Is there a way for you to pass that delicious brain over to me? There has to be a way. I have actually already went the abduction route as it seems to be the most interesting with a chance to boost two women in the division. I have plans on making Charity Sweet(yes Charity Sweet) the one to step up and help Nicky and the gang. Charity isn't a great wrestler by any stretch of the imagination, but her youth, beauty, and potential growth makes her a prime selection. Sweet is going to working with vets like Bryden, Chee, Raven, and Brazzle. I'm hoping that I can insert sweet late may early June and break the two women away from the feud into them having a high caliber feud of their own like Trish and Lita. The IDS ppv should boil down to....

Charity Sweet vs Alicia Strong

James Justice & Enforcer Roberts(terrible face) vs Malachai & Wraith

Nicky Champion vs Tyson Baine in a Hell in a Cell for the title.

These three matches will be my cash cow. Strong and Sweet should be able to hold a heck of a match when they lock horns and the pop gained from rubbing with the likes of Nicky and Baine will only make the match better. Roberts hasn't been injected into the feud to help Nicky yet but only because I'm not sure I want to take the hit for his time decline and such. I want Enygma to be fresh and waiting in the wings for a long 8 month feud with Malachai as I have built Malachai as much as I can and I think Enygma is the one to get him over the hump. I have to admit that the cverse can drive someone insane with the endless possibilities and directions. (Fun tidbit: Alicia and Doug have started dating :D)

Minus the cheesy promo, I just think of what I would want to see.

Just a quick something, haven't fleshed out details or segments, but you could have Enygma mentally tortured by the The Hellions and eventually unmasked in some brutal fashion. Have him slowly going crazy before a heel turn on Nicky under the premise of "I've always been there when you needed me. But you cared more about daddy's little girl, and this stupid company than your own friend. Now, because of YOU (Nicky) I've lost my mask, my identity. And for that, you will feel the torment you have placed on me. You thought what you went through with Baine and co was rough? I'll make that look like a walk in the park. I was on your side then. Now, you will suffer at my hands." Basically a way to keep Baine look extremely strong, have Nicky take the feud clean so the good guy sends the fans home happy for IDS and then have another feud that grows from the prior one, and will give you great in ring action, and great character development. Enygma won't lose much with the mask, because he'll adopt a new mentally destructive and dangerous character. How will Nicky react to losing what once appeared to be a great friend?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my most recent game continues...

Interesting happenings outside my own company:

- CGC recently hit national, but typically don't have the grades to compete with us or NOTBPW so that won't last I don't think.

- GCG is teetering on the edge of going into debt as is BCG. If I hit international and I can I'll buy both out. :D

- Marat is in Burning Hammer as a main eventer.

- Jack DeColt is the second DeColt to jump ship from CGC to NOTBPW and start tearing it up over there.

- The only 'new blood' SWF have brought in are Tribal Warrior (released by USPW) and Charlie Thatcher(ditto)

- TCW has brought in Rudy Velasquez, Mr. Electricity, Marc Speed, and Joss Thompson. None are higher than Midcard. They finished 3rd in the National battle.

- TCW is also currently in a bidding war with me for T-Rex. This, btw, is what they're offering him... http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/wow.png:eek:

Now for my USPW.

We should hit International any time now, frankly. We have everything set up for it. We have 16 mil in the bank and are #1 overall as of April of 2015.

our World Title feud revolves around a three way dance between Champion, Matt Keith, and Steven Parker. It started with Keith arrogantly demanding a title shot due to his name alone, Champion at first didn't agree saying that one earned title shots here. They weren't given out for being 'special'. Enraged, Keith enlisted his partner Parker and the two routinely harassed Champion for months. One on One, Keith lost to Champion several times. During a promo afterward, Parker declared it was HIS turn for a shot. This enraged Keith to no end, claiming Parker just used Keith's title chance to swoop in and steal 'his' belt from him. Ultimately Parker proved he was worthy of a title shot against Champion, but Keith refused to let the issue drop. HE deserved the title shot, it was HIS title! Ultimately going for a three way dance at the PPV. Champion seemed slightly overwhelmed by two challengers at once and seemed destined to drop his title when Parker hit his finisher, but before Parker could cover Champion, Keith swooped in rolled up Parker and took the title. Parker would turn face the next night demanding a shot at Keith and his opportunistic ways receiving a vicious beating in return cementing Parker's face turn. Now it's a three way brawl, Keith the opportunist, determined to now keep 'his' belt, Champion, the former champion who was never pinned, and Parker who now just wants to get his hands on Keith.

That's our main storyline at the moment.

We shored up the tag team rankings a bit bringing in Acid and Acid II as Acid Burn. Cameron Jones and Drake Young as Jones & Young. El Mitico Jr and Snap Dragon as Featured Attraction. The Force and Jason Force as Forceful. James and Perez as The Dragons. Current Tag Title holders Spencer Spade and Roger Cage as The One Percenters. The Ring Generals, Zone Out, The Towers of Power, and The Cold Warriors all round out the tag division.

We hired some of my usual suspects. Damien (Hell's Bouncer), Grimm (Scythe), Mainstream Hernandez, KC Glenn, Youngman, and Kirk Jameson.

We also managed to swipe a few others when their contracts came due. Emma Chase, Guide, Killer Shark, Prometheus, Gargantuan, Valiant, Wolf Hawkins, and Joey Minnesota.

We drastically improved our announcing when we first hired Edward Griffin a random gen announcer with an 86 rating. Then we got even luckier with random gen Pauline Dale our first female lead announcer with a 92 announcer rating. Ed's been relegated to our B show and our Events with Pauline and Emma.

overall we are in good shape for the future, imo.

My goals for the future:

- build the skills of the random Gen workers that are worth it and push them.

- depush certain people (rushmore, Justice, Java) due to time decline.

- Push Garagantuan,Damien,Grimm, Am Pat, and a few others as high as they can go.

- build the prestige of the national and women's titles.

And now it's time for questions for my USPW creative team, aka you guys!

- T-rex's contract is up and TCW is all but betting the farm to get him. He's 39 and I have several others that are younger and more skilled that can step into his place. Still my competitive instincts tell me to win the contract bidding even though Rexie's 39 and not getting any younger. So I ask you bunch, win the bid no matter what? Let him go?

- The World Title picture three way dance has several ways it can end.

1) Keith sneaks away with the win and moves onto another feud with Wolf (Hawkins) after Champion is taken out by another heel (C.Valentine) and Parker is once more cheated out of his vengence...for now.

2) Champion wins his 7th title as Keith and Parker focus on each other. Champion goes on to feud with another heel, most likely Valintine, Money, Glenn, or Damien.

3) Parker wins, gaining his vengence but is brutally beaten down by The One Percenters (Money, Prime (Allen), Cage, and Spade). Starting a feud with them.

4) A DRAW! That starts up a World Title tournament for several months.

- I'm eyeing one of the face teams to ultimately dethrone the tag champion One Percenters. I'm just not sure who that'd be. The Dragons (2nd reign), Featured Attraction(underdogish lucha team), Power and Glory (Am Pat and Donte Dunn), The Ring Generals (would need MAJOR building), Zone Out(mainly hired to fill out midcard, but I'm game), or Forceful (the Force brothers)? Who would you pick and why?

- I was going to have Damien moving up the charts as USPW's monster of monsters as I did before. However there's someone else that's almost if not as deserving of that 'monster of monsters' title: Gargantuan and Prometheus. Gargantuan has rapidly ascended the rankings to his upper midcard spot, and Prometheus has just gotten out of development with good stats...

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/pro.png

Who would you give that moniker and subsequent push to?

So my most recent game continues...

Interesting happenings outside my own company:

- CGC recently hit national, but typically don't have the grades to compete with us or NOTBPW so that won't last I don't think.

- GCG is teetering on the edge of going into debt as is BCG. If I hit international and I can I'll buy both out. :D

- Marat is in Burning Hammer as a main eventer.

- Jack DeColt is the second DeColt to jump ship from CGC to NOTBPW and start tearing it up over there.

- The only 'new blood' SWF have brought in are Tribal Warrior (released by USPW) and Charlie Thatcher(ditto)

- TCW has brought in Rudy Velasquez, Mr. Electricity, Marc Speed, and Joss Thompson. None are higher than Midcard. They finished 3rd in the National battle.

- TCW is also currently in a bidding war with me for T-Rex. This, btw, is what they're offering him... http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/wow.png:eek:

Now for my USPW.

We should hit International any time now, frankly. We have everything set up for it. We have 16 mil in the bank and are #1 overall as of April of 2015.

our World Title feud revolves around a three way dance between Champion, Matt Keith, and Steven Parker. It started with Keith arrogantly demanding a title shot due to his name alone, Champion at first didn't agree saying that one earned title shots here. They weren't given out for being 'special'. Enraged, Keith enlisted his partner Parker and the two routinely harassed Champion for months. One on One, Keith lost to Champion several times. During a promo afterward, Parker declared it was HIS turn for a shot. This enraged Keith to no end, claiming Parker just used Keith's title chance to swoop in and steal 'his' belt from him. Ultimately Parker proved he was worthy of a title shot against Champion, but Keith refused to let the issue drop. HE deserved the title shot, it was HIS title! Ultimately going for a three way dance at the PPV. Champion seemed slightly overwhelmed by two challengers at once and seemed destined to drop his title when Parker hit his finisher, but before Parker could cover Champion, Keith swooped in rolled up Parker and took the title. Parker would turn face the next night demanding a shot at Keith and his opportunistic ways receiving a vicious beating in return cementing Parker's face turn. Now it's a three way brawl, Keith the opportunist, determined to now keep 'his' belt, Champion, the former champion who was never pinned, and Parker who now just wants to get his hands on Keith.

That's our main storyline at the moment.

We shored up the tag team rankings a bit bringing in Acid and Acid II as Acid Burn. Cameron Jones and Drake Young as Jones & Young. El Mitico Jr and Snap Dragon as Featured Attraction. The Force and Jason Force as Forceful. James and Perez as The Dragons. Current Tag Title holders Spencer Spade and Roger Cage as The One Percenters. The Ring Generals, Zone Out, The Towers of Power, and The Cold Warriors all round out the tag division.

We hired some of my usual suspects. Damien (Hell's Bouncer), Grimm (Scythe), Mainstream Hernandez, KC Glenn, Youngman, and Kirk Jameson.

We also managed to swipe a few others when their contracts came due. Emma Chase, Guide, Killer Shark, Prometheus, Gargantuan, Valiant, Wolf Hawkins, and Joey Minnesota.

We drastically improved our announcing when we first hired Edward Griffin a random gen announcer with an 86 rating. Then we got even luckier with random gen Pauline Dale our first female lead announcer with a 92 announcer rating. Ed's been relegated to our B show and our Events with Pauline and Emma.

overall we are in good shape for the future, imo.

My goals for the future:

- build the skills of the random Gen workers that are worth it and push them.

- depush certain people (rushmore, Justice, Java) due to time decline.

- Push Garagantuan,Damien,Grimm, Am Pat, and a few others as high as they can go.

- build the prestige of the national and women's titles.

And now it's time for questions for my USPW creative team, aka you guys!

- T-rex's contract is up and TCW is all but betting the farm to get him. He's 39 and I have several others that are younger and more skilled that can step into his place. Still my competitive instincts tell me to win the contract bidding even though Rexie's 39 and not getting any younger. So I ask you bunch, win the bid no matter what? Let him go?

- The World Title picture three way dance has several ways it can end.

1) Keith sneaks away with the win and moves onto another feud with Wolf (Hawkins) after Champion is taken out by another heel (C.Valentine) and Parker is once more cheated out of his vengence...for now.

2) Champion wins his 7th title as Keith and Parker focus on each other. Champion goes on to feud with another heel, most likely Valintine, Money, Glenn, or Damien.

3) Parker wins, gaining his vengence but is brutally beaten down by The One Percenters (Money, Prime (Allen), Cage, and Spade). Starting a feud with them.

4) A DRAW! That starts up a World Title tournament for several months.

- I'm eyeing one of the face teams to ultimately dethrone the tag champion One Percenters. I'm just not sure who that'd be. The Dragons (2nd reign), Featured Attraction(underdogish lucha team), Power and Glory (Am Pat and Donte Dunn), The Ring Generals (would need MAJOR building), Zone Out(mainly hired to fill out midcard, but I'm game), or Forceful (the Force brothers)? Who would you pick and why?

- I was going to have Damien moving up the charts as USPW's monster of monsters as I did before. However there's someone else that's almost if not as deserving of that 'monster of monsters' title: Gargantuan and Prometheus. Gargantuan has rapidly ascended the rankings to his upper midcard spot, and Prometheus has just gotten out of development with good stats...

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/pro.png

Who would you give that moniker and subsequent push to?

I'm always partial to T-Rex when I run a USPW game. I love his look (got a fantastic re-render of him that looks like he's an actual real person). His menace makes for great angle grades and I view him with a Bradshaw type attitude, in that he's quick to whip your ass for no reason and he can go from completely fine to ready to whip someone's ass. I, personally would never let him go. However, due to age, and the likelihood of decline, the amount and most importantly the length of the contract, just strictly business, I'd let him go if I had someone with the combo of overness/menace that T-Rex has, and that I could connect with, creatively speaking.

Parker. Just because I like old school type stories and that to me fits the mold of a Sting/Dusty vs Horsemen feud.

Not sure on this. If you haven't pushed Force much, I go him. Just for nostalgia. Otherwise, The Dragons. Love me some Mikey James.

Gargantuan. No doubt. He looks effing huge in his render, and is the only one out of those 3 I would never attempt to work a program with if I was a USPW star.

Let TCW have T-Rex. I'm a big T-Rex fan but that's a massive contract. I'd imagine he won't do too well there either & you've got Damien, Gargantuan & Prometheus who can move into his spot.

Keith to retain. I wouldn't cut Nicky out of the feud so soon though; he still hasn't gotten his one-on-one rematch and it would be an interesting dynamic since Nicky has beaten him as champion a few times already but for the first time Keith would have champion's advantage. Either way that was a classically booked title match and Parker should end up chasing Keith's title in a singles feud in the future.

I second the Gargantuan shout. He's already got the pop & his render is awesome.

In my own game the dice gods have just been very kind to me. I had been running a story where Troy Tornado & Jay Chord invaded USPW to take it down from within. After they both failed to beat Nicky Champion for the title at IDS 2014 they began to argue about who should be calling the shots & decided to settle it with a match. Chord won after he hit Tornado with a chair, cementing Tornado's slow burn face turn. After a month they agreed to air the differences in the ring but when it became clear that Tornado had been seduced by the USPW crowd's growing cheers Chord turned to a Plan B; Mighty Mo and the two beat up Tornado. Not only is Mo on my NBT list but I just had him & Chord tag for the first time & they've got excellent chemistry. While Tornado & Chord had run its course I reckon Chord & Mo could be my Outsiders. Multiple World title runs are in Chord's future, hopefully Mo's too.

Is there a way for you to pass that delicious brain over to me? There has to be a way. I have actually already went the abduction route as it seems to be the most interesting with a chance to boost two women in the division. I have plans on making Charity Sweet(yes Charity Sweet) the one to step up and help Nicky and the gang. Charity isn't a great wrestler by any stretch of the imagination, but her youth, beauty, and potential growth makes her a prime selection. Sweet is going to working with vets like Bryden, Chee, Raven, and Brazzle. I'm hoping that I can insert sweet late may early June and break the two women away from the feud into them having a high caliber feud of their own like Trish and Lita. The IDS ppv should boil down to....

Charity Sweet vs Alicia Strong

James Justice & Enforcer Roberts(terrible face) vs Malachai & Wraith

Nicky Champion vs Tyson Baine in a Hell in a Cell for the title.

These three matches will be my cash cow. Strong and Sweet should be able to hold a heck of a match when they lock horns and the pop gained from rubbing with the likes of Nicky and Baine will only make the match better. Roberts hasn't been injected into the feud to help Nicky yet but only because I'm not sure I want to take the hit for his time decline and such. I want Enygma to be fresh and waiting in the wings for a long 8 month feud with Malachai as I have built Malachai as much as I can and I think Enygma is the one to get him over the hump. I have to admit that the cverse can drive someone insane with the endless possibilities and directions. (Fun tidbit: Alicia and Doug have started dating :D)

Honestly I find that Charity Sweet, if you stick her into a developmental territory and let others work on her skills a bit can become either decent enough or a cornerstone for the division depending on the destiny roll. She's one I frequently hire myself.

Honestly I find that Charity Sweet, if you stick her into a developmental territory and let others work on her skills a bit can become either decent enough or a cornerstone for the division depending on the destiny roll. She's one I frequently hire myself.

I'm honestly a sucker for the render. She is hot and looks kike a star.

I'm honestly a sucker for the render. She is hot and looks kike a star.

I agree, that render IS a very nice one, IMO. She's one of my always hires to be honest with you, I just can't say no to that star quality and sex appeal. Here are her stats in my current game, btw. http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/sweet.png

T-rex, quite readily took TCW's offer over my lower one, not that I blame him really. So now comes 'Operation: Milk Rexie's popularity', I have 4 days left on that and he's not happy having to lose to the people I want him to. Ah well, he's out the door soon anyway. :p

I have a few current 'project workers' I am curious to see if I can make anything happen with.

Anders Thunder and Justice Jolson have just been called up to fill out the tag team ranks as the heel team Thunder & Justice. Their not going anywhere fast until they learn to work a little better.

Steel is another project that I'm honestly surprised with. The trainers in development have done wonders with his stats and I managed to get him off the 'roids. I may team him up with Boone Kowalski as another heel team Steel and Iron. hrm.

Gene Charisma's stats slowly continue to improve. I may slap him in a tag team with someone higher than his opener position to help him out though. I DID swap out his picture to better suit his 91 menace, btw.

Baby Force's stats continue to slowly improve. It seems like he's going to be a lightweight technical wrestler more than anything..

Now for a bit of something different. Now we look at the NEW notable relationships that have sprung up in my locker room since I started playing.

-Charity Sweet is dating Matt Keith.

-Cobra is the Protege of Valiant.

-Dharma Gregg is loyal to my user character (for getting her off soft drugs)

-Ernest Youngman is the protege of Caulfield

-Gene Charisma is the protege of The Force

-Jessica Bunny is dating Petr Novak

-Joanna Silver is dating Theodore Ghallagher

-Kathrine Goodlooks is dating Roger Cage

-Mighty Mo is the protege of Rich Money

-Primus Allen(Prime) is both loyal to Krusher Karlof and the protege of The Force

Our backstage rating is 100% thanks to the awesome people we have. :D

I might be the biggest T Rex mark on the board and that is an insane offer. Rex is fairly old compared to a ton of guys that can come in at a younger age and get over just as easily. The only bummer is I'd imagine you've gotten him pretty over so giving TCW somebody that over is like handing them some great cards when they are in direct competition with you.

I'll definitely keep an eye on how TCW, Now Cult, use Rexie. Their last PPV was Total Mayhem and all he did was an 82 rated angle with Personality Grace Harper.

BCG and GCG are both in debt now, if they don't pull themselves out I may just buy them out if I'm feeling particularly vindictive at that moment.

We won the National battle in Canada, which amuses me to no end, The soulless machine came in second with plucky underdog CGC in third. No one dropped to Cult either.

The West Coast wars heat up with Pro Wrestling Max taking top spot last month.

In Japan no one seems to be able to take the top two spots away from 5SSW and WLW respectively.

The Economy and Industry in the USA is falling. We'll see if that influences anything.

We hired Robbie Retro when SWF let his contract expire. We may also pick up Joe Sexy and Jungle Jack as they are being let go as well, but with those two we may just end up feeding them to our up and comers for a time to leech off their popularity.

When we hit International I tend to go on the mother of hiring sprees, but this time I curtailed it majorly, bringing in around 5 or so workers and 2-3 developmental people.

Danny Rushmore is snippy with me because he's old and in terminal decline and doesn't want to lose to the people I want him to lose to. Tough cookies, Danny. This is why I like Mick Muscles more than you.

Andre Jones is somewhat snippy too, but that's entirely my fault as he's fallen by the wayside as others have stepped up. This tends to happen to poor Andre for me for whatever reason. Probably because of his render being rather average looking and having no real character to it, imo.

Our World title feud has shifted:

After the last PPV the three way between Keith,Parker, and Champion had Keith get the pin and afterward kayfabe injure Parker (vacation for 3-4 months) to 'teach him not to try to take what's mine'. The next TV show, Champion invoked his rematch clause wanting Keith one on one for the title, but only managed to pick up a DQ win when Turner Grove jumped into the ring and the two double teamed Champion. Later Keith revealed Grove as his backup since his last 'friend' wanted 'his' title, so Grove is there to make sure the title stays where it belongs.

Meanwhile Gargantuan,Damien,and Grimm continue to march up the rankings.

As for the random Gens:

Gene Charisma is running a biker gimmick and is working his way into better skills

Giant Frank is on a lengthy vacation and may turn heel, even though he sucks at it, when he returns

Boone Kowalski has been renamed 'Iron' Kowalski and is teaming with Steel as Iron and Steel to help train up his skills. They tend to lose more than win.

Baby Force continues to improve skillwise and is a lower midcarder. A tag title run for he and his big brother is NOT out of the question just yet.

Kyle Bowen is still with us and he may not be for long, however. I may throw him into a tag team with someone more skilled to see if he improves faster than he is now. So far he's still not impressing me other than that 100 menace.

Laurence Fortin is a random gen that has stable midcarder as his future if he just works on his consistency.

Monstrosity is our National Champion even though he's a main eventer,atm. I'm hoping he helps improve the belt prestige, but as a Main Eventer I may not keep the belt on him long in any event.

Picked up a random maked Japanese worker and redubed him Ronin he has 81 star quality and basics, selling, and saftey all in the 90s or high 90s. If nothing else comes of him I'll treat him as a Jobber-Trainer. I do like his mask though so I'm hoping for more from him.

Another one came out of development named Steve Stallings, but he's unimpressive at best so he's most likely out the door when his contract runs out unless he shoots up in skills before then.

Theodore Gallagher has all the makings of a future star, but has floundered somewhat as I don't really have a spot to put him in atm, prehaps an APA style tag team?

Turner Grove is in the main event storyline if only to lose to Champion and leech the spotlight somewhat to raise his popularity.

What are everyone's feelings on having two "midcard" titles in USPW?

I currently have the National Title (floating) and the Television Title (midcard) - but when talking to workers, they only go for one of them. Should I unify them at some point?

Also, toying with the idea of running an event to showcase the women. I would probably need one or two mixed tag matches (set them to integrated to run mixed tag matches in my pre-show) to not get awful ratings.

I currently run a trading alliance, which includes AAA & QAW. I have already stolen a few workers from AAA and grabbed someone QAW let go.

The two options for that are:

1. Run an event (large, not PPV) where the women are the focal point, with the main event being a mixed tag match that continues two storylines. This would be in addition to that month's PPV.

2. Incorporate some of those matches into my "Wrestling Star Wars" event in November - likely as an alliance showcase. Maybe USPW Women's Champion vs AAA Champion vs QAW Champion, along with maybe a mixed tag match that continues storylines.

What are everyone's feelings on having two "midcard" titles in USPW?

I currently have the National Title (floating) and the Television Title (midcard) - but when talking to workers, they only go for one of them. Should I unify them at some point?

Also, toying with the idea of running an event to showcase the women. I would probably need one or two mixed tag matches (set them to integrated to run mixed tag matches in my pre-show) to not get awful ratings.

I currently run a trading alliance, which includes AAA & QAW. I have already stolen a few workers from AAA and grabbed someone QAW let go.

The two options for that are:

1. Run an event (large, not PPV) where the women are the focal point, with the main event being a mixed tag match that continues two storylines. This would be in addition to that month's PPV.

2. Incorporate some of those matches into my "Wrestling Star Wars" event in November - likely as an alliance showcase. Maybe USPW Women's Champion vs AAA Champion vs QAW Champion, along with maybe a mixed tag match that continues storylines.

Two midcard titles is, personally, one too many for me. I almost right away unify them if only to keep myself from letting one stagnate as I forget about it while booking.

typically my women's division is showcased on the 'B' show when I get one. That show can be at times heavily stacked with women's matches. I don't do much else.

Out of the 2 you outlined, I personally like #2 better. That's just me though.

T-Rex Update! (my save)

T-Rex made his one on one debut in TCW against Taylor in the main event. The match scored a mighty....73. The same rating as the over all show. The only other match Rexie was in was a tag match where he and Ino defeated Cornell and RDJ to a rating of 80. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I dislike posting twice in a row but sometimes it can't be helped. Ah well. Anyway, cross posting this from the 'creative has something for you' thread as it seems to have been ignored.

Okay I need opinions on this long term running feud:

Previously ,our USPW World Title feud revolves around a three way dance between Champion, Matt Keith, and Steven Parker. It started with Keith arrogantly demanding a title shot due to his name alone, Champion at first didn't agree saying that one earned title shots here. They weren't given out for being 'special'. Enraged, Keith enlisted his partner Parker and the two routinely harassed Champion for months. One on One, Keith lost to Champion several times. During a promo afterward, Parker declared it was HIS turn for a shot. This enraged Keith to no end, claiming Parker just used Keith's title chance to swoop in and steal 'his' belt from him. Ultimately Parker proved he was worthy of a title shot against Champion, but Keith refused to let the issue drop. HE deserved the title shot, it was HIS title! Ultimately going for a three way dance at the PPV. Champion seemed slightly overwhelmed by two challengers at once and seemed destined to drop his title when Parker hit his finisher, but before Parker could cover Champion, Keith swooped in rolled up Parker and took the title. Parker would turn face the next night demanding a shot at Keith and his opportunistic ways receiving a vicious beating in return cementing Parker's face turn. Now it's a three way brawl, Keith the opportunist, determined to now keep 'his' belt, Champion, the former champion who was never pinned, and Parker who now just wants to get his hands on Keith.

The three way brawl ended with Keith getting a pin on Parker with the help of his new bodyguard/thug random gen Turner Grove. Following a 2 on 1 beating that put Parker out for 3 months(vacation). Champion then claimed #1 contender seeing as he wasn't ever pinned for the title with Keith dodging the claim and sending Grove to beat down Champion at opportune times. Three PPVs later Keith has managed to cheat and swindle his way into keeping 'his' USPW title via DQs,Interferance via Grove, etc. The Last PPV against Champion has them locked into a steel cell. Shockingly Keith pulls out the win straight up. While he's over-the-top celebrating, Unknown music hits and out comes Parker with a new look (see avatar), back and seeking Keith's head.

Two PPVs have gone by with Keith using his old tricks to keep his belt, but now comes the (temporary) Blow off match between the two, a 30 minute Iron Man match with Keith's lackey banned from ringside. At this point I'm at the PPV and I have NO CLUE who walks away the champion.

1) Parker wins, getting his revenge and Keith's title, moving on to other heels in the waiting (Gargantuan,Scythe,Money,etc.)

2)Keith wins, crowing about his being unbeatable only to run into a worker he's never faced before in 'The Loner' Wolf (Hawkins) who is more than capable of meeting Keith head on.

So USPWers, what say you?

I dislike posting twice in a row but sometimes it can't be helped. Ah well. Anyway, cross posting this from the 'creative has something for you' thread as it seems to have been ignored.

Okay I need opinions on this long term running feud:

Previously ,our USPW World Title feud revolves around a three way dance between Champion, Matt Keith, and Steven Parker. It started with Keith arrogantly demanding a title shot due to his name alone, Champion at first didn't agree saying that one earned title shots here. They weren't given out for being 'special'. Enraged, Keith enlisted his partner Parker and the two routinely harassed Champion for months. One on One, Keith lost to Champion several times. During a promo afterward, Parker declared it was HIS turn for a shot. This enraged Keith to no end, claiming Parker just used Keith's title chance to swoop in and steal 'his' belt from him. Ultimately Parker proved he was worthy of a title shot against Champion, but Keith refused to let the issue drop. HE deserved the title shot, it was HIS title! Ultimately going for a three way dance at the PPV. Champion seemed slightly overwhelmed by two challengers at once and seemed destined to drop his title when Parker hit his finisher, but before Parker could cover Champion, Keith swooped in rolled up Parker and took the title. Parker would turn face the next night demanding a shot at Keith and his opportunistic ways receiving a vicious beating in return cementing Parker's face turn. Now it's a three way brawl, Keith the opportunist, determined to now keep 'his' belt, Champion, the former champion who was never pinned, and Parker who now just wants to get his hands on Keith.

The three way brawl ended with Keith getting a pin on Parker with the help of his new bodyguard/thug random gen Turner Grove. Following a 2 on 1 beating that put Parker out for 3 months(vacation). Champion then claimed #1 contender seeing as he wasn't ever pinned for the title with Keith dodging the claim and sending Grove to beat down Champion at opportune times. Three PPVs later Keith has managed to cheat and swindle his way into keeping 'his' USPW title via DQs,Interferance via Grove, etc. The Last PPV against Champion has them locked into a steel cell. Shockingly Keith pulls out the win straight up. While he's over-the-top celebrating, Unknown music hits and out comes Parker with a new look (see avatar), back and seeking Keith's head.

Two PPVs have gone by with Keith using his old tricks to keep his belt, but now comes the (temporary) Blow off match between the two, a 30 minute Iron Man match with Keith's lackey banned from ringside. At this point I'm at the PPV and I have NO CLUE who walks away the champion.

1) Parker wins, getting his revenge and Keith's title, moving on to other heels in the waiting (Gargantuan,Scythe,Money,etc.)

2)Keith wins, crowing about his being unbeatable only to run into a worker he's never faced before in 'The Loner' Wolf (Hawkins) who is more than capable of meeting Keith head on.

So USPWers, what say you?

Option 2. Have them get a 3 way match where Keith steals the pin again. Build to the blow off at your marquee event.

Or

Parker costs Keith the title against Hawkins. Keith v Parker can be a personal feud for a while. Then, get the title back on Keith in time for the blow off match (again, at your showcase event) where Parker finally overcomes Keith clean.

• 4 weeks later...

Update Time! Yay!

As the title says, it's update time! Woot!

We are comfortably International with nearly 23 million in the bank and the U.S. Economy and wrestling industry are slowly circling the toilet, but we'll survive. We've also bought out and closed Black Canvas Grappling and their rivals Golden Canvas Grappling. Why? Because I could, that's why! :-D :-p

Heh. We have 120 wrestlers on staff, while our ideal is a whopping 39... >.> <.< I see no problems with this! :-D That number is deceptive however as I have a handful of workers that are on 'passing the torch' contracts and are here to bleed off their popularity to our undercard.

Enforcer Roberts came free from SWF, so we snatched him up and slapped him into development with our other old timers Steve Flash, Insane Machine, Ota, Brent Hill, and Dastun.

Wolf (Hawkins) is creative's choice for 'number 1 wrestler' in USPW, while Mathiew Keith remains their choice for primary heel. Razan Oakamoto is our top next big thing and hot prospect, with Swoop McCarthy and Steel behind him in the respective lists.

Major Storyline wise, Steven Parker is our world champion(98 Prestige), taking the belt off of Keith and recently fending off a determined Des Davids both Keith and Davids were part of excellent matches with Parker, David's match with Parker at Thanksgiving Thunder in fact is our highest rated match ever at 99.

Now however Parker has his hands full with Gargantuan, while certainly not as skilled in the ring as Keith or Davids, he is in the 90s popularity wise so I'm hoping for good matches anyway.

The plan being that Parker will keep the belt for one or two more feuds before dropping it to either Grimm or Damien(Hell's Bouncer).

Grimm(Scythe) meanwhile is menacing Nicky Champion, they have great chemistry so I may run this feud a bit longer than my usual 3-4 month stints. Grimm will come out on top thanks to Miss Chase, setting him up for a possible world title shot afterward.

Bruce The Giant is still around and in a program with 3 of our other big men in an effort to leech some of Bruce's popularity onto them.

KC Glenn has finally made it to the main event level thanks to his excellent skills and the voice of his manager Hotstuff Marie who was released by CGC and then hired by me.

We have several promising Generated Workers, but none of whom are past midcard status Including The Phantom, 'Iron' Kowalski, The Kentucky Star, Theodore Ghallager, and Turner Grove. Several of these guys have the skills to be near or at the top of the card, but there's no hurry from me to get them there.

Several of our former workers remain curiously unemployed despite decent enough popularity including Atlas,Ducont,Muscles, Rushmore. Peter Valentine and Giant Redwood retired and became Road Agents of all things. Redwood even landing a working gig in CLAW(Chicago Live Action Wrestling).

Stevie Grayson seems to be 'the man' for PPA companies, working with 3 different companies and constantly going on tour in Japan.

We've also welcome TCW to our International Wrestling Alliance, that includes us, CGC, AAA, APW, and 5SSW. We've had several loan outs and we've had guest appearances of Alex and Ricky DeColt, Tommy Cornell, and Yuma Mayura on USPW TV and PPVs.

T-Rex,I know some of you love 'em, who was hired on an absolutely ridiculous contract by TCW, is still there with a popularity in the low 80s with an average match rating of 71. His highest rated match was a 3 vs 3 match that rated a 95 that had Cornell,Chord, and Law on one side, and Rex,Golden, and Scout on the other. his team even won that match. Good for him.

Anyway, if you have any further questions about the save or the world there in, by all means let me know and I'll do my best to answer. Also thinking of slapping this save up on a file share site for you all. We shall see.

QUESTIONS!

1)Matt Keith is our primary heel, so far he's only got one loosely allied hired gun/bodyguard in Turner Grove. Should he have a stable? I could go either way here. The only substantial stable I have atm is The One Percenters. Rich Money, Spencer Spade, Roger Cage, and Prime (Primus Allen).

2) By now you should all know this guy:

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/r5.png

Since renaming him to Jason and teaming him up with his kayfabe big brother The Force (renamed back to Jim Force), just recently I come to the end of the month and find this guy sitting unemployed:

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/DidelotM1/newforce.png

It was too tempting to hire him and stick him in development to see how he develops. My Question to you guys is: Do I now have a potential stable of Force's (Forci? Forces?) in the making? What would you do should the newbie above turn out not to be terrible?

3) My Plan for a Steven Parker/Matt Keith long term rivalry ala Sting/Flair is most likely scrapped due to poor chemistry, but I still would like to run that type of rivalry with someone for Parker. Keith was chosen because of past history and being tag partners when Keith turned on Parker. Do I use someone else for that rivalry or just go ahead with the above plans and say nuts to the poor chemistry note? It's not like the note tanks the rating, but they do underwhelm when put against one another compared to others. Thoughts?

Once again a big thank you to all of you who have replied to any of my posts. I find it a fun thing to do and hope you do too.

Playing a new USPW game and since Baine only has 2 defenses of the world title since September, I'm going to try a very old school style of booking with USPW (crazy right?) and only have a few title defenses per year.

I figure it will give me more time to build up the heels before Champion beats them, and Alicia Strong is pretty much a person who can be a serious headliner if you book her and her opposition well enough. In the long run I could probably reach a position where I have Alicia defending the womens title in main events between the big Champion main events. There is an insane amount of talent in the US womens scene.

Raiding TCW has become too much fun. Had my eye on Mikey James but they signed him first. Well, I am stealing one of the New Wave. Will give me a partner for American Patriot too.

Eddie Peak will likely sign, stepping in for Tyson Baine as resident monster. In the next few months I will have to do some cleaning up on the roster. Or really sit down and give everyone a more defined role. It is reaching the point where I will be able to split into two shows. What would be the best way to do that? I want to keep one World Title. Should I have the champion be on both brands alternating brands for challengers? I would be interested in hearing ideas on how to handle it.

Raiding TCW has become too much fun. Had my eye on Mikey James but they signed him first. Well, I am stealing one of the New Wave. Will give me a partner for American Patriot too.

Eddie Peak will likely sign, stepping in for Tyson Baine as resident monster. In the next few months I will have to do some cleaning up on the roster. Or really sit down and give everyone a more defined role. It is reaching the point where I will be able to split into two shows. What would be the best way to do that? I want to keep one World Title. Should I have the champion be on both brands alternating brands for challengers? I would be interested in hearing ideas on how to handle it.

Personally I'd have my world championship, women's championship, and my tag titles on both brands. The Television title is more important than the national title so I'd place that on the B brand and the other on the A brand to try and build its prestige. That's just me though as I hate introducing new titles unless necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a while ago someone asked where I got my Pictures from, so In a bout of kindness or madness take your pick, I zipped up my pictures folder and put it here.

WARNING! This is a BIG file. I used 7zip Just FYI.

The Picture File:

http://www.filedropper.com/people_1

Also, if you all are curious, My save is below. Also with 7Zip.

Save File:

http://www.filedropper.com/uspw

I Dunno how long those will last, so get them while they're available!

Responses about the picture file or the save and what you did or didn't do in it Are HIGHLY welcome. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I know a while ago someone asked where I got my Pictures from, so In a bout of kindness or madness take your pick, I zipped up my pictures folder and put it here.

WARNING! This is a BIG file. I used 7zip Just FYI.

The Picture File:

http://www.filedropper.com/people_1

Also, if you all are curious, My save is below. Also with 7Zip.

Save File:

http://www.filedropper.com/uspw

I Dunno how long those will last, so get them while they're available!

Responses about the picture file or the save and what you did or didn't do in it Are HIGHLY welcome.

The download links dont work :( Is there any chance of you re-uploading this?

The download links dont work :( Is there any chance of you re-uploading this?

Since you asked nicely. :p

Please note to those that have DLed the save file, in that save i was messing around with narratives to see their effects, Namely a few managers have maxed their potential and I also added an SWF-FBI Narrative that occurred as well. I did this because I wanted to see the effect it would have on the world as I played, I didn't plan on sharing this save at all. That all said, enjoy while it lasts.

Archived