The Road To Glory Challenge

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am loving this concept, but my promotion went bankrupt after 3 shows. I made a profit each month, but kept getting financial warnings. Should I have went bankrupt even though I had more money than I started with?

The bankruptcy system in the game is slightly dodgy (in my opinion atleast), and works by seeing if you are in debt on the same day for 3 consecutive months (or something like that, someone else can probably verify this).

So (lets say) you ran all your shows Saturday Week 2 then you are likely to be in debt on Sunday Week 2 for those consecutive months and be declared bankrupt, even if you return to a positive balance in between these dates. So its best to run shows on Sunday Week 4 so you get sponsorship straight away and don't go into debt (atleast until you aren't falling into debt anymore).

Sarah "Scarface" Sciarra, End of Year Three:

Company:

Women's Wrestling Association

Owner: Tamara McFly

Style: Super Junior Puro (Slightly modified WINNOW product)

Size: Small

Finances: $296,488 (+$168,861)

Popularity: E+ in Great Lakes

Backstage Rating: 83%

Roster:

Alexis Lee Littlefeather

Belle Bryden

Brooke Tyler

Charity Sweet

Emma May

Etsuko Arihyoshi

Eve Runcord

Gemmei Oonishi

Jaime Quine

Jillian Jarvis

Joanna Silver

Kaede Sugiyama

Kate Pryde

Maria Guest

Michelle Cox (Katherine Goodlooks)

Missy Masterson

Sarah Sciarra

Simony Sentinel

Tamara McFly

Teresa Perez

Tsuki Kawamata

Velvet Suarez

Road Agent: Reese Paige

Referees: Lois Hudson, Dale Kenney

Announcer: Samuel Curran

Color: Mac Smith

Titles:

WWA International Grand Prix (Main Event Tournament)

2013 - Tamara McFly

2014 - Belle Bryden

2015 - Missy Masterson

WWA North American (Main Event)

Tamara McFly

January 2013 - December 2014, 12 defences

Suzanne Brazzle

December 2014 - September 2015, 6 defences

Belle Bryden

September 2015 - Current, 4 defences

WWA United States (Floating Singles)

Charity Sweet

April 2014 - July 2014, 2 defences

Sarah Sciarra

July 2014 - October 2014, 2 defences

Lauren Easter

October 2014 - May 2015, 3 defences

Sarah Sciarra (2)

May 2015 - Current, 5 defences

WWA United States Tag Team (Floating Tag Team)

Birds of Prey (Fuyuko Higa and Gemmei Oonishi)

January 2013 - September 2013, 6 defences

Queens of Wrestling (Brooke Tyler and Emma May)

September 2013 - January 2015, 13 defences

Girlz Gone Wyld (Teresa Perez and Simony Sentinel)

January 2015 - June 2015, 4 defences

Queens of Wrestling (Brooke Tyler and Emma May) (2)

June 2015 - July 2015, 0 defences

The JapAm Connection (Etsuki Arihyoshi and Maria Guest)

July 2015 - Current, 5 defences

Worker:

Sarah "Scarface" Sciarra

Matches: 42

Wins: 26

Losses: 16

Highest rating: C+ (Blonde Ambition (Belle Bryden and Suzanne Brazzle) def. Tamara McFly and Sarah Sciarra, June 2015)

Lowest rating: F+ (Sarah Sciarra def. Joanna Silver, April 2013)

Popularity: D- in Great Lakes, F in Mid Atlantic, Tri-State, Ontario

Relationships:

Hatred of Fuyuko Higa

Title History:

WWA United States (2)

Teams:

Big Apple Wrecking Crew (w/Joanna Silver)

Skills:

In-Ring:

Brawling: 12 (+3)

Hardcore: 11 (+2)

Puroresu: 11 (+2)

Chain Wrestling: 13 (+3)

Mat Wrestling: 13 (+3)

Submission: 12 (+3)

Aerial: 56 (-)

Flashiness: 54 (+1)

Performance:

Basics: 51 (+3)

Psychology: 49 (+2)

Consistency: 50 (+3)

Selling: 53 (+1)

Safety: 50 (+2)

Physical:

Athleticism: 48 (-)

Toughness: 40 (-)

Stamina: 63 (+1)

Power: 27 (-)

Resilience: 100 (-)

Entertainment:

Microphone: 79 (-)

Charisma: 78 (-)

Acting: 44 (-)

Star Quality: 79 (-)

Sex Appeal: 79 (-)

Menace: 0 (-)

Others:

Announcing: 0 (-)

Refereeing: 0 (-)

Respect: 17 (+6)

Mystery Box Roll: 49. “New Year’s Resolution” You have resolved to go on a diet, go down one level of weight class. If you become a lightweight or lower weightclass you may change your style to Cruiserweight, Spot Monkey or Japanese Junior.

Size: Small > Very Small

Style: Regular Wrestler > Japanese Junior

Real life matters are preventing me from making the necessary time investment in my dynasty, so my updates are now going to be in here. Backgound note; my character was created with the Heidenreich Challenge in mind, and thus had 0% for all of his in ring skills.

Year 1

Chicago Live Action Wrestling

Money - $6,815 (+5,815)

Prestige - 16 (+16)

Momentum - 22 (+22)

Key Features - Cult and Modern

Great Lakes - 8 (+8)

Alliance - International Wrestling Revolution (ACPW, CILL, EMLL, FCW, IPW, PWS, QAW, and ZEN)

Johnny Guidotti

Year 1 Roll: “LEGEN… wait for it… DARY!” (I gained a best friend relationship with Drake Young, the only person on my roster in a suit. He here as part of a talent trade, but I will bring him in full time now.)

Brawling 3 (+3)

Puroresu 3 (+3)

Hardcore 4 (+4)

Mat Work 3 (+3)

Chain 4 (+4)

Submissions 4 (+4)

Aerial 3 (+3)

Flashiness 4 (+4)

Microphone 77 (+2)

Charisma 77 (+2)

Acting 77 (+2)

Announcing 0 (+0)

Athleticism 79 (+4)

Toughness 7 (+2)

Stamina 81 (+6)

Power 77 (+2)

Basics 4 (+4)

Psychology 4 (+4)

Safety 3 (+3)

Consistency 4 (+4)

Selling 4 (+4)

Respect 3 (+3)

Reputation 55 (+5)

Sex Appeal 77 (+2)

Star Quality 77 (+2)

Menace 75 (+0)

Resilience 100 (+0)

Refereeing 0 (+0)

Notes: Johnny has had five unscripted angles and has rocked every single one of them. He is a rock star like that. In 2013 he had a record of 1-9, which is a big part of him not gaining any overness. Also worht noting is that in the high 'Cult' atmosphere of CLAW he is heavily hated by fans.

Best Match: The Cult of Poison defeated Ernest Youngman and Johnny Guidotti - D- -November 2013

Popularity In Great Lakes

Acid II - 20

Ernest Youngman - 21

Firefly - 22

Johnny Guidotti - 0

JOJI - 13

Kevin Glenn - 14 [under a mask as General Lee]

Marvel Malloy - 15

Mitico - 22

Nigel Svensson - 1

Storm Spillane - 19

Toxin - 21 [Masked Cal Sanders]

Year in Review

Things started off with a multi-month tournament of wrestlers who have less than 3 years of experience, The Road to Glory. In the finals was El Mitico Jr. and Ernest Youngman. The original finals ended in an hour time limit draw. Youngman won the rematch in July with the CLAW match of the year. Youngman spent the rest of the year teaming with Johnny Guidotti as 'The Chicago Elite'.

Mitico on the other hand started teaming with Firefly as 'Hijos Del Destino'. The team scene really exploded in CLAW. Joining Hijos and Elite was 'The Cult of Poison' of Toxin (Cal Sanders) and Acid II and 'The American Cobras' of Marvel Malloy and Storm Spillane. After many matches an international tag team tournament was announced to crown a champion. In a tournament with teams from Japan (BRUTE Kikuchi and BISON Yano), Ireland and Northern Ireland (Lug Phelan and Gram Gorman), Canada (Davis Wayne Newton and White Angel), and New Zealand (Devilfish and Pumpkin Jack) the Cult of Poison cheat to beat the Hijos Del Destino in October. Gino Montero also appeared on the show, losing to resident racist General Lee.

Nigel Svensson and Irwin Guttman were having a technical fued over Irwin's kayfabe lack of respect, but Irwins real lack of respect led to three insidents and him getting fired before Nigel could get his big win. Irwin now hates me.

The other major stortyline is KC Glenn, under a mask as General Lee, going on a racist cleansing spree, with JOJI as target number one. Blackfire from TCW also appears here in a Native American roll. In September General Lee beat Blackfire in a 'Mask vs. CLAW Career' match. JOJI and General Lee are set for their own 'Mask vs. CLAW Career' match in January at the first anniversary show.

Top Matches

1 - Ernest Youngman defeated Mitico - D+ - July 2013

2 - The American Cobras defeated Hijos Del Destino - D - August 2013

3 - Hijos Del Destino defeated The American Cobras - D - December 2013

4 - General Lee defeated Gino Montero - D - October 2013

5 - General Lee defeated Felipe Caballero - D - December 2013

6 - Mitico defeated Marvel Malloy - D- - April 2013

7 - Ernest Youngman drew Mitico - D- - June 2013

8 - General Lee defeated Nigel Svensson - D- - November 2013

9 - The American Cobras defeated Davis Wayne Newton and White Angel - D- - October 2013

10 - Hijos Del Destino defeated BISON Yano and BRUTE Kikuchi - D- - October 2013

Power 500

KC Glenn - 422

Also worth noting, for all those who commented on my 100% Intensity and 100% Danger, there has not yet been a single injury in CLAW.

Started the challenge last night as Glory Championship Wrestling.

The gambler ended up being the owner which isn't too bad to be honest, very good in ring skills for local, small and regional.

My user Chris Flash

Once I figure out how to get paint up on Windows 8 i'll post a screen shot.

The promotion is Sports entertainment based for the moment but may slight change and evolve as time goes by.

Completed my first show which got a 20 rating, not the best but a solid start for the first few months. Hoping to press on from that the second part of the year.

Main event was The Gambler v Daredevil aero for the Heavyweight Glory Championship. ( rated 28)

From that first month I gained around $1200- pleased about but aiming to buid that up for a while and get a new road agent or main eventer towards the end of the year.

Any tips would be good as thisis my first game doing a ,0,0,0,0 game.

Main event was The Gambler v Daredevil aero for the Heavyweight Glory Championship. ( rated 28)

I hate the gambler. He took over my fed, is paying himself 1200 per appearance, and wants to be a main eventer. How can you say no to your boss??!?!?!

I'm at the end of my first year, ready to do my first "Season Finale" event after having pushed Kip Keenan and Riley McManus to the moon.

That's when I learned my first lesson for playing a 0/0/0/0 game. Workers are always looking to jump to a bigger company, no matter how great of a boss or how hard you're pushing them.

Riley McManus left my company two days before the big event. :[ I don't want to super-push my User character, but I feel like he's my only option since other people might just leave.

I didn't really get too far with this on 10, so want to give it a real go this time. I've gone for a real Sports Entertainment brawler with the eventual aim of getting to the SWF or USPW. My company is Worldwide Wrestling in America (WWA), with the preset Sports Entertainment product. Will update as I go, stats are as below.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/bennyd81/RTG/RTG_zps0f92303d.png

Edit: Sorry, just to add WWA is based in the Tri-State with Harvey Manners as the owner.

It is January 2018...and Your New Favourite Wrestling Company has just hit Regional!!

My end of year roll was 20: Add +5 to Chain Wrestling.

Richie O'Donnell updated stats

Brawl: 29, Hardcore: 14, Puro: 13, Chain: 43, Mat: 47, Sub: 18, Aerial: 67, Flash: 77

Basics: 58, Psych: 26, Consist/Safety: 82, Selling: 72, Ath: 70, Tough: 30, Stam: 58, Power: 24, Res: 100

Mic: 52, Cha: 49, Act: 52, Star: 78, Sex: 12, Menace: 0

Ref: 15, Respect: 9, Rep: 94

Face: 87, Heel: 20

YNFWC Best Match: Casey Valentine def. Ernest Youngman (C+)

Richie O'Donnell Best Match: Philippe LaGrenier def. Richie O'Donnell (D-)

So start of Year 1 I was...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/rtg1_zps39b5f1d1.png

With Variation turned on there were a few differences there, some stats went up a little and some went down. After my first year I rolled...

37. “Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh” Henry Winkler has given you the thumbs up. You can choose to add 20 points to your Cool Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to your Cool Performance rating.

Opted to push my luck and took the random roll... ended up with a 5. I hadn't added my points when I took my screen cap so imagine a score of 5 for cool now. :p

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/stuff/year1complete_zps636d2b9a.png

My company in the North West USA is in the F popularity range, probably about 7, and is up to $21,090 in money. The Gambler was my inaugural champion via battle royale because he wouldnt lose to anyone else. Which was annoying as I'd wanted Deadly Deadshot to be my champion. After growing tired of Gambler vetoing my choice of champion, and with some tweaking of sponsorship money, I brought in Bradford Peverell to be my new top babyface and he quickly rose to the be champion. Peverell has been delivered nothing short of D+ rated matches since joining and that's been giving me some great show ratings. :)

I've also introduced a tag team division... my main rivalry in the early months (pre-sponsorship tweaks) was basically The Southern Gunslingers (Bradley Braze & Cowboy Buck Winchester) against The Paratroopers. Paradigm is the leader of the group and has generally been more successful but the 2 vs 3 combinations have helped to keep those matches fresh and interesting. In August, I added some more teams and began a round robin tournament. The new teams included the rivals team of Vikki Victoria & Mark Smart (two weirdos who were outweirding each other before joining forces), The Night Terrors (Babau and Moroi from IPW), The Good Ol' Boys (Thimbleby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine) and the makeshift team of Josh Jones & a regen called Lee Mitchell, a middleweight cruiserweight who seems like he could be good. The tournament will conclude at my 1 year anniversary show... Gunslingers, Night Terrors and Good Ol' Boys will face off in a three way match for my tag titles. At my December show they faced off in singles matches with the winner being allowed to add a weapon of their choice to the match... GOB added tables, Gunslingers added chairs, Night Terrors added ladders... yup, a TLC match will be happening. :)

Other than that my main rivalry has been between Ant Man and Giant Brody, essentially a battle of strength. They have both laid claim to being the most powerful and have both more or less ended up screwing each other over to the point of hurting each other's careers. My user character ("Superstar" Robert Greene) has been stealing wins from them because of it, which is why I'm up to F+ popularity myself. :)

My anniversary show is going to be headlined with the tag team TLC match followed by the first clash of Bradford Peverell and Ernest Youngman... they've been buliding to it, including some epic arguments and brawls on the last couple of shows, with the most recent coming after a six man tag. That tag was a draw as the match spiralled out of control... fun is going to be had and I've not yet decided who is going to win each of them. :)

May Year 2 be as successful as Year 1, onward to glory for Robert Greene and BLW! :D

Year 2

Chicago Live Action Wrestling

Money - $24,849 (+18,034)

Prestige - 42 (+26)

Momentum - 43 (+21)

Key Features - Cult and Modern

Great Lakes - 18 (+10)

Alliance - International Wrestling Revolution (ACPW, CILL, EMLL, FCW, IPW, SAISHO, QAW, XWA, and ZEN)

Johnny Guidotti

Year 1 Roll: “LEGEN… wait for it… DARY!” (I gained a best friend relationship with Drake Young, the only person on my roster in a suit. He was here as part of a talent trade, but I will bring him in full time now.)

Year 2 Roll: “It’s Not Arrogance If You Can Back It Up” (Rather than taking 20 I rolled...and got 14 added to my cocky skill.)

Brawling 7 (+4)

Puroresu 8 (+5)

Hardcore 7 (+3)

Mat Work 7 (+4)

Chain 8 (+4)

Submissions 8 (+4)

Aerial 8 (+5)

Flashiness 8 (+4)

Microphone 79 (+2)

Charisma 78 (+1)

Acting 78 (+1)

Announcing 0 (+0)

Athleticism 81 (+2)

Toughness 79 (+2)

Stamina 81 (+0)

Power 77 (+0)

Basics 8 (+4)

Psychology 8 (+4)

Safety 7 (+4)

Consistency 7 (+3)

Selling 8 (+4)

Respect 6 (+3)

Reputation 70 (+15)

Sex Appeal 79 (+2)

Star Quality 79 (+2)

Menace 75 (+0)

Resilience 100 (+0)

Refereeing 0 (+0)

Notes: In 2014 he had a record of 4-7, and gained no overness. Also worth noting is that in the high 'Cult' atmosphere of CLAW he is heavily hated by fans. In six of these 11 matches he teamed with his best friend, Drake Young.

Best Match: Johnny Guidotti and Drake Young defeated El Diablo and Chris Flynn - D- - September 2014

Popularity In Great Lakes

Acid II - 25 (+5) [2nd Year On Roster]

Allen Massive - 0 [1st Year On Roster]

Babau - 17 [1st Year On Roster]

Brett Starr - 28 [1st Year On Roster]

Cecil Eastman - 0 [1st Year On Roster]

Chris Flynn - 8 [1st Year On Roster]

Chucky Dorrance - 15 [1st Year On Roster]

Deaf Touch - 21 [1st Year On Roster]

Dean Waldorf - 30 [1st Year On Roster]

Drake Young - 10 [1st Year On Roster]

El Diablo - 3 [1st Year On Roster]

Ernest Youngman - 42 (+21) [2nd Year On Roster]

Felipe Caballero - 21 [1st Year On Roster]

Firefly - 28 (+6) [2nd Year On Roster]

Fro Sure - 26 [1st Year On Roster]

Hugh de Aske - 12 [1st Year On Roster]

Johnny Guidotti - 0

JOJI - 26 (+13) [2nd Year On Roster]

Kevin Glenn - 33 (+19) [2nd Year On Roster]

Marv Statler - 30 [1st Year On Roster]

Marvel Malloy - 13 (-2) [2nd Year On Roster]

Mitico - 28 (+6) [2nd Year On Roster]

Moroi - 22 [1st Year On Roster]

Nigel Svensson - 1 (+0) [2nd Year On Roster]

Storm Spillane - 16 (-3) [2nd Year On Roster]

Teddy Powell - 26 [1st Year On Roster]

Toxin - 26 (+5) [2nd Year On Roster] [Masked Cal Sanders]

Year in Review

The year started off with a bang when JOJI unmasked General Lee, revealing Kevin Glenn. This did not end Glenn's racist pursuits though. He soon roped in the American Cobras (Marvel Malloy and Storm Spillane) to assist him. JOJI, Felipe Caballero, and Xavi Ferrera took a stand though that while weak apart they perform well together, winning some six man tags and even getting a tag team title shot in the fall. In October Kevin's chapter in this feud ended as he beat JOJI clean.

The Cult of Poison (Acid II and Toxin) continued their reign with the International Tag Team Titles, which they have held 14 months with seven defenses to their name. Part of their luck has to do with the constant interference in four of their matches and a pull of the tights in another. These interferences were part of the feud between the American Cobras and the Hijo's del Destino (Firefly and Mitico). After the Hijos won a cage match in December, they are set to have another title shot in January. The October tag team world grand prix saw a finals that included The Night Terrors (Babau and Moroi), the Cult of Poison (Acid II and Toxin), and the Samoan Wildboyz (Kid Tama and Akima Brave). While the Night Terrors won they did not secure victory in their November title shot.

Debuting at the beginning of the year was the Warehouse Cru (Fro Sure and Deaf Touch) who came to try and win the annual Road To Glory Tournament, which is for workers who have three or less years of experience. Ernest Youngman won that event, for the second time, besting Kevin Glenn in the finals. After winning Youngman declared there should be a singles champion, which got the attention on Teddy Powell and Brett Starr. They battled with the Warhouse Cru and Ernest, with a final title match of Ernest vs. Teddy vs. Brett being set for August. Ernest won this after Fro interfered. Brett and Teddy both have morale and negative influence issues and are being jobbed out the door. Meanwhile Kevin Glenn has entered he title scene, earning a shot in January after beating both Fro Sure and Fumihiro Ota who took part in a two month stay (also putting over Ernest).

Top Matches

1 - Ernest Youngman defeated Teddy Powell - C - September 2014

2 - The Samoan Wildboyz defeated The Ring Generals - C - October 2014

3 - The Cult of Poison defeated Hijos Del Destino - C- - July 2014

4 - The Night Terrors defeated The Cult of Poison and The Samoan Wildboyz - C- - October 2014

5 - The Cult of Poison defeated Hijos del Destino - C- - April 2014

6 - Ernest Youngman defeated Brett Starr and Teddy Powell - C- - August 2014

7 - Hijos del Destino defeated Felipe Caballero and Xavi Ferrera - C- - September 2014

8 - The American Cobras defeated Hijos Del Destino - C- - August 2014

9 - Kevin Glenn defeated Felipe Caballero - C- -June 2014

10 - Ernest Youngman defeated Fumihiro Ota - C- - November 2014

CLAW Wrestler Of The Year

2013 - Mitico

2014 - Tied between The Cult of Poison (Acid II and Toxin) and Hijos del Destino (Firefly and Mitico [x2])

Power 500

Dean Waldorf - 468 (Also working for NYCW and XWA)

Kevin Glenn -449 (Also working for MAW)

Nigel Svensson - 438 (Also working for UEW)

Mitico - 421 (Also working for EMLL)

Babau - 388 (Also working for IPW and PWMAX)

Fro Sure - 314 (Also working for PWC and GSW)

Brett Starr - 260

Also worth noting, for all those who commented on my 100% Intensity and 100% Danger, there has only been a single injury in the two years. Xavi Ferrera in December injured his knee and will be out for two months.

I hate the gambler. He took over my fed, is paying himself 1200 per appearance, and wants to be a main eventer. How can you say no to your boss??!?!?!

Yeah your starting boss sucks. My "hack" for this is to not book them, and then give them $100 bonuses to keep them happy. Since you don't have to pay them a downside.

Learned this because Steve Flash was like $1,800 an appearance in a roster full of $300/PPA.

My first real attempt at a RTG game; and ive decided to base myself in the UK.. it's nice and quiet over here so it should give me some breathing room (that and there's really nowhere for me to move upwards to so I get chance to stick it out and have a good bash with my starting promotion..

the promotion is Midlands Wrestling Alliance based in Central England.. I think I used the 'Respect for Wrestling' preset product..

my user character is Andy Power with these User Talents;

Neg - 9

Mot - 3

Cre - 1

Lea - 6

Dip - 6

and at the start of year 1; these stats...

Brawling: 15

Hardcore: 15

Puroresu: 15

Chain Wrestling: 43

Mat Wrestling: 43

Submission: 43

Aerial: 19

Flashiness: 19

Basics: 35

Psychology: 26

Consistency: 26

Selling: 26

Safety: 26

Athleticism: 45

Toughness: 45

Stamina: 45

Power: 45

Microphone: 37

Charisma: 37

Acting: 37

Star Quality: 36

Sex Appeal: 36

Menace: 36

Babyface: 70

Heel: 30

Cool: 65

Cocky: 50

Crazy: 0

Legitimate: 65

Comedy: 50

Weasel: 0

Brute: 0

Weird: 0

Wholesome: 70

I've just completed the first year; so will compile results and then post them up with any stats improvements I've had.. and then do my first Mystery Box..

Midlands Wrestling Alliance 2013

MWA Road To Glory - [30]

MWA Gold Rush - [26]

MWA Battle Of Britain - [32]

MWA War Of The Roses - [32]

MWA Full Throttle - [26]

MWA Ambition - [33]

MWA Road To Revolution - [34]

MWA Sudden Impact - [34]

MWA Exile - [34]

MWA Blaze Of Glory - [32] *Season Finale*

MWA Insurgency - [30]

MWA Final Crisis - [34]

Title History

Midlands Heavyweight Championship

Martin Heath def. Rave in the final of 12-man Tournament [29] - 2/2013

-- def. Rave [35] - 3/2013

-- def. Trance [34] - 4/2013

-- def. Riddick Jordan [27] - 5/2013

-- def. Trance [35] - 7/2013

-- def. Rave [39] - 8/2013

-- def. Jon Michael Sharp, Rave and Trance [34] - 9/2013

Rave def. Martin Heath in a Cage Match [36] - 10/2013

-- def. Jon Michael Sharp [30] - 11/2013

Martin Heath (2) def. Rave in a Ladder Match [39] - 12/2013

Heath gets better match grades than anyone else so it makes sense it have him in the main event.. the Rave experiment was quickly pulled after Rave vs. Sharp stunk out the main event.. not sure where the title is heading in 2014.. but I imagine Heath will have another lengthy reign unless someone shows us some great matches in the coming months..

it certainly wont be Trance - who was caught in possession of hard drugs after the final show of the year.. he was promptly fired but MWA's prestige still took a hit.. I need a new heel now!

Made a steady profit each month; now sitting on $22k.. with [11] popularity in Central England..

User Character

Andy Power's 2013 record is 3 wins 10 losses.. Highest Rating was [26] against Riddick Jordan in 11/2013.. Average Rating is [19]..

Stats are as follows as we start 2014...

Brawling: 19 (+4)

Hardcore: 18 (+3)

Puroresu: 17 (+2)

Chain Wrestling: 45 (+2)

Mat Wrestling: 45 (+2)

Submission: 45 (+2)

Aerial: 22 (+3)

Flashiness: 23 (+4)

Basics: 39 (+4)

Psychology: 30 (+4)

Consistency: 30 (+4)

Selling: 30 (+4)

Safety: 31 (+5)

Athleticism: 48 (+3)

Toughness: 47 (+2)

Stamina: 51 (+6)

Power: 48 (+3)

Microphone: 39 (+2)

Charisma: 39 (+2)

Acting: 39 (+2)

Star Quality: 38 (+2)

Sex Appeal: 38 (+2)

Menace: 36 (--)

Respect: 4 (+4)

Babyface: 83 (+13)

Heel: 30

So I've had a bump in Entertainment skills without ever cutting a promo.. and have seen the biggest improvement in Stamina..

Popularity is at [4] in Central England...

Next Year will see more of the same.. sticking to 12 active workers at any time.. 4 of the original 11 have gone and been replaced.. I imagine there will be a similar turnover next year as well..

really fun game this.. glad I started it..

My end of year roll said my UC was taking soft drugs. He had the best year ever. I didn't book him any different to before but he shot up from Lower Midcarder to Main Eventer in twelve months and was ready to put the title on him and then... my next end of year roll said my UC was reformed. Now his momentum is plummeting and I can't put the title on him. That really was a good high :)

Midlands Wrestling Alliance 2014

MWA Road To Glory - [25]

MWA Gold Rush - [32]

MWA Battle Of Britain - [30]

MWA War Of The Roses - [35]

MWA Full Throttle - [35]

MWA Ambition - [39]

MWA Road To Revolution - [29]

MWA Sudden Impact - [40]

MWA Exile - [29]

MWA Blaze Of Glory - [30] *Season Finale*

MWA Insurgency - [39]

MWA Final Crisis - [36]

An up and down year; some great shows and a few stinkers. Grew to Small in March and have made huge profits each month; sat with $125k in the bank and [16] popularity in Central England.. nearly at the Spillover point..

Title History

Midlands Heavyweight Championship

-- def. Rave [35] - 3/2013

-- def. Trance [34] - 4/2013

-- def. Riddick Jordan [27] - 5/2013

-- def. Trance [35] - 7/2013

-- def. Rave [39] - 8/2013

-- def. Jon Michael Sharp, Rave and Trance [34] - 9/2013

-- def. Jon Michael Sharp [30] - 11/2013

-- def. Alton Vicious [28] - 1/2014

-- def. Johnny Highspot [37] - 2/2014

-- def. Rave [32] - 3/2014

-- def. Billy Robinson [36] - 4/2014

-- def. Curtis Jenkins [44] - 5/2014

-- def. Curtis Jenkins [41] - 6/2014

Billy Robinson def. Martin Heath [28] - 7/2014

-- def. Genocide Agent [43] - 8/2014

-- def. Suicide Agent [28] - 9/2014

-- def. Martin Heath in a Cage Match [29] - 10/2014

Genocide Agent def. Billy Robinson [40] - 11/2014

-- def. Curtis Jenkins [36] - 12/2014

I should really just keep the title on Heath; but we'll see how Genocide does for a few months.. if he flops I might give Jenkins a transition reign and get the strap back on Heath by mid-2015..

User Character

Andy Power's 2014 record is 4 wins 8 losses and a heel turn.. Highest Rating was [33] against Martin Heath in 9/2014.. Average Rating was [23]..

Stats are as follows as we start 2015...

Brawling: 23 (+4)

Hardcore: 22 (+4)

Puroresu: 20 (+3)

Chain Wrestling: 47 (+2)

Mat Wrestling: 47 (+2)

Submission: 47 (+2)

Aerial: 26 (+4)

Flashiness: 26 (+3)

Basics: 43 (+4)

Psychology: 34 (+4)

Consistency: 34 (+4)

Selling: 34 (+4)

Safety: 34 (+3)

Athleticism: 52 (+4)

Toughness: 50 (+3)

Stamina: 57 (+6)

Power: 51 (+3)

Microphone: 41 (+2)

Charisma: 41 (+2)

Acting: 41 (+2)

Star Quality: 40 (+2)

Sex Appeal: 40 (+2)

Respect: 8 (+4)

Babyface: 83 (--)

Heel: 40 (+10)

some more steady improvements to build on year 1.. 2015 should be another good year; and will probably be simmed really quickly again..

Midlands Wrestling Alliance 2015

MWA Road To Glory - [33]

MWA Gold Rush - [38]

MWA Battle Of Britain - [39]

MWA War Of The Roses - [36]

MWA Full Throttle - [35]

MWA Ambition - [38]

MWA Road To Revolution - [39]

MWA Sudden Impact - [41]

MWA Exile - [42]

MWA Blaze Of Glory - [41] *Season Finale*

MWA Insurgency - [40]

MWA Final Crisis - [40]

The second half of the year we came good; consistently getting show ratings above 40.. bank balance reads £222k and popularity in Central England is 23; 5 in the North and South.. oh, and we purchased SAW in April and pillaged some great works (Ash Campbell, Ant-Man, Kip Keenan and Going Coastal)..

Title History

MAW Heavyweight Championship

-- 6 defences

-- 1 defence

-- 6 defences

Billy Robinson def. Martin Heath [28] - 7/2014

-- 3 defences

Genocide Agent def. Billy Robinson [40] - 11/2014

-- def. Curtis Jenkins [36] - 12/2014

-- def. Trance [32] - 1/2015

-- def. Rave [40] - 2/2015

-- def. Rave [35] - 4/2015

-- def. Johnny Highspot [36] - 5/2015

-- def. Billy Robinson [42] - 6/2015

-- def. Martin Heath, Rave and Curtis Jenkins [42] - 7/2015

Curtis Jenkins def. Genocide Agent [43] - 8/2015

-- def. Martin Heath [45] - 9/2015

-- def. Kip Keenan [46] - 10/2015

-- def. Martin Heath [45] - 11/2015

-- def. Kip Keenan [44] - 12/2015

MAW Tag Team Championship

The Northern Lights def. The Elimination Agents [36] - 9/2015

-- def. Going Coastal and The Party Animals [31] - 10/2015

-- def. Going Coastal [39] -11/2015

-- def. Sharp & Heath [33] - 12/2015

User Character

Andy Power's 2015 record is 7 wins 6 losses.. Highest Rating was [34] in an 8-man tag in 9/2015.. Average Rating was [27]..

Stats are as follows as we start 2016...

Brawling: 27 (+4)

Hardcore: 26 (+4)

Puroresu: 22 (+2)

Chain Wrestling: 50 (+3)

Mat Wrestling: 50 (+3)

Submission: 49 (+2)

Aerial: 30 (+4)

Flashiness: 30 (+4)

Basics: 47 (+4)

Psychology: 37 (+3)

Consistency: 38 (+4)

Selling: 38 (+4)

Safety: 38 (+4)

Athleticism: 55 (+3)

Toughness: 52 (+2)

Stamina: 63 (+6)

Power: 55 (+4)

Microphone: 42 (+1)

Charisma: 43 (+2)

Acting: 43 (+2)

Star Quality: 41 (+1)

Sex Appeal: 42 (+2)

Respect: 12 (+4)

Babyface: 83 (--)

Heel: 52 (+12)

hopefully pushing towards Regional next year..

Chicago Championship Wrestling

Ok so I finished my first year with my performance based fed

My fed stats for the end of 2013

Size:Small

Money:24,005

Prestige: 19

Momentum: 26

Universal Champion:Greg Gauge

Top Stars: Greg Gauge (D), Cal Sanders (D), Nelson Callum (D-)

Top Rated Match:Greg Gauge dft Nelson Callum in a Cage Match (B)

Top Rated Show:CCW Night of Glory (November 2013) (B-)

Top Rated User Match:Greg Gauge and Jesse Rush dft. El Mitico Jr and Bradley Blaze (C-)

Looking ahead I know Greg Gauge is going to get poached as it is only a matter of time. He is ridiculously over in Japan (like B-), so I imagine someone over there will get him. Currently TCW is cult and the industry as a whole isn't doing that well, so hopefully the rest of my guys won't get taken. Greg and Nelson battled it out for the last half of this year and now I have been pushing Cal Sanders. So one of them will take his place. With the rest of the card I have been searching for tag team chemistry and I will start up my tag division this year, as well as add a singles midcard title.

Mystery Box: 19. "Life of a Saint"

User Stats:

Brawling: 26 (+6)

Hardcore: 16 (+6)

Puroresu: 11 (+6)

Chain 11 (+6)

Mat 16 (+13)

Submission: 12 (+7)

Aerial: 11 (+6)

Flashiness: 11 (+6)

Basics: 46 (+6)

Psychology:79 (+4)

Consistency:36 (+6)

Selling: 46 (+6)

Safety: 46 (+6)

Athleticism: 74 (+4)

Toughness: 42 (+2)

Stamina: 54 (+9)

Power: 19 (+4)

Microphone:56 (+6)

Charisma: 79 (+4)

Acting: 54 (+4)

Star Quality77 (+3)

Sex Appeal: 42 (+2)

Menace: 5

Respect: 8 (+8)

I've tweaked my product a little during my second year of my game. Went from an equal pop/perf product to one slightly in favour of performance and immediately had a show with two new top matches and my best ever show by two grades that let me win my regional battle. Seems like I'm about to become a major player in North American wrestling, which pleases me a lot. :)

In other news, GSW just died... then weeks later the Modern Japan Movement took a couple of disasterous blows as WLW died (with their final show having their best match, an A rated affair that saw Magnum Kobe and MAtthew Keith defeat Americana and Emerald Angel) which was followed the next day by GCG ditching the alliance... now it's just a pairing of EX2010 and WEXXV.... unless something significant happens that alliance is dead. :(

Still a few months left in the year, hoping to get to the end of the year and host my first King Of The Indies Tournament, it should end up being an incredible event for me. :)

So the joshi/touring experiment has been... quite successful, actually. The shows have been minimalistic by necessity, and every month on tour has been at a significant deficit, but we've never been in debt long enough for it to be a big issue. There's basically just enough of a safety net from two months off (and hence free sponsorship) to make the losses recoverable and put the company back in the black at the end of the two months touring.

WINNOW now have F prestige (wow!), E+ momentum, and F popularity in the Kinki region. With a bit of luck, that could translate to eventually hitting Small at the end of year two, but I'm very wary of regional battles in Japan...

In any case, Rei Chikanatsu was the inaugural champion until I finally caved and went a little bit back on the 'youth movement' WINNOW philosophy and picked up Tamara McFly, throwing pretty much every incentive at her to knock her contract demands to an affordable level. However she's now responsible for 8 or our top 10 matches, including our first ever C-, so I think she justifies it. Now she has the True Heart belt I can see plenty of goodness to come in 2014.

Another good pick up was Yu Hashimoto, who fell out with 5SSW midyear, giving me an opportunity to snag a solid talent and as a bonus, she's loyal to us. Current targets are steady hands Connie Morris and Otsune Tsumura (who also got let go by 5SSW), but a couple of youngsters - Lady Lotus and Killer Kass, are on the radar too.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/RTG/2014roster.png

--

Mayumi Ishida had an excellent year, aided by filling in on commentary and being wholly unashamed to push herself (she IS extremely egotistical, after all) - leaving her two time WINNOW Shooting Star champion and autopushing to main event thanks to spillover from beating Thea Davis to win the title back at our season finale in December. (Thea got very popular, very quickly thanks to a couple of tours with 5SSW). With a talent pool this shallow though, Ishida is actually a comparably good in ring worker, particularly where it comes to psychology. She also managed 40 matches in the 24 shows we ran this year, because I have no shame about utilising the pre and post shows for developmental purposes.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/EddStoneNOTBPW/RTG/MayumiDay2.jpg

-- Roll: 29. Solid? Liquid? Gas? - +5 Consistency

Brawling: 17 (+7)

Hardcore: 12(+7)

Puroresu: 13 (+8)

Chain Wrestling: 36 (+6)

Mat Wrestling: 36 (+6)

Submissions: 38 (+8)

Aerial: 52 (+2)

Flashiness: 54 (+4)

Basics: 59 (+9)

Psychology: 50 (+5)

Consistency: 63 (+8, +5)

Selling: 63 (+3)

Safety: 55 (+5)

Athleticism: 72 (+2)

Toughness: 21 (+1)

Stamina: 36 (+11)

Power: 17 (+2)

Resilience: 100 (--)

Microphone: 25 (+15)

Charisma: 63 (+8)

Acting: 26 (+16)

Star Quality: 61 (+1)

Sex Appeal: 21 (+1)

Menace: 0 (--)

Respect: 16 (+16)

So, pre bonus, that's 135 points gained, with 128 being in stats with controllable raises. Not bad at all for a first year.

Oh, plus 40 points in heel. No kidding.

Right, so anther year down and there are some interesting goings on in my RtG game. First, here are my rolls and progress so far as a worker.

Year 1: 37. “Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh” Henry Winkler has given you the thumbs up. You can choose to add 20 points to your Cool Performance rating OR use a random number generator to score between 0 and 50, adding the number to your Cool Performance rating. (Rolled for +5)

Year 2: 30. “Snow To An Eskimo” You have devoted your holiday season to training in the ring +5 to your Selling skill

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/rtg1_zps39b5f1d1.png

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/stuff/year1complete_zps636d2b9a.png

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/endofyear2_zpsae67c44b.png

I’m up to E- popularity in North West USA (where my company is based), and having popped a little higher than that in the past I’ve also got F popularity in South West USA and in British Columbia. As you can see from the last screenshot, I managed to get myself ranked in the PWH500, weighing in at 481 which is just ahead of 4C’s Champion, Davis Wayne Newton. :p

As for my company, we have been growing quite nicely. We are up to E- popularity/F+ importance at the moment following our last showm, which might see us selling out Club X on the next show as I think that’ll pop us from the 250ish people we’ve been drawing lately to a slighly higher attendance. Whether it’ll be enough to move or not is a different matter. We’re currently sitting on 30,000 in the bank and just passed two critical owner goals of not being in debt by end of 2014 and having at least 10,000 in the bank by end of 2014. Easily done, but worried about whatever new goals I’m going to get will be.

As you can see from my last screen shot, my roster has been growing a fair bit. Currently there are 25 active workers on the roster but the Paratroopers are all about to leave. My locker-room is sitting at about 90 just now and I’m going to sign George Wolfe to replace them, with his dad (Ed Monton) already being on the roster. The roster is pretty expensive so I’ve slowed my growth a little by only being able to hold one show a month for most months, though I held two in December to hold a 16 man tournament for King Of The Indies, which saw me get three of my top 4 matches so far. Day 1 saw Bradford Peverell defend the BLW Championship against Jacob Jett in a tournament match, which rated at B- and was the main event, leading to an excellent C+ rating for the show that placed us second in the most competitive regional battle in the world (vs CZCW, AAA and RMW who are headlined by owner Enforcer Roberts!). Day 2 saw a new #1 rated match as Steven Parker beat rival Ernest Youngman in the last 8, with Peverell losing to Fumihiro Ota in the final 4 equalling their previous singles encounter with a B-… Parker beat Ota in the finals, and with my season finale event BLW Two Years Later coming up in Janury, Peverell has to be feeling that the end of his championships reign may be around the corner. He’s held the belt from August 2013 to January 2015 so far but with Parker and Ota on his heels he may not be champion for long!

One of my major storylines (which aren’t essential for me) has been Steven Parker and Robert Greene (user) taking on Ernest Youngman and KC Glenn, with Dharma Gregg. Dharma came in as KC’s manager (and won Manager of the Year!) but he has been treating her badly, using her past to bully her while Greene has developed instant feelings for her, causing even more tensions between those three. Parker and Youngman have been having an epic rivalry too, screwing each other out of title shots and generally the 4 men and 1 woman have been butting heads constantly in matches that have been awesome for my user character’s development. Dharma is still with KC for now, but she’s getting sick of his antics and it seems like only a matter of time before she sides with my user character and maybe gets the chance to live happily ever after… or not, cos this is wreslting and no-one gets to be happy forever! :p

I’ve got a fairly active tag team division too, with most of the roster teaming up with someone from time to time in order to keep things going. My current and two time champions are The Night Terrors (Babau and Moroi) who lost them to The Texas Gunslingers (Bradley Blaze and Cowboy Buck Winchester) for a few months. The Good Ol’ Boys love causing trouble with tables but don’t seem able to win the belts. The Paratroopers have been jobbing for a while but were once top contenders for the belts, but they have never really caught on sadly. Fumihiro Ota and Sozen Ishinomori have been working together as “The Order Of The Dying Sun”, which has the potential to be a stable one day if I can find the right people to add to it but so far has mostly been used to make Ota look dangerous as Sozen isn’t really getting over. Ant-Man recently turned heel by costing Greg Gauge a match against Xavi Ferrera, which has prompted him to change his name to his real name and create the team of “The Lights Of The Future”, a slightly pun baesd name based on Xavi and Ant-Man both wearing sunglasses. I’ve got generic team names for Parker/Greene and Youngman/KC too, will one day change those to something better. The other new team I’ve put together is Deadly Deadshot and Mr Lucha III, who are working as “The Moving Targets” and should hopefully be fun. Deadshot was once to be my champion til The Gambler vetoed it and now he’s been pushed way down the ranks, so hopefully this boosts him back up again. If I do sign George Wolfe I’m likely going to pair him with Greg Gauge as a second generation team, they could really go places if they get the chance to work together.

In other random bits of news

+ WLW died and the next day GCG quit the Modern Japan Movement… it’s just EX2010 and WEXXV now, which is hardly an alliance.

+ My owner declared a hostility on CZCW during the year, then later in the year Enforcer Roberts with RMW declared a hostility on me.

+ Frederique Antonio Garcia is SWF World and SWF World Tag Team champion just now. He’s up to B popularity too but his psychology hasn’t improved much even though most of his other useful stats have. He’s churning out a lot of B rated matches against top guys as the SWF tread water as the world’s #1. Angry Gilmore is carrying them, being featured in the top 15 matches they had in 2014.

+ Rocky Golden is turning into a real star. 70 brawling (eh), 84 psych, 82 charisma, 100 star quality and B+ popularity across the USA. He’s one of the top 10 most popular guys in the US and has fairly regular B+/A rated matches with TCW’s main eventers.

+ Interestingly, the most popular people in the USA right now are Sam Strong (A, retired), Koshiro Ino (B+/A, TCW), Nicky Champion (B+, USPW), Eddie Peak (B+, TCW) and Steve Frehley (B+, SWF)… they are the only people who qualify as “Huge Stars” according to the filters. Jack Bruce (SWF) and Rocky Golden (TCW) are the only other people on B+ popularity in the USA just now, with a fairly large group on B.

+ Zimmy Bumfhole is carving out an awesome career for himself with SOTBPW, even having an A rated match with Xtinction at one point that I assume had to be awesome chemistry. Lucky him!

+ Donte Dunn is retired through injury with a semi-severed spinal column. He is now a road agent, though not a very good one at all.

+ BHOTWG and PGHW are both at cult, despite putting on some great shows. Given that I’m writing a BHOTWG dynasty, it’s weird to look at their booking and for it to look so random, argh!

+ NOTBPW are the company of the year again, churning out huge rated matches and shows all the time. I’m looking forward to them crashing soon, but Jared Johnson is looking like he might be able to step up and help to carry them into the future, he was also Young Wrestler of the Year for 2014.

+ BLW were Most Improved Company Of The Year, a minor note of pride for myself. :)

+ While most of the following are too big for me to hire, there are some impressive free agents at the moment, most of them due to Time Decline. The most popular ones are Aaron Andrews, Big Smack Scott, Bruce the Giant, Bryan Vessey, Enforcer Roberts, Jungle Jack, Lobster Warrior and Rich Money. Also available are The Cali Dragons, Greg Black, Buddy Garner, Remmy Skye, Acid, Art Reed, Freddie Datsun and Roger Cage… I’m so used to seeing some of them in the big leagues by now that it’s strange to see them not be signed on a written somewhere.

+ Since WLW’s demise, Magnum Kobe and Emerald Angel have been free agents. Words cannot describe how badly I want to move my game to Japan right now to take advantage of this! I could even sign The Rebellion (victims of Time Decline) to the company too and it would no doube be awesome. Sadly, I’m still at Small size so I’d have to hope a Regional or smaller company would free up a job… with GCG at cult I can’t imagine me getting a company I’d want to play until I hit at least regional. But it would be a lot of fun to get the chance to play in Japan or Mexico with this game, both areas seem very interesting. :)

Anywho, that’s all for this update. Thanks to the Recent Fortunes feature I’m not just jobbing my way up the card like I used to, which is making me push myself harder than perhaps I’m ready for. If I hit regional this year I might move to weekly shows with a big monthly one too, just to get myself some more big match experience. I should probably just fire some people from my roster but I like them too much… though this is also making it hard to push anyone as I just don’t want to hurt anyone else either, except my owner sometimes! :p

Does this character follow the rules. I've recounted the skill points several times to be certain.

Also- should user talents be set to 0 as well?

BIG BOY STARNS

Born April 17, 1981

Debut Date January 2013

Style:Brawler

Size:Heavyweight

Potential :Random

Speaks:Fluent English

Active:USA

SKILLS

Brawling-75

Puro-0

Hardcore-10