SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside?

Cap wins, because this is supposed to be the Big PPV victory that catapults him into the Upper Midcard, right?

"THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/Ms. Chase vs. Valiant w/Hannah

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Valiant?

This is an "even" feud where the face&heel trade wins, and it's Valiant's turn, right?

Angry Gilmore© vs. "THE SUPREMACIST" Eric Eisen

[sWF North American Championship Match]

Question: Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done?

I, uh, haven't been following that storyline all that much to comment...

"BIG MONEY" Brandon James W/ MS. CHASE vs. Jack Bruce

[if Jack Bruce wins: He gets 5 minutes alone with Ms. Chase]

[if Brandon James wins: Jack Bruce will have to defend himself against the "Chase Agency" in a 4-on-1 attack]

Question: Will we have '5-Minutes in Heaven' or '5-Minutes in Hell'?

Brandon James is gonna win, but then he's gonna turn face and save Jack Bruce from the beatdown, right?

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. "THE DEMON" Vengeance

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question: Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest?

I'm only guessing this because Vengeance is shifting to a less active role. The way this storyline has been going has made me feel that logically speaking, NOTHING could ever stop Vengeance.

"YOU 'AINT NOTHIN'" Steve Frehley© vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[special Guest Referee: The New SWF Owner]

Question: Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet?

Draw. And in a "shocking swerve", the new owner was actually Rich Money all along, he only pretended to hate and disagree with the new owner to throw us off.

Hey, someone's gotta give the obviously stupid/wrong answers, right?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside?

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Rogue?

Question: Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done?

[if Brandon James wins: Jack Bruce will have to defend himself against the "Chase Agency" in a 4-on-1 attack]

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question: Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest?

Question: Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet?

[Grudge Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside? Yes he can!

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Rogue? Ditto. I'd say it's Valiant's turn to win one in this ongoing feud.

Question: Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done? Doctors will clear Angry to wrestle, and while Eisen will definitely use a lot of cheating, he won't end up winning this one.

Question: Will we have '5-Minutes in Heaven' or '5-Minutes in Hell'? One minute in heaven, four minutes in hell as the Chase Agency goons break up the party. This COULD lead to a Brandon James face turn. If it won't happen at N2L, it would in the next Supreme TV.

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question: Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest? If Vengeance is sticking to a reduced sched, he might as well win one on PPV and put Faith over in the next one, or anytime several weeks after Nothing to Lose.

Question: Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet? Rich Money is the new owner (agree with the last prediction), he screws Frehley over by fast-counting or by allowing the Agency to cheat at will, pledges allegiance to the Chase Agency, and Remo walks away with the belt.

[Grudge Match]

Atomic plows through Squeeky, but gets a post match beatdown at the hands of 'The Truth'.

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Rogue?

Rogue will do something downright nasty to win this one, and stretch this out to some stipulation match (i.e. loser leaves town or ssomething of that ilk) at a later PPV

Eisen will look like such a little b*tch if he loses this one. I'd guess Gilmore will show up in no fit state to compete, and lose in fairly quick time. He'll then disappear for a bit, before coming back at full health with revenge on his mind...

I'm going on the principle that Brandon James has done absolutely nothing to date in this diary. Now with Remo breathing down his neck to be leader of the Chase Agency, he has to do something right? Right? I mean a win here, and Remo losing the Main Event give James some grounds to claim he's still in charge. But lose here? Remo is in charge, no questions asked. Even if he lost the Main Event, James just gave Chase over to Bruce... there's no coming back from that.

[No Holds Barred Match]

No. Faith doesn't need it. A young, up and coming face like Valiant though? Putting down Vengeance sounds like something he could be doing in a few months time, once he's done feuding with Rogue ;)

None of the above. Rich Money to reveal an alliance with the new owner, and being added to the match to take the belt. Read it here first... hey if it happens I'll look awesome :p

[Grudge Match]

[Grudge Match]

[No Holds Barred Match]

Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

[Grudge Match]

[No Holds Barred Match]

Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

[Grudge Match]

[No Holds Barred Match]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/N2L.jpg

Thursday, 2nd Week of February 2013

Doyle Lane || North West

CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/PeterMichaels1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/DuaneFry1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/JerryEisen1.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
With their backs against the wall and the odds stacked against them, the SWF Supreme Superstars storm into Doyle Lane with “Nothing to Lose”!!!
[Pauses; pyro going off in the background]
My name is Peter Michaels and alongside me are Jerry Eisen & Duane Fry. Have WE got ONE HELL of a show planned for you all here tonight. Believe me when I say this, TONIGHT WILL get out of hand!

Jerry Eisen:
That’s right, Peter. “Nothing to Lose” has LONG been a pay-per-view that has fizzled into madness before EVER resembling a typical SWF PPV. This ALWAYS ends up a little more extreme than normal.

Duane Fry:
I don’t think that’s going to change either, Jerry, when we’ve got the matches that we have tonight. Frehley/Remo II for the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Christian Faith vs. Vengeance in a No Holds Barred Match & Angry Gilmore, possibly, defending his SWF North American Championship against Eric Eisen…. So long as he’s cleared to compete tonight. With all of that on our plate, there’s NO way we leave tonight all in one piece!

Peter Michaels:
Let’s get past the chit-chattin’ and move onto the action… Wait…
[Hears something off camera]
I guess we’re heading backstage first to hear from our mysterious new SWF owner… I wonder who he could be?

Duane Fry:
I don’t know but we should find out in tonight’s main event! I mean, he IS the referee!

Peter Michaels:
Let’s head there now…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Owner.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Mysterious New SWF Owner

“Let the hungry prevail..."

[The February SWF PPV – “Nothing to Lose” opens with ominous sight of a shadowed individual sitting behind a grandiose oak desk. The blanketing darkness hides his identity, as does the voice-modulation, but it’s expected that this person is none other than the new mysterious owner of the SWF. With that said, with their hands positioned in a power-gesture upon the desk before them, it seems as though they’re ready for business.]

[unknown SWF Owner]:
The Supreme Wrestling Federation finds itself entrenched in violence tonight. Rivalries have bubbled over, egos challenged to their max, and a general air of tension overriding.
[Pauses]
It’s the sign of war; that sign that tonight’s PPV will bring about the WORST in the human condition.
[Pauses]
Blood will be spilt, bones broken, lives changed forever… and why? What for?
[Pauses]
That’s quite simple actually… Supremacy.
[Pauses]
It’s the thing that drives us all. The very life-blood of our careers. But to those who fall further from it’s mountain top, absolute desperation begins to take hold.
[Pauses]
It’s as if the odds stack against you. There’s no way to turn; nowhere to run or hide. Backed against the proverbial wall, it’s up to YOU to make your OWN destiny. That’s what “Nothing to Lose” is all about; with no option left… One HAS to fight their way out… or run the risk of having nothing left to fight for!
[Pauses]
Tonight, our brave men will throw caution to the wind as they embark upon a journey of pure brutality.
[Pauses]
It’s time for men like Remo, Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce, Brandon James, Angry Gilmore, Eric Eisen and Christian Faith… to put up… or shutup… to fight… or fall…
[Pauses]
This IS… “Nothing to Lose”… THE most extreme environment the SWF has EVER fallen into.
[Pauses]
Let the battle… begin!

[With that, the shadowed figure leans back in what appears to be a black leather chair. Seconds later, we fade to black with the knowledge that tonight’s “Nothing to Lose” PPV has quite the intense tone.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
For a man shrouded in darkness, he’s actually quite eloquent when he speaks.

Jerry Eisen:
Obviously an educated person.

Peter Michaels:
[JK] Stallings? Could it be the billionaire brat?

Duane Fry:
Oh god…

Jerry Eisen:
God, I hope not. For someone like STALLINGS to take over? He’d burry this company straight into the ground just as he did to HGC. There’s no way my Father would sell his prized possession to someone like Stallings.

Duane Fry:
Can you imagine ANOTHER company run by Stallings? I think we saw enough the first time around…

Peter Michaels:
It’d probably end up as a disastrous WAR…

Jerry Eisen:
Disastrous is right.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean

"Atomic Explosion!!"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
John Greed & Marc Dubois (“The Truth”) w/ Marc DuBois

• Squeeky McClean attempts to play mind-games with Captain Atomic early on by continually asking Darren Smith to check his opponents wrestling attire. He claims he saw a weapon. This slows up the opening of the match considerably.

• Unlucky for Squeeky, I’m not sure Captain Atomic has a functioning thought process in which to infiltrate.

• Before you know it, Atomic has exploded from his corner with a leaping splash; slamming McClean into the turnbuckle behind him.

• Utilizing a throwback move-set, some would consider an 80’s approach, Atomic steamrolls his way through McClean with a number of high-speed strikes.

• McClean, on the other hand, does all he can to slow down his recklessly speeding opponent; utilizing more of a ground-based game relying heavy on submission holds.

• Again, unlucky for McClean, keeping Atomic in a rest-hold for very long is like trying to wrestle a bull to the ground and keep him there. It ‘aint going to happen for long.

• Sensing his partner in despair, John Greed devises a plan with fellow “Truth” member, Marc DuBois.

• Marc jumps up onto the far apron, attempting to enter the ring; however, Darren Smith is shown stopping him from doing so. An argument ensues between the two. Meanwhile, John Greed has slid into the ring very quietly.

• Greed speeds toward Captain Atomic, leaving his feet in the process; however, lands a spinning heel kick upon his OWN partner (McClean) than his rival in Captain Atomic.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Greed1.jpg
    Botched Interference

• Atomic then throws Greed from the ring with an explosive hair-throw over the top rope.

• Back in the ring, Squeeky quickly takes advantage of the hoopla; however, eventually falls victim to the explosive, yet one-tracked, onslaught of “The Radioactive Wrecking Machine”.

• Before you know it, after throwing Squeeky into the ropes, hitting DuBois off the apron and onto the barely padded floor on the outside, Atomic is shown leaping into action and hitting his signature “Mushroom Cloud” upon a staggered McClean.

• Captain Atomic rages with emotion with every count until it finally hits 3!

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Mushroom Cloud” (Running/Diving Closeline)

ENDING TIME:
7:48

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
“The Truth” IS… These guys don’t have what it takes to slow down the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine”! Even WITH the numbers on their side!

Peter Michaels:
While the numbers-game is often a tell-tale sign of who will walk out ahead, that’s not always the case. I’ve seen some great wrestlers in my time overcome the odds over-and-over again. Right now, Captain Atomic is looking to fit that bill pretty early on. We may have ourselves here a bonafide star before it’s all said and done!

Jerry Eisen:
He’s explosive, appears to feel very little pain, and is prone to acquired a 2nd wind like I haven’t seen in a LONG time. Captain Atomic IS the real-deal folks. Don’t let “The Truth” fool you. They don’t know what they’re talking about. Atomic is pushing hard-and-fast toward the top of the SWF! Steve Frehley should be aware… start taking notice… because he could be knocking on his door REALLY soon!

Duane Fry:
That’s entirely possible. After winning the “New Year’s Revolution” match back in January, Atomic DOES have the right to ANY championship match here in 2013. He could be coming for Frehley. Who knows? Wouldn’t THAT be a war to watch!

Jerry Eisen:
I’d love to see that one!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Vengeance1.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION W/ MESSAGE

INVOLVED:
Captain Atomic and Vengeance

“The Demon Cometh?"

[Captain Atomic springs to his feet with intense energy as he flexes in a warrior-like manner. Shortly after that, as he grabs a nearby rope and practically shakes it out of it’s place in the turnbuckle, a purely ominous sight begins to form…]

[The lights begin to dim in a consistent fashion as the faint sound of thunder rolling in the background can be heard. While there’s no outright power-outage, thick-smoke or lightning storm to be seen, it’s expected that this is the doing of the Vengeance “Demon”. Despite that though, Atomic continues on with his intense celebration; seemingly oblivious to the message possibly being sent his way.]

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
That HAS to be…

Duane Fry:
You think?

Jerry Eisen:
Vengeance is seemingly sending a message about his arrival.

Duane Fry:
Is this message for US or… Captain Atomic?

Jerry Eisen:
I’m not sure…

Peter Michaels:
Could Captain Atomic be the next man to dawn the mysterious red “X” upon his chest? It may not be coming right here, right now, but it looks like Vengeance may have something in store for the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine”.

Duane Fry:
Wouldn’t THAT be an iconic battle…

Jerry Eisen:
Iconic would be an understatement…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/BigSmackScott.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/KurtLaramee.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/AmericanMachine.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/DesDavids.jpg

IN-RING CHALLENGE

INVOLVED:
Pain Alliance and The All-Americans©

“You 'aint makin' it to a year..."

[The crowd generates a heavy wave of heat as the sound of the “Pain Alliance’s” theme music begins to blare. Like always, Big Smack Scott is the first to walk through the “Supreme Gate” in an overly energetic fashion indicative of his showman style. That said, through all of his gestures, every one of them appears to be centered directly at himself. Meanwhile, Kurt Laramee simply walks a few steps behind; glaring at the crowd in a sheer tough-guy fashion.]

[Once in the ring, Big Smack instantly rips the microphone from the hand of the nearby in-ring announcer. Shortly after shoeing him off, Scott turns back toward the booing crowd with a gigantic grin from ear-to-ear.]

[big Smack Scott]:
Get on your FEET… For the ONLY… Team that MATTERS…
[Crowd boos]
We ARE “The Pain Alliance” and we want our GOD-DAMN-TITLES BACK!!
[Crowd boos; Scott laughs in an over-the-top fashion]
These punks, the All-American NOBODIES, are comin’ up on their year anniversary as the SWF Tag Team Champions. We just can’t have that happen…
[Large Smirk]
So boys…
[Looks toward the “Supreme Gate”]
Get your a$$es ON OUT HERE!
[Laughs in an over-the-top fashion]
We’ve got some GOLD to pick-up! ‘Aint that right, Kurt?

[As Kurt slowly nods his head, folding his arms before him in the process like a typical ‘muscle of the group’, the crowd instantly pops at the sound of the All-Americans theme.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/AmericanMachine.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/DesDavids.jpg

The champs are here!

Duane Fry:
You GOT what you wanted!! Here comes the SWF World Tag Team Champions, The All-Americans!!

Jerry Eisen:
They look like they’re ready for a fight!

[Walking through the “Supreme Gate”, the American Machine instantly cups around his mouth and yells out to the crowd with a smirk upon his face. Meanwhile, Des Davids simply stares upon their rivals with a fighter’s intensity to his stare. Seconds later, the SWF World Tag Team Champions, along with the lovely BJ O’neil, walk toward the squared circle in brutish unison.]

[big Smack Scott toys with the Tag Champions as his over-the-top showman-style never has an ‘off-button’ it seems. Meanwhile, Kurt looks to be ready for a fight; wrenching his fists in the process.]

[instead of grabbing a microphone and accepting their challenge, the powerful champions simply decide to enter the ring, still in unison, and start a heavy brawl. More or less, the All-Americans really feel like a throwback brawling tag team from the 80’s.]

Jerry Eisen:
And here we go, folks!! We’ve got ourselves a match!

[in the end, Darren Smith is shown running out of the back as he calls for the bell upon entering the ring. The brawl has now turned into a full-on Pay-per-view Tag Team Championship match!]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Let’s see if the Pain Alliance has what it takes to STOP the All-Americans only a few weeks away from their year anniversary as SWF Tag Team Champions!

Jerry Eisen:
Wouldn’t it be a GIANT let-down if they got all this way and then lost here tonight?

Duane Fry:
It’s a possibility I guess. That said, from what we’ve seen from these guys, I don’t expect them to lose to the Pain Alliance!

Peter Michaels:
Anything is possible in the Land of Supreme, Boys… You never know what COULD happen…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.pnghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/AmericanMachine.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/DesDavids.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/BigSmackScott.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/KurtLaramee.jpg

The All-Americans© vs. The Pain Alliance

"Gettin’ their hands dirty"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
BJ O’Neil w/ American Machine

• Big Smack Scott is obnoxious. It’s impossible not to see. He forces his arrogant, douche-showman, persona down the throats of everyone who sadly is forced to witness it. That said, he generates perfect heat for it.

• The fans LOVE IT as the American Machine lands a hard right hand straight across the jaw of the jaw-jacking Scott early on.

• Kurt Laramee tries to jump right into the ring & fight; however, is ultimately floored by a speeding Des Davids who has enter the ring to do the exact same thing.

• Before you know it, in a matter of a minute, the SWF World Tag Team Champions are the only one’s left standing in the ring. Meanwhile, the challengers re-group outside of the ring in a pissed off fashion.

• The All-Americans would continue to dominate early on with their power-game; however, before you know it, the ‘down-and-dirty’ tandem of Scott & Lamaree begin to gain traction with their equally abusive style.

• At one point, it looks like the challengers may win with a leaping top-rope neckbreaker by Big Smack Scott. That said, Des Davids is able to kick out at 2 ½.

• The champions have their moments as well, almost pinning Kurt Laramee at the 5-minute mark as Des Davids executes a ring-rattling running powerslam out of their corner.

• Back-and-forth they go; however, it doesn’t take long for the All-Americans to re-charge a little; steamrolling in a powerhouse fashion.

• With their challengers on their back heels, the American Machine ultimately brings about the end of their altercation with his signature “American Bomb” upon a staggered Big Smack Scott; shortly following an Irish whip for which the challenger collides with his own teammate.

• Laramee would attempt to get back up; however, before he can get his hands on the pin, he’s ultimately thrown from the ring by Des Davids with his signature “Quarterback Sack” (Running Power-Shoulder Block).

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The All-Americans via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“American Bomb” (Butterflied Powerbomb)

ENDING TIME:
6:24

NOTE:
This marks the All-Americans 11th successful title defense of the SWF World Tag Team Championships. Their reign started in March of 2012.

GRADE:
D+

Jerry Eisen:
1…2…3… There’s NO getting up after that! Another BIG win for the World Tag Team Champions! Honestly guys, I think the debate is over and done with. The All-Americans HAVE to be THE most dominant tag team in SWF HISTORY!

Duane Fry:
It’s hard to argue with you there, Jer. In 2-weeks, the All-Americans will have held the SWF World Tag Team Champions for a FULL calendar year! That’s one HELL of a feat. To simply SURVIVE in the SWF for a full-year is something to admire. These guys have not only survived but DOMINATED their division for 11-months now. I think you’re right. These guys ARE the most dominant team I’ve ever seen!

Peter Michaels:
They rank up there, don’t they?
[Nods his head in approval]
A rare match of power & speed, these two continue to impress.

Duane Fry:
We may see them hold the belts for ANOTHER full-year at this rate!

Jerry Eisen:
It’s a possibility. Normally, I’d say you’re crazy but these guys? These guys are something special.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Rogue.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/ValiantSmall.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Rogue & Valiant

“Bloody Hatred"

[A hype video is shown depicting the bloody history between Valiant & Rogue. Produced within a grainy, blood-soaked screen, the footage used ultimately previews their epic battle in an overtly intense manner. Two men who hate one another greatly, as is evident in this video, there’s a real thought that one man could literally end the career of the other tonight. With that in mind, the recent scenario of Rogue spitting on Hannah and the cheap brass-knuckle victory of Rogue over Valiant, are all documented in which to bring about a newness to their rivalry. In the end, the stage is set & the war is on… once again.]

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
Talk about tension boiling over, Valiant & Rogue are at an ALL TIME HIGH when it comes to a fevered pitch. You can see it in their eyes. They don’t want to win this match… They want to DESTROY the other; for good!

Duane Fry:
There’s a good chance that that COULD happen, Jer. As you said, their hatred is at an ALL TIME HIGH. I wonder what THAT will mean for their match-up here tonight? I wonder what Darren Smith will have to do to keep order?

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Ms. Chase will have a plan up her sleeve. There’s nothing she wants more than her client going over their hated rival LIVE on pay-per-view. You can’t buy success like that.

Duane Fry:
It’s the proud strength of a powerful warrior up against a vile, cold-hearted, gritty roughhouse… and it’s happening… RIGHT NOW…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Rogue.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Valiant1.jpg

“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”
Rogue vs.

"Triumphant Warrior"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue

• Valiant looks prepared for battle; puffing his chest out in a proud fashion. He appears like the consummate hero. Meanwhile, Rogue presents himself in a more vile, gritty, fashion.

• Before the bell can even ring, as Darren Smith checks Valiant for weapons in his designated corner, Rogue quickly speeds in; slamming into his rival while landing fists of fury upon his forehead. Before you know it, Valiant has returned the favor & the two are wildly brawling with Mr. Smith crouching beneath the two.

• Tangled, they eventually topple out of the ring, through the middle-rope, as they continue to brawl to the outside floor.

• As Rogue gets the upper-hand, he walks toward Hannah with a vile smirk upon his face. Hannah appears scared to death. This drives Valiant to leap back to his feet; spearing his rival from behind and slamming him into a nearby guardrail chest-first.

• Warring around ringside, the two competitors BARELY return to the ring before Mr. Smith’s 10-count.

• Within the ring, Rogue continues to play rather dirty; stomping fingers, kicking Valiant while he’s down and ultimately looking like a Grade-A sociopath.

• Valiant fights through the pain & returns to his feet. Sadly though, Rogue would take him back down once again with an array of stiff maneuvers.

• As the crowd firmly shows their support for Valiant, the young babyface AGAIN returns to his feet; however, this time, he’s able to overpower his opponent & put together a powerful 2nd wind.

• Roaring around the ring, knocking Rogue to the canvas over and over again, Valiant looks unstoppable for a moment.

• Rogue rolls out of the ring, snarling, in which to re-group with Ms. Chase. She appears to whisper something in his ear &, slowly, he returns to action.

• Whatever she whispered in his ear helps as Rogue again regains control with a number of stiff drops that focus upon the youngster’s back.

• With time, Ms. Chase is shown sliding a steel chair into the ring shortly after gaining the referee’s attention; sliding it around the side as he looks away for a second.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Chase.jpg
    Looking to cheat

• Before Rogue can use it though, Valiant steps on the chair & beats his rival down with an axe-handle strike.

• Moments later, Valiant is shown forcing his depleted rival into his signature “V-Split” STRAIGHT ONTO THE CHAIR!!

• Pinning Rogue atop the chair, hiding it in the process, Valiant is able to score the standard 3-count as he collapses to the canvas himself following the final count.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Valiant via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“V-Split” (Falcon Arrow Suplex)

ENDING TIME:
11:54

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
VALIANT!! VALIANT WINS!!

Jerry Eisen:
WHAT a win for Valiant here! Ms. Chase tried to cheat with a steel chair; however, Valiant turned it around & used it himself. WOW!

Peter Michaels:
I don’t know if this is all done yet…

Duane Fry:
What are you saying?

Peter Michaels:
Valiant has just removed the steel chair from underneath Rogue. He doesn’t look right… Somethin’s fixin’ in that head of his.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/ValiantSmall.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Rogue.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Valiant & Rogue

“He's lost in rage..."

[Valiant holds the steel chair in hand after kicking Rogue over onto his stomach. His eyes fixate on his rival, his breathing grows heavier, as it’s apparent something is going on within his mind. As his bitter rival slowly pulls himself to his feet, Valiant watches in the same manner.]

[Once on his feet, Valiant springs into action and starts to swing said steel chair like a mad-man. Strike after strike, it ultimately totals 7 chair shots; a very unsettling sight. Not to mention, Valiant is often known for his amazing restraint. Not tonight.]

[After the final blow, we pan over to see Hannah staring upon the action in complete shock & fear. Valiant spins around, still in the throws of violent madness, as the two lock eyes. Before you know it, Hannah has run away; up the ramp and toward the back. It’s obvious that she’s afraid of Valiant. At least, she’s afraid of whatever version we just saw here tonight. That said, despite the sadness he may feel soon, Valiant is too fixated in war; he continues to huff-and-puff like a sheer alpha. Meanwhile, Rogue lays motionless as Ms. Chase stares on in cold-blooded focus.]

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
What just happened to Valiant?

Duane Fry:
Revenge… anger… It ALL got into him.

Jerry Eisen:
For a man known for his restraint, he just went… off… tonight. What was it 7 chair shots? Rogue could have brain damage after that! Seriously! I don’t know what to think… Honestly… I don’t know if I like this side of Valiant. It seems to counteract ALL he stands for..,

Peter Michaels:
Revenge can get the best of us. Tonight, while it helped him to win, it got the best of Valiant. Did you see the fear in Hanna’s eyes? He’s got A LOT of explaining to do…

Jerry Eisen:
By the look on her face, I don’t know if explaining will be enough…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/EricEisen.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore© & Eric Eisen

“Will he?"

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the violent history between Eric Eisen and the SWF North American Champion, Angry Gilmore. Throughout the video, produced through a gritty & bloodied frame, it becomes rather apparent that Eric Eisen will win at all costs. In knowing this, he often dips to new lows every week in which to keep the embattled champion down. In the end, the image of Angry Gilmore walking into Doyle Lane, beaten and bruised but still here, stands as the ultimate sign that a true battle is about to be waged tonight.]

GRADE:
B -

Jerry Eisen:
We STILL don’t know if Angry Gilmore is cleared for competition tonight… Have you heard anything?

Duane Fry:
Nope. I didn’t even see him backstage when I got in earlier.

Peter Michaels:
Rumor is, Gilmore wasn’t able to get out of the hospital; let alone into Doyle Lane tonight. He’s most likely in a hospital bed back in Manhattan…

Duane Fry:
So we’re SERIOUSLY going to see the North American Championship HANDED to Eric Eisen?

Jerry Eisen:
I hate to say it… but it looks like… yes…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFNorthAmerican_zps4d1972e7.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpg

Angry Gilmore© vs.
“THE SUPREMACIST”
Eric Eisen

"Chicken-Sh…"

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE ON THE LINE:
SWF North American Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Marat Khoklov w/ Eric Eisen

• Eric Eisen comes out with Marat Khoklov at his side. This drives the crowd to shower him with a chorus of heavy boos. It doesn’t phase him though. He’s smirking the whole way through.

• No one knows if Gilmore will arrive… until he finally does. The crowd pops rather loudly for the returning Champion. As he enters the ring with a look of sheer intensity upon his face, Gilmore is shown unraveling a piece of paper in his right hand & throwing it in Eisen’s face. Yelling off microphone he says: “I’m cleared”. That’s all. As, seconds later, he’s already on-top of a fallen Eisen; slamming his fist repeatedly into his forehead.

• The quick burst of energy puts Gilmore over pretty quickly; however, it’s not very long before his health returns as a concern. As Gilmore misses on a corner splash, hitting his head in the process, the North American Champion slowly staggers out of the corner and eventually collapses to the canvas without being touched by his opponent.

• Eisen attempts a quick-pinfall at this point and gets a 2 ½ count before Gilmore is able to kick-out. Things aren’t looking good for Gilmore.

• Eric uses every trick in the trade to slow down Gilmore. At one point, he lands an elbow across the head of his opponent as he has his back against him in the turnbuckle corner; it should be noted that Darren Smith called for a ‘break’ seconds before.

• Eric would almost score a number of other pinfall attempts; however, through it all, the North American Champion is able to ultimately kick-out.

• At one point, Eric even throws Gilmore from the ring. In doing so, he pulls Darren Smith’s attention JUST long enough for Marat Khoklov to land a stiff closeline upon the injured champion. This just sends him back onto ‘dream-street’ as it seems IMPOSSIBLE for Gilmore to overcome such odds.

• Eventually though, something very crazy happened… Angry Gilmore found his 2nd wind.

• Soaring back, Gilmore explodes with intensity; finding another level that ultimately pulls himself back into the lead.

• In a shocking display of defiance, of his own condition even, Gilmore is even shown diving over the top rope at a given point in which to land upon the towering Khoklov out of the ring. It was borderline suicidal, especially cause Khoklov COULD catch him in air with his sheer power, but it proved to be a major moment.

• In the end though, despite his return to form, Gilmore is eventually KO’ed once again at the hand of Marat Khoklov.

• As Darren checks on a fallen Eisen in the corner of the ring, Khoklov is shown stepping upon the apron & grabbing a staggered Gilmore from behind. In one major move, Khoklov is shown delivering a modified chokelsam (reverse in a way) upon the unsuspecting Gilmore RIGHT from the apron. The impact is so unexpected, and so harsh, that Gilmore hardly moves following it all.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/MaratKhoklov.jpg
    The Russian Monster makes the difference;again...

• With a crowd annoyed by what they’ve seen, they become FURTHER frustrated as Eisen slowly crawls across the ring & lays atop the fallen Gilmore. It’s there where he gets the 1…2..3 in his favor. Winning, not by his own hand, but by the hand of a Russian monster once again.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen becomes the SWF North American Champion via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Modified Chokeslam from Marat Khoklov, as he stands upon the apron, upon Angry Gilmore (unseen by Darren Smith)

ENDING TIME:
17:59

NOTE:
This marks Eric Eisen’s 2nd reign as the SWF North American Champion.

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Good GOD…

Jerry Eisen:
‘Great’…

[silence is heard out of frustration]

Duane Fry:
Folks… Eric Eisen is your new SWF North American Champion…

[He says in an unenergetic fashion]

Peter Michaels:
With the help of Marat Khoklov…

Jerry Eisen:
That’s the only way he could walk out of here WITH the win… Injury to Gilmore or not. Neurological problems or not. Angry Gilmore WAS going to walk out of here and then… BAM… It makes me SICK to see…

Duane Fry:
Even without ‘daddy’ at the helm, your brother continues to reap the benefits in the Land of Supreme…

Jerry Eisen:
This is ridiculous… WAY to taint the title… Bravo… You a$$hole…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/MaratKhoklov.jpg

CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen© & Marat Khoklov

“Defaming the belt; he doesn't care"

[Post-match, Eric Eisen is shown being handed the SWF North American Championship. With an arrogant smirk upon his face, the physically depleted champion instantly holds the title on high as if he owns the place. Meanwhile, Marat Khoklov has joined him in the ring; standing off to the corner with his tree-trunk-sized arms folded before him. While they don’t seem to have a close relationship by any means, there’s obviously a connection there. In the end, the final image is that of Eric Eisen holding the NA Championship on high; smirking in a devilish fashion as he basks in his victory.]

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
This is going to make me sick… First, my Father sells the SWF. Now, my only Brother has tainted one of the very titles that this company cherishes greatly. What the HELL is going on these days?

Duane Fry:
I want to know HOW Eric Eisen got Marat Khoklov to work on his behalf? There’s no history between these guys. However, out of nowhere, it seems like Khoklov is doing his bidding or something…

Peter Michaels:
Normally, I’d say it’s just another perk of being an Eisen… but ‘Daddy’ doesn’t head this place no more.

Jerry Eisen:
Khoklov may not know that yet…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/JackBruce.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Chase.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce, Brandon James & Ms. Chase

“Can she trust 'Big Money'?"

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the tense feud between Jack Bruce and Ms. Chase. Documenting old footage of their polarizing back-and-forth, the overall message appears to center around whether or not Ms. Chase can TRUST her own client, Brandon James, going into his match against Jack Bruce tonight. With so much riding on the line, she must place her faith in the hands of a man who just literally walked out on her a few days prior on Supreme TV. With this in mind, there’s a level of mystery leading into this match: Will Brandon James produce a win for his seemingly estranged agent and in turn cement his place within the “Chase Agency”? – OR – Will Jack Bruce overcome yet ANOTHER challenge thrown in his way by Ms. Chase; publically humiliating her in the process?]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
I don’t know HOW Ms. Chase could trust Brandon James after he walked out on her just a few days ago on Supreme TV? We MAY be seeing the final unraveling of the James/Chase combination…

Jerry Eisen:
If it DOES unravel, Jack Bruce stands to benefit here tonight..

Peter Michaels:
This ‘5-minutes alone’ deal is less about being WITH Ms. Chase I presume. It’s MORE about making a public spectacle of her. Now, ‘aint sayin’ that I’m a fan of all of this but… This is just a sign that their rivalry has turned THAT personal leading into tonight.

Duane Fry:
Well, Ms. Chase is going to have to put ALL of her hopes in “Big Money” here tonight… Let’s see if that’s a good idea or not…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/JackBruce.jpg

“BIG MONEY”
Brandon James vs.

"Can’t keep a good Bruce down…"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Brandon James

STIPULATION:
If Bruce wins, he gets 5-minutes alone with Ms. Chase.

If James wins, the “Chase Agency” gets 5-minutes alone with Jack Bruce.

• Brandon James may walk down with Ms. Chase; however, there’s an intense level of tension radiating between the two. Meanwhile, Bruce overtakes the squared circle like a WILD rock show.

• In-action, James looks pretty strong against the more energetic Bruce. This helps “Big Money” look good in the match as he overpowers Bruce at several points.

• Despite his power-game though, James seems uninspired in a way; lazy almost at points. At given moments, following a power-move or two, James is ultimately shown toying with his agent; taking an extra-long time to make his pinfall attempt. At one point, following a Samoan-drop, James spends more time smirking toward his agent than actually making said pinfall attempt. In the end, he only gets a 2 count because he seemingly took too long.

• That said, moments later, Bruce almost scores a quick flash-pin by rolling the bigger man over. That said, it only receives a 1 ½ count for his troubles.

• Moments later, Bruce is back on the canvas once again following a bull-rush shoulder strike from James; shades of yesteryear from the big-man.

• Still, despite controlling this point in the match, James looks as though he’s more focused on annoying his agent than actually putting Bruce down for good.

• This gives Jack enough space to generate a 2nd wind; speeding around the ring like the reckless entertainer he is. That said, again, moments later, James sends his opponent crashing back to the canvas with a stiff closeline to the throat.

• It looks like James could further his cause but, instead, one again, takes his time to attempt a pinfall. It only gets him a 2-count.

• Ms. Chase, while showing no emotion as normal, looks to be at least annoyed with her client as her crossed arms grow tighter before her.

• At one point, “Big Money” is heard yelling out “oops… I should have pinned him, huh?”, off microphone, in the direction of his agent. More or less, James looks to be arrogantly defying Ms. Chase more than anything.

• After a stiff elbow drop to Bruce’s chest, James lifts his opponent off the canvas once again; attempting to throw him toward a nearby turnbuckle. That said, as he does so, Bruce goes from limp to momentary energized; latching onto James’ hand and pulling him in tight. Seconds later, he drops his opponent with his signature “New York Minute”.

• Bruce lays on his back next to James as we all wonder if Jack has enough left in him to make the pin…

• Ms. Chase stares in a cold fashion toward the ring; gritting her teeth no doubt.

• Slowly, Bruce rolls over onto his opponent. In doing so, James is unable to kick-out. The match is awarded to the equally depleted Bruce.

• Meanwhile, Ms. Chase shows no emotion as she continues to stare upon the ring with a cold-hearted sense of professionalism.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Jack Bruce via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter)

ENDING TIME:
14:41

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
JACK HAS DONE IT!! HE PUT DOWN “BIG MONEY”!! You know what THAT means?

[Duane laughs]

Jerry Eisen:
Ms. Chase is about to spend 5-minutes in HEAVEN with Jack Bruce!!!

Duane Fry:
There are A LOT of women, if not men, who’d LOVE to be her heels right now!

Peter Michaels:
I’m more shocked with the performance of Brandon James. He had Bruce on his back, several times, but lacked the attention to put the match away. He was more interested in toying with Ms. Chase than actually picking up a win. What’s happened to “Big Money”? This petty little bickering fight has pulled the worst out of him it seems…

Duane Fry:
Well, you can all but sign his release from the “Chase Agency” after this one…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Chase.jpg

POST-MATCH STIPULATION

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce & Ms. Chase

“Didn't see THAT coming..."

[There’s a devious smirk running across Jack Bruce’s face as he arrogantly sits down upon the nearby middle-rope; motioning for Ms. Chase to enter. In exchange, she remains cold. That said, she does eventually enter the squared circle. Entering from another side of the ring; however, in which to not give Jack what he wants.]

[in the ring, Jack playfully puckers his lips while still smirking throughout.]

[shockingly, Ms. Chase slowly begins to remove her glasses, drop her hair from the tight bun she once held it in, and even slide out from underneath the power jacket she was wearing.]

Duane Fry:
What is happening here? Is she…

Jerry Eisen:
I think she is. She’s ‘getting ready’ it seems…

[As you can expect, an arrogant stint of laughter comes from Jack as he seems ‘revved up’ about it all.]

[before you know it, Ms. Chase has then walked forward toward Jack; looking him straight in the eye throughout.]

Jerry Eisen:
I think SHE’S going to kiss Bruce!!

Duane Fry:
Bruce was right!! She DOES want it! That’s GOT to be the reason for their tension! Well, we’re going to elevate that here tonight I guess!

[Reaching for the back of his head, Ms. Chase takes the initiative and lays a fat kiss square upon Jack’s lips. It’s so shocking, and extremely out of character, that Bruce is JUST as thrown-back as the crowd in attendance.]

Duane Fry:
WHOA!!!

Jerry Eisen:
I never thought I’d see the day…

Duane Fry:
Even in passion… She’s in control!

[For a good 5-seconds this continues… Until Ms. Chase lands a vicious low-blow with her knee.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!!

Jerry Eisen:
That HAD to hurt!!

Peter Michaels:
There’s the Ms. Chase we know…

[bruce winces as he slowly drops to his knees in obvious pain.]

[Without hesitation, Ms. Chase simply shoves her rival upon the canvas with a simple one-handed push; a sign that Bruce is more focused on the pain than keeping his ground.]

[Moments later, Ms. Chase is shown landing the point of her high-heel shoe square upon the face of the side-lying Bruce. Even in a pencil skirt, she jams enough power to slam Bruce’s head upon the canvas. In doing so, Jack looks to be in intense pain; rolling around as he holds his face. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase composes herself and then exits the squared circle long before the 5-minutes are up.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Ms. Chase MAY have just blinded Jack Bruce with her heel!

Jerry Eisen:
God, I can’t imagine how much that’d hurt…

Peter Michaels:
I love Jack. That said, Jack’s fatal flaw is that he believes EVERY lady in this world wants to BE with him. Hell, he thinks all men want to BE him as well. Those kind of thoughts can become rather tricky over time. Stuff like THIS is bound to happen…

Duane Fry:
Supreme TV is going to be PRETTY interesting this week. I’m sure Jack will have A LOT to say about this one…

Jerry Eisen:
Jack ALWAYS has a lot to say…
[Laughs]
That’s Jack Bruce!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Vengeance1.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith & Vengeance

“Can we have Faith?"

[An extended hype video is now shown depicting the bitter rivalry between Vengeance & Christian Faith. Produced within a gritty, blood-soaked, presentation style, footage from their previous match at “When Hell Freezes Over”, coupled with an array of moments on Supreme TV, paint this rivalry as seemingly one-sided as of late. Faith, the consummate “Giant Killer”, has developed a legacy built around doing what others deem as impossible. That said, it seems as though this may be the first time in his career when he simply can’t ‘get it done’. In the end, the video raises that very question: “Can Christian Faith finally topple ‘The Demon’? More importantly, is it even POSSIBLE to do so?”. In a sense, it’s billed as Christian Faith’s GREATEST challenge…]

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
Toppling “The Demon” is no easy task; at least this time around. Faith HAS beat Vengeance before. That’s just a fact. However, here and now, it seems as though “The Demon” has acquired something extra. He’s scarier than we’ve EVER seen him before and, as we’ve always known, Faith is the man who dabbles in conquering ‘the scary men of our world’. This time around though, is it even possible for a man who’s made a legacy around this very thing to do it… again? Believe me, I hope so. My support is 110% behind a man that I consider my friend… but… I also don’t want to see a good friend of mine fall victim and lose it all.

Jerry Eisen:
Well put, Peter.

Duane Fry:
You know that Faith will never step away. He’ll die trying to beat Vengeance if that’s what it comes to…

Peter Michaels:
I know… and that’s what scares me the most…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Vengeance.jpg

“THE IRON MAN”
vs.
“THE DEMON”
Vengeance

"A fall from the Heavens…"

MATCH TYPE:
No Holds Barred Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Christian Faith comes to the ring ready for a fight as his wrists/hands are taped heavily. On them, there appears to be some sense of hand-written script of sorts.

• Vengeance’s entrance has grandiosity to it all. Fire from the turnbuckles, thunder rolling from on high, an occasional lightning strike running across the top of the building, and a major plume of smoke overtaking the ringside area.

• Once the bell is rung, Vengeance and Faith meet in the center of the ring; just as they did last month. Staring one another down in a mind-game-like scenario, neither man looks to budge.

• As Faith goes to level the first strike, Vengeance reaches out and grabs him by the throat; choking him in the process. This lasts for a good 20-seconds or so before Faith is finally able to kick his way out of Vengeance’s hold.

• With the previous hold-break in mind, unlike last month, Faith appears to have a greater ability to break such maneuvers put forth by Vengeance. At “When Hell Freezes Over”, it’s as if everything was unbreakable/ reversible. This month, Faith looks to bring an extra level of intensity that makes for a greater response to the overwhelming POWER of “The Demon”.

• At one point, Faith even floors Vengeance for the first-time since the start of 2013; executing a powerful top-rope cross-body-block on the big-man. The crowd erupts. Faith simply goes back to work by swinging wildly upon the fallen Vengeance.

• Despite the greater showing, Faith is still thrown around the ring more than he’s on the offensive. It appears almost impossible to truly STOP “The Demon” as his power-game seems supernatural in nature.

• At one point, Vengeance looks to almost finish the match with a chokeslam square upon the unforgiving outside floor. Faith’s body makes a sickening thud as it lands. That said, “The Iron Man” is somehow able to kick out at 2 ½ as Vengeance simply steps upon his chest for the pin.

• Moments later, Faith returns the favor by reversing an Irish Whip; sending Vengeance square into the guardrail at speeds unseen for the big-man. Seconds later, Faith lands a major splash upon the reeling “Demon” as he leans up against said guardrail.

• When Faith tries to capitalize further, leaping from the apron, Vengeance is able to catch the “Iron Man”; slamming his back ruthlessly into the nearby turnbuckle pole.

• Adding further injury to his back, Vengeance later executes a sickening spinebuster square onto the removed steel-steps. This only produces a 2 ½ count shockingly as Faith is somehow able to kick-out.

• The ONLY Pinfall attempt for Faith comes as he’s later able to reverse a powerslam attempt by Vengeance; landing a wicked reverse DDT square upon the very same steel steps as earlier. This pinfall only gains a 2 count.

• Grabbing for a chair, Faith looks to level the big-man; however, said weapon is never used. Just as he goes to swing, “The Demon” clocks Faith in the face with a powerful big-boot.

• This drives their brawl up the steel ramp-way as both men lay into one another in an unforgiving manner. Faith holds his own; however, the bulk of the fight looks to be controlled by Vengeance; especially following a back-body-drop by Vengeance which sends Faith crashing to the steel ramp below.

• Atop the rampway, on the steel stage, Faith attempts a DDT; however, this is overpoweringly reversed by Vengeance; again sending the “Iron Man” in a back-body-drop-like scenario.

• Faith tries to return to his feet but is then KO’ed once again by “The Demon’s” standard big-boot.

• Moments later, Doyle Lane grows silent as Vengeance drags Faith toward the end of the stage by his throat. Seconds later, lifting him off the ground, Vengeance suspends “The Iron Man” high in the air, choking him in the process, before throwing him off the side of the steel stage. Upon his descent, Faith crashes through a number of tables that lie stacked next to one another. Doyle Lane falls scarily silent as they watch the LIVING LEGEND lay motionless below.

• Vengeance slowly steps down from the ramp, walking over to the fallen Faith, as he, again, places a foot upon Faith’s chest. This time around though, there’s no kicking out. Christian Faith is pinned for the three-count.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Vengeance via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Chokeslam off the steel stage & through a number of waiting tables (Crazy Bump)

ENDING TIME:
20:29

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
Someone needs to check on Christian Faith… We need to get the medics out here now!

[silence from the commentary team]

Duane Fry:
That fall…
[Pauses]
Faith has been thrown from the stage before but that was long ago. This is an older man, 46 to be exact, being forced into such a vicious fall. Honestly, he could have broken his back following what we’ve seen here tonight.

Peter Michaels:
He’ll get up… He always does…

[Fry & Eisen seem almost shocked at Michaels’ confidence]

Duane Fry:
Peter…

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t think he’s getting up, Peter.

Peter Michaels:
He ALWAYS does… Tonight won’t be any different…

[silence again]

Duane Fry:
Oh, Good… The medic team is on their way with a stretcher.

Jerry Eisen:
They really need to stabilize that neck of Faith’s. Who KNOWS what happened once he hit the tables.

Peter Michaels:
This is all unnecessary… Christian ALWAYS gets up. He always does…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/ChristianFaith.jpg

POST-MATCH MEDICAL ATTENTION

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith

“The 'Iron Man' is... broken?"

[A slew of medical professionals are shown speeding onto the scene with a stretcher in tow. Vengeance has long left through the usage of a darkened arena; however, what’s left behind is a SWF LIVING LEGEND in serious pain. Motionless, surrounded by broken pieces of wood from the crushed tables, Faith looks to be in terrible condition.]

[upon getting to Faith, the medical professionals safely take their time & removing him from the debris. Shortly after, he’s loaded onto a stretcher & swiftly moved into a waiting ambulance parked next to the towering steel stage.]

[The crowd is pretty much silent, outside of a few random cheers from fans showing their support, as the ambulance slowly drives out of sight; roaring their siren in the process.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
This is all so surreal…

[silence]

Jerry Eisen:
Christian Faith, as his nickname has long stated, hasn’t missed a Supreme TV in almost a decade. That said, I don’t see him attending next Tuesday. There’s no way he could. After seeing this… He’ll be lucky if he didn’t… didn’t… break his back.

Peter Michaels:
We’ve long seen Christian Faith as a super-human among men. I for one did so as well. It’s just… severely odd to see this man, this super-human fighter, actually carried off in an ambulance.

Duane Fry:
All we can hope is that he’s okay. Outside of wrestling, just that he’s okay & he’ll ultimately walk out of the hospital some day; whenever that day comes.

Jerry Eisen:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Christian…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Frehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Remo.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley© & Remo

“The Brutality to continue..."

[in a ‘show must go on’ moment, an extended hype video is now shown depicting the brutal nature of the Steve Frehley©/Remo feud. Produced through a grainy, blood-soaked, presentation, previous footage from “When Hell Freezes Over” & Supreme TV is used in which to document their vicious affairs. The need for 5 “Frehley’s Comet’s”, the last one being through a steel gaudrail, off the rampway, remains as the center of the story. “Does Frehley have what it takes to beat Remo again when it took SO much from him previously?”; this is the message being sent. In the end, it ultimately sets up the main event perfectly as A) we’re ready for another brutal affair and B) we are all questioning HOW (or IF) Frehley will be able to keep the “Alpha Dog” down once again.]

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
The time has come!! Frehley…Remo… II!!

Duane Fry:
Did we reinforce the steel gaudrails this month? After what we saw last month, they may need it more than ever!

Peter Michaels:
We’re ALSO about to see WHO the new SWF Owner is as they’re scheduled to referee this main event. Big things coming, Folks…

Jerry Eisen:
What’s that? Is that… Rich Money’s music?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/RichMoney.jpg

PRE-MATCH SKIT

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“OMG!"

[Rich Money’s theme music blares over Doyle Lane as the ‘Money Man’ himself strolls through the “Supreme Gate” in an angered fashion. Dressed head-to-toe in a tailored suit, Rich looks more like an All-American, ‘beef-cake-like’, GQ-Model than a stereotypical professional wrestler. That said, the crowd doesn’t really care for his brand of smug-arrogance.]

Jerry Eisen:
What is HE doing out here?

Duane Fry:
Rich Money said on Supreme TV that if the new owner didn’t book him in the main event he was going to force his way into it! This HAS to be him doing so…

Jerry Eisen:
What a prick; thinking he can just push his way into the main event!!

[As he walks up to the squared circle, he ultimately comes to a stop shortly before making his way toward the steel steps. Fixated on the ring, Money looks to be angered about being left off the PPV & is coming to make his OWN impact upon tonight’s main event. And BOY did he…]

[slowly unbuttoning his suit jacket, removing his million-dollar cuff-links, his tie, and ultimately unbuttoning his white dress shirt, the ringside area seems confused as to what’s going on; commentary team as well.]

Duane Fry:
What is he doing?

Jerry Eisen:
It looks like he’s going to force his way into tonight’s main event! Did the new owner put Rich Money into the World Heavyweight Championship match at the last second?

[As he finally gets down to the bottom button, a smug smirk begins to form upon his face. Seconds later, as he rips the shirt off of his back, it’s now apparent that he’s wearing a black-and-white referee shirt underneath his dress clothes.]

Peter Michaels:
Wait a minute…

Duane Fry:
He’s wearing a referee shirt… That means… Oh no…

Jerry Eisen:
You’ve GOT to be kidding me!! This CAN’T be REAL!?!?!

[As he slowly saunters into the ring, wearing that very same smug-smirk upon his face, it now becomes apparent what this means:
Rich Money is the new owner of the SWF
. Upon realizing this as well, the crowd instantly begins to boo like crazy. That said, it doesn’t seem to change Money’s stride in the least. IF anything, he appears more smug, more arrogant, more defiant than EVER before!]

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
Rich Money is the new owner of the SWF…

[Peter Michaels states very matter of factly. That said, there’s an air of shock in his voice.]

Duane Fry:
Let me say that again… Rich Money… the biggest smug douche we’ve EVER known… is now… our BOSS… Oh god…

Jerry Eisen:
My father sold the SWF to him? Really? What the HELL is going on here?

Duane Fry:
It looked like your Father was forced to do so. I mean, we saw Vengeance leave the mysterious “X” upon his chest shortly before grabbing a contract from the very same spot. That said, I agree.. What the HELL is going on?

Peter Michaels:
We ALL better start worrying about our jobs…
[Pauses]
Who knows what he has in store for the Supreme Wrestling Federation…

Jerry Eisen:
He’s going to burry us 6-feet under before it’s all said and done… We’re screwed! Go on Cornell… Just take the reins at the top spot… We’re not going anywhere but down it seems…

Duane Fry:
I guess we better start looking into other employment as Peter says…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWF_Championship_zps4cee3380.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Frehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Versus.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Wrestlers/Remo1.jpg

“YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’”
vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG’”

"Down... Goes... Money..."

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Rich Money, New SWF Owner

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Remo

• Steve Frehley & Rich Money stare one another down for an extended period of time as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion enters the squared circle with a devious smirk upon his face.

• Remo stomps toward the ring in a stoic fashion, prepared for battle, as Ms. Chase follows closely behind in an equally cold fashion.

• Money shows his true colors right away as he keeps Frehley in his corner for longer than Remo; checking for weapons in the process. As Frehley jaw-jacks with the new Owner, smirking throughout, it’s obvious that he’s already growing frustrated with Money.

• As Money calls for the bell, Frehley walks out of his corner; however, is forced back into it (much to the crowd’s disdain) as Money says “he sees something in his trunks”. As you can expect, Frehley continues to smirk as he shakes his head & walks back toward the ring. That said, this moment of pulling his attention puts Frehley in a bad way as Remo takes advantage with a powerhouse closeline on the unsuspecting champion.

• Throughout the match, Rich Money continues to make things ‘difficult’ for Frehley. He’s often enforcing the rules against the champion; however, allowing Remo to break the rules in the process. This begins to enrage Frehley.

• Before you know it, Frehley has erupted into full-on maniac-mode; exploding around the ring in an intense fashion.

• In reality, Money may have helped Frehley’s cause inadvertently as such a heated approach is needed when attempting to tackle someone the size & power of Remo.

• At one point, Frehley hits his signature “Frehley’s Comet” early on in the match. While the impact is no so severe, as the thickness of Remo’s core makes it impossible for such a move to really do THAT much damage to him, Frehley is ultimately screwed out of ANY pinfall attempt as Rich Money simply doesn’t move from the turnbuckle for which he leans back upon; smirking.

• The champ slowly rises up, looking to get in Money’s face over the scenario; however, before anything can happen, Remo has returned to his feet & drops the “Dark Destroyer” with an Olympic slam.

• Even as Remo takes Frehley out of the ring, there’s no count against him. Money simply watches on as Remo punishes the champion with an array of powerful Irish Whips & a back-crushing powerslam onto the unforgiving outside floor.

• That said, as Frehley regains his composure, shooting back at the challenger outside of the ring, all of a sudden NOW there’s a count. As you can expect, this further frustrates the champ.

• In contrast, while Rich Money wouldn’t make a single count for Frehley, it’s not as though he gave great treatment to Remo’s pinfall attempts. Sure, he’ll count but it’s not like he speeds it up in which to instantly give Remo the win. In a way, at a standard speed, it seems as though Money is slowing things down to, hopefully, not call the win for Remo as well.

• After a reversal by Frehley puts Remo on his back with a side-belly-to-back suplex, the champion is ultimately shown pulling himself to his feet using the nearby ring ropes. With a devious grin upon his face, looking right into the camera, it’s expected that SOMETHING is cooking in that crazed brain of his.

• Then he does it… Getting to his feet, Frehley spins around quickly, running full-speed, and connects with his signature “Frehley’s Comet” square upon the new SWF Owner, Rich Money!

• The crowd pops as Money is literally KO’ed; landing harshly on the back of his head due to Frehley’s intense impact.

• Without any guidelines, the match then dissolves even further into madness as Remo eventually grabs a steel chair from ringside. Before you know it, he’s clocked the champion with said chair; however, there is no referee to make the count.

• When picking up a lifeless Frehley off the canvas, looking to plant him upon a waiting chair at their feet, Frehley shows to be playing possum. Seconds later, he’s dropped Remo ON said steel chair with a snap DDT. Again, there’s no referee.

• As Money slowly tries to get back to his feet again, Frehley is shown shrugging his shoulders as a devious smirk forms once again. As the crowd pops, knowing what’s coming next, the World Heavyweight Champion now speeds across the ring once again; this time executing a head-hunting version of the “Frehley’s Comet”. This KO’s Money once again.

• Quickly, Darren Smith, the real SWF referee, comes speeding out of the back to take Money’s place.

• With guidelines again, now more-so down the middle, the match is forced to remove the steel chair & return back to the basic framework of a SWF match.

• With time, as Remo attempts his signature “Destroyer” upon Frehley, the champ is able to block said move; landing a low-blow in the process. Darren Smith, seeing this, restrains from calling for the bell & instead tries to talk to Frehley. As you can expect, Frehley isn’t in the mood to talk; he simply smirks as he walks right past him.

• Again, Remo attempts another power-move a few moments later (Powerbomb); however, Frehley fights it off. That said, after staggering a bit, Remo regains his composure and actually DOES powerbomb the champ. He only receives a 2 ½ count for this as the “Dark Destroyer” is able to kick out.

• In the end, as Money now lays outside of the ring, still struggling to regain his composure, Darren Smith is the one to count the final 1…2…3 following an unorthodox “Frehley’s Comet” which has Frehley leap off the top rope; connecting with the spear-like maneuver square upon Remo’s head.

• The impact upon the canvas, following the jarring move, is what catapults Frehley into victory.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)

ENDING TIME:
20:51

NOTE:
This marks Steve Frehley’s 6th successful defense of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
HE DID IT!! FREHLEY WON!!

Jerry Eisen:
That’s TWICE now that Steve Frehley has BEAT Remo fair-and-square! WHAT a big moment for the champ! For all of those naysayers out there, those who say he’s not WORTHY of the top belt, now is your time to eat your words! “The Dark Destroyer” is STILL the SWF World Heavyweight Champion whether Rich Money likes it or not!

Peter Michaels:
Something tells me that Rich Money won’t allow this to continue though. He’s got ALL the cards stacked in his deck. Frehley has none. You KNOW he’ll find a way to screw the champ over at some point here. It’s BOUND to happen. I don’t trust Money in the slightest to do the ‘right thing’…

Duane Fry:
Rich Money? The Right thing? Yea, you’re right. That’s not happening. That said, he’s going to have to BEAT Frehley to take that belt home. A beast like Remo couldn’t do it. What makes you think that Money can?

Peter Michaels:
When you’ve got ALL the cards in your deck… Anything is possible…

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve seen that to be true here in the SWF… Especially now that it’s…
[Grits his teeth]
Rich Money’s SWF…

Duane Fry:
I hate the sound of that… I really do…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/RichMoney.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Frehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Vengeance1.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Rich Money, Steve Frehley© and Vengeance

“The departure of the Patriarch"

[The match comes to a close as Rich Money is shown slowly returning to his feet outside of the ring. Holding his head in pain, the rugged GQ-Model looks nothing of the sort; his hair no longer perfectly gelled as it once was. That said, he looks angry. Very angry.]

[Meanwhile, in the ring, the arrogantly defiant loose cannon of a champion in Steve Frehley is shown celebrating with his championship belt on high; standing toward the top of the turnbuckle that overlooks Money.]

Duane Fry:
Steve Frehley is rubbing it in! I love it!

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW this isn’t the big unveil that Rich Money was looking for tonight. He MAY be the new owner but he certainly isn’t ATOP the Land of Supreme; that’s for sure! Right now, that’s Steve Frehley; “The Dark Destroyer” himself. THE… SWF World Heavyweight Champion!

[Angrily talking to himself, off-microphone, Rich Money’s rant is ultimately picked up by a nearby camera man. In a sense, it appears that he is speaking in an aggressive chant-like way. In doing so, as the chant grows louder and more intense, the lights from above begin to dim.]

Jerry Eisen:
What is Rich Money doing?

Duane Fry:
It sounds like a chant of some sort… I can make out the language though…

Peter Michaels:
It sounds like he’s speaking in tongues… It’s obviously a dead language whatever it is…

Jerry Eisen:
What the HELL…

[The sound of thunder begins to roll as a large lightning bolt above ultimately drops the lights completely. From the darkness, we hear Rich Money, still being picked up by a nearby camera man, seemingly finish the chanting phrase. As he does, the lights come back up in a jarring fashion. However, not as jarring as what’s seen next.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/Vengeance1.jpg

Vengeance working with Money?

[Holding Frehley up in the air in a choking fashion, much like he did to Jack Bruce recently, Vengeance is shown in complete control within the ring. After slamming the champion down with a chokeslam that rocks the ring itself, a fact that drives the World Heavyweight Championship to fly off almost as shrapnel from the impact, Vengeance is shown continuing his stoic assault while holding a purely evil snarl upon his face. A leg-drop here, powerslam there, head-toss from pillar-to-post, and ultimately a “Skull Krusher” (Reverse Tombstone; opponent facing outward) in the center of the ring, are all shown as the SWF World Heavyweight Champion is single-handedly beaten to an inch of his life by “The Demon”.]

Duane Fry:
Did Rich Money summon “The Demon” with that chant?

Jerry Eisen:
If he did… Could HE be the one behind the “X” markings? A personal hit-list of some sort?

Peter Michaels:
If that’s true then Rich Money truly DID make a deal with the Devil…

[in the end, “Nothing to Lose” closes with the sight of Vengeance dropping Frehley with ANOTHER “Skull Krusher” in the center of the ring as the crowd boos like crazy. Meanwhile, Rich Money stands outside of the ring still; smirking in a smugly arrogant fashion as it appears his ominous plan worked.]

GRADE:
B+

Jerry Eisen:
There HAS to be a connection between Money & Vengeance. It’s impossible to ignore at this point. Whether it’s the chant we just heard from Money or something else we just haven’t come across yet, there’s SOME sort of connection between these two.

Duane Fry:
I think Peter’s right. I think Money may have made a deal with the Devil himself…

Peter Michaels:
GOD, I hope not… Not only is he the new SWF owner but… to have Vengeance at your beckon call? I hate to think what could happen…

Jerry Eisen:
May GOD have mercy on our souls…

Peter Michaels:
I’m not sure… If true… It may be more like… May Money… have mercy on our souls…
[shakes his head]
What the HELL are we going to do?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/Angles/SWFEnd.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL PAY-PER-VIEW GRADE:
B -

ATTENDANCE:
30,000 (out of 30,000)

PPV Buy-rate:
3.33 (Best of 2013)

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

SWF suspends former 2x Tag Team Champion!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

It’s being reported that Big Smack Scott has been suspended by the SWF for an apparent failure of their imposed health policy. The suspension will span 28 days and will almost guarantee that the veteran entertainer will not take part in the SWF’s March PPV – “Awesome Impact”.

Insiders have further noted that SWF officials are growing rather thin of Scott’s incessant troublemaking backstage. With this in mind, there are some who feel that Duane Fry may release him before the suspension is officially up. It’s unknown at this time if this is true or not; however, many feel that Fry has slowly evolved into a centrist facilitator with a slight “Iron Fist”.

Knowing that Fry has reportedly ‘grown into his position’ and recently acquired a stronger hand, one can expect that Big Smack Scott, if he does return to the SWF following suspension, will have an extremely short leash.

TAGS:
SWF – Big Smack Scott – Duane Frey

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

"Nothing to Lose" results were posted on the previous page today (1/17/13).

“YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’” Steve Frehley© vs. “THE ALPHA DOG’” Remo

"Can’t keep a good Bruce down…"

Edited. Thank you for the find, Rickymex.

You've quickly become my editor it seems.
:D
That said, I thank you for that. My time is rather limited so I tend to write in big bulk sometimes. In doing so, I'm going to make some mistakes; especially given 20-some pages of text. I'd LOVE to re-read everything with a fine-comb but typically don't have the time. Either way, I appreciate your help.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Marc DuBois 'on thin ice' in the SWF!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

An SWF insider has reported that Marc DuBois is currently on very thin ice following an altercation with Everest at “Nothing to Lose”. It’s being reported that DuBois not only provoked the 21-year pro but also landed a cheap sucker-punch shortly thereafter. Little is known as to why such an altercation came to pass but it shouldn’t come as too much of a shock given DuBois’ past in the locker room area.

Much like Big Smack Scott, Duane Fry is said to be extremely uninterested in working with DuBois and has felt that way long before becoming the headbooker. As it sounds, the two have had a tense history with one another and it’s now bubbled over into an even stronger state of ‘simmering tension’ one insider claims.

Further, said insider claimed that ‘another negative instance’ may not necessarily be needed to ultimately release the youngster.

It should be noted that SWF officials have long weighed whether or not to keep DuBois on the roster due to his polarizing personality. That said, it looks like his days might finally be numbered.

TAGS:
SWF – Marc DuBois – Duane Frey

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

I do truly love what you've done with SWF. It stands alone as your own while keeping the idea of what SWF "is". Honestly it's one of the reasons I love the SWF so much.

That said: Rich Money's SWF. Hmm. It could be fun, but I'm not sure I see the payoff. I'll be sure to give it time to develope, but for now color me skeptical.

I love that you've taken the "entertainment" aspect of the SWF to new heights. Rich Money summoning Vengeance with a dead language. Awesome. The thing is, I hate Frehley. He's so generic, but I get you don't want to hotshot the title off of him.

Honestly, the best storyline for me right now is the Bruce vs Brandon vs Chase feud because there's so many different parts and you've written Emma perfectly.

All in all, a great PPV E-V.

I love this diary!

You really give the feeling that we are reading about an actual promotion, with all the backstories that are being reported + the storylines always seem to have a point and reason, they are not being thrown together somehow.. awesome!

I was wondering what the deal was with Vengeance and his more limited schedule?

Did the game suggest it or how does this work (I haven't played an actual game yet, although I purchased it on day 1 ;-) )

Seems strange either way, because it looks like he's going to be a big part of the shows in the future, I like it :-D

Great PPV, although the main event seemed to be a disappointment grade-wise.

I could see Rich Money taking over, there were some obvious signs during the last shows. However, to me they seemed just TOO obvious. I had Eric Eisen in mind for a second, but really this would have been too far-fetched given that he is heavily involved in the feud with Gilmore.

Speaking of Gilmore, there is one thing that confused me:

In the end, the image of Angry Gilmore walking into Doyle Lane, beaten and bruised but still here, stands as the ultimate sign that a true battle is about to be waged tonight.]

GRADE: B -

Jerry Eisen: We STILL don’t know if Angry Gilmore is cleared for competition tonight… Have you heard anything?

Duane Fry: Nope. I didn’t even see him backstage when I got in earlier.

Peter Michaels: Rumor is, Gilmore wasn’t able to get out of the hospital; let alone into Doyle Lane tonight. He’s most likely in a hospital bed back in Manhattan…

Duane Fry: So we’re SERIOUSLY going to see the North American Championship HANDED to Eric Eisen?

Jerry Eisen: I hate to say it… but it looks like… yes…

This doesn't make sense to me. First, Gilmore is shown entering Doyle Lane and then, the announcers speculate that he hasn't gotten out of the hospital. Or did I miss something here?

Great stuff here Big E. Loved the PPV. You have a great knack for delivering the special moments that a S.E. company has to do. Way better at than I. Love the presentation and the story your telling.

Thank you, Coop!

The 'special moments' are really what makes up an SE product; at least for me. BigPapa42 and I have both agreed on that notion. For me, an SE product is there to evoke emotion. In turn, it's the hope that that emotion can pull you deeper and deeper into a simple singles match.

With this in mind, I can remember watching WWE/F, WCW, and ECW programming back in the late 90's early 2K's and the one thing that was great back then were 'those moments'. There was a level of grandiosity to moments like Big Show throwing SCSA through the cage wall upon his debut, the nWo making their presence known in the early days & Shane Douglas throwing down the NWA belt. These moments stood out in your mind & it was the bookers hope to create these scenarios so you 'walk away happy'.

The same is for me as the 'booker of the SWF'. I want for you to 'walk away' from a broadcast (TV or PPV) with the feeling that you saw/read something of interest. Whether it's a storyline building, climaxing, or a character adding a new nuance to themselves (whether or subtle or clear-cut), I take each broadcast as a moment to inspire thought & excitement.

I'm glad that, thus far, my plans have worked for you! (Keeping you interested that is).

There's certainly more where that came from!

I do truly love what you've done with SWF. It stands alone as your own while keeping the idea of what SWF "is". Honestly it's one of the reasons I love the SWF so much.

That said: Rich Money's SWF. Hmm. It could be fun, but I'm not sure I see the payoff. I'll be sure to give it time to develope, but for now color me skeptical.

Thank you, Astil!

It certainly is my hope to create a unique perspective of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. I want to keep as close to the nuts-and-bolts of the company; however, much like Christopher Nolan evolved the Dark Knight from it's original state, I want to do the same thing. Give the characters their own depth as I see them to be told. Storylines as well. I'm glad that, again thus far, the unique tone has brought about some interest from others.

As for 'Money's SWF', I totally understand the skepticism. This is 'Eisen country' and for Rich Money to swoop in and take over seems different. That said, I do have the storyline planned out rather far & can tell you that there's a reason behind (planning wise) him taking over for Richard Eisen (fictitiously). There's a unique story that I want to tell here & I feel that, in the end, it will not only elevate Money but also a number of babyfaces in the process.

I love that you've taken the "entertainment" aspect of the SWF to new heights. Rich Money summoning Vengeance with a dead language. Awesome. The thing is, I hate Frehley. He's so generic, but I get you don't want to hotshot the title off of him.

Honestly, the best storyline for me right now is the Bruce vs Brandon vs Chase feud because there's so many different parts and you've written Emma perfectly.

All in all, a great PPV E-V.

Thank you, swilliams!

The
entertainment aspect
of the SWF is what pulls me in. You've got wonderfully over wrestlers, with some having the ability to really entertain; so, the stories possible seem endless. It's really a niche about the SWF that I love & want to continue to flesh out.

With
Money using a dead-language to summon Vengeance
, I felt it was indicative of Money's character: manipulative, greedy, arrogant & highly educated. In my perspective, Rich Money possesses an 'Ivy League' education. He's a "I made my own success" kind of guy &, with that in mind, picking up a 'dead-language' for the sake of his advantage is something I totally see him doing. In this case, learning the language helped him to use Vengeance to do his dirty work.

This also helps to shape Vengeance in a new light: that he can be controlled. The ancient aspect of the language makes him appear more mythical than just a guy in face-paint/mask as well. Truly, I'm excited to move forward with this for the best of both characters.

As for
Bruce/James/Ms. Chase/Remo
, I'm really happy that it's jumped out at you! This has been one of my favorite storylines as well as, like above, it's helped me to shape the characters of all four participants. I never would have gotten the hang of Bruce without Ms. Chase's polar-opposite personally; vice versa. Meanwhile, as we saw at the PPV and soon on Supreme TV, there's A LOT more where this story is headed.

Finally, I understand how
Steve Frehley
is not everyone's favorite. I've tried to add some life to him, giving him a 'loose-cannon' kind of persona; however, I have to be honest that I haven't hit my stride with him yet. He still feels rather 2-D for me. I'm hoping to change that over time though. It is true that I didn't want to just take the belt off of him because 'I was having difficulty pegging his persona' but that won't handcuff me forever. He's produced some lackluster grades, as really all of my matches have at "Nothing to Lose" (my fault), and there may be better options out there. Is he better as an outskirt Main Eventer (not the champ)? Probably. That said, I'm only planning on dropping the belt off of him when it 'seems right' (storyline-wise).

Stunning show - has to be one of the best I can remember reading in any dynasty. Really looking forward to seeing where Rich Money takes the SWF!

Thank you, Jaded!

If what we've seen from Money is any indication then the SWF is certainly heading down a path dominated by the 'Money Man' himself. We may have to change Supreme TV's name to '90-Minutes of Money' or something. ha.

I love this diary!

You really give the feeling that we are reading about an actual promotion, with all the backstories that are being reported + the storylines always seem to have a point and reason, they are not being thrown together somehow.. awesome!

I was wondering what the deal was with Vengeance and his more limited schedule?

Did the game suggest it or how does this work (I haven't played an actual game yet, although I purchased it on day 1 ;-) )

Seems strange either way, because it looks like he's going to be a big part of the shows in the future, I like it :-D

Thank you, flavioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It's my goal to really make the SWF jump off the screen & seem like a real company. The perspective is entirely centered around the reader being a member of the Cornellverse. Not only that, a huge SWF fan who looks to digest as much content as possible (both kayfabe and not). My hope is, and I'm really happy to hear/read that it's registering with you, is to have you feel as though you're literally following the SWF as if it were the WWE in the real-world. I want to hopefully, and I'm not sure if this is entirely possible, feel as real as that. I'm fighting an uphill battle with that though as I currently don't have a real TV deal w/ these wrestlers to compete on. ha. Visuals is far more important than anything I could write sadly. We naturally trust what we see more than we hear/read.

As for the
limited-schedule for Vengeance
, that is my own doing. He's #1 on my "past his prime" list in the creative section. That said, I know he's not going to produce the best matches possible. That said, his persona is what I crave; not necessarily his wrestling skills. I want to tell the story of his character more &, when coupled with physical digression, I've decided to 'pick my shots' so to speak. What I mean by that is, Vengeance will be seen often in angles; however, will, hopefully, rarely step into the ring unless for 'big moments'. That said, I'm not sure how disciplined I'll be as it's always easier to move along a storyline by throwing someone in a match. I'm hoping I can stay creative enough to make him engaging without having to add the 'match element' too often.

Great show especially the post match with Emma Chase and Jack Bruce was classic.

Thank you, Hitman74!

I wanted Ms. Chase to come across strong in the segment. When booking the match, It seemed as though the stipulation was rather demeaning. That said, that was the goal; as Jack Bruce is more 'attitude-era' than anyone else on the roster. In booking the segment though, I wanted Ms. Chase to appear 'in control' of the proceedings. She's the one who dressed down a bit, she's the one who started the kiss & she's also the one who eventually floored Bruce when he was least expecting it.

She took control & furthered her character in the process. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

#givebsssecondchance!

We'll see...
:rolleyes:

Believe me, I want to keep Big Smack simply for the fact that he has that 'x-factor'. I hear/see Buff Bagwell when I see him. That said, his in-ring ability is less than favorable.

His greatest asset may be the fact that we'll have a B-show in place once he would return from his suspension. I'd push him on "Underground", or at least have him present on the show, but wouldn't really do so if I only had Supreme TV.

Great PPV, although the main event seemed to be a disappointment grade-wise.

I could see Rich Money taking over, there were some obvious signs during the last shows. However, to me they seemed just TOO obvious. I had Eric Eisen in mind for a second, but really this would have been too far-fetched given that he is heavily involved in the feud with Gilmore.

Speaking of Gilmore, there is one thing that confused me:

This doesn't make sense to me. First, Gilmore is shown entering Doyle Lane and then, the announcers speculate that he hasn't gotten out of the hospital. Or did I miss something here?

Thank you, Kingster!

I was a
little let-down as it pertains to the grades
; however, it's all my fault really. I booked the matches too long in the hopes of creating a bunch of epic showdowns. In the end, I feel that's what stretched us a little thin in the grade department. Angry Gilmore is great but I don't know if Eric Eisen can really pull an almost 20-minute match out of his pocket successfully. I could be wrong though.

I was actually most let down by Remo/Frehley as their match wasn't much longer than what we've seen in the past & they've done well together grade-wise. That said, this IS the 2nd match of the series without much in the way of adding something extra to the match (game mechanics wise) & the matches before it were rather low so it pulled them down as well.

As for
Rich Money being the obvious choice
, that was my plan all along. I wanted ambiguity, that's why I had him 'speak out' against the boss, but I was more than happy with people starting to read through the lines. If I were dragging this storyline out, making a mysterious owner stick for a few months, then I'd try to divert attention but not in this case. It was supposed to have a short shelf-life (the unknown identity); so, we could get to the 'fun' faster.

Finally, As it pertains to the
Gilmore issue
, that's just an example of the 'right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing'.
;)
I was writing the results for a brief second while at work (as I have a computer in front of me at points) and had to do a report in between the segment & the commentary interaction. In that time, I forgot that I had already said Gilmore entered Doyle Lane & went ahead with the 'will he make it?" storyline hovering around the match. That was my fault.

Archived