an offer to Paul McGuigan.

Title:Therapy

Rating:PG

Genre: Comedy

Brief summary of the movie : A husband and wife go to marriage counseling, and talk about/flashback on their dysfunctional family.

Planned Marketing: 300,000

Director: Dennis Dugan

Actors:

Adam Sandler(Lead) - James Shrouder, no perks, no nudity.

Alyssa Milano(Lead) - Rebecca Shrouder, no perks no nudity.

Steve Martin (Lead) - Dr Wright, Promised his choice of a lead in my next film or minor parts in my next three, no nudity.

Kevin James (Minor) - Uncle Tiny

Erik Per Sullivan (Minor) James Shrouder, Jr

Ariel Winter (Minor) Sasha Shrouder

((I hope I did this right))

Dennis dugan will direct for 110,000 dollars

Adam sandler will agree for 100,000 plus final cut in all scenes. (This has the potential to lead to bad blood between him and other members of the cast)

Alyssa milano will agree to terms for 70,000 dollars

Steve Martin will agree for 75,000 dollars plus the lead in your next film for 125,000)

Kevin James will agree for 60,000 dollars

Erik per Sullivan will agree for 40,000 dollars

Ariel winter will agree for 30,000 dollars

If you agree to all terms you can start producing immediately

Dennis dugan will direct for 110,000 dollars

Adam sandler will agree for 100,000 plus final cut in all scenes. (This has the potential to lead to bad blood between him and other members of the cast)

Alyssa milano will agree to terms for 70,000 dollars

Steve Martin will agree for 75,000 dollars plus the lead in your next film for 125,000)

Kevin James will agree for 60,000 dollars

Erik per Sullivan will agree for 40,000 dollars

Ariel winter will agree for 30,000 dollars

If you agree to all terms you can start producing immediately

Ill agree to the terms.

My total costs w/ marketing (including paying Steve off for the next role)= 910,000.

Balance remaining: $90,000

Title: Crossfire

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Several federal agents (notably including our protagonists Allen Mason & Samantha Anderson) are assigned to fly in Lorenzo Diploi, formerly underboss in one of the families of the Chicago Outfit and current key witness for a major case against the Chicago Outfit. If successful, dozens of members of the various families would be arrested and the Outfit crippled. To prevent his testimonial, the Outfits is planning for her “disappearance”, having dispatched one of their premier wetworks assassins, Emilio Lombardi, with a team of hitmen to handle the situation.

After a botched attempt at ambushing the detail at the airport leaves our intrepid heroes and the witness alive and on the run, we embark on a cat and mouse chase throughout much of Chicago during the night as they attempt to avoid the corralling of the team and get under proper protection.

Marketing Amount: 150,000

Director: Clark Johnson (of SWAT fame)

Leading Actors:

Jensen Ackles as the federal agent Allen Mason

Mark Pellegrino as the mob’s hitman Emilio Lombardi

Mark Copani as the informant Lorenzo Dipoli

Leading Actress: Alison Mack to play the federal agent Samantha Anderson

Supporting Actor: Claudio Castagnoli, Marco Jaggi, Chuck Palumbo, John Hugger & Vito DeLagrasso among the members of Mark Pellegerino’s team, having small amounts of dialogue but more than the extras.

I can’t imagine I have to offer any of these primarily television actors/professional wrestlers something big to get them in my movie. Or Johnson for that matter, he’s not that huge a director. Overall, this is a movie that could be described as “average/all right for a theatre movie, would have been great if it was a made-for-television-movie.”

Clark Johnson will agree to direct for 100,000 dollars

Jensen ackles will agree to terms for 50,000

Mark pellegrino will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars

Mark copani will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars.

Claudio castagnoli will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars

Allison mack will agree to terms for 45,000 dollars

All other supporting cast will cost 15,000 each.

Orlando bloom will agree to terms for 150,000 and no nudity below the waist

Kerry Washington will agree to terms for 100,000 and no nudity below the waist or the nipple

Jared leto will agree for 60,000

Roy winstone will agree for 45,000

Diana argon will agree for 45,000

Michael Mann will make your movie for 200,000 and the authority to fire anyone who causes issues on set

If you agree to terms you can produce your movie immediately otherwise you have to continue negotiations

I agree to terms with everyone EXCEPT Kerry Washington.

I will up her contract to 125,000k for one (1) ass shot of under 10 seconds and one (1) shot of both nipples for under 15 seconds. Please let Kerry know that the scenes are crucial to the movie, as she will be involved in a rape scene.

Title-Father's Day

Lead Actor-Jim Carrey ($100,000), Jay Baruchel ($60,000)

Lead Actress- Mary Steenburgen ($30,000, although not a lead, the only main actress in the movie.)

Supporting Actor- N/A

Supporting Actress- N/A

Director - Jay Roach ($150,000)

Genre- Comedy

Plot- The movie starts in 1987, with Jim Carrey made to look like he is in his early 20s. He is getting ready to go out on the town, with Michael Jackson's Bad playing in the background. In one of the bars, Carrey's character Fred, meats an early 20 looking Mary Steenbrugen, who's name is Elizabeth. Fred and Elizabeth start flirting and soon enough they head out of the bar and go get a taxi.

They are now at Elizabeth's house in the morning, with Fred grabbing his things and trying to make a sneaky escape, which he does.

Fred is now with his buddies who were with him earlier during the night before, talking about his one night stand. Fred say, "Best thing about a one night stand, is you don't have to worry about it latter."

Fred's buddies are saying Yeah, when the movie switches 25 years ahead, to present day, with Fred in his house working, when his doorbell rings. Fred opens the door to Jay Baruchel, Jimmy, saying "Hi Dad". Fred puzzles, says "I'm not your dad, I have no kids". Jimmy explains everthing about how he is his father and how he tracked him down. Fred replies, "Oh $#*!".

Fred then decides he will do father/son things with Timmy. First off teaching him how to ride a bike, a motorbike that is. Timmy keeps on failing at riding the motorbike, until his final try, where he runs over a guys foot, hits a jump, that lands him on a set of stairs, which then gets him to crash into a garbage dumpster. And more stuff.

Then one night, Timmy and Fred are out drinking when they decide to, after peeing on a cop car, buy a baseball and two baseball mits and play catch, at yankee stadium, where they break in. They get caught and are able to get into a car, on their way away from the stadium, they accidently hit the guy, who Timmy ran over with the motorbike.

A few more hiliarious things.

Timmy then gets a phone call from his mom, who tells him, she has cancer. Timmy leaves his dad and goes back to Miami. After a few days by himself, Fred realizes he's lonely and flies to Miami to be with his son. When he meets Elizabeth again, he falls in love with her.

6 months later. Elizabeth and Fred are getting married. After getting married, they are driving away and accidently hit the same guy that got hit by a car earlier in the morning.

Location- Miami, New York

Budget- Actors & Directors- $340,000 + Marketing- $300,000 + Production- $300,000= $940,000 leaving me with $60,000.

Duration - 1 hour and 37 minutes long.

I will up her contract to 125,000k for one (1) ass shot of under 10 seconds and one (1) shot of both nipples for under 15 seconds. Please let Kerry know that the scenes are crucial to the movie, as she will be involved in a rape scene.

Kerry will consider your offer and reply to you tomorrow

I'd like to get in on this if it's okay?

Film Title:

heliCOPters

Director:

Adam McKay

Starring:

Ben Stiller (Lead) - No perks, no nudity.

Jack Black (Lead) - No perks, no nudity.

Will Ferrell (Supporting) - No perks, no nudity.

Christina Applegate (Supporting) - No perks, no nudity.

Bill Goldberg (Minor) - No perks, no nudity.

Bob Sapp (Minor) - No perks, no nudity.

Claire Sinclair (Minor) - No perks, boobs

Shaquielle O'Neil (Cameo - One scene) - No perks, no nudity.

Summary:

A "hilarious" tale of two cops, working as helicopter pilots, who stubble upon a strange crash site that leads them along a plot for world domination by an extra terrestrial race.

Genre:

Comedy (What did you expect?)

Nevada

Duration:

1hr 30mins

Marketing:

$300,000

Accepted, and using the 300k minimum marketing budget.

October Raven Productions Presents...

Title- Corporate Hitman

Lead Actor- Thomas Jane as Matthew Washington aka Corporate Hitman

Lead Actor- Hugo Weaving as Randall Paul Madison

Supporting Actor- Lewis Black as Senator Beckham Marshall Jr

Supporting Actor- James Remar as Bobby Mills aka Blackjack

Supporting Actor- Tony Jaa as The Enforcer

Supporting Actress- Mila Kunis as Anne Madison

Director - Quentin Tarentino

Genre- Action

Plot- A vigilante known as "Corporate Hitman" (Jane) hunts down corporate executives in a world where greed-tainted capitalism has corrupted politics on a global level, with the help of a former private peace offer "Blackjack" (Remar). Through flashbacks throughout the story we learn the Corporate Hitman was a professional field tester and critic of high grade electronics, and after a scathing review of Aegis Global's heavily-marked handheld device was framed for murder. Hitman now has to make his living by both assassinating high-profile executives whilst stealing their money with the help of Blackjack's hacking skills. We learn further on that Blackjack was the very same peace officer that arrested and helped convict Hitman, but after learning from anti-corporate blogs that Hitman was likely set up sought to make amends by helping him get payback.

Aegis Global's CEO, the ruthless Randall Paul Madison (Weaving), whose right hand man happens to be New York senator and part-time UN ambassador Beckham Marshall Junior (Black), is planning on using his (illegal) influence to blackmail every single UN ambassador to get them to surrender all assets to Aegis Global. Madison's plan reaches Hitman's ears and he's happy to put down the man responsible for ruining his life.

His plan involves using Randall's granddaughter Anne (Kunis) as bait to draw Madison to a public place to execute him personally. This changes when Anne turns out to be anti-corporate activist... the same one who fed Hitman and Blackjack the information on Randall Madison's plans.

Blackjack and Anne stage the kidnapping, though are nearly thwarted when experimental cyborg bodyguard "The Enforcer" (Jaa) attempts to intercept them. Hitman manages to get them to safety and lure The Enforcer into an ambush of auto-LMG fire.

Pretending to be human traffickers, our heroes send a video ransom note to Madison. Madison responds by sending all his remaining bodyguards and some private police officers on his payroll to the location. When asked about concern over Anne's safety, Madison says "kill her too, this will get her nose out of my business."

Little does he know that Blackjack had planted himself as a janitor in Madison's building and wiretapped the whole place while downloading proof of Madison's misdeeds and Hitman and Anne are on their way to kill Madison as part of an internet broadcast.

Hitman and Anne storm the building, the private officers there no match for Hitman's gun-toting skills. We get a brief flashback where we learn Hitman himself was a Marine before being a consumer reporter, as his father was before him. His father's last words to him were to "Keep freedom alive, even if it means you must die to do it."

The heroes reunite with Blackjack (who just distributed proof of Madison's misdeeds all over the internet) and kill Senator Marshall on the way, but not before they run into the Enforcer again. The Enforcer shoots Blackjack and aims for Anne but Hitman gets in the way. Anne uses the confusion to sneak behind the cyborg, and jumps on it's back, taking it's high-powered pistol and using it to blow the machine's brains out. Hitman, having only been hit on the shoulder, then throws The Enforcer out the window, just to make sure.

Madison's back is against the wall, as Hitman approaches him to execute the evil CEO. Madison's last words are telling our heroes that, no matter what, "Money will ALWAYS win". Hitman replies, "Maybe. But today, you lose," before pulling the trigger.

The movie ends with Hitman carrying Blackjack into their van, with Anne behind him. Blackjack isn't sure if he'll make it, but Hitman promises to do what he can. Hitman asks if the "big finale" is set up. Blackjack can only smile before he passes out, Hitman takes this as a yes and hands a detonator to Anne. Anne kisses our hero before setting off an explosion that demolishes the Aegis building, while computers around the world play the "Hallelujah" chorus to Handel's "Messiah" as we fade into credits.

Location- United States (New Jersey, with sets to help resemble parts of New York and Washington DC)

Budget- $1m

Duration - 105 min

October Raven Productions

Budget: 1 Mil - Project Cost: 830,000 = 170,000

Movie Review: Corporate Hitman

Corporate Hitman won't be winning any awards, but it was a decent film for what it was. Quentin Tarentino did a good job of using the camera and music to get the audience to care for otherwise boring dialog. The movie itself was fast paced, but had a tendency to drag especially during the movies many flashbacks. Thomas Jane and Hugo Weaving did a decent enough job of working together, but there chemistry at times were hit and miss. The best part of the movie has the ending dialog Hitman and Madison.

Star Rating: 2 out of 5

Revenue Earned: 600,000 dollars

New Balance: 770,000 dollars

October Raven Productions now must wait until Friday to create a new film, however, they can contact new talent immediately.

Quentin Tarentino has gained a small amount of Fame after this movie. He is unavailable for any films until Friday.

Thomas Jane has gained a small amount of Fame after this movie. He is unavailable for any films until Friday.

Hugo Weaving has gained a small amount of Fame after this movie. He is unavailable for any films until Friday.

I'd like to get in on this if it's okay?

Film Title:

heliCOPters

Director:

Adam McKay

Starring:

Ben Stiller (Lead) - No perks, no nudity.

Jack Black (Lead) - No perks, no nudity.

Will Ferrell (Supporting) - No perks, no nudity.

Christina Applegate (Supporting) - No perks, no nudity.

Bill Goldberg (Minor) - No perks, no nudity.

Bob Sapp (Minor) - No perks, no nudity.

Claire Sinclair (Minor) - No perks, boobs

Shaquielle O'Neil (Cameo - One scene) - No perks, no nudity.

Summary:

A "hilarious" tale of two cops, working as helicopter pilots, who stubble upon a strange crash site that leads them along a plot for world domination by an extra terrestrial race.

Genre:

Comedy (What did you expect?)

Nevada

Duration:

1hr 30mins

Marketing:

$300,000

Adam McKay will direct your film for 175,000 dollars

Ben Stiller will agree to terms for 125,000 dollars

Jack Black will agree to terms for 125,000 dollars

Will Ferrell will agree to terms for 100,000 dollars

Christina Applegate will agree to terms for 75,000 dollars

All other actors will agree to terms for 15,000 dollars each

If you agree to the terms you may start making your movie immediately, otherwise you will have to continue negotiations.

Moving forward, can everyone please make their movie posts look like damonster. Specifically where he says exactly what he's paying for and gives an ending balance. It just makes it easier for admin purposes. Thanks!

Adam McKay will direct your film for 175,000 dollars

Ben Stiller will agree to terms for 125,000 dollars

Jack Black will agree to terms for 125,000 dollars

Will Ferrell will agree to terms for 100,000 dollars

Christina Applegate will agree to terms for 75,000 dollars

All other actors will agree to terms for 15,000 dollars each

If you agree to the terms you may start making your movie immediately, otherwise you will have to continue negotiations.

I agree. I think the costs work out at $960,000. I'll post in full tomorrow.

Title-Father's Day

Lead Actor-Jim Carrey ($100,000), Jay Baruchel ($60,000)

Lead Actress- Mary Steenburgen ($30,000, although not a lead, the only main actress in the movie.)

Supporting Actor- N/A

Supporting Actress- N/A

Director - Jay Roach ($150,000)

Genre- Comedy

Plot- The movie starts in 1987, with Jim Carrey made to look like he is in his early 20s. He is getting ready to go out on the town, with Michael Jackson's Bad playing in the background. In one of the bars, Carrey's character Fred, meats an early 20 looking Mary Steenbrugen, who's name is Elizabeth. Fred and Elizabeth start flirting and soon enough they head out of the bar and go get a taxi.

They are now at Elizabeth's house in the morning, with Fred grabbing his things and trying to make a sneaky escape, which he does.

Fred is now with his buddies who were with him earlier during the night before, talking about his one night stand. Fred say, "Best thing about a one night stand, is you don't have to worry about it latter."

Fred's buddies are saying Yeah, when the movie switches 25 years ahead, to present day, with Fred in his house working, when his doorbell rings. Fred opens the door to Jay Baruchel, Jimmy, saying "Hi Dad". Fred puzzles, says "I'm not your dad, I have no kids". Jimmy explains everthing about how he is his father and how he tracked him down. Fred replies, "Oh $#*!".

Fred then decides he will do father/son things with Timmy. First off teaching him how to ride a bike, a motorbike that is. Timmy keeps on failing at riding the motorbike, until his final try, where he runs over a guys foot, hits a jump, that lands him on a set of stairs, which then gets him to crash into a garbage dumpster. And more stuff.

Then one night, Timmy and Fred are out drinking when they decide to, after peeing on a cop car, buy a baseball and two baseball mits and play catch, at yankee stadium, where they break in. They get caught and are able to get into a car, on their way away from the stadium, they accidently hit the guy, who Timmy ran over with the motorbike.

A few more hiliarious things.

Timmy then gets a phone call from his mom, who tells him, she has cancer. Timmy leaves his dad and goes back to Miami. After a few days by himself, Fred realizes he's lonely and flies to Miami to be with his son. When he meets Elizabeth again, he falls in love with her.

6 months later. Elizabeth and Fred are getting married. After getting married, they are driving away and accidently hit the same guy that got hit by a car earlier in the morning.

Location- Miami, New York

Budget- Actors & Directors- $340,000 + Marketing- $300,000 + Production- $300,000= $940,000 leaving me with $60,000.

Duration - 1 hour and 37 minutes long.

Movie Review:

Father's Day is the first movie release from damonster studios. This movie was made for Jim Carrey who was the perfect blend of funny and serious. His work really stood out. Unfortunately, for the film Carrey was the only actor worth his weight out there. This movie had blockbuster potential, but with the cast provided it just wasn't meant to be.

Star Rating: 3 out of 5

Revenue Earned: 1,000,000 dollars

New Balance: 1,060,000

Jim Carrey has gained huge amounts of fame with this film and he will only accept a leading role in his next movie.

Jim Carrey won't be available for another movie until Friday.

damonster Studios now must wait until Friday to create a new film, however, they can contact new talent immediately.

Moving forward, can everyone please make their movie posts look like damonster. Specifically where he says exactly what he's paying for and gives an ending balance. It just makes it easier for admin purposes. Thanks!

Well I have had experience before in these games.

Forgot to name my production companey, will go with Fighting Knight Productions.

Title: Monster: A Modern Roman Drama

Rating: R

Brief summary of the movie: A serial killer must retrace his gory steps to help two detectives save the only woman he's ever loved.

Amount you plan to spend on marketing: 200,000

Director: Takashi Miike. Willingness to film nearly all of the movie as surveillance footage from a police interrogation room highly wanted.

Actors:

Anthony Stewart Head, Lead, No Perks, No Nudity

Ron Perlman, Lead, No Perks, No Nudity

Amanda Bearse, Lead, No Perks, No Nudity

Clark Johnson will agree to direct for 100,000 dollars

Jensen ackles will agree to terms for 50,000

Mark pellegrino will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars

Mark copani will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars.

Claudio castagnoli will agree to terms for 30,000 dollars

Allison mack will agree to terms for 45,000 dollars

All other supporting cast will cost 15,000 each.

To counter-negotiate, I'll pay Claudio and the other extra 10,000 each. They're basically the grunts and muscle of the film with a few lines, they're not getting thirty or fifteen thousand for that. I'll accept however the demands of the rest.

To counter-negotiate, I'll pay Claudio and the other extra 10,000 each. They're basically the grunts and muscle of the film with a few lines, they're not getting thirty or fifteen thousand for that. I'll accept however the demands of the rest.

To be fair, I didn't realize Claudio was also an extra the first time I looked at it. So. because it was my error, everyone will agree to your terms.

Respectfully to Mr. McGuigan, he is unproven in Hollywood. I offer 100,000.

Mr. McGuigan respects your courage to call him out like that. Because of this he will go as low as 110,000.

If you accept you can begin filming immediately, otherwise you can continue to negotiate.

Kerry Washington will agree to these terms for 140,000 dollars. She believes this will make her come across as sleazy and unprofessional and will no go any lower.

If you agree to these terms you can begin filming immediately, otherwise you can try to continue to negotiate.

Archived