SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomicvs. James Prudence w/Frederique Antonio Garcia

[singles Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic continue his rise when the trio of Squeeky McClean, John Greed, and Marc DuBois are seemingly hot on his trail?

Atomic is on a roll and I can't see that changing soon

Randy Bumfhole w/ Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Rich Money

[singles Match]

Question: Can Randy Bumfhole make good on one of THE most important matches of his career?

Can't see the new owner of SWF losing this one... Oops did I spoil the surprise? ;-) Just kidding, although Rich Money as owner would be one hell of a story.

All-Americans w/BJ O'Neil vs. The Awesomeness

[Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title]

Question: With their opponents dominating the tag scene for over 10-months now, can the newfound Awesomeness team walk away with a career-defining win?

But by DQ to prove they have an "edge" to them.

Lobster Warrior vs. "THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Can the Underwater ICON overcome the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel"?

There's investment in Rogue; Lobbie is a gatekeeper to the main event in my eyes.

"THE CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James & Remo w/Ms. Chase vs. Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley

[Tag Team Match]

Question: Can the newly evolved "Chase Agency" pick up a BIG win over two hated rivals?

I sense Vengeance involvement in this match; just not 100% sure how that's going to go down if I'm being honest; but I see Vengeance being involved.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. James Prudence w/Frederique Antonio Garcia

[singles Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic continue his rise when the trio of Squeeky McClean, John Greed, and Marc DuBois are seemingly hot on his trail?

In order for his win at When Hell Freezes Over, not to look like a fluke- Captain Atomic has actually got to pick up a convincing win, something he's failed to do against Sexy and McLean. I fully expect the Greed trio to make their prescence felt- but I think it'll be after the match.

[singles Match]

Question: Can Randy Bumfhole make good on one of THE most important matches of his career?

This one's a no contest really, for all their 'potential' the Bumfholes haven't really made any progress in about 5 years.... Does a career of perma-midcardness await them?

[Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title]

Question: With their opponents dominating the tag scene for over 10-months now, can the newfound Awesomeness team walk away with a career-defining win?

No

[singles Match]

Chase Agency have got their swagger back, and I don't see Rogue letting the team down here.

"THE CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James & Remo w/Ms. Chase vs. Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley

[Tag Team Match]

Question: Can the newly evolved "Chase Agency" pick up a BIG win over two hated rivals?

If Chase Agency lose here, the whole Remo acquisition will feel like a waste of time. They need to look strong again for a while.

Sorry I haven't been so active in this diary, E-V! I'm still reading, though. Here come my predictions.

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. James Prudence w/Frederique Antonio Garcia

[singles Match]

Yes, he can. He is slowly rising up the ranks and looking good while doing it. Are there chants of 'Atomic, Atomic, Atomic' going through the crowd?

[singles Match]

In a word, NO. In Spanish, NO. In Russian, Nyet.

[Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title]

Non title usually means a win for the challengers.

[singles Match]

Nope. The Chase Agency finally picks up a defining win in this diary.

[Tag Team Match]

A shocking win for the Chase Agency as they begin turning things around.

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match] [Non-Title]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match] [Non-Title]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

Yes, Atomic Warrior will win. Despite the three bad guys trying to stop him.

[singles Match]

I bet it's a really good match, but Rich MUSH win. I will accept no less.

[Tag Team Match]

[Non-Title]

I just can't pick the Awesomeness, even if it is non-title.

[singles Match]

Rogue gets the win. He's near main event level and Lobster Warrior can't stop his rise.

[Tag Team Match]

I have to agree with the others, it's too important for the Chase Agency to look creditable now that they have Remo.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #5

Tuesday, 1st Week of February 2013

Plum Park || Tri-State

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
Hello and WELCOME to SWF Supreme TV!
[Crowd is roaring in the background]
I’m Peter Michaels and along with me is the combination of Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
We’ve got one HELL of a show scheduled for you here tonight as our main event pits “Chase Agency” members Brandon James & Remo up against the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley & Jack Bruce! I don’t know what will happen but I can tell you this… That ring right there MAY not be able to house the 4 of them!

Duane Fry:
I’m positive it won’t! James, Remo, Frehley and Bruce? I don’t know if we’ve EVER seen such STAR POWER in our main event before!

Jerry Eisen:
Also, will we hear from the new SWF Owner? Honestly, I’m just as much in the dark as you all are.

[Commotion is heard off camera]

Jerry Eisen:
Speaking of that, I guess we’re going to go live to the Burlington Airport in Burlington, Vermont in which to hear from my Father, and the original SWF Patriarch, Richard Eisen…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichardEisen_zps7ab8f8a2.jpg

ON-LOCATION PRESS CONFERENCE

INVOLVED:
Richard Eisen

“The departure of the Patriarch"

[supreme TV opens in a unique manner as there stands a simple black podium upon a snowy tarmac. Wind blows heavily, the environment overtly grey, as the SWF logo resting on said podium struggles to stay on. None the less, as the former SWF owner, Richard Eisen, is shown walking toward the podium, wearing a thick black dress coat, the sound of camera shutters is all that can be heard.]

[Richard Eisen]:
Last week, after long deliberation, I decided to sell the Supreme Wrestling Federation.
[Pauses]
There are many in the media who have publically challenged my reasoning for the sale. Some have claimed that I’m sick. Others, feel as though I could have been coerced into making this decision.
[Pauses]
Make no mistakes, I am fine… and no man could ever force me into anything.
[Pauses]
I sold the Supreme Wrestling Federation for reasons that will remain personal.
[Pauses]
The new owner of the SWF will make his identity known when he sees fit. I am unable to give you that information as it’s part of our contractual agreement as I step away from my post.
[Pauses]
You’ll be in good hands…

[Despite seeming strong as ever, there’s a moment where Mr. Eisen speaks, almost off-microphone, where it’s obvious that he’s not being completely factual about his mental state right now.]

[Richard Eisen]:
… I hope.

[With that, Mr. Eisen walks away from the podium and ultimately climbs onto a small private jet waiting for him on the icy tarmac. Meanwhile, as this happens, all that can be heard is the constant sound of camera shutters & random reporters yelling out questions as it pertains to who the new owner is, what Vengeance’s role in all of this was, and whether he’ll EVER come back.]

[before you know it, the plane is moving away from the press conference area of the tarmac, speeding off for the last time; taking Richard Eisen with it.]

GRADE:
B -

Peter Michaels:
Well I’ll be damned… I never thought I’d see the day…

Duane Fry:
Do you have any inside information for us, Jerry? Why did your Father sell the SWF?

Jerry Eisen:
I have no idea. Honestly, I couldn’t get ahold of him all week. His lawyers screened all of his calls and wouldn’t let me speak to him. They said he’s doing okay, it’s just that legally he wasn’t able to speak to anyone right now.

Duane Fry:
Do you know where he’s heading off to?

Jerry Eisen:
No, I don’t sadly. I’ve heard rumors though that he may be heading out of the country.

Duane Fry:
He’s your own Father and yet you don’t get to know where he’s going?

Jerry Eisen:
That’s how things are these days I guess…

Peter Michaels:
With Mr. Eisen stepping away, this truly is a historic day in SWF history. Certainly, many would look at it as an infamous moment but, never the less, the winds of change have come to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. There’s a new sheriff in charge it seems…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Rogue_zps3ba311cf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PaulHuntingdon_zps7cf31803.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpg

IN-RING DUELING PROMOS W/ BRAWL

INVOLVED:
“Chase Agency” (Ms. Chase, Remo, Brandon James, Rogue, and Paul Huntingdon), Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley©, Valiant, and Lobster Warrior

“This time, we have back-up!"

[We return from the icy Burlington Airport tarmac in which to see the “Chase Agency” already standing in the ring. Ms. Chase, the strong-handed leader, stands in the center of her clients with a microphone already in hand. Her focused, yet emotionless, gaze tells of a someone who is truly hard to her very core. Meanwhile, her clients, despite being loose allies, stand around the ring in a manner for which none of them appear to be comfortable with one another. In a sense, there a group based upon Ms. Chase & her ability to see to it that her clients achieve success (whatever they deem success). With this in mind, they’re not so much of a ‘banded together’ union.]

[Ms. Chase]:
It doesn’t matter who has become the new owner of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. It’s influence on the “Chase Agency” is minimal at best.
[Pauses]
My clients success lies not in their[new owner] hands but in my own. These selective few behind me are the best of today, tomorrow, and the future. It is up to them to succeed in the ring but, anything outside of it, that’s where I have the ultimate control.
[Pauses]
Take this upcoming PPV for instance. The “Alpha Dog” Remo crushed Steve Frehley; however, was unable to accomplish the final goal of victory. For any other wrestler, any OTHER figure in this company, that would most certainly spell the END of their championship journey. Not Remo. Not one of my clients.
[Pauses]
It took 2 seconds and was the final act as owner that Mr. Eisen made. Now, my client will challenge for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at “Nothing to Lose”… and it’s All thanks to me.
[Pauses]
This time around, the ultimate goal will be fulfilled and the “Alpha Dog” WILL walk out as the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

[Just as she finishes up that last statement, the roaring sound of
blaring over the Plum Park sound system can be heard.]

[Ms. Chase slowly turns her head to look upon the entrance way in an emotionless fashion as the larger-than-life rockstar, Jack Bruce, struts through the “Supreme Gate”. As you can expect, the crowd is eating this up.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Emma… Emma… Emma…
[shakes his head; smirking]
OH, I’m sorry. Ms. Chase. That’s what you’re going by these days, right?
[straightens himself up in a proper way; all be it sarcastically]
So you landed the BIG DOG, huh?
[smirks]
Well, BIG DOG… That’s all fine and great but… When you put me through that table last week… You put yourself on the WRONG side of history, chief!
[smirks]
You may have got the better of me, THEN AGAIN… you did attack me from behind like a little school-girl, BUT… I’m working on this whole ‘giving respect where respect is due’…
[Rolls his eyes; smirking]
As I was saying, You DID throw me around… from behind… BUT… I’d like to see what happens when you’re standing face-to-face with Jack Bruce!
[smirks]
It’s going to be A LITTLE harder to do that whole ‘I crush you’ bull when you don’t have a BACK to stab!
[Pauses]
Now, I may be a little OFF, a little coo-coo in the head, BUT… Even I know not to walk into this fight without the proper back-up…
[smirks]
Oooooohhhhh…. Back-up??

[With that,
is heard blaring over the Plum Park sound system. Seconds later, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion is shown walking through the “Supreme Gate” with his gleaming championship belt over his shoulder. Sporting his trademark devilish smirk, Frehley ultimately accepts the microphone from Bruce.]

[steve Frehley©]:
“Alpha Dog”… I see you got yourself some new b*tches to roll with?
[smirks]
That’s aight. I doesn’t fret me much.
[Pauses]
I’d kick ya a$$ regardless of who’s standing by you. Hell, I’ll kick their a$$ for just being in the way.
[Crowd pops]
You ‘aint nothin’ to me, Remo. Just another punk-a$$ who wants to take this belt away from me. Unlucky for you, I happen to like this belt…
[Pauses]
And I don’t give nothin’ away… not to nobody… not never…
[Pauses]
So get your mind right, Remo. Do all you need to do, add all the allies you want, because all that [CENSOR] there will help pick ya back up…. After I knock your a$$ down!

[The crowd pops as Remo stares upon his rivals with a stoic sense of stern silence.]

[Jack Bruce]:
I like that idea, Frehley… ‘knockin’ their a$$ down…”.
[both smirk]
But, again, we may be a few fries short of a happy meal… BUT… We’re not going to walk into a 4-on-2 fight… Well, at least… not alone… COME ON OUT BOYS!!

[With that, Valiant and Lobster Warrior are shown walking out of the back side-by-side; a fact that drives the crowd to pop rather loudly.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Well LOOK at that!! It’s 4-on-4….
[smirks]
Let’s shake up this b*tch!

[With that, Jack Bruce tosses the microphone to the ground in an overtly arrogant fashion.]

[seconds later, the foursome of Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley, Valiant and Lobster Warrior are all shown stomping toward the ring. Meanwhile, the “Chase Agency” (Remo, Brandon James, Rogue and Paul Huntingdon) fortify themselves in the ring; ready for a fight.]

[before you know it, the babyface foursome has entered the ring & an all-out brawl ensues.]

[Remo/Frehley, James/Bruce, Valiant/Rogue, Huntingdon/Lobbie are the combinations that are shown to attract right away.]

[Eventually, the brawl becomes so chaotic that most of the competitors have crashed outside of the ring. Well, everyone BUT Remo and Jack Bruce.]

[After a ring-rattling spinebuster from Remo upon Bruce, the “Alpha Dog” is shown awaiting the SWF ICON to get back to his feet; most likely sizing him up for another power-move. However, before Remo can strike, “Big Money” is shown entering the ring, unseen to Remo, and brushing past him to floor Jack Bruce with a hefty big-boot to the jaw.]

[Remo looks over toward “Big Money” in an intense fashion; angered by James’ interference.]

[brandon James simply smirks off the exchange as he ultimately steps over the top rope and leaves the squared circle. Walking away from the ring, removing himself from the rest of the “Chase Agency”, James celebrates himself. All the while, Remo is shown burning a hole in the back of his head.]

[This is the final image we see just before going to commercial break.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
“Big Money” just disrespected Remo! Brushing past him, the big-man STOLE the “Alpha Dog’s” moment to put Jack Bruce away for good! I can’t imagine this is going to sit well with Remo!

Jerry Eisen:
And NOW they have to tag with one another tonight… There’s tension ALREADY in the ranks!

Peter Michaels:
My question was already answered here tonight. I wondered if two GIGANTIC EGO’s as James & Remo could EVER coexist. So far, it looks like they can’t.

Duane Fry:
Well, tonight’s main event should be interesting…

Jerry Eisen:
This tips the meter in Bruce & Frehley’s corner no doubt!

Peter Michaels:
Maybe. The “Chase Agency” has NEVER been about being friends. These are a bunch of mercenaries all looking for their own success. Just as long as they can stay out of eachother’s hair, there’s a good chance that these two could STILL rise to the occasion based on SKILL alone.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JamesPrudence.jpg

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs.
"MR. WONDERFUL
James Prudence

"ATOMIC – SMASH!!"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Frederique Antonio Garcia w/ James Prudence

• Captain Atomic practically rips the top-ring-rope off while celebrating during his opening.

• Prudence spends more time looking at himself in a handheld mirror; gawking at himself as Frederique attempts to force his way into view as well.

• In the ring, Prudence relies on a speedy aerial approach; one that’s somewhat flashy in nature.

• This proves to be interesting at first; however, eventually unravels due to the high intensity of Captain Atomic.

• Before long, accelerated dives by Prudence are ultimately matched & surpassed by high-octane, heavily-energetic, strikes from Atomic.

• Frederique attempts to distract; however, is eventually thrown from the apron by Captain Atomic following a guided head-slam into the nearby turnbuckle.

• Moments later, Captain Atomic turns his opponent inside out, literally flipping him in air, with his signature “Mushroom Cloud”. The impact was so explosive that it looked like Prudence’s head may come straight off.

• There’s no kicking out after that. Prudence looks to be more like a victim of a car-crash than a wrestler taking the brunt of high-impact. Meanwhile, Atomic can’t lay still EVEN when he’s pinning someone; always shaking with energy.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Mushroom Cloud” (Running/Diving Closeline)

ENDING TIME:
7:04

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Well… Someone might want to start looking for Prudence’s head after Atomic almost took it off with the “Mushroom Cloud”.

Jerry Eisen:
Oh, the horror…
[sarcastic Tone]
How EVER will he put food on his table as a male-model?

Duane Fry:
He could start modeling neck-braces?

Jerry Eisen:
Perfect.

Peter Michaels:
James Prudence put together a strong showing early on but, when push came to shove, it wasn’t enough to topple the incessant explosiveness of Captain Atomic!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/MarcDuBois_zps05aa2248.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

PROMO W/ FAILED ATTACK

INVOLVED:
“The Truth” (John Greed, Squeeky McClean, and Marc DuBois) and Captain Atomic

“The truth comes out…"

[With Captain Atomic celebrating with high-intensity in the ring, shaking a nearby ring rope as if he were going to rip it straight out of it’s bolted corner, the victorious super-hero-like figure finds himself eventually staring down a devious trio on high.]

[standing just before the “Supreme Gate”, the trio of John Greed, Squeeky McClean, and Marc DuBois are shown looking down upon Atomic; both literally and figuratively.]

[As Atomic turns to look at them, fuming with sheer intensity, the apparent ring-leader, John Greed, stands slightly ahead of his counterparts with a microphone already in hand.]

[John Greed]:
Bravo…
[Coy smirk forms]
Another ‘glorious’ victory for the 3-move wonder.
[Pauses; smirks continues]
That’s right. We saw the WHOLE barrage of Captain Atomic here tonight. Shoulder-block. Check. Spinebuster. Check. “Mushroom Cloud”. Check.
[Pauses]
It’s almost as if that’s the ONLY thing you can do in the ring. Right?
[smirks]
For weeks now, everyone has wondered WHY… we’ve had it out for Captain Atomic. Well, the answer is not so easy; at least for you idiots in attendance.
[Crowd boos]
We’ve formed together because we’ve had it…
[Pauses]
We’ve had it with talentless fools like Captain Atomic getting their ‘moment in the sun’ when, in reality, there nothing more than a carbon-copy rip-off of generations past.
[Pauses]
Didn’t think we’d remember The Force, huh?
[Crowd boos; Greed smirks in a greater fashion]
We formed together because, to be honest, we’re sick and damn tired of being force-fed this SAME OLE’ crap…
[Pauses]
Wait your turn… it’ll be your time some time… BULL…
[Pauses]
Let’s just say, we formed together… to bring a little TRUTH… back to the SWF.
[Pauses]
We ARE… the Truth… and we’re going to see to it that, when it’s all said and done,… the TRUTH… Prevails…

[Hearing enough, Captain Atomic storms out of the ring and starts running full-speed toward the trio atop the ramp. As expected, there’s no ‘tempered pace’ for Atomic. Once there, he swings wildly like a drunken sailor; an approach that actually bodes well for him as he sends the trio reeling. Before you know it though, the numbers game becomes too much & the newfound trio “The Truth” is shown beating the “New Year’s Revolution” winner down to the steel ramp; ending their attack with a vicious stomp to the back of his head by Marc DuBois; slamming Atomic’s head into the steel and KO’ing him in the process.]

GRADE:
C

Jerry Eisen:
Well, there’s the reason we’ve been looking for.

Duane Fry:
The Truth, huh? Sounds like these guys are a little misinformed if you ask me…

Jerry Eisen:
I see what you did there. Clever.

Peter Michaels:
Whether they are misguided or not, “The Truth” believe what they’re talking about & that can be MORE deadly than actually having facts on your side. It’s long been said that strength in numbers is always key. These guys are seeing to it that their numbers become the strength they’ve always been looking for.

Jerry Eisen:
Something tells me though, when Captain Atomic comes too, there’s going to be a VERY angry “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” looking for them!

Duane Fry:
I think they’re counting on that…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Unknown.jpg

CHALLENGE W/ ANNOUNCEMENT

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith (about Vengeance) and the unknown new Owner of the SWF

“Be careful what you wish for…"

[The strong
can be heard radiating throughout Plum Park as the SWF Nation explodes with excitement. Slowly, taking his sweet time as he’s deserved it, the “Iron Man” is shown shuffling through the “Supreme Gate” with his typical sternness in tow.]

[shortly before walking toward the ring, Faith slowly raises his right fist up in the air as the crowd does so in respect as they pop rather loud for the SWF LIVING LEGEND.]

[Again, taking his time to get to the ring, Faith’s speed appears to have a reasoning more based upon years of wear-and-tear on his body versus simply ‘milking the response’. There’s no rush. He’ll get there soon.]

[Once in the ring, Faith looks out upon the crowd with a microphone in hand. There’s no smirk. No pleasant demeanor in the slightest. That said, it’s what we’ve come to expect from the blue-collar warrior.]

[Christian Faith]:
There are some who have said that I walked through Hell last month…
[Pauses]
That the “Demon” dragged my body through the fiery pits & ultimately left me for dead.
[Pauses]
And yet… Here I stand. Just as I did before…
[Pauses]
Just as I’ll do tomorrow.
[Pauses; crowd pops]
I’ll give the freak where it’s due. Vengeance beat my body down, bruised a bone or two, and ultimately did his very best to torture me from head-to-toe.
[Pauses]
But what he didn’t bruise… or crush… was my soul.
[Pauses]
THAT… I still have… and THAT… is what’s driving me to stare RIGHT back in the eyes of the “Demon”…
[Pauses; crowd pops]
I don’t know where the hell you are, or if you’ll even show this time, but I’m here to set the record straight…
[Pauses]
You may have slowed me down but you sure as HELL didn’t break me…
[Pauses]
And since I’m still here, still standin’, still fightin’…
[Pauses]
I want YOU, Vengeance, at “Nothing to Lose”…
[Loud pop from the crowd]
You and me… one-on-one again… in a No-Holds Barred Match!
[Crowd pops loudly again; Faith stands strong in the ring]
I was dragged through HELL last time… THIS time… I’m going to see to it that you NEVER LEAVE…
[Crowd pops]
So what do you say “Demon”?
[Pauses]
Will you join me in HELL… one more time?

[The crowd pops rather loudly. Meanwhile, Faith looks directly into the nearby camera with a steely sense of confidence to his stare.]

[That said, Vengeance never shows. There’s no power-outage. No thick smoke. No lightning storm or thunder rolling. Nothing.]

[Faith doesn’t bat an eye though. Where others would show their emotions outright, frustrated by what’s not happening, the “Iron Man” looks to be unmoved as he still stares off in a stern fashion.]

[Then, upon the video tron, a new feed is patched in.]

[A figure, darkened by design, sits behind an equally shaded desk. Without any hesitation, everyone expects it to be the new owner of the SWF.]

[With that said, as his voice is also disguised to further hide his identity, the newfound owner speaks directly to Faith.]

[unknown SWF Owner]:
Be careful what you ask for, “Iron Man”.
[Pauses]
We ALL saw the destruction that Vengeance placed upon you at “When Hell Freezes Over”. The “Demon” himself practically ripped you to pieces and yet… now you want more? In a No-Holds Barred Match none the less?
[Laughs]
That sounds like a death-wish if you ask me.
[Pauses]
But don’t let me stand in the way of your demise…
[Pauses]
If that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get, Faith.
[Crowd pops]
In my FIRST booking since becoming the NEW SWF Owner… It’ll be Christian Faith vs. Vengeance at “Nothing to Lose” in a No-Holds-Barred Match!
[Crowd pops]
Just remember, after the “Demon” has finally crushed the last thing you say you have left [your soul], don’t say I didn’t warn you…

[The crowd boos as Faith stares upon the feed in a stern fashion. However, before he can go to vocally retaliate, the newly cemented SWF owner leaves just as he came; via the video tron. That said, Faith never made a move as if he were going to get back on the mic anyways.]

[in the end, the segment comes to a close with the sight of Christian Faith standing his epic sternness; looking out upon the crowd as if he were waiting for Vengeance to possibly appear.]

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
Anyone who thought Christian Faith would just ‘stay away’ after his last bout with Vengeance doesn’t know the “Iron Man” all that well. The “Demon” may have dragged him through HELL but it’ll be Faith who keeps him there!

Duane Fry:
I hope so.

Jerry Eisen:
Hope?

Duane Fry:
Believe me, I’m a HUGE Christian Faith fan. He’s one of the GREATEST we’ve EVER seen & truly is the face of the Supreme Wrestling Federation; and has been for quite some time now. That said, I don’t know if he can beat Vengeance. I know, it’s blasphemous to say; that Faith can’t beat another. I just don’t know if it’s possible to beat someone like the “Demon”. He seems to have gained power with age… He’s more powerful than he’s EVER been before. Meanwhile, the “Iron Man” has shown kinks in his armor. He’s aging like ANY man would… meanwhile, Vengeance is not.

Jerry Eisen:
I see what you’re saying but… this is Christian Faith! He ALWAYS gets his guy… always!

Peter Michaels:
You’ll see…

Duane Fry:
Again… I hope I do…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RichMoney.jpg

Randy Bumfhole vs. Rich Money

"Money makes the world go round"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Zimmy Bumfhole w/ Randy Bumfhole

• Randy appears hungry from the very start. Rich Money, seems more calm & collected.

• Young Randy’s eagerness proves to keep Money on his heels throughout most of the beginning of the match.

• That eagerness would eventually unravel Randy as a missed top-rope cross-body-block sends the small flier into the unforgiving canvas rather harshly.

• Rich Money, from there on out, takes advantage with his rugged brawling style.

• Whenever Randy would rebound, Money would eventually bring him back ‘down to earth’.

• At one point, toward the end of the match, it looks as though Randy has picked up a SHOCKING upset victory via a flash-pinfall sunset flip as Money misses a corner splash. That said, the ‘Money Man’ is able to kick out at 2 ½.

• The close call seems to enrage Money. His demeanor turns a little more stern in nature.

• Focused, and looking to put the match away, Money muscles his opponent into a fireman’s carry position; ultimately hitting his signature “Money in the Bank”.

• As Zimmy drops his head upon the canvas in shame, watching from outside, his brother is ultimately pinned 1-2-3 as Money looks as strong as ever.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Money in the Bank” (Shingo Spinebuster)

ENDING TIME:
8:01

GRADE:
B+

Jerry Eisen:
Another win for Rich Money. Meanwhile, the Bumfholes continue to fall as of late. I’m starting to wonder if either of these two brothers will make it past being a great tag team.

Duane Fry:
That may just be their nitch. There’s nothing wrong with that. Not everyone can become a singles champion but, in the same vein, not every person can meld with another well enough to form such a winning team.

Peter Michaels:
Very true. Some of the greatest wrestlers our industry has EVER seen have been within strong tag teams. Plus, a win over Rich Money may be asking a little much. Money is one of the toughest competitors in the SWF right now!

Jerry Eisen:
I suppose you’re right. Either way, a good showing from Randy & a momentum-building victory for Money as he continues to bark about being added to the main event at “Nothing To Lose”!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

POST-MATCH PROMO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“It’s MY spot!"

[The match comes to a close as Peter Michaels slowly enters into the ring with a microphone in hand. Fading Money’s music out, Michaels walks toward Rich in which to land an in-ring post-match interview. With that said, Money looks to as pompous as ever; smirking lightly out of the corner of his mouth as he looks out upon the crowd with an air of extreme arrogance.]

[Peter Michaels]:
With everything changing in the SWF in the last week, certainly you have to have a comment about Richard Eisen’s departure?

[Rich Money]:
It doesn’t matter who’s at the top, Peter.
[Pauses]
Just as long as they know who their REAL talent is.
[Pauses]
Under Mr. Eisen’s reign, I was cheated out of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Worse yet, the man who STOLE that belt from me was nothing more than a thug; someone who continues to tarnish the VERY title that I helped resurrect.
[Pauses]
So, I don’t really care WHO takes the top-spot. At the end of the day, they’ll know who to highlight.

[Money continues to smirk arrogantly toward the crowd as Peter moves in for another question.]

[Peter Michaels]:
Have you received any word from the new owner about your role at “Nothing To Lose”? We all know YOU think you should be in the main event after defeating Steve Frehley by underhanded means last week…

[Money cuts Peter off; ripping the microphone from his hand in the process.]

[Rich Money]:
Underhanded?
[scoffs]
I beat Steve Frehley fair-and-square, in the center of this very ring.
[Pauses]
Don’t let your media bias skew the truth, Peter!
[Crowd boos]
To answer your question though, No; I have not heard from the new owner yet. They have a little over a week to get it right though; to put me in the main event at “Nothing To Lose”.
[Pauses]
I deserve it! I beat the champ, humiliated him really, and showed EVERY one of you that I should STILL be holding that belt.
[Pauses]
They’ll do the right thing… I know they will… Why? Because Money makes the world go round!

[With that, Money drops the microphone on the canvas as Peter Michaels goes reaching for it. To add further insult to injury, Rich doesn’t interact with the SWF’s lead announcer whatsoever. Instead, he celebrates for a second & then walks off with an arrogant smirk upon his face. Meanwhile, Peter is forced to pick up the microphone and walk back toward the commentary desk with the stink of disrespect on him.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Did you expect any different from Rich Money? I mean, really? This is what we’ve come to see form this guy since day-one. He looks out for himself, only for himself, and looks to everyone else as nothing more than ants he can squash.

Jerry Eisen:
He’s been a pain ever since I’ve known him. Straying away from my own emotion temporarily, whoever bought out my Father, I hope to GOD they don’t give in to this jerk.

Duane Fry:
He’s got the look, the talent, the drive…
[Pauses; sighs]
Sadly, most everyone falls prey to that sooner or later. As long as there’s an SWF, Rich Money is bound to be atop it… Sadly…

Jerry Eisen:
Well, then let’s make sure there’s no more Rich Money…

Duane Fry:
If only we could do that…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AmericanMachine-1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/DesDavids.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/HueyCannonball.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JeffersonStardust.jpg

All-Americans vs. The Awesomeness

“The Domination Continues"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE ON THE LINE:
Non-Title Match

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
BJ O’Neil w/ American Machine

• The Awesomeness Team does quite well rising to the moment despite being an overtly green team; at least as it pertains to the Supreme Landscape.

• Their speed & general flash not only generates an exciting product to watch but also keeps them one step ahead of the champs for a bit.

• That ‘one step ahead’ would quickly subside though as the collective, blue-collar, power-game of the All-Americans takes hold.

• As always, while the American Machine looks strong at points, it’s Des Davids that really stands out as the premiere talent. His mixture of speed, athleticism, and power makes him a tough force to slow down.

• In the end, after turning the tables & throwing their opponents around like ragdolls, Davids brutishly brings the match to an end as he forces Huey Cannonball into his signature “Brute Force” finisher. As you can expect, there’s no kicking out after that.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The All-Americans via pinfall (Des Davids over Huey Cannonball)

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Brute Force” (Jackhammer Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
6:11

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
I’m starting to really think that there’s NO tag team out there that can slow down these guys.

Peter Michaels:
We’ve seen some of the best the SWF has to offer and yet, as you stated, there ‘aint nobody whose come close to defeating these guys. The All-Americans could hold the belts for the next 5-years or so.

Jerry Eisen:
In the end, like every tag team, THEY may become their greatest challenge as success often spoils.

Duane Fry:
So far, we haven’t seen ANYTHING like that from these guys. So, as far as I can see, these guys should make it to the year-mark as champions & probably beyond. That’s a HUGE feat in today’s SWF.

Peter Michaels:
It certainly is.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpg

ON-LOCATION ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen and Angry Gilmore©

“Eisen reaches a NEW low…"

[We open our scene on a busy hospital floor. RN’s buzz past the camera, talking amongst one another about unknown patients, as the RN station itself sits in the background of the shot. Slowly, a man who doesn’t seem to fit the scene slowly shuffles his way up toward said RN station. As the camera gets a better angle of said figure, it becomes rather obvious that it’s none other than Eric Eisen.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Excuse me…
[Looks at the RN’s name-tag]
Joyce.
[Fake smile follows]
I am here to see a co-worker of mine who recently went through a terrible incident. Would you be able to direct me to Tom Gilmore’s room?

[she looks up past Eric toward the patient roster on the wall and ultimately responds in an unenergetic fashion; moving onto her next project before really ending her conversation with Eisen.]

[Joyce, RN]:
Mr. Gilmore is in rehab right now. Come back in 15-minutes.

[Gritting his teeth as he continues on with his fake smile, Eisen responds shortly before shuffling away from the RN station.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Thanks…

[As he walks away from said station, he ultimately links up with an RN walking alone down the hall. With that in mind, Eric drops his fake smile persona now; switching over to that of a scared family member.]

[Eric Eisen]:
Do you know where my brother is? I came back to his room & couldn’t find him anywhere.

[unknown RN]:
What’s your brother’s name?

Eric Eisen:
Tom Gilmore.

[unknown RN]:
Oh, you can’t find him because he’s in rehab right now.

[Eric Eisen]:
Where exactly is that?

[unknown RN]:
It’s around the corner here; first door on the right.

[Eric Eisen]:
Thank you…

[As he walks past the RN, no longer able to see his face, Eisen returns to his arrogant mannerisms.]

[Turning the corner, he bolts into the rehab room so quickly that the camera man behind lags in contrast. That said, almost right away, the blood-curdling sound of a female scream is heard coming from the room.]

[As the camera man finally makes his way through the doorframe, we now witness the sight of Eric Eisen beating down upon a depleted Angry Gilmore.]

[Knocking him from the guided treadmill he was on, Eisen lays into the SWF North American Champion with vicious rights.]

[As the female rehab RN continues to scream, running out of the room to call for help, Eric is shown using almost every piece of medical equipment nearby to KO his rival (ie: crutches, heart monitor, balance box, and even a replica of the spine).]

[before you know it, Eisen is able to exit the room just shortly before security is able to enter. All that’s left is Angry Gilmore lying motionless in the corner of the room. Unconscious and in the fetal position, the sheer sight of such an attack leaves many uncomfortable. Meanwhile, it leaves Angry Gilmore further injured; a fact that will only prove to be MORE beneficial for Eisen going into “Nothing To Lose”]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
Now THAT was just plain sick!! Gilmore is there to rebound from his wounds; get himself back upright. In NO way should another man go in there and attack another human being when they’re just struggling to get their health back like this!

Jerry Eisen:
He’s reached a new low. I didn’t think that was possible…

Peter Michaels:
We’re just a little over a week away from “Nothing To Lose”; there’s NO way that Gilmore will be ready for his match! This was Eric’s plan all along GOD-DANGIT!!!

Duane Fry:
Whoever the new owner is, I know you’re watching. You NEED to suspend Eric Eisen for this deplorable act. This has NO room in wrestling.

Jerry Eisen:
I agree. Send him home & make him THINK about what all of this has done to him. Just downright sad to see such ugliness from your OWN brother… I’m used to it by now but… it’s still sad.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Rogue.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs.
“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”
Rogue

“Cold-Blooded Victory"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue

• Rogue and Lobster Warrior are two polar opposites: Lobbie is the fun-loving, over-the-top, fan-favorite kind of persona. Meanwhile, Rogue is very cold, gritty, vile and often hated by all.

• That said, despite being polar opposites, the action in the ring is rather even as their altercation takes an ‘open’ feel.

• Rogue’s gritty stiffness does him well; however, is also counteracted rather consistently by Lobbie’s veteran technical approach.

• At several points throughout the match, it looked like either man was going to win as standard 3-counts often ended at 2.

• That said, everything changed as Valiant & Hannah came walking through the “Supreme Gates”.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Hannah_zps70e0d614.jpg
    Coming to the ring w/ hope for revenge...

• With his chest puffed, Valiant looks like he’s ready for a fight. Standing outside of the ring, acting as a distraction, the blood-rival of Rogue is shown jaw-jacking with said rival. This gives enough room for Lobbie to take advantage.

• A flash-pinfall attempt later, gaining a 2 ½ count following a school-boy roll-up, and Rogue is growing entirely enraged by what’s happening.

• Lobbie thinks he can sneak in for another maneuver, a belly-to-back no doubt; however, this time Rogue is waiting. A swift back kick below the belt, one that Darren Smith is not in the right angle to see, and a swinging elbow-strike to the temple ultimately staggers his opponent away.

• Before you know it, as Lobbie staggers toward his opponent, Rogue is shown dropping him face-first with his signature “Crashing On”. The impact causes the lovable Lobbie to go limp as a gritty snarl continues to reside upon the face of the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”.

• Valiant, Hannah, and across the ring from the, Ms. Chase, watch on as Rogue picks up the standard three-count; all the while staring directly into the eyes of the puffed chest Valiant.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rogue via pifnall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Crashing On” (Flatliner)

ENDING TIME:
8:22

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
Lobbie had his chances, and almost won the match at several points, but it looks like Rogue was the tougher opponent here tonight.

Duane Fry:
Even with Valiant at ringside as a distraction, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” did what he does best I suppose… shut out everyone else, go into attack mode, and mercilessly destroy his opponent.

Peter Michaels:
He really is the making of a sociopath.

Duane Fry:
Wait… It looks like Valiant is leaving Hannah at ringside & going into the ring!

Jerry Eisen:
We may have a bloody brawl on our hands folks. If you have young children in the room, you should remove them now…

Peter Michaels:
After what happened 2-weeks ago when Rogue spit on Hannah at ringside, it’s safe to say that Valiant has been thinking about this fight for quite some time now.

Duane Fry:
It probably would have happened last week if it weren’t for Vengeance and his mysterious “X”…

Peter Michaels:
We definitely have a fight on our hands, folks…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Hannah_zps70e0d614.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Rogue_zps3ba311cf.jpg

FAILED 1-ON-1 ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Valiant, Hannah, Ms. Chase and Rogue

“Quick thinking; violent ending"

[Valiant slowly climbs into the ring as he and Rogue stare at one another from across the ring. Anger has overtaken the young Valiant; huffing and puffing as he fixates solely on his blood rival. However, before he can act, the sound of the lovely Hannah yelping out in shock pulls his attention away out of fear of what’s happening.]

[Ms. Chase has grabbed Hannah from behind by her hair in a forceful fashion. She looks extremely scared.]

[Valiant turns his attention JUST long enough for Rogue to swing in and attack him from behind; laying him out rather quickly. The young rival tries to regain composure, throwing wild fists of fury to put Rogue on his heels, but no such scenario is successful. Before you know it, Rogue has beaten his rival down to the point of hitting his signature “Crashing On” (Flatliner) square in the middle of the ring.]

[Valiant is motionless. Rogue is slowly rising to his feet with a gritty snarl upon his face. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase has forcibly let go of Hannah’s hair; pushing her forward in the process. She’s scared, defeated, and saddened by costing Valiant his fight.]

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
Ms. Chase moved in quickly, grabbed the one thing that would pull Valiant’s attention away, and it ultimately proved beneficial for her client.

Duane Fry:
Valiant really wanted that fight; he was practically foaming at the mouth. In the end though, his love for Hannah is what brought him here and ultimately what put him down in the ring.

Peter Michaels:
He’ll get another chance at “Nothing To Lose” as these two climb into the ring once again. This feud of theirs really has stretched the test of time; it’s pretty obvious neither cares for the other all that much.

Jerry Eisen:
There may not be enough room here in the SWF for both of them in the end…

Duane Fry:
You could be right about that… One may lose their career before it’s all said and done.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

PRE-MATCH BRAWL

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley©, Jack Bruce, Remo and ????

“All hell breaks loose!"

[We cut backstage in which to see a frantic view of the “Alpha Dog” attacking the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, in a backstage hallway. As the camera man bounces around like crazy, the brutish challenger wails away with fists of fury as Frehley does his best to match wits. Back-and-forth they brawl wildly until Jack Bruce appears from a nearby doorway; slamming into Remo from the side with a diving attack.]

[Traveling through backstage hallways, and eventually through the backend of the “Supreme Gate”, this 2-on-1 brawl continues at a reckless pace. Bruce & Frehley, while working together, seem less like cohesive partners and more like individuals equally wanting their revenge upon the brutish powerhouse.]

[shockingly, Remo holds his own despite being attacked by 2 men individually. In reality, if they were working as one, maybe their 2-on-1 would be more successful]

[Out of nowhere, Brandon James comes stomping through the “Supreme Gate” with a steel chair in hand. Going unseen at first, James is able to cold-clock Bruce from behind with said steel chair; a fact that drives the SWF ICON to crash to the steel rampway below.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpg

Down goes Bruce!

Duane Fry:
Did you HEAR that thud?!?!

Jerry Eisen:
Yea, I think it would be impossible NOT to hear that! WOW! The power that James has!

[sensing what’s going on now, Frehley speeds past the fallen Remo, jumping over his rival, in which to clash with James; taking him equally to the steel rampway with his signature “Frehley’s Comet”.]

Duane Fry:
FREHLEY’S COMET!!

Jerry Eisen:
Brandon James may have just broke his back with that strike!’

Duane Fry:
He bounced off the steel ramp in a wicked fashion! You MAY be right!

[The brawl eventually makes it into the ring as Steve Frehley and Remo are the two man left-standing currently; starting as the two legal men in the match due to this fact.]

GRADE:
B+

Jerry Eisen:
AND the Match opens with Frehley & Remo!

Duane Fry:
The two men who will clash in just over a week at “Nothing to Lose” are opening this tag match tonight! WHAT a way to kick this thing off!

Peter Michaels:
You know both of these men are coming into this match hoping to put the other away! An injured opponent at “Nothing To Lose” makes it easier to walk out with the belt!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Remo.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SteveFrehley.jpg

Brandon James & Remo vs. Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley

“Vengeance reigns..."

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Brandon James & Remo

• Brandon James & Remo spend as much time staring at one another as they do their opponents. There is some obvious mistrust there. That said, it’s business as usual.

• So much so that, despite not being on the same page or simply trusting one another, the combination of James & Remo proves to be a dominating one.

• Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley hold their own but there’s this continuous feel that they may not have enough in them to overcome such collection of brute power.

• Slowly they build, brawling throughout most of this time, as both sides do a good job of putting themselves in the limelight. Bruce with his sense of flash, Frehley with a smirking enjoyment of vicious brawling, Remo in a stoic powerhouse fashion and Brandon with a coolness that speaks of alternative motives.

• With time, the babyface duo is able to break free from the constraints of their opponents as Jack Bruce begins to pick up speed & Frehley starts to connect more frequently with his signature wild rights.

• That said, as time progresses once again, it always seems as though the “Chase Agency” is in slightly more control.

• To the shock of no one, each man wrestles as if they were in the middle of a singles match; not all that interested in the process of ‘tagging’ and working as a ‘team’.

• In the case of James & Remo, neither man looks to be interested, whatsoever, with the other person. If anything, there’s a momentary stare-down between the two partners when their opponents are floored in their corner. Obvious tension.

• With time, it looks like the match is starting to grow into a fevered pitch with both teams realizing that victory is just around the corner…

• … But then HE changes all of that.

• The lights go out, thunder begins to roll, and smoke fills the ringside area. As the lights come back up, we see Vengeance standing in the center of the ring holding Jack Bruce up in the air by his throat.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg
    "The Demon" enters!

• Darren Smith quickly calls for the bell as he dives out of the ring.

• Ms. Chase holds off her clients, a fact that’s pretty hard to keep Remo ‘out of action’, as Vengeance continues to choke the life out of Bruce.

• The bell is rung once again in which to hopefully move Vengeance to let go of Bruce; the match is ultimately over.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Jack Bruce & Steve Frehley via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
Vengeance’s interference by attacking Jack Bruce

ENDING TIME:
17:38

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
VENGEANCE!!

Jerry Eisen:
It looks like Jack Bruce is next on the list…

Peter Michaels:
I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen… First Faith, then Frehley, Valiant and Mr. Eisen… Now, it looks like Vengeance has come for Jack Bruce.

Duane Fry:
He’s literally choking the LIFE out of him!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Vengeance, Jack Bruce, Steve Frehley, Remo, Brandon James, and Ms. Chase

“Uneasy alliance; if you can call it that"

[The lights go back out once again as the uncomfortable sight of Vengeance choking the light out of Bruce on high is still imprinted in our minds. When the lights come back up, there’s no Vengeance. Instead, Jack Bruce is lying in the center of the ring with a red “X” written across his chest in what appears to be a blood-like substance.]

Duane Fry:
Bruce is the latest victim to be branded with the “X” from Vengeance…

Jerry Eisen:
What does this all mean? Faith, Frehley, Valiant, my Father, and now Bruce? Where’s the connection here? Is there a connection?

[Despite this horror, Steve Frehley doesn’t appear to be fazed. Instead, he’s already seen brawling with Remo in their typical wild, yet brutish, fashion. Back-and-forth they go; laying into one another and leaving obvious damage upon their bodies in the process.]

[Then, out of nowhere, Brandon James appears from the corner of the shot; flooring Frehley out of nowhere with his signature big-boot.]

[As Ms. Chase watches on with her arms crossed, showing no emotion despite the impactful hit from James, we surprisingly see James & Remo working as one once again.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpg

It’s uneasy but it’s an alliance

[before you know it, they’ve floored Frehley together with a double powerbomb that sends the SWF World Heavyweight Champion straight to ‘dream-street’.]

[supreme TV ultimately closes with the sight of Ms. Chase entering the ring in which to stand between her two giant brawlers. That said, despite working as one briefly, Remo & James don’t look to trust one another in the slightest; always keeping an eye focused on the other as they celebrate their destruction.]

GRADE:
B+

Peter Michaels:
They may be standing as one but no one is mistaking this for a REAL alliance. How can Ms. Chase keep these two equally happy? It seems as though there’s a struggle for the’ top-dog’ in the “Chase Agency”.

Duane Fry:
Meanwhile, we saw the Vengeance “Demon” strike again; choking the life from Bruce & ultimately leaving him alone, in the center of the ring, with a bloody “X” on his chest. Seriously, when are we EVER going to find out what this means? Also, how does Bruce factor into the list of victims?

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t get it. Not one bit. Then again, I don’t think ANYONE could truly get into the sadistic head of Vengeance!

Peter Michaels:
Well folks, they came, saw, and conquered. The “Chase Agency” may not have won the main event tag match tonight but they SURE as HELL proved they were a force to be reckoned with. Who knows, if Vengeance didn’t interfere, if they wouldn’t have walked away with a win outright.
[Pauses]
Either way, tune in NEXT WEEK as we bring to you the FINAL Supreme TV episode before “Nothing To Lose”! It’s bound to be CIRCUS no doubt! Good night!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
15,000 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
12.20 (- 0.45)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B-

ATTENDANCE:
12,215 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
6.75 (- 0.16)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 5 vs. TCW – 0

Awesome show as always, I really love this diary

One question: how did you book the unknown owner-angle?

Was is just a promo by Christian Faith, or did you use the actual worker that will be the new owner, or... ?

Flavioooooooooooooo!

I booked the segment with the new owner listed in. I wanted to utilize their skill-set in which to help the segment (since the new owner was speaking). Their popularity level came into effect as well; however, in my mind, anyone mysterious/unknown would have a popularity level either way. The whole: "Who is it?" scenario.

Great to know you're enjoying the dynasty thus far!
:D

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

SWF develops new TV Show -- "SWF Underground".

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

The Supreme Wrestling Federation has extended their relationship with the American TV network, C.A.N.N., with the announcement of a new TV show entitled “SWF Underground”.

A source within the SWF has added further depth to this development, stating that “SWF Underground” will ultimately stand as a “B-Show” for the National powerhouse. With this in mind, the broadcast will highlight up-and-coming talent while also giving additional undercard talent the ability to further hone their skills before a television audience. Further, it’s being noted that some bigger names could make an occasional appearance; however, such a practice will be few and far between.

The newly developed B-show will air Late Night on Saturday and will carry a collective brand of hungry wrestlers looking to make it BIG (that being the SWF main roster). It’s being reported that a number of young wrestlers are being hand-picked as the first wave of talent coming through & said talent could be highlighted in the days to come. Meanwhile, it’s also being reported that SWF officials are looking to create a unique vibe with the show; one where anyone will do ANYTHING to prove themselves and to ultimately ‘climb out of the abyss’ and into the limelight.

It’s long been reported that SWF officials wanted a secondary TV show in which to add further growth for upcoming talent. Today, it appears as though they were able to secure exactly that.

The 1st broadcast will come during the opening week of March 2013.

TAGS:
SWF – Duane Fry – C.A.N.N. – Underground

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

New Hirings In The SWF & Several Called Up From RIPW.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

Just days after the SWF announced the development of a new B-Show entitled “SWF Underground”, company officials have cemented the signings of several key indy talents. Air Attack Weasel, Mainstream Hernandez, Remmy Skye and Snap Dragon have all been signed to a standard 1-year deal with the hopes of fleshing out their abilities in the ring.

It’s expected that only minor additions may come in the future as company officials are focusing in on their developmental talent from RIPW to fill out the rest of the roster.

With that in mind, it’s also been announced that several developmental talent from RIPW have been called up to the main roster in which to compete on “SWF Underground”. Kristen Pearce, Lenny Brown and Spencer Spade have made the transition and will work dark-matches on Supreme TV until the newfound B-Show is on the air.

Early rumblings from SWF Headquarters have placed Lenny Brown and Spencer Spade as two important pieces of the puzzle going forward. While it has yet to be verified, it’s being said that both youngsters are personal favorites of the SWF’s new headbooker, Duane Fry.

Stay tuned for more information as it comes…

TAGS:
SWF – Air Attack Weasel – Mainstream Hernandez – Remmy Skye – Spencer Spade – Lenny Brown – Kristen Pearce – RIPW

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

Superme TV Episode #5 is posted above!
(1/07/13)

Another wonderfully crafted show, E-V; I really think you've managed to find your place. I don't know whether it's you putting yourself under less pressure, or whether you're just enjoying this more, but your writing style seems to be so relaxed that it's like watching water flow.

It just makes me sit back and wish for the next show!

Another wonderfully crafted show, E-V; I really think you've managed to find your place. I don't know whether it's you putting yourself under less pressure, or whether you're just enjoying this more, but your writing style seems to be so relaxed that it's like watching water flow.

It just makes me sit back and wish for the next show!

Thank you, 21-Cent!

I really am enjoying myself this time around with the SWF. I think it's a combination of A) removing some pressure on myself (as you said) and B) finally having the 'right mind' to get an in-depth SWF project off the ground & running. I've always wanted to book a successful dynasty with Eisen's company, and felt like I couldn't really walk away without having one; so, I'm quite happy thus far.

My amount of free time will drastically change in a week or two; however, I have plans for this project going the long-haul (with peak times generating the quickest output; ie: Spring Break, Summer, etc.).

I'm excited to get the next show out there as well. It produced some where grades, some that have defied some things I thought were true thus far, but the story that generates through the show will be a great set-up for "Nothing to Lose"!

Great show. One question with the influx of new talent Will the tag division improve?

Great question, bigjondalegend.

The influx of talent will certainly add some depth to the tag team division; however, it's the reason for said talent influx that will have the greater impact on the division as a whole.

"Underground" (the new B-Show coming in March) allows me the ability to book more lower-level tag teams, develop their characters, and ultimately give them some time in the ring to hash out a new & improved division. Up until now, I would be lying to say that tag wrestling was one of my main focuses. The lack of overness with the teams made it hard to justify a prominent role on Supreme TV (as my booking practices often focus on the big names and let the under-card wrestle but not be a major focus of the show). On top of that, I really wanted to keep the All-Americans strong & have them appear like one of THE best (if not most successful) teams in all of SWF history. That, coupled with weak competition as it pertains to their overness, made it almost impossible (in my view) to really give it it's due.

Now, with the new B-show, that will ALL change.

I'm already working with a few newcomers to see if a couple tag options are doable. With that said, it IS now a major focus & something I really want to accomplish (that being a more diverse, and interesting, tag team division).

<hr color="black">

Results for Episode #5 of Supreme TV (posted yesterday; 1/7) can be found on the previous page.

SWF to resurrect Shooting Star Championship?

It’s being reported that the new SWF Headbooker, Duane Fry, is interested in resurrecting the Shooting Star Championship in the near future. The belt has been retired for 5 years now; however, with the development of a new B-Show entitled “SWF Underground” on the horizon, Fry and officials feel it’s the right time to reintroduce the championship to the masses.

Exact details of it’s return are somewhat hazy right now but there are several inside sources who claim the belt could see the light of day once “Underground” goes live in March 2013. In connection, many are looking to the recent hirings of Remmy Skye, Air Attack Weasel, Snap Dragon, and Mainstream Hernandez as a glaring sign that the Shooting Star Championship may be closer to resurrection than many would have ever thought.

More information to come…

TAGS:
SWF – Air Attack Weasel – Mainstream Hernandez – Remmy Skye – Shooting Star Championship

<hr color="black">

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Bruce.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Vengeance has consumed another victim. This time, it’s none other than the SWF ICON himself, Jack Bruce.

Appearing from the darkness, the vile “Demon” overtook the rebellious rock-star and practically choked the life out of him before a shocked SWF Nation. Before you knew it, just like before, Vengeance vanished without a trace shortly thereafter; leaving Jack lying in the center of the ring motionless and dawning the mysterious bloody “
X
” upon his chest.

At this point, it’s less realistic to ask “why?”; as this ominous practice has gone on long enough without any reasoning. In reality, we should be asking ourselves: What is the connection between the victims?

Christian Faith, Steve Frehley, Richard Eisen, Valiant and now Jack Bruce.

What binds these four victims together? Possibly, if we can crack this code, there’s a chance we could unveil the ultimate reason for WHY such violence has occurred.

Either way, it’s expected that Jack Bruce, like the many victims before him, will not take this attack lightly. We freely anticipate that the rebellious rocker will return to Supreme TV this week in hopes of gaining a sense of revenge for the Vengeance “Demon’s” attack.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

Vengeance To Adopt a Limited In-Ring Schedule; Remain Top Star.

SWF Insiders are claiming that SWF Headbooker, Duane Fry, has enacted a limited in-ring schedule for Vengeance post-"Nothing to Lose". While the veteran has been highlighted greatly as of late, seeing a resurgence of his popularity in the process, it's been said that his physical ability is starting to show signs of certain decline.

The plan is to have Vengeance compete against Christian Faith at "Nothing to Lose" in a No Holds Barred match. Following this, it's anticipated that the popular veteran will transition to a role for which in-ring action isn't a necessity to move storylines ahead. While it doesn't mean he will be 'shut-down' entirely, this approach will mean that his matches become more selective in hopes of extending his career.

SWF Insiders have also stated that part of the reason for such a transition is that Vengeance will remain as a top star throughout the 2013 calendar year. The fear is though, by pushing him so high, that he'll ultimately break down and require a sense of foced time-off. As one official hinted, "We can't have that; he's got a lot of storyline ahead".

Finally, it's also being reported that Vengeance may be locking into a campaign with a young up-and-coming SWF wrestler. While it's unknown as to who it may be, there are several insiders who have leaked the possibility of Valiant, Captain Atomic, or one of the Amazing Bumfholes.

More information as it comes...

TAGS:
SWF – Vengeance – Valiant – Captain Atomic – Amazing Bumfholes

<hr color="black">

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/PowerStruggle.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

It’s only been a week since Remo joined the “Chase Agency” and there’s already an apparent power-struggle within.

“Big Money” Brandon James has long been the prized acquisition of the cold-hearted power-agent, Ms. Chase. For years now, their partnership has inspired success while leaving behind a collection of victims in their wake. During this time, “Big Money” secured his SWF Legacy while winning the SWF North American Championship twice; producing some of THE most dominant performances the championship has ever seen.

They appeared like a match molded in perfection; a man lazily inspired by extreme pay-offs and a power-agent who could secure such.

That all changed a little over a week ago when the “Alpha Dog” made his way into the fold.

No longer the perceived ‘Top Draw’ of the group, James began to show an arrogant unraveling; testing the newly acquired Remo in the process. Whether it was stealing his big-move on Bruce, instead flooring him with a big-boot that sent the SWF ICON flying, or constantly putting himself in the lime-light at the determent of his tentative main event partner, “Big Money” has done everything he could to show that the “Chase Agency” is HIS to dominate.

Truthfully, Remo isn’t the kind of guy you want to get in a shoving-match with.

He may stand stoic but he packs an intensely powerful punch.

How will Ms. Chase squelch this budding inferno; is it even possible to do so? This may go down as THE greatest challenge of her decorated career. Win over both of them, find a sense of peace amongst the self-indulgent mercenaries, and you’ll have a faction that could dominate the SWF for the next decade. Lose control of the situation, allow James & Remo to peck at one another until one is seriously overrun by the other, and the “Chase Agency” could implode just as we once thought possible.

Tick… Tick… Tick…

It’s YOUR move, Ms. Chase. What will it be?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Run-time:
90 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Steve Frehley vs. ????
—Non-Title Match

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
The SWF Nation was in shock as Jack Bruce became the most recent Supreme Superstar to fall victim to Vengeance. Choking the life from him on high and ultimately branding him with the same mysterious "X" left upon the chests of Faith, Frehley, Valiant and Mr. Eisen, the "Demon" made quite the horrific impression.

With tension brewing amongst the victims, will we FINALLY see an act of retribution against the "Demon"? If so, can we expect the rebellious Bruce to lead the charge? This remains to be seen. First, they have to 'catch' the elusive supernatural being in which to ever gain a sense of revenge.

Also, as it pertains to tension, what will happen as the "Chase Agency" continues to function through an apparent power-struggle within? Will James and Remo coincide as a team once again as they take on the Amazing Bumfholes this week - OR - will we witness further signs that Ms. Chase's group is ultimately doomed to fail?

This and SO much more as SWF Supreme TV overtakes the Iowa State Fair!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE"
Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois
w/ “The Truth”

[singles Match]

Question:
After stomping his head into the steel ramp, can Marc DuBois continue to inflict further damage upon the rival of “The Truth”, Captain Atomic?

"CHASE AGENCY"
Paul Huntingdon & Rogue
w/ Ms. Chase
vs. Lobster Warrior & Valiant

[Tag Team Match]

Question:
Valiant is hell-bent on revenge for what Rogue did to Hannah a few weeks back. Will this be the moment where he finally gets that revenge?

"THE IRON MAN"
Christian Faith vs. Joe Sexy

[singles Match]

Question:
Who will walk away as the victor of this classic SWF grudge-match?

"CHASE AGENCY"
Brandon James & Remo
w/ Ms. Chase
vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

[Tag Team Match]

Question:
With an apparent power-struggle overtaking the “Chase Agency”, can Remo & James work as a team to defeat the well-oiled machine that is the Amazing Bumfholes?

"YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’"
Steve Frehley vs. ????

[singles Match]

Question:
Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”?

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois w/ “The Truth”

"CHASE AGENCY" Paul Huntingdon & Rogue w/ Ms. Chase vs. Lobster Warrior & Valiant

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. Joe Sexy

"CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James & Remo w/ Ms. Chase vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

"YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’" Steve Frehley vs. ????

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois w/ “The Truth”

[singles Match]

"CHASE AGENCY" Paul Huntingdon & Rogue w/ Ms. Chase vs. Lobster Warrior & Valiant

[Tag Team Match]

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. Joe Sexy

[singles Match]

"CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James & Remo w/ Ms. Chase vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

[Tag Team Match]

"YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’" Steve Frehley vs. ????

[singles Match]

Archived