WWE: A Change for the Best

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">WCW</span></span></strong></p><p>

January Week 4 2013</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The show begins with Wade Barrett coming to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Barrett:</strong> Tonight I will continue my barrage on ex-WCW greats. In fact tonight, I will be in a handicap match against one of the greatest WCW tag teams of all time. The two are 3 time WCW tag champs and have claimed the WWF tag titles in their career as well, but tonight I will walk right through them which leads me to the Royal Rumble. I am going to be the hottest wrestler in the Umbrella and I will leave the Rumble with hardware on my mind. But first things first, bring out my opponents…</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Nasty Boys make their way to the ring</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wade Barrett v. The Nasty Boys</strong></p><p>

Wade Barrett defeats Brians Knobbs by pinfall</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Schiavone:</strong> Larry, you’ve been somewhat critical of Wade Barrett beatings old timers, but tonight he beats tag team greats in a handicap match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Zbyszko:</strong> You cannot be serious Tony, the Nasty Boys were great…in their day. Those days are over and have been over for a very long time. If Wade Barrett wants to be taken seriously, he needs to beat top level talent now, the thing that’s frustrating is that I think he can.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Shane McMahon walks to the ring</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane:</strong> Last week on WCW we found out that Kevin Nash attacked me. We found out that Kevin Nash joined forces with Vince Russo. And last week we found out that was the worst decision he could possibly make. Continuing to ruin Kevin Nash is a goal of mine and tonight he will face off against the one and only Ryback!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Ryback heads to the ring and grabs the mic.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ryback:</strong> Last week Heath Slater sneak attacked me and this Sunday I will get my revenge when I face Heath for the WCW United States title. Feed me more! Feed me more! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Nash v. Ryback</strong></p><p>

Ryback defeats Kevin Nash by DQ when Heath Slater interfered </p><p> </p><p>

<em>After the match Heath Slater and Kevin Nash attack Ryback beating him down until the road agents and officials can separate them.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Schiavone:</strong> Well, Heath Slater again making his impact known.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Zbyszko:</strong> More like he has signed his death warrant.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><p><em>

Triple H heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple H:</strong> It’s only a matter of time until my presence is felt in the WCW. I will carry WCW on my back because I’m the game. This Sunday, I will be 1 of 30 men in the Rumble match, the difference between me and the other 29 is that I will leave the Rumble as the winner and I will decide which title to go after.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Raven v. Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p>

Rey Mysterio defeats Raven by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Schiavone:</strong> 2 savvy veterans doing what they do best.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Zbyszko:</strong> You have to wonder Tony after that match, when will Rey Mysterio be in contention for another world title?</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>-------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Paul Bearer and his Disciple heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bearer:</strong> Taker, in a short amount of time, you will be out of wrestling for good. Once you are out of wrestling and time passes by, you and I will sit and chat about how I ended your career. You will thank me for getting you out when I did. It’s a few years past do, but you will thank me none the le….</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Undertaker’s music hits.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Undertaker: </strong> Paul, Paul’s friend. I don’t care what you do. I don’t care if you kill me, but my wrestling career is not coming to an end. I have many years left and I have many title reigns left, if you stand in the way…may you rest in peace.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>20-man Rumble match for the WCW Title</strong></p><p>

Winner Drew McIntyre</p><p> </p><p>

<em>After the match, Drew McIntyre grabs a mic.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>McIntyre:</strong> What an honor to be the WCW Tag team champion. What an honor to be able to knock off 19 other WCW stars and what an honor it will be to destroy team after team with my co-tag team champion….William Regal.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Schiavone: </strong> McIntyre and Regal, the WCW Tag champs</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Zbyszko:</strong> Regal is old school and one of the best and now one of the up and comers, Drew McIntrye, is aligning himself with the best.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Chris Jericho and Booker-T head to the ring for a debate.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jericho:</strong> I am the WCW Champion and I will continue to be the WCW Champion for a long , long time.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Booker T:</strong> C’mon, sucka. Can you dig it? I am WCW, everything that I’ve done and everything that I will do screams WCW. Because of that, the WCW title will be coming home.</p>

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the kind words, I try to keep it simple and plain for the readers' sake and for mine. My biggest fear was I'd get burned up pretty quickly but I've been able to find a balance and the simpleness makes it somewhat easy. Also, I try to get way ahead in game so a lot of times I'm posting shows/previews that I wrote up weeks before.

That is the way to do it, then if life catches up or burn out you have a few weeks in the can

<p><strong>Prediction Standings</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>WCW:</strong></span></p><p>

Destiny 3-1</p><p>

franticloser 3-1</p><p>

Pig. 3-1</p><p>

Theheel 2-2</p><p>

christmas_ape 2-2</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall:</strong></p><p>

soxfan93 3-1</p><p>

Destiny 14-7</p><p>

Timber 8-4</p><p>

Theheel 18-11</p><p>

christmas_ape 29-18</p><p>

Jaysin 5-4</p><p>

franticloser 24-19</p><p>

Pig. 4-4</p><p>

Psycho Sam 5-5</p><p>

Russelrules44 8-10</p><p>

guyver3 2-3</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Royal Rumble</strong></span></span></p><p>

January Week 4 Sunday</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Royal Rumble Match</strong></p><p>

30 men will enter the ring 1 by 1 until there is only 1 man left. 10 Superstars from each brand will be in the match. The winner main events Wrestlemania for the World Title of his choosing</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Title Match </strong></p><p><strong>

John Cena v. CM Punk</strong></p><p>

It will be the finals of an 8 man tournament on WWE. The winner gets the brand's most prestigious prize.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Intercontinental Title Match </strong></p><p><strong>

Daniel Bryan v. Carlito v. Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p>

These three qualified by winning their respective triple threat qualifying matches, at the Rumble they put it all on the line for the Intercontinental Title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Tag Team Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhodes Scholars © v. Colt Heros</strong></p><p>

The Rhodes Scholars were shocked when the Colt Heros beat them on Raw a couple of weeks ago. They say they are fighting champs so they put the titles on the line.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ECW World Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Christian v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v. Sheamus</strong></p><p>

All 4 of these competitors earned their spot in this match almost a month ago. They have been gearing up and tensions have been running high to see who can claim the crown.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ECW Tag Title Match - TLC Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London</strong></p><p>

Paul Heyman, tired of sneak attacks, booked Kendrick and London in a match that should favor Kofi and R-Truth, the rivalry has been brewing for weeks.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW World Title Match - Ladder Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Chris Jericho © v. Booker T</strong></p><p>

Chris Jericho won the WCW Title on the 1st episode of WCW. Booker T would earn the #1 contender soon after. These 2 WCW legends duke it out for the WCW crown.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW United States Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Ryback © v. Heath Slater</strong></p><p>

Two weeks ago, Heath Slater viciously attacked Ryback. Ryback, seeking revenge, challenge Slater to a U.S. Title match at the Rumble. They go toe to toe for the first time.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match Key:</strong></p><p>

Royal Rumble (Not listing entrants b/c there are a few surprises)</p><p>

John Cena v. CM Punk - WWE World Title</p><p>

Daniel Bryan v. Carlito v. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Intercontinental Title</p><p>

The Rhodes Scholars © v. Colt Heros - WWE Tag Title</p><p>

Christian v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v. Sheamus - ECW World Title</p><p>

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London - ECW Tag Title - TLC Match</p><p>

Chris Jericho © v. Booker T - WCW World Title - Ladder Match</p><p>

Ryback © v. Heath Slater - WCW United States Title</p>

<p>Royal Rumble (Not listing entrants b/c there are a few surprises)<strong> The Rock</strong></p><p>

<strong>John Cena</strong> v. CM Punk - WWE World Title</p><p>

<strong>Daniel Bryan</strong> v. Carlito v. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Intercontinental Title</p><p>

The Rhodes Scholars © v. <strong>Colt Heros</strong> - WWE Tag Title</p><p>

Christian v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v.<strong> Sheamus</strong> - ECW World Title</p><p>

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © v. <strong>Brian Kendrick & Paul London</strong> - ECW Tag Title - TLC Match</p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho </strong>© v. Booker T - WCW World Title - Ladder Match</p><p>

<strong>Ryback </strong>© v. Heath Slater - WCW United States Title</p>

Royal Rumble (Not listing entrants b/c there are a few surprises) Kevin Nash

John Cena v. CM Punk - WWE World Title

Daniel Bryan v. Carlito v. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Intercontinental Title

The Rhodes Scholars © v. Colt Heros - WWE Tag Title

Christian v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v. Sheamus - ECW World Title

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London - ECW Tag Title - TLC Match

Chris Jericho © v. Booker T - WCW World Title - Ladder Match

Ryback © v. Heath Slater - WCW United States Title

<p>Royal Rumble (Not listing entrants b/c there are a few surprises) <strong>Wade Barret</strong></p><p>

<strong>Daniel Bryan</strong> v. Carlito v. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Intercontinental Title</p><p>

The Rhodes Scholars © v. <strong>Colt Heros</strong> - WWE Tag Title</p><p>

<strong>Christian</strong> v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v. Sheamus - ECW World Title</p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston & R-Truth</strong> © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London - ECW Tag Title - TLC Match</p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho</strong> © v. Booker T - WCW World Title - Ladder Match</p><p>

<strong>Ryback</strong> © v. Heath Slater - WCW United States Title</p>

<p>Royal Rumble (Not listing entrants b/c there are a few surprises) <strong>The Rock</strong></p><p>

Daniel Bryan v. Carlito v. <strong>Dolph Ziggler</strong> - WWE Intercontinental Title</p><p>

<strong>The Rhodes Scholars</strong> © v. Colt Heros - WWE Tag Title</p><p>

Christian v. Mark Henry v. Lashley v. <strong>Sheamus</strong> - ECW World Title</p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston & R-Truth</strong> © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London - ECW Tag Title - TLC Match</p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho</strong> © v. Booker T - WCW World Title - Ladder Match</p><p>

<strong>Ryback </strong>© v. Heath Slater - WCW United States Title</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Royal Rumble</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>January Week 4 2013</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Royal Rumble gets underway!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ECW Tag Team Title match: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © v. Brian Kendrick & Paul London – TLC Match</strong></p><p>

Brian Kendrick retrieves the titles as he and Paul London win the ECW Tag Team Titles</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> The rest of the card is going to have a very tough time topping that exciting match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> I don’t like the way Kendrick and London act, but you have to give credit where credit is due. They are the new ECW Tag Team champs.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> They are certainly exciting and they are certainly good. What a match.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><em>

Mr. McMahon heads to the ring</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. McMahon:</strong> First starters, welcome to the first pay-per-view in the Umbrella era of the WWE! Sadly, I do have some terrible news. If you weren’t with this for our pre-show you missed this…</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Video replay is shown on the Titantron of Los Zetas viciously attacking Carlito in the backstage area. Homicide is seen saying, “If you are a Mexican and you aren’t part of Los Zetas, you get got hombre.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. McMahon:</strong> Unfortunately, Los Zetas fled the scene of the crime if you will before I could hand out my punishment. I will be working with Paul Heyman in the next couple of days to decide what our move needs to be going forward. That said, as far as Carlito is concerned, he will be unable to compete tonight. He sustained a concussion and is at the hospital now get CT scans performed. Carlito, once he is able, will get the first crack at the Intercontinental Champ whoever that may be, and we found that out now…</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Intercontinental Title match: Daniel Bryan v. Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p>

Dolph Ziggler defeats Daniel Bryan by pinfall to win the WWE Intercontinental Title</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Dolph Ziggler is the Intercontinental champ, what a win for the show off.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> The Ziggler IC reign has begun, he talks a big game, he has backed it up tonight, can he keep the success from going to his head?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> Only time will tell King, but so far the Rumble is 2 for 2 with matches stealing the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Shane McMahon heads to the ring</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane:</strong> It is no secret that Vince Russo and I hate each other. He somehow managed to convince Kevin Nash to unretired and attack me. I have made it a mission to make Kevin Nash’s life a living hell. With that in mind, Kevin Nash will NOT be 1 of the 10 WCW Superstars represented later in the Rumble match. Enjoy the rest of the show.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

WWE Tag Team Title match: Rhodes Scholars ©v. Colt Heros </strong></p><p>

Cody Rhodes defeats Colt Cabana by pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> The Rhodes Scholars said they were fighting champs and they proved that tonight with title defense number one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> It’s hard to argue with that Cole, a great win for Rhodes and Sandow.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> A step in the right direction for the Rhodes Scholars, the win wasn’t without some underhanded tactics, but a win is a win and the Rhodes Scholars are still the WWE Tag champs.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Camera cuts backstage where Matt Striker is standing by with CM Punk</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Striker:</strong> Punk, tonight ends the 8-man WWE tournament for the WWE Title, what do you think of your chances?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Punk:</strong> My chances? Are you asking me what my chances are? Striker, let me paint the picture for you. We are in Arizona tonight, we are in the joke of a major league ballpark, Chase Field. You see, my chances of winning this match are like the chances of anyone besides the Diamondbacks winning the NL West. Matt, let me remind you of something…I’m the best in the world. I have proven that year after year, week after week, day by day, but I don’t get the respect I deserve. Tonight, I prove again that I’m the best in the world.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW United States Title match: Ryback © v. Heath Slater</strong></p><p>

Ryback defeats Heath Slater to retain the WCW United States Title</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Ryback with title defense number two.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King: </strong>Cole, J.R., Ryback made up his mind that he was going to destroy Heath Slater, he did that tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> He continues to look dominant, let the man eat.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The camera fades to the locker room where The Rock is gearing up for the Rumble match. Mick Foley walks in wearing one of The Rock’s t-shirts.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Foley:</strong> Hey, Mr. The Rock. I just wanted to come ask for your autograph, you probably don’t remember me. I am Michael Foley, I’m a huge fan, we used to team as the Rock n Sock connection. Do you remember? Do you remember? If I don’t win tonight I will be pulling for you Mr. The Rock</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> You want The Rock’s autograph?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Foley:</strong> Ye….</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> It doesn’t matter what you want. Get out of The Rock’s face you hairy faced freak of nature. This is the time when The Rock prepares, this is the time The Rock puts his A game on. Do not bother The Rock, and do not get in the way of The Rock tonight. If you smell, what The Rock, is cooking.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW World Title match: Chris Jericho © v. Booker T – Ladder Match</strong></p><p>

Chris Jericho defeats Booker T by retrieving the title to retain the WCW World Title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Chris Jericho makes Booker tap to the Walls of Jericho for title defense number one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Guys, Booker is a great friend of mine, I wonder if this may be the end of the road, I wonder if he will hang it up after this.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> King, selfishly I hope not. I still love watching him in the ring, but if he does hang them up, he’s had a hell of a career. The story tonight though is the champ, Chris Jericho.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>While Chris Jericho is in the ring, Kevin Nash enters the ring from the crowd. He stares at Jericho, but instead attacks the injured Booker T and delivers a Jackknife powerbomb. Jericho then walks past Nash to leave the ring, Nash turns Jericho around and deliver a powerful powerbomb to the champ as well.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ECW World Title match: Christian v. Mark Henry v. Bobby Lashley v. Sheamus</strong></p><p>

Christian defeats Sheamus by pinfall to win the ECW World Title after Edge speared Sheamus from behind when the referee was distracted.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Christian is the champ! Christian is the champ! His peeps are going to be so happy.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> Uhm, Cole…did you not see what happened? He blatantly cheated with the help from his best friend Edge.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Why is Edge even here? He said he would be around, but I never thought it would be like this.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><em>

Camera cuts backstage where Matt Striker is with John Cena.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Striker:</strong> John, earlier we asked Punk what he thought of his chances in the WWE Title match, what do you think of your chances?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cena:</strong> Matt, you know what I’m about. I’m not going to come out here like Punk does and say I’m the best in the world, I like to do my talking in the ring. I’m not going to scream from the hilltops for respect, I’m going to earn that in the ring. I’m also not going to sit here and guarantee victory. Punk is a great wrestler and it’s going to be a daunting task, but one thing I can guarantee is that he will get my very best.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Title match: John Cena v. CM Punk</strong></p><p>

John Cena defeats CM Punk by pinfall to win the WWE World Title.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> What a travesty, Cena must have had a horseshoe around his neck, how else could he beat the best in the world?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Shutup Cole, this is about John Cena…he is our WWE champ.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> It was a close matchup that could have gone either way. If they wrestled 10 times, each one would win 5, that’s how evenly matched they are.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Royal Rumble Match</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Entrant #1: Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #2: Raven</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #3: Kane </strong> </p><p>

Raven Eliminated by Kane - Bryan, Kane, Taker remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #4: The Undertaker</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #5: Brodus Clay</strong> </p><p>

Brodus Eliminated by Taker – Bryan, Kane, Taker remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #6: The Rock</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #7: William Regal</strong> </p><p>

Kane Eliminated by Taker – Bryan, Taker, Rock, Regal remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #8: The Big Show</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #9: Jeff Jarrett</strong></p><p>

<strong>Entrant #10: John Morrison</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #11: Drew McIntyre</strong> </p><p>

Big Show Eliminated by Taker – Bryan, Taker, Rock, Regal, Jarrett, Morrison, McIntyre remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #12: Rey Mysterio </strong></p><p>

Regal Eliminated by Rock – Bryan, Taker, Rock, Jarrett, Morrison, McIntre, Mysterio remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #13: Mick Foley</strong> </p><p>

Morrison Eliminated by Bryan, McIntyre Eliminated by Mysterio – Bryan, Taker, Rock, Jarrett, Mysterio, Foley remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #14: Wade Barrett</strong> </p><p>

Foley Eliminated by Rock, Mysterio Eliminated by Barrett, Jarrett Eliminated by Taker – Bryan, Taker, Rock, Barrett remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #15: Bearer’s Disciple</strong> </p><p>

Taker Eliminated by Disciple, Disciple Eliminated by self (The Disciple came in and tossed Taker out, and went over the top rope after him for more, ss match is going on Disciple beats down The Undertaker for several minutes on the outside until road agents separate them) – Bryan, Rock, Barrett remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #16: Kenta </strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #17: Sin Cara </strong> </p><p>

Kenta Eliminated by Barrett – Bryan, Rock, Barrett, Sin Cara remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #18: The Miz </strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #19: Jack Swagge</strong>r </p><p>

Jack Swagger Eliminated by Miz – Bryan, Rock, Barrett, Sin Cara, Miz remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #20: Shawn Michaels </strong></p><p>

Sin Cara Eliminated by Miz – Bryan, Rock, Barrett, Miz, HBK remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #21: Batista</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #22: Mercer</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #23: Rhino</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #24: John Layfield</strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #25: Lord Tensai </strong></p><p>

Mercer Eliminated by Rock – Bryan, Rock, Barrett, Miz, HBK, Batista, Rhino, JBL, Tensai remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #26: Alberto Del Rio </strong></p><p>

Rock Eliminated by Del Rio, Tensai Eliminated by Batista, JBL Eliminated by Batista – Bryan, Barrett, Miz, HBK, Batista, Rhino, Del Rio remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #27: Sting </strong></p><p><strong>

Entrant #28: Tommy Dreamer </strong></p><p>

Rhino Eliminated by Dreamer – Bryan, Barrett, Miz, HBK, Batista, Del Rio, Sting remain</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #29: Triple H </strong> </p><p>

Barrett Eliminated by HHH, Dreamer Eliminated by Del Rio – Bryan, Miz, HBK, Batista, Del Rio, Sting, HHH remain.</p><p>

<strong>Entrant #30: Zack Ryder</strong> </p><p>

Ryder Eliminated by Del Rio – Bryan, Miz, HBK, Batista, Del Rio, Sting, HHH remain</p><p> </p><p>

Del Rio Eliminated by Batista – Bryan, Miz, HBK, Batista, Sting, HHH remain</p><p>

HBK Eliminated by Bryan – Bryan, Miz, Batista, Sting, HHH remain</p><p>

Miz Eliminated by Sting – Bryan, Batista, Sting, HHH remain</p><p>

Sting Eliminated by HHH – Bryan, Batista, HHH remain</p><p>

Batista Eliminated by HHH – Bryan, HHH remain</p><p>

HHH Eliminated by Bryan – Daniel Bryan wins the 2013 Royal Rumble</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> No Way! Daniel Bryan lost the Intercontinental Title earlier, he draws #1 and somehow hangs for well over an hour to win the Rumble.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> A monumental performance that will go down as one of, if not the best Rumble performances of all time</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.</strong>: And because of that, he will main event Wrestlemania. He is a member </p><p>

of WWE now, will he stay? Will he go? If so, where?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> What a show, what a night…one that we will never forget.</p><p> </p><p>

Most Eliminations:</p><p>

The Undertaker 4</p><p>

Daniel Bryan 3</p><p>

The Rock 3</p><p>

Batista 3</p><p>

Del Rio 3</p><p>

Triple H 3</p><p>

Wade Barrett 2</p><p>

Disciple 2</p><p>

The Miz 2</p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Royal Rumble:</strong></span></p><p>

Pig. 5-3</p><p>

Theheel 4-4</p><p>

christmas_ape 4-4</p><p>

franticloser 4-4</p><p> </p><p>

soxfan93 3-1</p><p>

Destiny 14-7</p><p>

Timber 8-4</p><p>

christmas_ape 33-22</p><p>

Theheel 22-15</p><p>

Jaysin 5-4</p><p>

Pig. 9-7</p><p>

franticloser 28-23</p><p>

Psycho Sam 5-5</p><p>

guyver3 2-3</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WWE RAW</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>February Week 1 2013</p><p> </p><p>

After an incredible Royal Rumble PPV last night, the WWE Superstars don't waste any time getting back into the swing of things.</p><p> </p><p>

Vince McMahon will let the Universe know what the plans are going forward.</p><p> </p><p>

John Cena and Dolph Ziggler won their respective title matches, who will step up to be their biggest challengers? Will it be each other? They square off tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

What is the status of Carlito after suffering a concussion last night? When will he get his Intercontinental Title match?</p><p> </p><p>

Batista returned at the Rumble, he is in action tonight. That and more on WWE Raw</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler</p><p>

John Layfield v. Shawn Michaels</p><p>

Batista v. Jack Swagger</p><p>

Kenta v. Matt Morgan</p><p>

Brodus Clay v. CM Punk</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WWE RAW</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>February Week 1 2013 </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Mr. McMahon heads to the ring to kick off Monday Night Raw.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. McMahon:</strong> What a night for WWE at The Royal Rumble. Between all 3 brands, the WWE had to come out looking the best. The Rhodes Scholars looked great in their title defense, Dolph Ziggler won the Intercontinental Title and John Cena became the WWE champ. It didn’t stop there though, Daniel Bryan, who lost a match earlier in the night, drew #1 in the Rumble and somehow managed to go the distance to win. Now he has to decide the week after the Elimination Chamber which brand’s World Title he will challenge for. The only bad thing that happened was that Carlito was viciously attacked by those gang bangers over in ECW. Carlito will get an Intercontinental Title match once he is healthy, but unfortunately that is not tonight as he has not been given clearance to compete after suffering his concussion. Now on to the Elimination Chamber….</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Rock heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> Finally The Rock will get his well deserved title match. Last night at the Rumble The Rock stayed in the match longer than most, and if the WWE had any credibility The Rock would be put into the Elimination Chamber match.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Alberto Del Rio heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Del Rio:</strong> Rocky, Rocky, Rocky. I think you forget, amigo, just who eliminated you. I did and I finished in the last 7 in the entire company. So let’s do the math, if I finished in the top 7 in the rumble, I’m certainly deserving of 1 of the 6 spots.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Daniel Bryan heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bryan:</strong> Del Rio, congratulations on being in the top 7, that’s outstanding. Quick question, did you compete twice yesterday? No! Did you enter the Rumble first? No! Did you last from start to finish? No! Did you win the Rumble? No! I did and I deserve a spot in that match more than anyone.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Batista heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Batista:</strong> Daniel, I want to congratulate you on winning the Rumble last night. I was one of the last 3 in there with you and I know what you brought to the table. Let’s keep in mind though, that was my first match in years. I was rusty and I still nearly won the thing.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>John Layfield heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Layfield:</strong> Batista, you are more washed up than a car through the drive thru. You are an MMA failure, that couldn’t make it in the WWE. I am a Wrestling God and I deserve a chance to show the world.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Shawn Michaels heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HBK:</strong> A Wrestling God? How many times have you been voted for match of the year? How many Wrestlemania’s have you stolen the show at? Put me in the Chamber and it will be the best show on the card.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><em>

CM Punk heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CM Punk:</strong> All of you don’t deserve anything. Last night, I was wrestling sick. I had flu like symptoms and should have still won, but Cena got lucky, yes lucky. I am the best in the world.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The WWE Champion, John Cena, heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cena:</strong> Wow, all of you want to step in the Chamber with me? Bad idea guys. The Champ is here! Punk, this is why you don’t get any respect, you don’t act like a man. You whine you don’t get respect, then when you lose you can’t handle it like a man.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr. McMahon:</strong> Ok, ok. That is enough. All of you will get your chance, except Daniel Bryan. Sorry Daniel, it’s nothing personal…just business. I can’t have you win the WWE Title at the Elimination Chamber and then use your Royal Rumble win to jump to a different brand. 4 of you will be in action tonight in 3 matches, 2 of you will be in action next week. If you win, you’re in. If you lose, your opponent is in. Punk, you’re match is next.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brodus Clay v. CM Punk – Elimination Chamber Qualifying match</strong></p><p>

CM Punk defeats Brodus Clay by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> A clutch win for the sick CM Punk. 1 win on his way to showing he’s the best in the world.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Oh please, Cole. This company is about wrestling hurt or sick and sucking it up and getting through it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> Either way, CM Punk will be 1 of 6 men in the WWE Elimination Chamber along with John Cena.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kenta v. Matt Morgan</strong></p><p>

Kenta defeats Matt Morgan by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Kenta remains red hot</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> The Japanese Superstar continues to impress</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> You have to wonder, can Kenta continue this? </p><p> </p><p>

<em>The camera cuts quickly backstage to see Muhammad Hassan and Jinder Mahal are beating down Kenta and backstage officials have to pull Hassan and Mahal off.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Batista v. Jack Swagger – Elimination Chamber Qualifying match</strong></p><p>

Batista defeats Swagger by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> Batista when he is going well can be a dominant force</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> He still looks a little rusty, but even with that rust he was down to the final 3 last night and he easily beats Swagger tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> I don’t think the question is if Batista will regain his top form, the question is when?</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Camera cuts to the locker room showing Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow walking in with their titles. Rhodes and Sandow go up to Colt Cabana and Chris Hero who are getting food from the spread.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rhodes:</strong> Well hello pals. I bet dinner would taste a little better with these WWE Tag Team titles</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sandow:</strong> I must condemn you two for an outstanding match last evening. You almost made someone remember who you were.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Layfield v. Shawn Michaels – Elimination Chamber Qualifying match</strong> </p><p>

Shawn Michaels defeats John Layfield by pinfall</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> And The Heartbreak Kid heads to the Elimination Chamber</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Any time Shawn Michaels steps into the ring he is capable of beating anyone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> You are right about that King. HBK will be a tough out at the Chamber.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>The WWE Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler, heads to the ring.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ziggler:</strong> Last night, I stole the show. I won the Intercontinental Title match over Daniel Bryan. Daniel, as Mr. McMahon said, you can’t wrestle for a title at the Elimination Chamber, so come on out here…I have a proposition for you.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Daniel Bryan comes out to the entrance ramp.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bryan:</strong> What do you want Dolph?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ziggler:</strong> I want you at the Elimination Chamber, and not just a normal singles match, Daniel. I want something on the line. I want you to put up your main event spot at Wrestlemania on the line.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bryan:</strong> No! No! No!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p>

John Cena defeats Dolph Ziggler by submission.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cole:</strong> In a champ v. champ match, it’s the WWE Champion that comes out on top.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King:</strong> Cena wins the match, but both looked strong tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>J.R.:</strong> The WWE Champion, victorious tonight.</p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>WWE:</strong></span></p><p>

franticloser 4-1</p><p>

Destiny 3-2</p><p> </p><p>

soxfan93 3-1</p><p>

Timber 8-4</p><p>

Destiny 17-9</p><p>

christmas_ape 33-22</p><p>

Theheel 22-15</p><p>

franticloser 32-24</p><p>

Jaysin 5-4</p><p>

Pig. 9-7</p><p>

Psycho Sam 5-5</p><p>

guyver3 2-3</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:#800080;">ECW</span></span></strong></strong></p><p>

February Week 1 2013</p><p> </p><p>

At the Royal Rumble Christian won the fatal fourway for the ECW Title with the help of his former friend Edge. A celebration is planned for the new champ.</p><p> </p><p>

A question looms though, why was Edge there after stating a month ago his in ring career was over?</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Heyman has strict order from Vince McMahon that he has to punish Los Zetas, how will he do so and what are his plans for the Elimination Chamber?</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Dreamer and Rhino continue to go at each other. Dreamer eliminated Rhino from the Royal Rumble, both are in action tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

One or more of the surprise entrants at the Royal Rumble will call ECW home, find out who.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

John Morrison v. The Miz - non title match</p><p>

Los Zetas v. Kane, Lashley, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth</p><p>

Rhino v. Zack Ryder</p><p>

Tommy Dreamer v. David Otunga</p>

ECW

February Week 1 2013

The show begins with the ECW champ, Christian along with his friend Edge in the ring.

Christian: As you peeps can see, I am you ECW champ. I told all of you for weeks that I would leave the Royal Rumble as the winner of the fatal fourway and have this title around my waist. I beat the bruising Sheamus, a former MMA fighter and the world’s strongest man all in the same match, just proving that I am ECW’s best.

Edge: It’s amazing what my man did. The fact he was able to accomplish all that would be amazing for just about anyone else, but for someone like Christian…it’s routine. Now as far as I am concerned, I lied to every single one of you. I never went to a doctor to see if I could compete. I’ve been given the go ahead for over a year and that has never changed. I deceived you all, it was all a part of the plan. The fact you fell for it is hysterical.

Out walks Sheamus to the ramp.

Sheamus: Hey fella, I find it a tad bit misleading that you beat all of us on one night. I did have a few pints last night, but I’m pretty sure I remember Edge interfering in the match and helping you win the title around your waist. You owe him a big pat on the back or a couple of pints at the pub. I’m a little surprised I’m not more angry than I am, maybe it’s because you two cheated, or maybe it’s because I know that I will be one of the 6 men at the Elimination Chamber and I know that you won’t hold the title long. How about you two fellas team up to face me and a partner next week?

Christian: You’re on.

-------

Tommy Dreamer v. David Otunga

Tommy Dreamer defeats David Otunga by pinfall.

Styles: Tommy Dreamer has quietly amassed a handful of wins in a row.

Tazz: Styles, you are right, Tommy Dreamer may have found the fountain of youth.

-------

Paul Heyman walks out to the ring.

Heyman: As most of you know by now, I have been in dialogue with Mr. McMahon since Sunday night. Los Zetas; Homicide, Hernandez, Camacho and Hunico, attacked Carlito. The attack left Carlito with a concussion and out of his shot at the WWE Intercontinental Title. We have discussed punishment possibilities for Los Zetas and have decided that those four will face off tonight against Kane, Bobby Lashley, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. In addition to that, in our main event tonight we will have ECW Television champion John Morrison taking on The Miz in a non-title match. While the title won’t be on the line, a spot in the Elimination Chamber will be.

-------

Camera cuts backstage where Mick Foley is going crazy. He is throwing around tables and chairs, destroying basically everything in sight. Matt Striker runs up to him…

Striker: Mick, Mick…what’s wrong?

Foley: What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Everything is wrong. Sunday, I was eliminated from the Royal Rumble in quick fashion. I was eliminated by a big hero of mine, The Rock. I am sick of being defeated, I am sick of not being good enough. I think it’s time to tap back into the Hardcore Legend, I think it’s time to put away the funny side, time to put away Mr. Socko, time to stop being Ms. Foley’s baby boy. It’s time I bring Hardcore back to my life, and it’s time to bring Hardcore back to ECW

-------

Rhino v. Zack Ryder

Rhino defeats Zack Ryder by disqualification when Tommy Dreamer interferes.

Styles: This was only a matter of time, week after week, Rhino has attacked Dreamer and we don’t know why.

Tazz: Dreamer got revenge by eliminating Rhino at the Rumble and now he gets a piece of Rhino tonight. This is just getting started.

-------

Camera plays a highlight of the Royal Rumble with a voice over on top of the highlight.

Voiceover: Last night 30 men competed in the Royal Rumble, some Superstars made surprise returns or debuts. Two of those men will call ECW home, find out next.

Come back from commercial and Jeff Jarrett and Mercer walk to the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Sunday night was just my return to the Umbrella. A lot of you I’m sure are wondering, why ECW? Why not WWE or WCW? The answer to that question is real simple, Paul Heyman. I’m a Paul Heyman guy and sooner rather than later I’ll be holding hardware.

Mercer: The reason I chose ECW was because I’m sick of TNA. I’m sick of this fake Crimson name, I feel at home here. I can go by myself, I can be myself and in a short time I’ll be kicking someone else’s ass.

-------

Camera cuts backstage where The Miz is standing by.

The Miz: Tonight will be the first step to my quest of winning the ECW Title. I was embarrassed Sunday night when I couldn’t get the job done, I had a pretty good performance but it wasn’t an Awesome one and it takes being Awesome to win titles. You know what, that will happen, because I’m The Miz and I’m Awesome.

-------

The next match features Los Zetas v. Kane, Lashley, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Los Zetas come out first, followed by Kane, Lashley and then Kingston and R-Truth together. When Kingston and R-Truth are on their way to the ring they are attacked from behind by the ECW Tag Team champs, Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Kane and Lashley have to chase them off and after a bit Kingston and R-Truth are able to make it to the ring.

Los Zetas v. Kane, Lashley, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth

Kane, Lashley, Kofi and R-Truth win by disqualification after Homicide grabs a chair and attacks Kane. This leads to Los Zetas viciously beating down their opponents.

Styles: I don’t think that’s what Heyman or McMahon had in mind when they wanted to punish Los Zetas.

Tazz: Definitely not Styles, and you have to wonder, will they punish them more severely now?

-------

John Morrison v. The Miz

The Miz defeats John Morrison by pinfall.

Styles: And The Miz will be at the ECW Elimination Chamber match

Tazz: He said tonight was his first step to being the next ECW Champ. Step 1 accomplished, but it’s the first of many steps that it will take.

Prediction Standings

ECW:

Pig. 4-0

Theheel 3-1

Destiny 2-2

franticloser 2-2

christmas_ape 1-3

Overall:

soxfan93 3-1

Timber 8-4

Pig. 13-7

Destiny 19-11

Theheel 25-16

christmas_ape 34-25

franticloser 34-26

Jaysin 5-4

Psycho Sam 5-5

Russelrules44 8-10

guyver3 2-3

WCW

February Week 1 2013

Chris Jericho defended his title at the Royal Rumble, but now the daunting task of the Elimination Chamber is on the horizon. Who will step up and force their way into the match?

Both Ryback and Wade Barrett have been red hot lately, they will both be in action tonight, can they continue their momentum?

Kevin Nash was left out of the Rumble match by Shane McMahon, because of this he attacked Jericho and Booker T after their WCW Title match to prove a point, what repercussions will there be?

And the rivalry between The Undertaker, Paul Bearer and his Disciple are reaching a boiling point, confrontation has to be coming.

Match Key:

Kevin Nash v. The Undertaker

Chris Jericho v. Booker T - non-title match

Wade Barrett v. ex-WCW Wrestler

Paul Bearer's Disciple v. Sin Cara

Ryback v. Charlie Haas - non-title match

Archived