The C-Verse Rerender Project: Part Deux

Don Henderson with the hat is awesome. Glad you gave it a shot, because it worked out perfectly in my opinion.

That's awesome! The Bar Room Brawlers are coming! Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for yours :) Thanks Iceisle, I thought Henderson came out really well too (I may even use him myself!). The hats work much better with shorter hair (especially on the sides. Peak is ok, but I think that's about the best I could get and have him still have hair (I tried making his hair invisible but with that style of hat it was too noticeable. A cowboy hat or something bigger would have his it more).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had some time last night so I gave the hats a go. I messed around with the scaling of the hair and such and, while it's not perfect, it looks a hell of a lot better than past tries with hats and hair I've done:

those are awesome!

Man I love this Shane Sneer!!!!! Completely different than the original but SO full of life and character. Man seriously. I like the one where he is snarling the most but holy crap thats awesome!

The snarl is a supposed to be a "disgusted" look using a preset expression. But his name is Sneer, so....

He starts the game at like age 60 I think and I figured he was the kind of guy who would color his hair shoe polish black with the cheesy stache and soul patch and burns. He kinda looks like Marc Maron now that I look at him :)

This is great! I absolutely love the 2nd render!

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

Absolutely love that Ross Henry, shipshirt! Gotta be my favorite render you've done. Great work on these last few batches overall, though.

Thanks, man! I wish I could do masked renders as well as you. That mask is no longer for sale, unfortunately. I even contacted the creator of it lol

Speaking of Ross...I created him with Genesis. Genesis and G2 are good for some renders but I don't feel I can get the real differences and unique qualities of M4 and I find myself going back to it 90% of the time. Do any of you other renderers find that? M4 is like the perfect model to me.

This render belongs to J Silver and all effort really goes to him. However the render was yet unclaimed as any specific character so I slapped a Gi on him and attributed him to Oleg Dorosklov.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/OlegDorosklov.jpg

This render belongs to J Silver and all effort really goes to him. However the render was yet unclaimed as any specific character so I slapped a Gi on him and attributed him to Oleg Dorosklov.

All hail the Olympic Champion! Great job!

I always sign him because I always feel he has potential to be awesome, but his render always stops me from really committing to him. That just changed. Great work!

Finally a re-rendered Texas Hangman! Not I'm gonna hire him, but it's a lot more tempting now, at least. :p

Also loving the new Oleg. I've been prone to hiring him at not getting around to doing much with him because of his render.

That mask is no longer for sale, unfortunately. I even contacted the creator of it lol

If I still had it, I'd give it to you. Lost all my stuff quite a while ago which is why I'm out of the rendering game. Lost my heart when my harddrive crashed, heh.

I've never been too great at masked renders but I hired Emerald Angel and didn't like his original render so I gave it a go. I used line art of Angel Wings and doubled it, so you have two different sizes to give the mask some design. I also used Jtlant's displacement tutorial to give it some depth. I'm pretty happy with how it came out but holy hell is doing masks time consuming :)

I've never been too great at masked renders but I hired Emerald Angel and didn't like his original render so I gave it a go. I used line art of Angel Wings and doubled it, so you have two different sizes to give the mask some design. I also used Jtlant's displacement tutorial to give it some depth. I'm pretty happy with how it came out but holy hell is doing masks time consuming :)

HOLY CRAP!

This is beautiful! Seriously, great work!