WWE: A Change for the Best

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE RAW

January Week 4 2013

It's the last Raw before the Royal Rumble. Who will make an impact and grab momentum heading into the pay per view?

Both championship matches will be represented in a tag team match as John Cena and Daniel Bryan team up to face off against CM Punk and Danel Bryan.

The Rock and Alberto's rivalry has been brewing for weeks, tonight they step back into the squared circle.

One spot remains in the Intercontinental triple threat match at the Royal Rumble, who will grab it and step in the ring with Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler?

Also, Japanese Superstar, Kenta has been red hot lately, will that continue?

Match Key:

Kenta v. Ted DiBiase

Carlito v. Antonio Cesaro v. Lord Tensai - Intercontinental title qualifying match

Alberto Del Rio v. The Rock

John Cena & Daniel Bryan v. CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler

WWE RAW

January Week 4 2013

The Rock makes his way to the ring to kick off WWE Raw.

The Rock: Finally The Rock has come back to Phoenix. We are less than 7 days away from the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately, The Rock will not be in the WWE title match, but Cena and Punk can bet on it that The Rock will win the Royal Rumble and be come after whoever is the WWE champ at Wrestlemania.

Alberto Del Rio makes his way to the ramp.

Del Rio: Rocky, that is cute. It’s cute that you think you will win a match that his 29 other men in it. The cutest part is you think you will win a match with me in it. In fact tonight, “The Rock,” you will see tonight at The Rock can’t win a match with Alberto Del Rio in it.

-------

Ted DiBiase v. Kenta

Kenta defeats Ted DiBiase

Cole: Those two had great chemistry in the ring and it showed.

King: Kenta continues week after week to look impressive.

J.R.: He sure does, the future of Kenta is becoming brighter and brighter.

-------

Mr. McMahon heads to the ring.

Mr. McMahon: I said it last week and I’ll say it again, WWE Raw is the best show under the Umbrella. I wanted to come out and thank the WWE fans for sticking with us and making us more popular than WCW and ECW. Because of the support and because of the ratings, I was notified just before Raw went on the air that CM Punk v. John Cena for the WWE Title will be the co-main event at the Royal Rumble.

-------

After commercial, camera shows the Tag Team champs the Rhodes Scholars in the ring.

Sandow: Last week, to be honest, we took the up and coming, over-rated team of Colt Heros for granted. We took them lightly because let’s face it, they don’t belong in the ring with Cody or I. They, much like all of you in the arena tonight, are what is wrong with America. We reward people that aren’t meant to be where they should be. They should be working blue collar jobs; they should be digging ditches or lifting logs. So, because of their lack of talent, we didn’t feel the need to show up.

Rhodes: And that and that alone is the reason the Tag Team champs lost. What did we have to gain? If we win, we were supposed to win. So instead of exerting our energy, instead of wasting our time, we just went through the motions. But the Rhodes Scholars are fighting champs, and since we are good, honest people we want to challenge Colt Heros to a tag title match at the Rumble…Chris, Colt?

Colt Cabana and Chris Hero rush to the stage.

Hero & Cabana: Yes!

-------

Antonio Cesaro v. Carlito v. Lord Tensai – Intercontinental Title qualifying match

Carlito defeats Lord Tensai

Cole: And Carlito joins Daniel Bryan and Dolph Zigger in the triple threat Intercontinental match at the Royal Rumble.

King: I picked Cesaro to win this match and he has to have a bad taste in his mouth that he won’t be in the Intercontinental match especially since he wasn’t beat.

J.R.: That is what’s great and what’s terrible about triple threat matches, Carlito will take it.

-------

The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, makes his way to the ring.

Michaels: The Heartbreak Kid is back just in time! I haven’t been on Raw since the very first one when I lost in the first round of the WWE title tournament. Alberto Del Rio did some minor ligament damage to my arm and trust me he will pay for that soon enough, but I’m not an idiot and right now there are bigger fish to fry. It’s no secret that I’ve been given the nickname, Mr. Wrestlemania. The only way for me to really feel that feeling of a Wrestlemania moment is if I’m competing in the main event. The only way to guarantee that spot is to win the Royal Rumble. With that said, the Heartbreak Kid is throwing his name in the hat.

-------

Alberto Del Rio v. The Rock

Alberto Del Rio defeats The Rock after Ricardo Rodriguez distracts The Rock

Cole: What a big win for the Mexican Aristocrat.

King: Well, it didn’t come without controversy.

J.R.: While that is true King, a win is a win and getting a win against The Rock is something that can elevate your career.

As Alberto Del Rio is walking to the back, he’s met at the ramp by The Terrorists, Muhammad Hassan and Jinder Mahal. They attack Del Rio and then hit the ring to lay out The Rock.

-------

A video montage is played hyping up the WWE Title match between John Cena and CM Punk. After it’s aired CM Punk makes his way to the ring.

CM Punk: 6. 6 is the magic number. In 6 days I will show the world who is the best. I will head to the Royal Rumble with 1 objective, I will conquer that objective and I will leave the Royal Rumble with the symbol of being the best in the world, the WWE Title.

John Cena & Daniel Bryan v. CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler

John Cena defeats Dolph Ziggler by pinfall

Cole: John Cena has the momentum heading to the Rumble.

King: What a match, these 4 put on a show.

J.R.: I cannot wait until Sunday night.

After the match John Cena grabs a mic.

Cena: Punk, just like tonight, Sunday I will be a winner. I will be the WWE champ.

ECW

January Week 4 2013

With the Royal Rumble just a few days away it's tag team night in ECW.

The rivalry between The Miz and John Morrison is heating up. Tonight each teams up with 1 of the 4 men in the fatal fourway for the ECW Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Los Zetas continue to streak fear into the ECW, tonight they hit the ring for a match for the first time.

Mick Foley continues training to the Royal Rumble and much more.

Match Key:

Christian & Miz v. Sheamus & John Morrison

Tommy Dreamer & Lashley v. Mark Henry & The Big Show

Homicide & Hernandez v. Sabu & The Sandman

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London

<p>Christian & Miz v. <strong>Sheamus & John Morrison</strong></p><p>

Tommy Dreamer & Lashley v. <strong>Mark Henry & The Big Show</strong></p><p>

Homicide & Hernandez v. <strong>Sabu & The Sandman</strong></p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston & R-Truth</strong> v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#800080;">ECW</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>January Week 4 2013</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The show begins with Sheamus in the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sheamus: </strong>This Sunday, I will win the Fatal fourway match to win the ECW Title. Once I do that, I will hit the pub and celebrate my title with several pints.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Christian interrupts Sheamus and walks to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian</strong>: Sheamus, let’s pump the brakes, no one is winning that match but me.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Mark Henry runs to the ring, followed by Bobby Lashley and all 4 end up brawling.</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Camera cuts to the back where Sabu is shown walking into the arena, soon after he is attacked by Los Zetas from behind, The Sandman comes to Sabu’s aid with a pipe chasing off Los Zetas.</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The next match features the ECW Tag Champs Kofi Kingston & R-Truth against Brian Kendrick and Paul London. The champs come out first and as they are on their way to the ring Kendrick and London sneak attack them from behind.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston & R-Truth v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London</strong></p><p>

Brian Kendrick defeated R-Truth by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>After the match, Kendrick and London continue their attack of the ECW champs and don’t leave the ring until other referees come out forcing them to stop.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> That’s a big win for Kendrick and London, but for the second week in a row they attack the tag champs post-match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tazz:</strong> Joey, sometimes you have to do things to become noticed and I think that’s what they are trying to do.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Paul Heyman comes to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Heyman:</strong> I said a few weeks ago that sneak attacks would not be tolerated in ECW, and already this show has spun out of control. As far as the fight between Sheamus, Christian, Henry and Lashley, those guys actually ran into combat knowing what they were getting into, there was nothing sneaky about that. As far as I’m concerned, that was okay. Now Los Zetas have been sneaking around since we opened back up for shop, and tonight 2 of their gang bangers, Homicide and Hernandez face off against Sabu and The Sandman. Also, because I know Kofi and R-Truth will want revenge, they will face Kendrick and London this Sunday at the Royal Rumble for the ECW Tag Titles, but it will be in a tables, ladders and chairs match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Homicide & Hernandez v. Sabu & The Sandman</strong></p><p>

Homidice defeats Sabu by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well, it was the first time we see them in the ECW ring and half of Los Zetas looked impressive.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tazz:</strong> Finally we see them in a fair match, not beating up people blindly and I wish they’d stick to fights in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>A video is played of Mick Foley and Zack Ryder in the weight room. You can see that Foley is doing a bench press and he is fighting very hard to get the bar up, the camera pans out to show that Foley has a 2.5 lb weight on each side.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bobby Lashley & Tommy Dreamer v. Mark Henry & The Big Show</strong></p><p>

Mark Henry defeats Tommy Dreamer by pinfall after a distraction from Rhino.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>After the match Dreamer chases Rhino into the crowd only for Rhino to once again beat down Tommy Dreamer.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> Well for starters Tazz, big win for Mark Henry heading to the Rumble, secondly, Rhino again gets the best of Dreamer.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tazz:</strong> Dreamer and I are close friends, and I know that he wants to get his hands on Rhino and that’s why he went after Rhino when it probably wasn’t the best decision.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>ECW Television champ John Morrison is on his way to the ring for his match when The Miz attacks him from behind laying him out.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian & The Miz v. Sheamus & John Morrison</strong></p><p>

The Miz defeated John Morrison by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Styles:</strong> What a match, The Miz pins the T.V. champ</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tazz:</strong> The Miz gets the win, but Christian looked solid, he will be tough to beat at the Rumble.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Miz grabs a mic</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Miz:</strong> This Sunday, I’m going to win the Royal Rumble because I’m The Miz and I’m awesome.</p>

<p><strong>Prediction Standings</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;"><strong>ECW:</strong></span></p><p>

Destiny 2-2</p><p>

Theheel 2-2</p><p>

franticloser 2-2</p><p>

Pig. 1-3</p><p>

christmas_ape 0-4</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall:</strong></p><p>

soxfan93 3-1</p><p>

Destiny 11-6</p><p>

Theheel 16-9</p><p>

christmas_ape 27-16</p><p>

Timber 8-4</p><p>

Jaysin 5-4</p><p>

franticloser 21-18</p><p>

Psycho Sam 5-5</p><p>

Russelrules44 8-10</p><p>

guyver3 2-3</p><p>

Pig. 1-3</p>

WCW

January Week 4 2013

Just two days away from the WCW Title match at the Royal Rumble, Champion Chris Jericho and Challenger Booker-T have a debate on why they will win the title.

Last week, Vince Russo unveiled Kevin Nash as his secret assassin and WCW GM Shane McMahon has vowed to make life heel for Nash, what will he have in store tonight.

While Shane tries to makes Nash's life, hell. Paul Bearer and his Disciple have done that to The Undertaker, will the continue tonight?

Wade Barrett looks to extend his streak

And in as a Royal Rumble warmup, there will be a 20-man Rumble to determine the WCW Tag Champs

Match Key:

Wade Barrett v. ex-WCW Wrestler

Ryback v. Kevin Nash

Raven v. Rey Mystersio

20 man Rumble for the WCW Tag Team Titles

Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Epico, Luke Gallows, Shad Gaspard, Chavo Guerrero, Charlie Haas, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Low-Ki, Jay Lethal, Santino, Drew McIntyre, Titus O'Neill, Primo, William Regal, Seth Rollins, Heath Slater, Rod Strong, Darren Young.

Ryback v. Kevin Nash

Raven v. Rey Mysterio

Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Epico, Luke Gallows, Shad Gaspard, Chavo Guerrero, Charlie Haas, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Low-Ki, Jay Lethal, Santino, Drew McIntyre, Titus O'Neill, Primo, William Regal, Seth Rollins, Heath Slater, Rod Strong, Darren Young.

Ryback v. Kevin Nash

Raven v. Rey Mystersio

How does the rumble work? does the on person who wins get both the belts and then decide on a partner? if that is the case then my pick is Rollins

Ryback v. Kevin Nash

Raven v. Rey Mystersio

<p><strong>Wade Barrett</strong> v. ex-WCW Wrestler</p><p>

<strong> Ryback</strong> v. Kevin Nash</p><p>

Raven v. <strong>Rey Mystersio</strong></p><p>

20 man Rumble for the WCW Tag Team Titles</p><p>

Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Epico, Luke Gallows, Shad Gaspard, Chavo Guerrero, Charlie Haas, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Low-Ki, Jay Lethal, Santino, Drew McIntyre, Titus O'Neill, Primo, William Regal, Seth Rollins, <strong>Heath Slater</strong>, Rod Strong, Darren Young.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="franticloser" data-cite="franticloser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34693" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> How does the rumble work? does the on person who wins get both the belts and then decide on a partner? if that is the case then my pick is Rollins</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, winner picks a buddy.</p>

Ryback v. Kevin Nash

Raven v. Rey Mystersio

1st pick (last man) Shad Gaspard

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34693" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You doing a good job with this as it is quite a project to basically do 3 promotions and keep multiple angles going on wiht up to 100+ wrestlers. I like the short condenced summaries, you give good detail in a nice summary.<p> </p><p> Keep up the good work.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the kind words, I try to keep it simple and plain for the readers' sake and for mine. My biggest fear was I'd get burned up pretty quickly but I've been able to find a balance and the simpleness makes it somewhat easy. Also, I try to get way ahead in game so a lot of times I'm posting shows/previews that I wrote up weeks before.</p>

Archived