The Road To Glory Challenge

Does this character follow the rules. I've recounted the skill points several times to be certain.

Also- should user talents be set to 0 as well?

Looks good to me. :)

You can set user talents to anything you'd like.

Yeah, would be a harsh challenge if you couldn't use your User Talents at all. You can also add them whenever you earn more of them, which is something I'm looking forward to in my game. I don't think I've ever played a game where I've earned more than 3 points for my User Talents, and I'm not 100% I've earned more than 2. :eek:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I am considering getting in on this RTG challenge. The starting promotion would be a performance and popularity are equal type of product. I think I could do really well in this setting and this would be a fun game for me.

Potential: Excellent

Skills:

Brawling: 50

Puro: 0

Hardcore: 0

Mat Work: 25

Chain Wrestling: 25

Submissions: 25

Aerial: 0

Flashiness: 0

Microphone: 50

Charisma: 75

Acting: 0

Announcing: 0

Athletics: 25

Toughness: 25

Stamina: 50

Power: 25

Basics: 50

Psychology: 75

Safety: 0

Consistency: 50

Selling: 75

Respect: 0

Sex Appeal: 0

Star Quality: 75

Menace: 50

Resilience: 100

Refereeing: 0

Performance

Babyface/Heel - 75 Babyface 25 heel

Cool/Cocky/etc - 100 brute, 100 wholesome, 100 cool

Popularity:

0 Everywhere

Fluent:

English

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34839" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Menace doesn't increase by itself, unless that's something new for 2013 (and something I haven't observed in that case) but I guess the EOY roll stuff is a pretty good point.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Menace has been able to increase since at least TEW10, but only in very limited amounts in the same way that Star Quality and Athleticism improve.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34839" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Menace has been able to increase since at least TEW10, but only in very limited amounts in the same way that Star Quality and Athleticism improve.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Seriously? I've absolutely never seen it budge even a point. Like, not even comparing it to SQ and Athleticism standards.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34839" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Seriously? I've absolutely never seen it budge even a point. Like, not even comparing it to SQ and Athleticism standards.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I just noticed that my RtG guy hasn't budged at all, though he has gained in sex appeal/star quality/athleticism... I guess it's possible I'm misremembering but I'd swear that menace has improved for some young workers as part of their early development.... though I guess it's possible it was only for some types of workers.</p><p> </p><p> Besides that, it is also possible to change through weight changes. Which reminds me that I've not set a ruling on whether people should be able to do that at any time or not. Thoughts?</p>

<p>My thought was that you could only change weight when you get a roll saying you could (so to prevent from say, going to a middleweight via roll, then dropping back down to a lightweight via the editor).</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Say I chose Giant as my weight class. If I got a roll that made me increase my size, what would happen?</p><p> </p><p>

DOUBLE EDIT: I've got a unique wrestler made in the trial version. Once I decide to get the full version, I'll play this.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s442/PsychoSamBBW/SeveStrickland1_zpsa445a7c2.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

Finishers are Vicious Running Elbow (Powerful Running Elbow), Triangle Choke and Phantom Knee Strike (Knee Strike to an opponent's head).</p>

Anyone got any reccomendations on how to get employed? I started as CZW (Using 2001 Real World Mod) And as they only had 2 shows scheduled i advanced to the 2nd after i had booked the first. Within this time they went bankrupt and i am now unemployed. Now in August 2002 i still cant get employed by any company new or old.

Ideas?

What's your reputation? If it's "very low", it's very hard to get a job, but still possible (I managed to get a job with "lowest" reputation). I don't think there is anything you can do but apply for any job offer that comes up, eventually you will be lucky to get accepted.

I suppose in regions with only a very small number of workers, you might have better chances since you have less competitors when applying.

What's your reputation? If it's "very low", it's very hard to get a job, but still possible (I managed to get a job with "lowest" reputation). I don't think there is anything you can do but apply for any job offer that comes up, eventually you will be lucky to get accepted.

I suppose in regions with only a very small number of workers, you might have better chances since you have less competitors when applying.

The rule state that it's supposed to be lowest.

But yeah, I agree. Keep trying, and you will get a job (even in a billion centuries)

The test show I did bombed horribly. Got an E.

My first three shows were E-, E-, and an E.

I just signed Kid Toma, and Hells Bouncer to be my top heels. The Architect was my top heel previously.

My top faces are Joseph Brook (user), Jack Avatar, and Ace Youngblood.

I've made $15,000 so far profit in 3 months.

FIRST YEAR UPDATE

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Dochappy/Random%20stuff/DSW.jpg

Deep South Wrestling

Founded:01/01/13

Owner:Duncan Kendall

Booker:Big Boy Starns (UC)

Size:Small

Ranking:42

Style:Old School Rasslin'

Prestige:F-

Momentum:F+

-------------------------------------------------

PRODUCT

OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'

Key Feature:Traditional

Heavy Features:None

Medium Features:Realism

Match Intensity:55.00%

Match Danger:10.00%

Women Wrestling:Division

T&A Levels:Low

Face\Heel Divide:Yes

-----------------------------

Big Boy Starns

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Dochappy/BigBoyStarnes.jpg

Before

SKILLS
-----------	
Brawling:75
Puro:0
Hardcore:10
Mat Work:20
Chain Wrestling:20
Submissions	:20
Aerial:0
Flashiness:0
Microphone:37
Charisma:21
Acting:20
Announcing:0
Athleticism:5
Toughness:75
Stamina:42
Power:68
Basics:75
Psychology:75
Safety:40
Consistency:36
Selling:36
Respect:0
Sex Appeal:0
Star Quality	:0
Menace:75
Resilience:100
Refereeing:0
Popularity:F-
----------------
PERFORMANCE	
Babyface:0
Heel:100
Crazy:100
Legit:100
Brute:100

After 1st Year

SKILLS
--------------	
Brawling:77
Puro:3
Hardcore:13
Mat Work:23
Chain Wrestling:23
Submissions:23
Aerial:3
Flashiness:3
Microphone:39
Charisma:23
Acting:22
Announcing:0
Athleticism:8
Toughness:78
Stamina:47
Power:71
Basics:77
Psychology:77
Safety:43
Consistency:39
Selling:39
Respect:3
Sex Appeal:2
Star Quality:2
Menace:75
Resilience:100
Refereeing:0
Popularity:F

PERFORMANCE
---------------	
Babyface:0
Heel:100
Crazy:100
Legit:100
Brute:100

-----------------------------------

End of Year Roll: #47. "Internet Sensation" One of your wrestlers (random roll from the list) has become an internet video hit due to a pirate recording of his last match. +2 pop for your company in every area that you already have popularity in and +10 pop for the wrestler in all areas.

Ernest Youngman was randomly chosen for this.

Roster:

Harvey Manners

Storm Spillane

Anders Thunder

Ernes Youngman

Quentin Queen

Thomas Morgan

Katie Cameron

Kali Fornia

Bradley Blaze

Josh Jones

Kirk Drury